剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
如果手术时出现问题
If there's a mistake during surgery,
如果动脉瘤破裂 她会死吗
if the aneurysm ruptures, will she die?
我跟你说实话 特雷弗
I'm not gonna lie to you, Trevor.
手术永远都有风险
With surgery, there's always a risk.
但无论如何 我希望你记得
But no matter what, I want you to remember
你比你想的更坚强 好吗
that you're stronger than you think, okay?
谢谢你
Thank you.
所以只要一号♥手术室
So once timeout has concluded
暂停核查结束 开始手术 你就接手
and surgery begins in OR One, you'll take over,
-而我回到二号♥手术室 -好
- and I'll return to Two. - Great.
抱歉 布拉德利 我让你觉得无聊吗
Sorry, Bradley, am I boring you?
不 当然没有
No, of course not.
我只是在想并发症出现时的应对
I was just wondering what the plan is
我只是在想并发症出现时的应对
in the event of complications.
我会在场确保一切都顺利进行
Well, I'll be there to ensure everything goes smoothly.
你还好吗 贝尔医生
You okay, Dr. Bell?
我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
醒醒
Wake up.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
「有些人可能获得超棒的常春藤名校学位
"Some might acquire fancy Ivy League degrees,
但如果他们没有与生俱来的直觉
but if they don't have the inherent instincts,
他们可能无法靠医疗这行维持生计」
they may not be cut out for a life in medicine..."
老兄 别再传给我这些照片
Dude, stop sending me these pictures.
什么 那是什么
What's... what is that?
某人第一次拿到约克的评论了
Someone got his first York review.
这是什么
What the hell...?
连米娜都拿到四颗星了
Even Mina got four stars.
「笨拙 不专心」
"Inept? Unfocused?"
你认真的吗 约克
Seriously, York?
肛♥门♥异物462号♥
得克萨斯州威廉森县
关灯了
欧文
「更别提容易分心了」
"Not to mention easily distracted."
「这是年轻一代注意力不足的集体问题吗
"Is it the collective attention deficit of a generation,
还是某哈佛毕业生」
or is it one Harvard grad who..."
我承认 我当时很紧张
I will confess. I was nervous.
那是我第一次
It was the first time that...
从一位成年男性的大肠中取出异物吗
That you had extracted an object from the colon of an adult male?
是的 是的 约克
Yes. Yes, York.
就是那样
That.
下一次 我希望你会更小心
Next time, I hope you'll be more careful,
更健谈 也更体贴
conversational and considerate.
一定要有下一次吗
Does there really have to be a next time?
我听到传言
I'm hearing whispers
约克对你的表现很不满意
that York is unhappy with your performance.
那位病患希望其他人都讨厌我
The one patient that loves everyone else hates me.
这种点评大多都很荒谬 我会把它删了
A lot of this review is nonsense. I'm having it removed.
这是一则愚蠢的点评
It's a stupid review.
如果你希望获得他人赞赏
If you're looking for approval,
那你选错职业了
you chose the wrong path in life.
做你的工作 把工作做好 就是这样
Do your job, you do it well and that's it.
发生什么事了
Uh, what's going on?
莉莉是我的病患
Lily is my patient.
不再是了
Not anymore.
我想我们该谈谈
I think we should talk.
我会长话短说 而且听起来就像你一样甜美
I'm gonna make this short and just as sweet as you.
我发现 我并不喜欢
Turns out, I don't have an appetite for
有护士打探我的门诊
a nurse snooping around my clinics,
骚扰我的员工 质疑我的方法
harassing my personnel, questioning my methods,
让我脆弱的病患疑神疑鬼
making my vulnerable patients paranoid.
我想你说的太严重了
I think that's a little extreme.
我不是问你怎么想
I didn't ask what you thought.
在这段时期
As of this moment,
你不会再被指派照顾我的任何一位病患
you are no longer going to be assigned to any of my patients.
如果你不好好注意你的行为
And if you don't watch how you tread,
你将不能担任护士
you won't be anyone's nurse.
这不是警告
And that's not a warning.
也不是威胁
It's not a threat.
而是承诺
It's a promise.
-你好 佐伊 -你好
- Hello, Zoe. - Hi.
-你今天看起来好美 -谢谢
- You look beautiful today. - Well, thanks.
艾德华·布鲁克斯 1982年8月13日出生
Edward Brooks. Date of birth, 8/13/82.
-是的 -主治医生为伦道夫·贝尔医生
- Agree. - Attending, Dr. Randolph Bell.
-是的 -手术为左侧睾丸切除术
- Yes. - Here for a left orchiectomy.
没有已知的过敏症
No known allergies.
-大家都同意吗 -同意
- Everyone agree? - Correct.
暂停核查已经完成
Timeout has concluded.
奥卡福医生 你可以开始了
Dr. Okafor, you may proceed.
把这该死的音乐换了
Change this damn music.
BGM: Tru Tru by OHNO
♪ True, true, all her friends with it, true, true ♪
你选这首歌♥是因为我是黑人吗
You pick this because I'm black?
我选这首是因为它很棒
Picked it because it's awesome.
♪ ...boys do it, true, true, got 'em saying... ♪
做得好 布拉德利
Good work, Bradley.
谢谢你 先生
Thank you, sir.
稳稳抓住那个
Hold that steady.
就是这样
There you go.
顺便说 我很喜欢你选的音乐
Love the choice of music, by the way.
非常舒缓
Very soothing.
谢谢你
Well, thank you.
我想让你知道
I want you to know,
我从来不会随机选择住院医师参加我的手术
I never just randomly select residents for my surgeries.
我是精心挑选的
They're handpicked.
我有一套特别准则
I have a specific criteria for...
妈的
Oh, son of a bitch!
-天啊 -莎伦 去找奥卡福医生
- Oh, my God. - Sharon, get Dr. Okafor.
-好的 医生 -给我纱布 多来点
- Yes, Doctor. - Just keep 'em coming-- more lap.
这里抽吸一下 我的天哪
Get some suction in there, for crying out loud.
我什么都看不到 米娜到底在哪
Can't see a damn thing. Where the hell's Mina?!
♪ For my money and riches, she opened up the door... ♪
布拉德利昏迷了 约克也不行了
Bradley's passed out. York's crashing.
贝尔需要你
Bell needs you.
生命体征稳定 去吧
His vitals are stable. Go.
-他撞到了 -左半结肠
- He hit the... - Left colic.
没错
Yeah.
关了
Switch out.
开始抽吸
Grab that suction.
血液少了点了 再吸点
So the pool's a little lower. Go a little lower.
就这样
There you go.
刚才还不错
That's good.
她感觉好一点真是太好了
Glad she's feeling better so soon.
是啊 她奶奶蛮强的
Yeah, her grandma's a tough one.
比我强多了
A lot tougher than me.
好了 谢谢你
There you go-- yeah, thank you.
好了 开始吧 谢丽尔
Okay. Take it away, Cheryl.
高斯·斯皮内利
Gus Spinelli.
生于1965年10月28日
10/28/1965.
-没错 -外科医生裘德·席尔瓦
- Agree. - Surgeon Jude Silva.
是的
Agree.
腹腔镜再深点
More laps.
抽吸
Suction.
2-0缝线 赶紧
2-0 silk tie. Now.
艾德的血压在下降
Ed's blood pressure is running low.
我不确定他还能再承受多少麻醉剂
I'm not sure how much more anesthesia he can take.
有位低年住院医师马上赶过来协助
There's a junior resident on his way to assist.
现在出血还在控制之中
This bleeding's under control.
回去做睾丸手术去吧
Get back to the testicle.
完事了再过来
And check in when you're done.
布拉德利没事
Bradley's okay.
我的天 我的天
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
-贝尔医生 -赶紧把他弄走
- Dr. Bell! - Just get him out of here!
-我很抱歉 -出去
- I am so-- I am so sorry! - Out!
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表