剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
「住院医师」前情回顾
Previously on The Resident...
我是AJ·奥斯汀医生
I'm Dr. AJ Austin in the flesh.
最具天赋的一位心胸外科医师
One of the most gifted cardiothoracic surgeons
今天将与我见面
is meeting with me today.
我仍想要做手术
I still plan to cut.
何必这么麻烦
Why bother?
不要让奥斯汀接触意识清醒的患者
Keep Austin away from conscious patients.
约克 这次你吃了什么进去
York, what did you shove up your rectum this time?
那是我第一次
It was the first time that...
从一位成年男性的
That you had extracted
大肠中取出异物吗
an object from the colon of an adult male?
-是的 -我喜欢为亨特工作
- Yes. - I like working for Hunter.
她希望自己的员工谨言慎行
She likes everyone who works for her to be discreet.
抱歉 我无意吓到你
Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
我只是来送日用品的
I'm just delivering your groceries.
我认为有人跟踪我
I think someone's following me.
我终于开始发觉琳做得有多过分
I'm just starting to realize how far Lane's willing to go.
654UHVF
6-5-4-u-h-v-f.
654UHVF
6-5-4-u-h-v-f.
6-5-4...
UHVF
U-h-v-f.
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
克劳迪娅 等等 帮帮忙 抓住她
Claudia, wait! Somebody, he-- get her!
开玩笑吗 你们
Seriously? Are you...
认真的吗 多谢了
Really? Thanks.
然后他说 「不
And then he said... "No,
鲍比其实是你叔叔」
Bob's actually your uncle."
这个很好笑是因为
See, that's funny because it's...
算了
Never mind.
「来了」
"Incoming"?
克劳迪娅
Claudia?
退后 退后
Get back! Get back!
-别跑了 克劳迪娅 -克劳迪娅
- Stop. Claudia. - Claudia.
-退后 退后 -克劳迪娅 让我们帮你
- Get back! Get back. - Claudia, let us help you.
你出现幻觉了
You're hallucinating.
不 求求你们
No! Please!
天啊
Oh, my God.
跟我们走吧
Just come with us.
克劳迪娅
Claudia!
救护车入口
-我们来了 -好 去创伤一室吧
- Incoming. - Okay, let's go to Trauma One.
严重外伤 呼叫外科
Major trauma, page Surgery.
你妹打来的 要我接电♥话♥吗
It's your sis. Do you want me to pick up?
我还没喝咖啡 应付不了杰西
I can't do Jessie before coffee.
我拿到他的车牌号♥码了
Well... I got his license plate.
你要自己留着那个车牌号♥码吗
And you were gonna keep that to yourself?
-怎么了 -留着做什么
- What? - And do what?
追踪他 下次抓到他 好好教训他吗
Track him down, catch up to him this time, kick his ass?
或许你能追踪到他 划破他的轮胎
Oh, well, maybe you can track him down and slash his tires,
从他的窗户丢进一个垃圾桶
throw a trash can through his window.
随你高兴
Whatever.
我打给警♥察♥怎么样
How about I call the cops?
他们就能抓住这个恶心的混♥蛋♥
They can finally nail this creepy son of a bitch.
好 听起来很不错
Yeah, that sounds like a good plan.
我想你该进去那座又大又闪亮的医院
Think this is when you go help someone
帮助别人了
in that big, shiny hospital.
我没事
I'm fine.
她被救护车撞到吗
She was hit by an ambulance?
对 她入院时
Yeah, she was admitted
有严重头痛 发烧
with a severe headache, high temperature,
恶心 嗜睡 然后她开始出现幻觉
nausea, somnolence, and she started hallucinating
-接着就跑出医院了 -对 救护车
- and she charged out. - Yeah. Hip fracture
撞击导致骨盆骨折
from impact with the ambulance, and...
胸腔内看起来有肠道
looks like loops of bowel in her chest?
撞击使她的横隔膜破裂了
The impact ruptured her diaphragm.
我会为她术前准备
I'll prep for surgery.
好 我希望奥斯汀医生能参加手术
Yeah, I'd like to pull in Dr. Austin for this,
你能看看他的班表吗
if you could check his schedule?
他在布拉德利的手术中把你当小孩对待
He treated you like a child at Bradley's surgery.
他是我见过最好的胸腔外科医师
He's the best thoracic surgeon I've ever seen.
他或许能救她一命
He'll probably save her life.
诺兰医生 我们上次做完手术后
Dr. Nolan, I called you a cretin
我说你是个白♥痴♥
after our last surgical experience.
你有没有什么想跟我说的话
Is there anything you'd like to say to me?
有的
Yes, there is.
我们好好做一场手术吧
Let's have a good surgery.
我喜欢这句话
I love that.
好 就这么办吧
Yes, let's do that.
奥卡福医生 麻烦请进行暂停核查
Dr. Okafor, proceed with the time out, s'il vous plait.
克劳迪娅·克莱尔·韦伯
Claudia Clare Webb.
是的 没错
Yes, correct.
修复破裂的横隔膜 病患为
Repair ruptured diaphragms, status: post-MVA,
遭机动车撞击的行人
versus pedestrian...
这还真是特殊待遇
Well, this is a special treat.
我只是来看手术的
Just here to observe.
贝尔医生之前说「我仍会做手术」
Dr. Bell said, "I will still cut."
我说「何必这么麻烦」
I said, "Why bother?"
贝尔医生说「热爱 热情 纪律」
Dr. Bell said, "Love, passion, discipline."
这对我俩而言都是难得的机会
A rare opportunity for the both of us.
-然后我们才能带你去看她 -该死 女士
- And after that, we can take you to see her... - Damn it, lady!
你一直在拿话搪塞我
You keep giving me the runaround.
-我要你告诉我 -先生 你得冷静下来
- I need you to tell me... - Sir, you need to calm down.
我要你告诉我克劳迪娅在哪里
I need you to tell me where I can find Claudia.
-马上告诉我 -我是康莱德·霍金斯
- Now. My... - Hey. Dr. Conrad Hawkins.
克劳迪娅是我的病患 你叫什么
Claudia's my patient. What's your name?
费利克斯
Felix.
-你要带我去看她吗 -很快就去
- Are you taking me to see her? - Soon.
相信我 她受到妥善治疗
Trust me, she's in good hands.
我谁都不信
I trust nobody.
都不信
Nobody.
现在马上告诉我克劳迪娅在哪里
Now, somebody, tell me where I can see Claudia,
不然就滚出我的视线
or get out of my face now.
只要她开始恢复了 我就会
I'll take you to see her as soon
-带你去看她 -我不相信你
- as she's in recovery. - I don't believe you.
我要确定克劳迪娅获得最好的治疗
I got to make sure that Claudia's getting the best treatment.
像你这样的人总是对像我这样的人说谎
People like you lie to people like me all the time.
我要马上见到克劳迪娅
I need to see Claudia now!
你闹够了没 你可以听听
Are you done? Are you ready to listen to the person
努力救她的人讲话了吗
who's trying to save her life?
克劳迪娅是你妈妈吗
So, Claudia's your mom?
她比任何人都更像我母亲
She's more of a mother to me than anyone else.
其他人不肯让我工作时 她给了我工作
She gave me a job when no one else would.
她结束手术时 我们必须做几项检查
We have to run some tests when she's out of surgery
了解病因是什么
and figure out what's going on.
对 我知道 我知道 但
Yeah, I know, I know, but...
她身兼数职 你知道吗
She spreads herself thin, you know?
她需要照顾很多人
She's got a lot of mouths to feed.
看起来是车祸造成的外伤性
Looks like a traumatic splenic laceration
脾脏撕裂伤
from the accident.
你需要创伤外科医师或
Do you need a trauma surgeon or...?
不用 给我纱布 抽吸
No. Lap. Suction.
「眼不见为净」
"Not seeing things can be a blessing."
某个名人说的
Someone famous said that.
奥古斯特·斯特林堡
August Strindberg.
艾伯特很聪明嘛
Ah, look at the big brain on Albert.
但这句名言其实不适用于外科
But that quote doesn't really apply in surgery.
所见即拯救
Seeing is saving.
你同意吗 贝尔医生
Wouldn't you agree, Dr. Bell?
贝尔医生
Dr. Bell?
我还没遇过我不能解决的出血状况
Well, I've never met a bleeder I couldn't catch.
好吧 队长 我想轮到我出手了
All right, Captain, I think it's my turn.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表