剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
好消息 麦卡
The news is good, Micah.
没有排斥现象 心脏射血分数高达54%
No sign of rejection, your EF's up to 54%.
瓣膜功能良好
The valves are functioning well,
因为阴影 主动脉根的视野受限
limited view of the aortic root from shadowing,
但总的来说 一切看起来都好
but overall, everything looks good.
我就知道 从没担心过
I knew that. Wasn't worried at all.
你们笑得挺开心
Oh, you're laughing.
说明一切都不错
That's always a good sign.
我们结束检查了 麦卡
We're all done here, Micah.
接下来由能干的奈文护士来照顾你
I'm going to leave you in Nurse Nevin's capable hands.
-下个月见 -好的
- See you next month. - All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
这一定让你放心不少
That has to be a huge relief.
我们可以让你离开了
Let's get you out of here.
你知道吗 其实我的手术疤痕一直有点不适
You know, actually, my surgical scar's been a little irritated.
我担心它没有正常愈合
I'm worried it's not healing properly.
看起来还好 但是有备无患
Oh. Looks okay, but better safe than sorry,
-我看看彼得森医生是否能回来 -没关系
- I'll see if Dr. Peterson can come back. - It's okay.
奥卡福医生能检查吗
Can Dr. Okafor check it out?
我是说 既然她在这里
I mean, since she's here and
她之前又在我的手术团队里
she was on my surgical team....
我得走了 但我会看看她有没有空
I got to go, but I'll see if she's available.
好
Okay.
-怎么了 -刚才发现她低血压
- What happened? - Found her hypotensive
并咳出大血块 血氧饱和正在下降
and coughing up large clots. Sats are dropping.
我认为是肺的问题
I think it's her lungs.
我们需要胸科医生 呼叫霍夫曼医生
We need pulmonary. Page Dr. Hoffman.
通知血库启动大量输血方案
And activate massive transfusion protocol with the blood bank.
呼叫霍夫曼医生
Paging Dr. Hoffman.
霍夫曼医生正在进行一台紧急支气管手术
Dr. Hoffman's in the middle of an ER bronch.
他们说他会在十五到二十分钟内过来
It says he'll be here in 15 to 20 minutes.
她会在十分钟内被自己的血呛死
She'll drown in her own blood in ten.
那我自己帮她插管
Then I'll intubate her myself.
左肺有浸润现象
Infiltrate's on the left,
或许是她出血的原因
that's probably what's causing the bleeding.
快点 她的血氧饱和正在下降
Hurry, her sats are dropping.
呼吸道充满血液
Airway's filled with blood.
我得把管插到右肺
I need to intubate just the right lung.
血氧饱和降到74%
Sats are down to 74%.
好 通过声带
Okay, through the cords.
旋转九十度
Rotating 90 degrees.
希望我能挡住左肺的出血
Hoping I can block the bleeding from the left
又然能让她呼吸
and still ventilate her.
左侧没有呼吸音
No breath sounds on the left.
给气囊打气
Blow up the balloon.
血氧饱和度正在上升
Sats are coming back up.
这只是权宜之计
This is just a Band-Aid.
呼叫米娜
Page Mina.
她需要马上进行支气管镜检查
She needs a bronchoscopy right away.
呼叫奥卡福医生
Paging Dr. Okafor.
出血已经停了 电灼起作用了
Bleeding has stopped. The cautery worked.
趁我还在 采一个组织样本做活检吧
Let me get a tissue sample for biopsy while I'm here.
所以是病灶侵蚀支气管
So, this is where the lesion eroded the bronchus,
导致了出血
causing her to hemorrhage?
看起来不像肺炎
Doesn't look like pneumonia.
可能的原因有很多
It can be any number of things,
包括癌症 拿到样本了
including cancer. Got the sample.
我们得开始缩小鉴别诊断的范围
We need to start narrowing down the differential.
送她去影像科做CT
Get her to imaging for a CT
把活捡样本送去化验室
and send the biopsy off to the lab.
这个很贵的
That's expensive.
你什么时候开始关心检查费用了
Since when do you care about the cost of tests?
不是检查 是这个包
Not tests. This bag.
这是泽维尔·梅利诺原创包
This is an Xavier Mellino original.
价值14.8万美元
It's worth $148,000.
什么 你怎么会懂这个
What... H-How do you know that?
我懂缝纫 她可能之前在垃圾箱发现
I know stitching. Probably found it in a dumpster
或从皮包主人手中抢过来的
or snatched it from the owner.
妮珂已经在包里找过身份证了
Nic already looked for an ID in there.
像这种独一无二的包通常在里面
One-of-a-kinds like this usually have the owner's name
会刻有主人的姓名
inscribed on the inside.
莎拉·雷文斯克罗夫特
莎拉·雷文斯克罗夫特
Sara Ravenscroft.
她的名字听起来就很贵气
Her name even sounds rich.
我相信她会很高兴听到
I'm sure she'll be happy to hear
我们找到她价值十万的皮包
that we found her $100 grand purse.
或许还有奖励
Maybe there's a reward.
或许吧
Maybe.
寻人网
莎拉·雷文斯克罗夫特
也或许
Or maybe...
我们的无名氏就是莎拉·雷文斯克罗夫特
our Jane Doe is Sara Ravenscroft.
她是劳伦斯
She is the daughter of Lawrence
与韦罗妮卡·雷文斯克罗夫特夫妇的女儿
and Veronica Ravenscroft.
他们是萨凡纳市的富有慈善家
They're wealthy philanthropists out of Savannah.
等等 佐治亚州名门望族的女儿
Wait, how does the daughter of
怎么会沦落到病成这样
one of the most prominent families in Georgia
又流落到街头呢
end up sick and living on the streets?
根据萨凡纳的一个八卦博客
According to one of the Savannah gossip blogs,
莎拉跟家人很疏远
Sara is estranged from her family.
她在几个月前离开城市 当了名艺术家
She left town a couple months ago to become an artist.
她离开影像科了没
Is she out of imaging yet?
我正要查看
Was just about to check.
好 你去看影像 我会注意莎拉的状况
Yeah, you get that, I'll check on Sara.
-米娜 你还有别的事要处理 -什么
- Mina, you've got something else to deal with. - What?
紧急手术
Pressing surgery?
有位害相思病的器♥官♥移♥植♥病患觉得疤痕有问题
A certain love-sick transplantee has something wrong with his scar.
这是在浪费我的时间 你明知他的疤没事
This is a waste of my time. You know his scar is fine.
米娜 你明知麦卡喜欢你
Mina, you know Micah has feelings for you.
如果你希望他们走开 你得去对付他们
If you want them to go away, you've got to deal with them.
温柔点
Be gentle.
那个可怜人才刚得到一颗全新的心
The poor guy just got a brand-new heart.
我一直很温柔
I'm always gentle.
轻微肿胀是正常的
A little swelling is normal.
我会开一些维生素E药膏
I'll prescribe some vitamin E ointment
帮助伤疤愈合
to help with the healing.
我不是真的担心我的疤
I wasn't really worried about my scar.
我太害羞 无法告诉别人
I was too embarrassed to tell anyone
-我想说的其实是 -听着 麦卡
- what I actually wanted to discuss. - Look, Micah...
是我的心脏捐赠者
It's-it's my heart donor.
原来他是已定罪的偷车贼
Turns out he was a convicted car thief
因为假释出狱
who was let out on parole.
-你有个罪犯的心脏 -很讽刺吧
- You have a felon's heart? - Ironic, right?
我父亲是个政♥府♥官员
Me, a minister's son.
不管怎样 我之前上网
Anyway, I went online, right?
看到一个说法叫细胞记忆
And there's this thing called cellular memory
当你接收别人捐赠的器官时
where the person who receives the donor organ
有时会继承一部分捐赠人的性格
sometimes takes on the characteristics of the donor.
比如他们听音乐的品位和喜欢的食物
You know, like their taste in music and food...
我是认真的 如果我突然对恶意攻击
No, I'm serious. Look, what if I develop a taste
或者持械抢劫感兴趣了怎么办
for aggravated assault or armed robbery?
好了 冷静一点 「重罪犯」
Okay, calm down, Idi Amin.
我肯定有一些权威医学杂♥志♥
I'm sure there are studies from reputable medical journals
有对这种无聊说法的研究
to dispute this nonsense.
我会去查一查然后明天和你说
I will look into it and get back to you tomorrow.
为什么不是今晚 我觉得很紧张
Why not tonight? I'm stressed.
-可能有损我的健康 -我要值班到...
- That could be bad for my health. - My shift is...
我能等你结束
I can wait until you're done.
我们可以一边喝咖啡一边聊
Maybe we can discuss it over a cup of coffee.
好吧
Fine.
一杯外带黑咖啡
One cup, black, to go.
我这只眼睛什么时候能好
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表