剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
是我的超能力
It's my superpower.
我只会带着清醒的头脑
I walk into the OR with nothing
以及平稳的双手走进手术室
but a clear mind and steady hands.
手术室里掌控生死的只有这双手
The only thing that stands between life and death in an OR are these,
你想要训练我的技术正好就是
and the very thing that you were trying to breed out of me
我比其他人强的原因
is why mine are better than anyone else's.
那现在
Now...
跟我说些实话 说服我
you tell me something real and make me believe it.
我
I...
不需要你的超能力
do not need your superpower.
那你会是一名优秀的外科医生
Then you will make a great surgeon.
但永远成不了最棒的外科医生
But you will never be the best surgeon.
真是太可惜了
That's too damn bad.
在这
Whoa. There it was.
确定是福氏耐格里变形虫
Naegleria fowleri confirmed.
食脑变形虫
Brain-eating amoeba.
那就开米替福新
So we administer miltefosine.
简直是真正的菜鸟才会说的
Spoken like a true rookie.
只有这样
It's the only chance for a patient
得了原发性阿米巴脑膜脑炎的病患才能活命
with primary amebic meningoencephalitis to survive.
同时价格十分昂贵 而且也活不了多久
It's also incredibly expensive with a short shelf life.
所以给你一次机会猜猜哪家医院没备这种药
So I'll give you one guess who doesn't stock this drug.
查斯汀
Chastain.
克劳迪娅也买♥♥不起我们没有的这种药
And Claudia doesn't have the money for a drug we don't have.
好 那搞定这问题
Okay, so we fix this.
我们肯定可以做点什么
I mean, there's got to be something that we could...
对 对 确实可以
Yeah. Yeah, there is.
我们需要冰川阳光
We need the Glacial Sun.
那是用来给心跳骤停的病患制♥造♥体温过低的
That's for inducing hypothermia in cardiac arrest patients.
如果可以把她的体温降到
If we can lower her body temperature
变形虫存活所需的温度之下
to below what the amoeba can survive
同时使用米替福新
and administer the miltefosine,
可能还有机会
we might have a shot.
也有可能把她冻死了
We also might freeze her to death.
有可能 联♥系♥疾控中心
It's possible. Call the CDC,
再联♥系♥疾控中心要你联♥系♥的人
and then call whoever the CDC tells you to call
不要停 直到拿到一剂米替福新
and do not stop until you get a dose of miltefosine.
那钱怎么办
What do we do about the money?
该怎么办就怎么办 别声张
We do whatever it takes and keep this quiet.
别让贝尔注意到
We don't want this popping up on Bell's radar.
你好
Hello?
我仔细考虑了你说的话
I've been thinking about what you said.
妮珂 如果是真的 我会良心不安的
Nic, if it's true, I couldn't live with myself.
早上四点能来一趟诊所吗
Can you meet me at the clinic at 4:00 A.M.,
赶在员工上班之前
before the staff arrives?
可以
Of course.
听着 艾莉 我知道很为难
And listen, Allie, I know this is hard,
但这样做是对的
but it's the right thing to do.
你不该跟她同流合污
You don't deserve to go down with her.
我到时给你莉莉的档案
I will get you Lily's files.
好 回见 谢谢
Okay, see you then. Thank you.
挂了 拜
Gotta go, bye.
注意
正在进行清醒手术
伊凡斯女士 来点音乐行吗
Ms. Evans, would you care for some music?
好 太好了 汤姆·琼斯的歌♥
Yes. How nice. Tom Jones?
我喜欢汤姆·琼斯
I love Tom Jones.
奥卡福医生 请进行暂停核查
Dr. Okafor, time out, please.
-伊范·欧罗拉·伊凡斯 -对
- Yvonne Aurora Evans. - Correct.
-其实是「欧若拉」 -楚医生
- Actually, that's "Aurr-rrora." - Dr. Chu.
中间的「R」要卷舌
You got to roll the middle "R."
是西班牙语
It's Spanish.
-我不是西班牙人 但我妈爱 -出生日期
- I'm not Spanish, but my mother loved... - Date of birth.
1942年4月4日
April 4, 1942.
我男友以为我是47年的
My boyfriend thinks I was born in '47.
他是45年的 但你们知道男人嘛
He was born in '45, but you know men.
他们喜欢年轻的女人
They prefer younger women.
我会有感觉吗 我知道感觉不到疼 但
Am I gonna feel much? I mean, I know I'm not gonna feel pain, but...
知道你会有什么感觉吗 伊凡斯女士
You know what you are going to feel, Ms. Evans?
BGM: She's a Lady by Tom Jones
♪ She's a lady... ♪
等手术结束 你就会感到焕然一新
As good as new, when this surgery is complete.
怎么样
How does that sound?
非常好 太棒了
That sounds wonderful. Just wonderful.
♪ That little lady ♪
♪ And the lady is mine. ♪
你这是朝哪投
Were you aiming at something?
抱歉 我只是很生气
Sorry, I'm just-just frustrated.
克劳迪娅得了原发性阿米巴脑膜脑炎
Claudia was diagnosed with P.A.M.
知道 听说了
I know. I heard.
疾控中心要我联♥系♥全美唯一一家
And the CDC sent me to the only company in the U.S.
卖♥♥米替福新的公♥司♥
that supplies miltefosine.
在弗罗里达 而且关门了
They're in Florida and of course they're closed.
我一直在打公♥司♥老板的电♥话♥
I've been calling the owner's cell phone
一直都是语♥音♥信箱
and I keep getting his voice mail.
她活不久的 兄弟
She's gonna die, man.
抱歉 这个毁灭性消息让你无聊了吗
I'm sorry, am I boring you with this devastating news?
太晚了 他在睡觉
It's late; he's sleeping.
很好 帮大忙了 谢了
Yeah, awesome. Super helpful. Thanks.
号♥码是多少
What's the number?
我们轮流打 打到他接为止
We'll tag-team him until we get him,
就算花一整晚也没事
even if it takes all night.
我记得在六十年代时去看我的祖母
Oh, I remember visiting my grandmother in the '60s.
太可怕了
It was awful.
我从没想过会成为一位退休人员
I never imagined I'd be one for a retirement community.
我记得
Oh, I remember...
但是如今 它们就像迷你度假村一样
But these days, they're like mini resorts.
我不敢想象
I couldn't imagine
我也成了退休社区的一员
I'd be one for a retirement community.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
伊凡斯女士 我们插尿管的时候
Ms. Evans, best to stay quiet
您最好保持安静
as we thread the catheter through.
好的
Okey-dokey.
BGM: Some Kinda Miracle by Oliver Price & Roscoe Williamson
♪ I'll be your comfort ♪
♪ And you can meet my needs ♪
♪ First-class mystery ♪
♪ And you've been giving this for free ♪
♪ It's atypical ♪
♪ What you've been doing to me ♪
♪ Now I see you are ♪
♪ Some kind of miracle. ♪
我是凯文
This is Kevin.
凯文 是你吗
Kevin? It's you.
我是的亚特兰大查斯汀公园的戴文·普瓦什医生
It's Dr. Devon Pravesh, Chastain Park, Atlanta.
我们给你留了大概
We left you, like...
39条信息 是的
39 messages, yeah.
是的 抱歉 只是情况紧急
Yeah, I'm sorry. It's just urgent.
我有一位原发性阿米巴脑膜脑炎患者
I have a patient with primary amebic meningoencephalitis,
我们需要尽快拿到米替福新这种药
and we need miltefosine as soon as possible.
病人有保险吗
Patient insured?
没有
No.
需要4.8万
It's $48,000.
没问题
It's not a problem.
你多久能送来药
How fast can you get it here?
等我穿上裤子开车过去
The time it takes me to pull on my pants and drive there.
四小时后见吧
I'll see you in about four hours.
我们需要一大笔钱
We need a lot of money.
从哪弄呢
From where?
四万八千美元
48 Gs?
是的
Yes.
-食脑阿米巴原虫 -真不幸
- Brain-eating amoeba? - Unfortunately.
所以 我们为克劳迪娅筹好钱她就没事了
So, we get this money for Claudia and she'll be good?
这可以给我们一个挽救她生命的机会 没错
It gives us a fighting chance to save her life. Yes.
但是也可能会有永久性损伤
But there could be some permanent damage.
我们去筹钱
We'll get the money.
好的
Yeah.
祝你们好运
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表