剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
看起来肝尾状叶环绕着下腔静脉
it looks like the caudate lobe is encircling the IVC.
我们是不是该结扎肝小静脉
Should we tie off the small hepatic veins?
以免我们切除肿瘤时出血
In case they bleed when we excise the tumor.
没必要 那是失误时才用的备用处置
Not necessary. That's a backup in case of error.
这手术完美无缺
This is flawless.
好的
Yes, sir.
雅各比医生在哪
Where's Dr. Jacoby?
被送去做精神评估了
Sent for psych eval.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
她之前在走廊上一边闲晃一边自言自语
She was roaming the halls talking to herself.
你想要我说谎
So you want me to lie?
他们会把她留在精神病房♥七十二小时
They'll keep her in the psych ward for 72 hours.
她是一名孱弱的老妇人
She's a frail, old woman.
就是要我说谎嘛
So, yes, lie.
你听懂重点就行了
Just get the point across.
鉴于你曾多次接受膝盖手术 你真应该
Given your multiple knee surgeries, you should really...
你看了我的病史
Did you pull my medical history?
骨科的约翰逊有一种靴子
Johnson in Orthopedics has this boot...
不要
No!
好吧 但我不会放弃的
Fine, but I won't quit.
她有严重的精神问题 我们正在留院观察
She's grossly psychotic. We're putting her on a hold.
康莱德 核磁共振结果是脑额叶出血
Conrad. MRI results. Brain bleed in her frontal lobe.
那可以解释她的幻觉
Well, that could explain her hallucinations.
她需要手术
She needs surgery.
尽快手术
Asap.
我有脑出血
I have a brain bleed?
我得找个理由给他们
I had to tell 'em something.
维生素B12注射完全没效
The B12 shots didn't do a damn thing.
你还是老样子
You have not changed.
完全没变
Not at all.
有时我们希望他会改变
Sometimes we wish he would.
这位英俊的年轻人是谁啊
Who is this handsome young man?
我是戴文·普瓦什 雅各比医生
Devon Pravesh, Dr. Jacoby.
我听过您不少事迹
I've heard a lot about you.
我希望都是绯闻
All scandals, I hope.
令人惊愕又非常愉快
Ah, lurid but very enjoyable.
我们得想想别的诊断
We need to consider a different diagnosis.
再做检查吗 PET扫描还是核磁共振
Another test, huh? A PET scan or MRI?
不 不做检查了
No, no more tests.
我们得讨论到底发生什么事
You and I need to discuss what's really going on.
你感觉如何 周先生
How you feeling, Mr. Zhou?
能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me?
贝尔医生的手术顺利吗
Dr. Bell's surgery went well?
病患活下来了
Well... the patient survived.
我错过什么了吗
Am I missing something?
你原以为会出现其他结果吗
Were you expecting a different outcome?
周先生 你能看向这里吗
Mr. Zhou, can you look over here?
退后
Get back.
-出去 -血压70/30
- Hey, out! - BP 70/30.
-我要两单位浓缩红细胞 -打开循环
- I need two units of PRBCs. - Cycling again.
他的脉搏越来越微弱
His pulse is getting weak.
收缩压降至50
Systolic is down to 50.
有人能告诉我发生什么事吗
Can someone tell me what's happening, please?
呼叫奥卡福医生和席尔瓦医生
Page Dr. Okafor and Dr. Silva.
病患需要马上进手术室
Patient needs the OR, stat.
为什么呼叫奥卡福和席尔瓦
Why Silva and Okafor?
那是贝尔医生的病患
That's Dr. Bell's patient.
他正在内出血
He's bleeding internally.
我猜是贝尔医生的失误
My guess is it's Dr. Bell's fault.
现在你可以让他尝试弥补错误
Now, you can let him try to fix it,
或者你更希望周先生活下来
or would you prefer Mr. Zhou lives?
女士们先生们 可以听我说话吗
Ladies and gentlemen, if I could have your attention.
我是伦道夫·贝尔
I'm Dr. Randolph Bell,
周先生的外科医师
Mr. Zhou's surgeon.
我们大约于2:50完成了手术
We completed the operation at about 2:50.
血从下腔静脉后方涌出
Blood pooling behind the IVC.
对 把止血钳给我和奥卡福医生
Yeah. Clamps for me and Dr. Okafor.
肝静脉没被结扎
No one tied off the hepatic veins.
谁会切除肝尾状叶却没
Who removes the caudate without...?
贝尔医生说那是浪费时间
Dr. Bell said it was a waste of time.
他早该知道会出问题 就像往常一样惹祸
He should've known better. In over his head as usual.
好 肝下止血钳就位了
Okay, infrahepatic clamp's in place.
-现在缝合吗 -发生了什么事
- Suturing now? - What's going on?
你脱下手术衣之前
Hey, how many people have to die
还要害死多少人
before you turn in your scrubs, huh?
重要的不是你过去有多伟大
It doesn't matter how great you were,
而是你现在有多伟大
it's how great you are, here and now.
你已经失去昔日荣光了 是时候退休了
You don't have it anymore. It's time to retire.
你怎敢这么说 你质疑我的能力吗
How dare you? You question my ability?
不准在我的手术室跟我的医院质疑我
Not in my OR. Not in my hospital.
我看到你无法胜任就大声说 就是这样
I see incompetence, I call it out. End of story.
而且这里不是你的医院
And this isn't your hospital.
我曾为更多病患做过手术
I've operated on more patients...
你之前没结扎肝静脉
You didn't tie off the hepatic veins.
你撕裂了下腔静脉
You caused a tear in the IVC.
第二年住院医师也不会犯这种错
Now, a second-year resident doesn't make that mistake,
你却犯了
but you did.
泰德·周是我的病患
Ted Zhou is my patient.
不 不再是了
No. Not anymore he's not.
我想要你看看这个地方
I wanted you to see this place.
跟我简单聊聊
Have a simple conversation.
-我知道这对我有好处 -好吧 谈什么
- I know it would do me some good. - Fine. About what?
鬼魂
Ghosts.
你觉得你看到的鬼魂是真的吗
You think the ones you see are real?
这是个很复杂的问题
Oh, now that's a complicated question.
他们
They...
他们跟人类的悔恨或愧疚一样真实
They're as real as human regret or guilt.
我一直想着他们想要某件事
I keep thinking they want something.
他们愤怒吗
Are they angry?
或者他们责怪我吗
Or do they blame me?
可惜他们无法说话
Sadly, they can't speak.
所以我最想要的是消除错误
So what I want most of all is to undo the mistakes.
但我不能
And I can't.
雅各比医生
Dr. Jacoby.
抑郁这种病不容小觑 我俩都知道这点
Depression is a very powerful illness, we both know that.
你是否想过可能是
Would you consider the possibility
抑郁伴随精神效应导致了
that depression with psychotic effect could lead to...
幻觉 对吗
Hallucinations. Yeah.
对
Yes.
我抑郁的确合情合理
Well, I have good reason to be depressed.
我的职业生涯结束了 最好的年华一去不返
My career is over, my best years are behind me, and...
你曾有精彩的职业生涯
You've had a wonderful career.
你打破了障碍 训练了这么多好医生
Broken down barriers. Trained so many great doctors.
你能激励他人
You are an inspiration.
你拯救许多人命
And you saved so many lives.
但我也见证了太多生命的流逝
But I lost so many as well.
我的脑袋里装了一个小墓园
I carry around a small cemetery in my brain.
你负责了最危险的病例 获得了许多成功
You took on the riskiest cases and had so many triumphs.
对 欢乐太快消失 而悲伤却停留过久
Yeah, well, joy leaves too quickly and sorrow rudely overstays.
在四十年的行医生涯中
Over the course of 40 years,
不会事事都圆♥满♥收场
not every outcome is gonna be perfect.
我们能期盼的唯一一件事
The only thing any of us can hope for
是我们做的好事远远多于伤害
is the good we do far outweighs the harm.
再怎么谈也无法改变过去 康莱德
No amount of talk is going to change the past, Conrad.
有些记忆是你无法逃避的
There are some memories you can't escape.
他还是外科主任 他可以解雇你
He's still Chief of Surgery. He could have you fired.
贝尔医生
Dr. Bell,
我 我刚才没控制住脾气
I, uh... I lost my temper earlier.
我太激动了 我们欢迎你协助
Heat of the moment. We could use a hand.
或许你可以检查病患的肠道
Maybe you can run the patient's bowel.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表