剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
but you're a damn good CEO.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我真的得走了
I gotta, I gotta go.
蛛网膜下腔出血 同时有脑室扩大与脑水肿
Subarachnoid hemorrhage with intraventricular extension and hydrocephalus.
如果我们之前就麻醉布拉德利
If we would have put Bradley under anesthesia,
他可能会脑疝死亡
he would have herniated and died.
他的脑部正在出血
His brain is bleeding,
所以如果你们不马上降压 他还是会死
so if you don't get the pressure down immediately, he still will.
他需要马上进行脑室外引流
He needs an extraventricular drain now.
我们带他去神经科吧
Let's get him to Neuro.
超好吃D'z老爸烧烤
亚特兰大特色烧烤
♪ My heart has been broken ♪
BGM: Woman's The Glory Of Man by Model "T" Slim
♪ And all of my love is in vain... ♪
奥斯汀医生 幸好你没等我就开始用餐了
Dr. Austin, I'm glad you started without me.
我发现你要招聘我却迟到了
I see you're late for your own recruitment.
请原谅 今天早上太忙了
Forgive me, this is a hell of a morning.
人类手上有150种3200型细菌
There are 3,200 types of bacteria from 150 species on the human hand.
在我们建立互相尊重的关系前
Let's spare ourselves the risk of illness
还是不要沾上生病的风险吧
until we've established a mutual respect.
贝尔医生 真是久仰大名
Dr. Bell, your reputation precedes you.
我说谎了 其实我完全不了解你
That's a lie. I know nothing about you.
我猜你虽然是一名外科医师
Though I assume you are a surgeon
但你对手术的热情已经敌不过
whose passion for cutting was snuffed out
对绿色美钞的喜爱了
by his fondness for the good old American green.
除了我额外增加的职责之外
Well, in addition to my expanded responsibilities,
我仍会保留外科主任的头衔
I'll retain the title of Chief of Surgery.
我仍想要做手术
I still plan to cut.
何必这么麻烦
Why bother?
热情 喜爱与纪律
Passion, love and discipline.
真好吃 你想吃点我的派吗
This is good. You want some of my pie?
你不愿意跟我握手
You won't shake my hand,
却愿意跟我分享你的派
but you're willing to share your pie?
我改变一下说法
Let me rephrase that.
你可以吃我剩下来的派 我会再点一份新的
You can have the rest of my pie, I'll order another one.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我来是为了讨论查斯汀
I'm here to talk about Chastain,
还有我们有多希望你能加入外科
and how much we want you in our OR.
我们像同事一样谈话吧
Let's just do this as colleagues,
两位优秀的外科医师互相讨论
one great surgeon to another.
好 查斯汀在我的考虑名单上
Yeah, Chastain is on my list.
大概在名单上的某个地方吧
Buried somewhere in the middle.
但我的确喜欢好听的败者翻身故事
But I do like a good underdog story.
奔腾年代 你喜欢那部电影吗
Seabiscuit. You like that movie?
不太喜欢 有点太俗套了
Not so much. A little vanilla for me.
♪ If I never see your smiling face again ♪
♪ My mother and father taught me ♪
♪ Always love... ♪
我愿意去参观查斯汀
I'll take the tour.
但我不喜欢惹上任何麻烦
But I don't like smoke anywhere near my ass.
只要引流出脑脊液
Once the cerebrospinal fluid's drained,
我们就得马上让他进手术室
we've got to get him to an OR stat.
对 这是我们的计划
Yep, that's the plan.
所以
So...
贝尔宣称原因是精神不稳定
Bell is claiming mental illness.
你得告诉我这是否有事实根据
You need to tell me if there's any truth to that.
我知道布拉德利是你的朋友
I know Bradley was your friend,
-但 -不
- but... - No.
他当时快过完30小时的轮班了
He was at the end of a 30-hour shift.
但一位无法应付压力而跳楼的抑郁医生
But a depressed doctor who couldn't handle the pressure
听起来比在贝尔监督下昏倒的过劳医生
and jumps off a building sounds better than an overworked doctor
-好多了 -好吧
- who collapsed on Bell's watch. - Okay.
你知道当内科医师的好处是什么吗
Well, you know what's great about being an internist?
我们能保护病患
We get to protect patients.
这表示我们要找出布拉德利坠楼的真正原因
Which means we're gonna get to the real reason behind Bradley's fall
不论哪个故事对我们的新任首席执行官最有利
no matter what story serves our new CEO best.
你是谁
Who is it?
我是妮珂·奈文
My name's Nic Nevin
我想跟安东尼·尤恩谈谈
I'm here to speak with Anthony Ewen.
听着 我不想买♥♥什么太阳能板或你卖♥♥的任何东西
Yeah, look, I don't want any solar panels or whatever you're selling.
而且我是无神论者
And I'm an atheist.
你是医生
You're a doctor.
不 再也不是了
No, not anymore.
我也不再是全科护士了
And I'm not a nurse practitioner anymore
是琳·亨特害的
because of Lane Hunter.
莉莉·肯德尔 26岁
Lily Kendall. 26.
她生前是我的病患 她最近因为琳的治疗而过世了
She was my patient. She died recently because of Lane.
琳知道你在这里吗
Does Lane know you're here?
没人知道我在这里
No one knows I'm here.
进来吧
Come on.
奥卡福医生
Dr. Okafor.
请坐下
Please, sit down.
我正要进手术室协助治疗大规模伤亡事件
I'm about to scrub in to assist with a mass casualty.
我叫另一名住院医师代替你了
I covered you with another resident.
这表示你现在有空了
Which means you're now available.
我希望你能专注在招聘人才的事务上
I would like your observations on a recruiting matter.
请你带一位贵宾仔细参观查斯汀公园纪念医院
I'd like you to give a guest the grand tour of Chastain Park.
我看起来像迎宾委员吗
Do I look like a welcoming committee?
你听见了吗
You hear that?
是这座城♥堡♥的钥匙在我的口袋里叮当作响
That's the sound of the keys to this castle jingling in my pocket.
-这位贵宾是谁 -AJ·奥斯汀
- Who is the guest? - AJ Austin.
顶尖外科医师 专攻微创手术
Top of his class, studied minimally invasive surgery,
被美国新闻署六次提名顶尖CT外科医师
nominated top CT surgeon by US News & World Report
他获奖四次
six times-- he won four.
-好吧 但为何找我 -人才能认出人才
- Fine, but why me? - Talent recognizes talent,
而且他的态度不太讨人喜欢
and his attitude leaves a lot to be desired.
米娜
Mina, uh...
别忘了微笑
don't forget to smile.
她曾是我在纳什维尔的导师
She was my mentor in Nashville,
开始有谣言说她过度治疗病患时
when rumors started about her over-treating patients.
我没有相信
I didn't believe it.
然后她的一位病患死于化疗过量
Then, one of her patients died of chemo OD.
那家医院怎么处理
What did the hospital do?
他们以保持沉默为条件 让她辞职
They let her resign in exchange for silence.
所以她以清白的身份来到这里
So she came here with a clean slate.
然后她在诊所提供一个职位给我
Then she offered me a position at a clinic.
我那时很忠心
I was loyal.
但是接着同样的事又开始发生
But then the same thing started happening again.
这次我质疑了她
This time, I asked questions.
接下来我的轮班数就被削减
Yeah, next thing I knew, my shifts were reduced.
我被指控自开处方 还有治疗疏忽
I was accused of self-prescribing, of patient negligence.
你有没有向医委会举报过她
Did you ever report her to the medical board?
你疯了吗 谁会相信一名不光彩的医生
Are you crazy? Who's gonna believe a disgraced doctor?
当时她已经建立极高的声望
By then, she was already building a stellar reputation.
诊所里有人站在你这边吗
Was anyone at the clinic on your side?
艾莉呢 她是那里的护士
I mean, what about Allie? She's a nurse there.
-我是说 如果我们三人一起去 -女士
- I mean, if the three of us go together... - Lady...
没有所谓的「我们」
there is no "Us."
我能给你的最佳建议就是逃吧
The best advice I can give you is run.
逃离琳·亨特
Run away from Lane Hunter.
-奥斯汀医生 -据说是我
- Dr. Austin. - That is the rumor.
贝尔医生把我从一起大规模伤亡事件
Dr. Bell pulled me from a mass casualty
拉过来为你提供皇家般的招待
to give you the royal treatment.
你就是这样招待的
Is that what this is?
我不知道你想要怎样的招待
I don't know what this is.
我已经喜欢你了 你喜欢我吗
I like you already. You like me?
不好说 但可能不会
Early days, but probably not.
我发现你的诚实不太讨人喜欢
Well, I find your honesty off-putting.
多数人都这样
Most do.
那保持你的诚实吧
Well, let's keep it going, then.
那个人 说吧
That guy. Go.
布雷特·克尔伯恩 血管外科主治医生
Bret Kilborn. Vascular surgery attending.
-查斯汀排名第五 -总共有多少位
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表