剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
我以前每六个月就要逮捕这家伙一次
I used to arrest this guy every six months
直到克劳迪娅接手他
until Claudia took him in.
费利克斯只是她的餐饮公♥司♥里
Felix is one of many ex-cons
雇佣的众多前科犯之一
she's hired at her catering company.
克劳迪娅是亚特兰大警局的一个重要成员
Claudia's an important part of the Atlanta PD family.
-特别关照她 -不用担心
- Take special care of her. - Don't worry.
我记住你的承诺了 哥们
I got your word on that, homie?
对 我承诺了
Yeah, you got my word.
我很感谢
Appreciate it.
来吧
Come on.
真的谢谢你能来
Thank you for coming.
你的脚第五跖骨骨折
You have a fifth metatarsal fracture in your foot.
但好消息是 你不用动手术
But the good news is it's-it's nonsurgical.
没错 但是超声心动图的结果不是很好
Yeah, but that echocardiogram is not so good.
让火车继续奔驰吧
Let's keep this train moving.
伊凡斯女士 你的主动脉瓣
Ms. Evans, your aortic valve
发生钙化并增厚
has calcified and thickened,
导致严重的主动脉瓣狭窄
resulting in critical aortic stenosis.
情况紧急需要置换
It's in urgent need of replacement.
有多紧急
How urgent?
需要全身麻醉吗
D-Does it require general anesthesia?
是的
It does.
我的一位密友曾经试过全麻
A close friend of mine went under
而等他清醒之后 他就像变了个人一样
and when he woke, he was a different man.
他甚至认不出自己的家人
He couldn't even recognize his own family.
是的 她说的没错
Yeah, she's right.
全身麻醉可能会
General anesthesia can trigger
导致蜗居在家的老人发生痴呆
dementia in the Cocoon crowd.
现在还有另一种选择方案
Now, there is another option.
是 不用做手术的
It's, uh, nonsurgical.
-你感兴趣吗 -是的 -当然
- You interested? - Yes. - Yes.
别做手术然后死去
Don't have the surgery and die.
你 注意点 兄弟
Hey. You... watch it, buddy.
奥斯汀医生只是在说实话 但是我宁愿死掉
Dr. Austin is just being honest, but I would rather die
也不愿意在痴呆和糊涂中度过余生
than go through life being demented and confused.
-妈妈 -我还得去参加我的肚皮舞班
- Mom! - I still got to go to my belly dancing classes.
-我喜欢这位女士 -普瓦什
- I like this lady. - Pravesh.
-去走廊 侧栏 现在 -约克
- Hallway, sidebar, now. - York.
紧急情况 抱歉 拜拜
Emergency, sorry, bye.
是克劳迪娅 她开始抽搐
It's Claudia. She started seizing
血氧饱和度也在下降
and her sats are dropping.
把她送进重症监护室
Let's get her to the ICU.
打两针劳拉西泮
Push two of lorazepam
再准备一克苯妥英备用
and prep a gram of phenytoin on standby.
准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
一起抬 一
Let's go. One...
二 三
two... three.
你来的不是时候
Not now.
放松 我不是来吵架的
Easy. I come in peace.
我听说了你姐姐的事 非常抱歉
I-I heard about your sister. I'm sorry.
-她现在好点了吧 -是的
- I trust she's doing better? - Yeah.
我有位亲人也染上了毒瘾
I have a troubled loved one in my family as well.
相信我 我能理解你的感受
Believe me, I understand what you're going through.
他现在好多了
He's doing great now.
他选择参加红十字会戒毒小组
He was part of the program over at Crossroads.
从那时起 他四年都没有再碰过毒品
Hasn't had a relapse since. Four years clean.
如果你愿意
If you'd like,
我可以帮杰西免费加入小组
I can help get Jessie into the program free of charge.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
我最不可能求助的人就是你
You are the last person I want help from right now.
现在我要去照顾我的家人了
Why don't you let me take care of my family.
我得了什么病
What's wrong with me?
癫痫已经控制住了
The seizures have been continuing
我们会查出发作的原因
and we're trying to figure out why.
我有很多牵挂的人
I have so many people,
他们就像我的亲人
they're like family to me.
他们需要我
They depend on me.
我知道 有几位我已经见过了
I know. I've met some of them.
我不知道如果我病倒了
I don't know what happens to everyone
他们该怎么办
if I'm not okay, you know?
看看谁来了
Look who it is.
你看起来气色很好
You look great.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
我知道
I know.
不管发生什么
Whatever happens...
你已克服困难走到今天
look how far you've come.
我以你为傲
I am so proud of you.
不要说这些
Don't talk like that.
你会好起来的
Everything's gonna be fine.
我爱你 我们大家都爱你
I love you. We all love you.
我知道
I know you do.
奥斯汀医生
Dr. Austin,
你要去哪
where are you going?
去看电影 《自觉美丽》
To see a movie. I Feel Pretty.
讲的是一位普通女人
Centers on an ordinary woman who struggles with feelings
每天都在不满和不安中苦苦挣扎
of inadequacy and insecurity on a daily basis.
艾米·舒默 她总是那么搞笑
Amy Schumer. She makes me laugh.
你有什么事
What do you want?
早些时候我不好意思提起
I wasn't comfortable mentioning this earlier,
但我可以做经导管主动脉瓣置换术
but I can do a transcatheter aortic valve replacement.
伊范就不用全麻了
So Yvonne can have moderate sedation.
我需要主治医生
I need an attending.
我不太喜欢给醒着的人做手术
I'm not really a fan of awake surgeries.
这手术我们必须得做 你来不来
A risk we have to take. You in or out?
好极了
Great.
我电影票都买♥♥了
I already bought my damn ticket!
那些是克劳迪娅的脑脊液检查结果吗
Are those Claudia's CSF results?
不是细菌性脑膜炎
Negative for bacterial meningitis.
所为我们还是无法查出
So we're still nowhere closer to figuring out
她到底得了什么病
what's wrong with her.
我们要找的是容易忽略的病因
We're looking for a zebra.
但各项检查都做过了
But we've run every test.
你知道该怎么做
Yeah, now you know the drill.
去聊天
You talk.
跟谁聊
To whom?
费利克斯 曼博 和拉克
Felix, Mambo, and Raq.
查清楚所有与克劳迪娅有关的事
Figure out everything about Claudia.
习惯 爱好 爱吃的食物
Habits, hobbies, favorite food.
希望能找出病因
Hope we get closer to a diagnosis.
醒着 醒着是什么意思
Awake? What do you mean awake?
意思是没有睡着
Awake, meaning not sleep...
你不能那么做
Don't you do that.
太吓人了
It just... scares me.
-我做手术的时候 -做手术
- When I had surgery... - Surgery?
做什么手术 约克
For what, Yorkie?
妈 那没什么
Mom, it wasn't a big deal.
手术安全吗
Is it safe?
安全 而且只是局麻
Yes. And just regional anesthesia.
-我要做 -妈妈
- I'm in. - Mama.
我要做这个手术
I'm in.
但你听好 先生
But you listen to me, mister man.
我知道你是上帝对医学界的馈赠
I'm sure you are God's gift to medicine,
但你最好在手术室里注意言行
but you mind your Ps and Qs in the OR.
如果让我听到你说了任何脏话
If I hear anything to the contrary,
我会给你最严厉的差评
I will wield my pen like a mighty sword.
问普瓦什你就知道了
Ask Pravesh.
我以为你指的是别的事
I was thinking about something else when you were talking.
但你不用再说了 我真心不在乎
But don't bother repeating it. I really don't care.
我会治好你母亲的病 不用谢
I am going to save your mother's life. You're welcome.
所以你有心瓣膜问题
So you've got the valve issue,
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表