剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
「住院医师」前情回顾
Previously on The Resident...
所有你自以为知道的医学知识都是错的
Everything you thought you knew about medicine is wrong.
所有你遵守的规矩 我们会一一打破
All the rules you followed, we'll break.
你没有权利扮演上帝 康莱德
You don't have the right to play God, Conrad.
无论如何我都会再把你追回来
I will do whatever it takes to get you back.
我是外科主任
Chief of surgery.
你是住院医师 请记得这一点
Resident. Try to remember that.
奥卡福医生
Dr. Okafor.
别紧张 我会在旁边指导你
Don't be nervous. I'll talk you through it.
接受化疗的急性白血病
Acute leukemic, on chemo.
莉莉对我们都意义重大
Lily means a lot to all of us.
她常常进出急诊室 我们都很尽心尽力
She's been in and out of the ER so often, we're all invested.
-莉莉·肯德尔去哪了 -她回家了
- Where's Lily Kendall? - She went home.
她的指数大有好转
Her count improved substantially.
BGM: Big For Your Boots by Stormzy
♪ You're getting way too big for your boots ♪
♪ You're never too big for the boot ♪
♪ I've got the big size 12s on my feet ♪
♪ Your face ain't big for my boot ♪
♪ Kick up the yout, man, know that I... ♪
-我们到第三了 -机会难得
- We're in third place. - Now or never.
遵命
Sir, yes, sir.
第二了
Second place.
我知道你怎么看待落后的
Oh, I know how you feel about losing.
♪ How dare you twist up the truth, look ♪
♪ I'm too hot ♪
♪ Lunch money in my shoebox ♪
♪ Still steal meat from the stew pot ♪
♪ Mandem go sick when my tune drops, little man ♪
♪ That's a Hublot, not a Hublot, wait ♪
♪ Wait, I'm bound to ride for Flipz ♪
♪ Real Gs gonna ride around... ♪
-我们成功了 -我们
- We got this. - We do?
是我
I do.
♪ I never left my 9:00 to 5:00 for this... ♪
抗癌医生
终点
第十五海军陆战远征队
15th Marine Expeditionary.
勇气 荣誉...
Valor, honor...
胜利
Victory.
兄弟 赛得漂亮
Dudes. Awesome race!
只是个不认识的醉汉
Of course-- random drunk guy.
冷饮我请
Cold ones on me.
我的腿 快叫医生...
My leg! I need a doct...
腿断了
It's broke.
医生
Doctor!
右侧腓骨 复合性骨折
Right fibula. Compound fracture.
需要夹板
We need a splint.
-疼 好疼 -深呼吸 兄弟
- Oh, it hurts. It hurts so bad. - Deep breaths, buddy,
-千万别休克 你叫什么
- we don't want you going into shock. - What's your name?
-汉克 -只能用这个了
- Ooh. Hank. - That's the best we got.
-就这样给他包上 -跟以前一样
- We'll just wrap him up. - Like old times--
-医疗兵和外科医生 -他是想说他有多怀念
- medic and surgeon? - He's about to tell us how much he misses
我们一起在阿富汗的美好时光
the good ol' days when we were in Afghanistan together.
相信我 好了 听着
Give me some credit, hey. All right, listen,
会很疼的 可能需要咬住这个
this is gonna sting. Might want to bite down on that.
-但我有时真挺怀念 你不吗 -我不怀念
- But I do miss it sometimes. Don't you? - I don't miss
挨枪子的日子 但凡是正常人都不会怀念
being shot at. No sane person would.
别当真
Not trying to take that personally.
复位...
Setting the leg...
现在
Now!
行了 好了
There we go. All right.
很好 兄弟
Doing great, buddy.
BGM: Born For This by Royal Deluxe
♪ I was born for this ♪
走吧
Let's go!
♪ Baby, I was born... ♪
莉莉
Lily, hey.
妮珂
Oh, hey, Nic.
你那天突然离开查斯汀 我很担心
You left Chastain so abruptly the other day. I was worried.
我没事 谢谢
Yeah, I'm fine. Thank you.
就来拿个药
Just grabbing a prescription.
你没事吧
You feeling okay?
要上楼吗 我给你量体温
You want to come upstairs? I can take your temperature,
-确保你没发烧 -不不 我没事
- make sure you don't have a fever. - No, no, I'm-I'm good.
要有什么事 我会去亨特医生的诊室
Yeah, I'll stop by Dr. Hunter's clinic if I need anything.
你确定吗
You sure?
好
'Kay.
谢谢
Thanks.
走吧 雷诺斯先生
Come on, Mr. Rosenthal.
我带你出去转转 然后去做理疗
I got to take you for some fresh air, and then to PT.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我需要烟酒
What I need is a drink and smoke.
早上好 雷诺斯先生
Good morning, Mr. Rosenthal.
运气不错啊 路易莎负责你
Lucky you-- a free ride with Louisa,
她可是最受欢迎的护工
our most popular transpo worker.
快速转身
Ah, just a quick spin.
我可不想无所事事到处转悠
Don't want a spin around nothing.
-你该晒晒太阳 -维生素D
- You need sunshine. - Vitamin D,
有助于钙的吸收
helps you absorb calcium.
可以提高骨密度
Which promotes bone density.
你也不想又扭到髋部 是吧
You don't want to break your hip again, do you?
你真该听路易莎的 知道为什么吗
You know, you should really listen to Louisa. You know why?
为什么
No, why?
她在念医学院
She's studying to be a doctor.
医学院啊
Med school, huh?
漫漫长路啊
You got a ways to go.
你多大了 12岁吗
How old are you, 12?
差不多 22岁了
Ah, close. 22.
她整个高中都在查斯汀当志愿者
And she volunteered at Chastain all through high school.
你好 路易莎
Hi, Louisa.
妮珂 说真的
Nic, seriously,
强制会议要讲什么
what is this mandatory meeting about?
我要管三十个病患
I have 30 patients to see.
-医疗报账 -医疗报账
- Billing. - Billing?
算上我 我喜欢医疗报账
Whoa, sign me up. Love me some billing.
够了
Enough already.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 今早发现自己肌肉拉伤了
Yeah. Diagnosed myself with a muscle pull this morning.
打垒球伤到的
Some kind of softball injury.
今天可能得早点溜了
Might have to, uh, skip out early today.
还得准备下周的期中考
Plus, I have to cram midterms next week.
生物学和微积分
Bio and calc.
如果你需要帮忙
Well, if you need any help at all,
学院入学考试时我的生物学拿了132分
I got a 132 on the bio section of my MCATs.
这小子真能吹
Kid brags a lot, doesn't he?
谢谢 普瓦什医生
Thanks, Dr. Pravesh.
我可能需要你的帮忙
I might take you up on that offer.
右侧腓骨复合性骨折
Compound fracture of the right fibula.
我们在现场复位了 但可能需要手术
Now, we reset it in the field, but he might need surgery.
好了 我会过去的
All right. I'll be right there.
-里面见 -好
- We'll see you inside. - Okay.
-谢了 医生 -走吧
- Thanks, Doc. - Let's go.
你很棒 汉克
You did great, Hank.
是啊 只不过哭了
Yeah, except for the crying.
还喊着叫医生
And screaming for a doctor.
还把那些啤酒瓶打碎了
And breaking all those beer bottles.
老实说 很有过去的感觉
The truth? That was like old times.
你如此怀念过去 怎么不回去
Well, you miss it so much, why don't you go back?
是啊 我一直想告诉你
Yeah, I've been meaning to tell you.
裘德 我开玩笑的
Jude, I was joking.
我在考虑重新入伍
Thinking about re-enlisting.
-重回海军陆战队 -对
- Back into the Marines? - Yeah.
能有点成人的样吗
Do boys ever grow up?
-能 -不能 -强制会议 我们迟到了
- Yes. - No. - Mandatory meeting, we're late.
还以为你会帮我们逃掉
I thought you were gonna get us out of this?
是啊 我说了有七个病患没处理完...
Yeah, well, I told her we had seven open cases...
所有住院医师和护士都得去 走吧
All residents, all nurses. Let's go.
你闻着像牲口棚
You smell like a barn.
-我喜欢牲口棚 -还没去过呢
- I like barns. - Never been in one.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表