剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
想得美
Not without a fight.
我们快解决这件事吧
Let's get this over with.
好吧
All right.
针尖斜面向上 倾斜三十度
Needle bevel up, 30 degrees.
准备好了吗
Ready?
好了
Yep.
抱歉
Sorry.
好 你的角度有点太高了
Okay, um, you're angling it a little too high.
再试一次 角度放低一点
Try again. Down a little bit.
低一点 对
Lower. Yeah.
开始
Start.
-不对 -抱歉
- No. - Sorry.
像这样拉紧皮肤
Pull the skin down taut like this.
再试一次
One more time.
好吧
Wow, okay. Um...
我来负责抽血
I will be drawing the blood.
你不应该接近病患的
You're not supposed to go near the patients.
我再也不想在这个处处为难我的
I am done coloring inside the lines
体系里乖乖守规矩了
in a system rigged against me.
患者姓名
奥斯丁·古兹曼
医师
琳·亨特医生
拜托
Come on.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我今天早上已经抽过血了
I already gave blood this morning.
这可是冰冰凉的 古兹曼先生
It's frozen, Mr. Guzman.
该死
Damn it.
这不公平 你知道我的弱点
It's not fair. You know my weakness.
你给我一个点心 我就让你抽一加仑的血
I'd let you have a gallon of my blood for one of these.
谢谢你
Thank you.
下一个受害人
Next victim.
我得接个电♥话♥
Ah, I got to take this.
你先等我 我得帮你把风
Wait for me so I can stand guard with you.
-我自己来 -妮珂
- I got it. - Nic.
我没事的
I'm good.
你呼叫我
You paged?
你去哪了
Where you been?
康莱德需要我帮个忙
Conrad needed help with something.
不行 你不能在急诊室值班时溜走
Oh, yeah. No, you don't get to run off during your ER shift
去帮忙康莱德
to help Conrad.
我们现在又不忙
We're not busy right now.
别乌鸦嘴 给你
Don't jinx us. Here.
我试过的方法都没用 而且我讨厌鼻涕
Nothing I've tried has worked and I hate snot.
卢卡 一号♥床
Luca, bed one.
我们来看看你会怎么处理
Let's see what you come up with.
卢卡
Hi, Luca.
怎么了
What's happening?
她把他父亲收藏的蓝色大理石
Uh, she shoved her father's blue collectable marble
塞到鼻子里了 塞得很深
up her nose, like way up her nose.
我们要把它拿出来 好吗
We're gonna get it out, okay?
没事的
It's okay.
别怕 没事的
Shh. It's okay.
你现在应该被停职了
You're supposed to be on desk duty.
我知道
I know.
等等
Hold on.
5087号♥房♥的史密斯先生
Mr. Smith in 5087.
我找不到他的血管
I can't find his vein.
你能帮我看看他吗
Can you stick him for me?
当然 没问题
Sure, no problem.
你会没事的
You'll be great.
谢谢医生
Thanks, Doc.
我用了一个心导管
I used a cardiac catheter
把大理石从她的鼻腔里拉出来了
to pull the marble out of her sinus cavity.
小事一桩
Worked like a dream.
做得很好 普瓦什医生
You're good, Dr. Pravesh.
是康莱德教你这么用导管的吗
Did Conrad tell you to use the catheter like that?
不是 我自己想出来的
No, I did it on my own.
对一个哈佛毕业生来说还不错
Not bad for a Harvard grad.
阿什丽 我的面谈什么时候开始
Hey, Ashley. When's my interview?
你的面谈已经被取消了 霍金斯医生
Your interview's been cancelled, Dr. Hawkins.
为什么
Why?
我只是按时间表上的安排来的
I just keep the schedule.
霍金斯医生
Dr. Hawkins.
发生什么了 亚历克西斯
What's going on, Alexis?
我的面谈为什么被取消了
Why was my interview cancelled?
莉莉以前是我的病人
Lily was my patient,
而且我是她死前见过的最后一个人
and I was the last person to see her alive.
为什么他们不让我作证
Why won't they let me testify?
是亨特医生
Dr. Hunter.
她告诉他们说你不够客观
She convinced them that you can't be objective
因为你和妮珂正在恋爱
because you're in a romantic relationship with Nic.
康莱德 琳这次真的把她拖下水了
Conrad, Lane totally threw her under the bus.
而且他们完全相信她
And they believed her.
现在每个人都在担心如果他们为妮珂出头
Now, everyone's afraid if they stand up for Nic,
就会被炒鱿鱼
they'll get fired.
好吧
All right.
谢谢你 亚历克西斯
Thank you, Alexis.
我保证从你这儿什么也没听到
I promise I didn't hear this from you.
霍金斯医生 你在这里干什么
Dr. Hawkins, what are you doing here?
你最好的护士正在被人陷害
Your best nurse is getting screwed over.
那不是什么风险管理调查
That's not a risk management investigation,
而是莫须有的陷害
it's a witch hunt.
好吧 康莱德 够了
Okay, Conrad. That's enough.
你知道为什么琳
Do you know why Lane
不让妮珂在莉莉最后的几个星期里照料她
barred Nic from treating Lily those last few weeks?
因为奈文护士犯了错误
'Cause Nurse Nevin was making some mistakes.
不 她没有犯错
No, she doesn't make mistakes.
她找到了错误
She catches them.
这就是为什么她是第一个
That's why she was the first one
调查琳干了什么的人
to see what Lane has been doing.
你觉得琳干了些什么
What do you think Lane has been doing?
给患者化疗时用药过量
Overdosing patients with chemo,
让他们提早出院
discharging patients too soon,
-藏匿患者的病历 -够了 这太荒唐了
- hiding patients' records... - Okay, this is ridiculous.
你想让我相信查斯汀最值得尊敬的医生之一
You want me to believe this about one
干了这些荒唐事吗
of our most respected doctors at Chastain?
是的 我就是想让你相信这些
Yes. That's exactly what I'm asking you to believe.
而且我忍♥不住去想如果
And I can't stop thinking if
我早一点听了妮珂的话
I would've listened to Nic sooner,
也许莉莉现在还活着
maybe Lily would still be alive.
琳的治疗计划没有害死莉莉
Lane's protocols did not kill Lily.
她死于钾过量注射
A potassium overdose did.
而琳想把这个罪名安在妮珂头上
And Lane is trying to pin that overdose on Nic.
亨特医生在莉莉死亡的当天把妮珂重新调回病房♥
Dr. Hunter put Nic back on Lily's case the day Lily died.
拜托 这里面肯定有什么不对劲 索普女士
Come on. Clearly something is going on here, Ms. Thorpe.
琳在计划什么 如果我们什么都不做
Lane is up to something, and if we don't do anything...
好吧 琳对莉莉的死悲痛欲绝
Okay, Lane is devastated about Lily's death.
我不确定你在暗示些什么
And I am not sure what you're insinuating,
但是在莉莉死亡的当晚
but she was nowhere near Chastain
她不在查斯汀附近
the night that Lily died.
琳和贝尔医生外出共进晚餐了
Lane was out to dinner with Dr. Bell.
真棒 死亡与毁灭之手是她的不在场证明
Perfect. The Hands of Death and Destruction is her alibi?
省省你荒谬的指控吧
Keep your absurd allegations to yourself.
如果你不愿看清♥真♥♥相♥ 那你可得小心了
If you don't open your eyes to the truth, hold on tight,
因为整座医院都会
because this entire hospital will
崩溃然后压垮我们所有人
come crashing down on all of us.
大家好 欢迎来到基奥菲咖啡
Hello, everybody. Welcome to ChioffiCoffee.
你有没有觉得自己可能被诅咒了
Have you ever felt like you might be cursed?
看看我的一天吧
Well, wait till you see my day.
♪电灼器 电灼器♪
♪ Cautery, cautery ♪
♪电 电 电灼器 电灼器♪
♪ C-C-Cautery, cautery ♪
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表