剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
她的化疗强度甚至比最猛烈的治疗强度还要高很多
than even the most aggressive programs.
你告诉康莱德了吗
Did you tell Conrad?
我试过了
I tried.
但我要想指控他的导师犯了如此严重的错
But if I'm gonna accuse his mentor of something so awful,
就需要更多证据
I need more proof.
妮珂
Nic...
你有没有想过 有可能
do you think, maybe,
是你对琳的个人情绪
you are letting your personal feelings for Lane
影响了你的判断
cloud your judgment?
谁都知道你俩有过节
It's no secret that you two don't get along.
没有
No.
这是我的职责所在
I'm doing my job--
而琳曾威胁过我的职责
a job that Lane threatened, by the way--
所以你给我看好莉莉
so you just keep an eye on Lily.
你是她的医生 是你的职责
You're her doctor-- that's your job.
你知道达文波特医生多久才能来吗
Do you know how much longer Doc Davenport is gonna be?
我真的得回去彩排了
I really need to get back to rehearsal.
奈杰尔 我是霍金斯医生
Nigel, I'm Dr. Hawkins.
达文波特医生让我过来看看
Dr. Davenport asked me to stop by.
我来帮你省去不必要的检查吧
Look, let me save you a long trip down an unnecessary road.
对 我有严重的营养不良
Yes, I'm showing signs of severe malnourishment,
而我并没有不规律饮食
and no, I don't have an eating disorder.
我有慢性消化系统疼痛
I suffer from chronic digestive pain,
让我几乎没法进食
and it makes it almost impossible to eat.
已经有十多年了 我在纽约看过的医生
It's been over a decade, and no, none of my doctors
都搞不清楚原因
back in New York seem to know what it is.
在你问之前 我的回答是不
So before you ask, the answer is no.
别再做检测了 别
No more tests. Zero.
我被所有医生又捅又戳
I've been poked and prodded by every doctor imaginable.
就差没去看妇产科医生了
The only doctor I haven't seen is a gynecologist.
他们可看不了
Eh, they're overrated.
我已经接受了后半辈子
I've accepted I'm just gonna live with this pain
与痛苦相伴
for the rest of my life.
我是跳芭蕾舞的 习惯了剧痛
I'm a ballet dancer-- I'm used to intense pain.
-那样怎么算活着 兄弟 -我已经认命了
- That's no way to live, man. - I've made my peace.
现在我只在乎我的事业
Only thing that matters now is my career.
给我的脚踝上点类固醇
So can I just get some steroids for my ankle,
-这样我就可以回去继续演出 -听着
- so I can get back to my show? - Look...
我明白的
I get it.
我明白你的事业对你有多重要
I get how important your career is to you, okay?
你今天出院了 你还会带着新伤回来的
If you leave, you'll be right back with another injury.
可能是一天之后 或者一周 一个月
Maybe a day, a week, or even a month,
但你最终会回来的
but it will happen.
扭伤脚踝只是一个开始
Your twisted ankle's just the beginning.
你营养不良 你的身体已经无法承受
You're malnourished, and your body can't handle
作为职业舞者带来的压力了
the stress of being a professional dancer anymore.
那我就应该放弃吗 -给我一天时间
So I should just give up? -Give me 24 hours,
让我弄明白你的问题到底出在哪里
and let me see if I can figure out what's wrong with you.
如果我可以挽救你的事业 一天是值得的
It's worth it if I can save your career.
你说呢
Right?
你找到我了
You found me.
我没在找你
Wasn't lookin' for you.
你没吃那个奶酪玉米粥吗
Didn't you get the cheese and grits?
他们说要想抓住女人的心 要先抓住女人的胃
They say the way to a woman's heart is through her stomach.
事实上我觉得那是对男人 不过谢啦
Actually, I think that's the way to a man's heart, but thanks,
-欧文很喜欢 -你把我的礼物给别人了
- Irving loved them. - You gave away my gift?
说「礼物」有点夸张
Mm, "Gift" Is a strong word.
这更像是你经过了一片树丛
This is more like you passed a bush,
看到了一朵花 摘下来给了我
saw a flower sticking out, plucked it for me,
然后说「看 我送花给你了」
and then said, "Hey, look-- I bought you flowers."
-真难讨好 好吧 -你看到米娜了吗
- Wow. Tough crowd. Okay. - Have you seen Mina?
我听说她昨天和一群抢劫的杠上了
I heard she took on a gang of muggers last night.
楼上的人都在说
It's all anyone's talking about upstairs.
这里需要帮助 快
I need some help in here! Now!
-冷静 阿提巴 -冷静一点
- Atiba! Calm down! - Easy, buddy, easy!
他现在处于戒断期
He's going through withdrawal.
他差点咬我一大口
He tried to take a chunk out of me!
给我两剂劳拉西泮
Give me two of lorazepam.
三号♥床呼叫帮助
Code Gray! Bed three!
好了
Okay.
好了
Okay.
阿提巴怎么样了
How's Atiba?
平静多了 昏昏沉沉的 被束缚住了
Calmer. Drowsy. Restrained.
你得打电♥话♥给他的父母
You need to call his parents.
我 为什么我打
Me? Why me?
因为需要有人告诉他的父母来接他们的儿子
Because someone needs to tell them to come pick up their son.
我不擅长跟人说话
I don't do people.
我以为你还在休假
I thought you were still on vacation.
我嫂子来了
My sister-in-law's in town.
不喜欢她
Not a fan?
-去喝杯咖啡 -好啊
- Want to grab a coffee? - Sure.
-庆幸你没有这些亲戚吧 -我是庆幸
- Be happy you don't have in-laws anymore. - Oh, I am.
对了 那个跟我打高尔夫的
By the way, that golf buddy of mine,
-就那个手抖的 -对 他怎么样了
- the one with the tremor... - Right. How's he doing?
他把苯二氮平类药物停了
Well, he's had to lay off the benzos.
副作用对他太大了
The side effects were too aggressive for him.
但现在他又担心手会开始抖
And now he's all wound up about the tremor returning, and...
他的担心是对的
Well, he's right to be concerned.
如果他的手抖已经影响到了生活质量
If the tremor is really interfering with his quality of life,
他可能最终还是要考虑脑部手术
your friend may ultimately have to consider brain surgery.
但我们都知道一旦开颅
And we both know when the air hits your brain...
一切都会改变
You're never the same.
不 这是
No, this is...
这是医院 杰克森先生
this is a hospital, Mr. Jackson,
不是酒店
not a hotel. No.
不 我们不提供免费接送
No, we don't have courtesy shuttles.
你们必须得来接阿提巴
Well, you'll just have to come get Atiba.
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
你在搞笑吗
Are you kidding me?
你还好吗
You okay?
没什么是咖啡抚平不了的
Nothing a little caffeine can't fix.
这个班太忙了 幸好快结束了
It's been a long shift that is thankfully almost over.
也许这个也会让你有好心情
Well, maybe this will help your mood, too.
天啊 我都不知道我把这个丢了
Oh, my God. I didn't even realize it had fallen off.
拉腊在护士休息室的地板上找到的
Lara found it on the floor of the nurses' lounge.
我只是很荣幸地来物归原主
I'm simply doing the honor of returning it.
来戴上
There you go.
我看你一直戴着它
I see you wear it all the time.
想着这肯定是你的最爱
Figured it's one of your favorites.
谢谢你 我欠你的
Well, thank you. I owe you one.
真的吗
Really?
看把你美的 一会儿见
Get over yourself. I'll see you later.
康莱德
Hey, Conrad!
不管是什么 自己想
Whatever it is, figure it out.
我不行
No can do.
我需要增援
I need reinforcements.
当前的任务是找到你疼痛的根源
The priority is to get to the source of your pain,
可能是心理上的 神经上的
be it psychological, neurological...
这不是我想象出来的
This is not in my head.
这是消化系统的问题
This is a GI problem.
我们需要做一整套的检测
We'll need to do a battery of tests,
先做结肠镜和上消化道内窥镜检查
starting with a colonoscopy and upper endoscopy...
可以 但要等到我拿到神经传导的结果
That's fine, but after I get nerve condition studies.
-这是神经性的 -你们排除幽门螺杆菌了吗
- This is neuropathic. - Has anyone ruled out H. Pylori?
-这是消化系统的问题 -这是神经性的
- This is a GI problem. - This is neuropathic.
-是心理上的 -是神经传导的问题
- It's psychological. - Nerve conditions.
-全套检测 -等我拿到神经传导的结果
- Battery of tests. - After I get nerve conditions.
怎么回事 我没让他们来给这个病人会诊啊
What's going on? I didn't ask for any consults on this patient.
我们的主治医师叫的
Our attending did.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表