剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
And he is?
戴文·普瓦什医生
Dr. Devon Pravesh.
查斯汀的顶尖实习医生 甚至更为优异
Top intern at Chastain, and it's not even close.
别笑了
Stop smiling.
不许抛媚眼
And don't wink.
康莱德·霍金斯医生
Dr. Conrad Hawkins.
我听说了一些事
I've heard some things.
但挺好的
But it's cool.
我想你也一定听说过一些我的事
I'm sure you've heard some things about me, too.
我是AJ·奥斯汀医生
I'm Dr. AJ Austin in the flesh.
我协助参与了布拉德利的手术
I assisted in Bradley's surgery.
原定计划是旁观
The plan was to observe,
但后来我还是跟奥卡福医生联手合作了
but I ended up working with Dr. Okafor,
因为冒充创伤外科医师
because the cretin masquerading
真的应该将他自己的手术刀
as a trauma surgeon really ought to bury his scalpel,
连同自己的职业生涯一起埋葬在无名坟墓里
along with his career, in an unmarked grave.
能借一步说话吗
Can I borrow you two for a second?
毒理检测表明布拉德利并非无辜
Toxicology on Bradley's back.
他体内有安♥非♥他♥命♥
Amphetamines in his system.
保安在他的储物柜里找到了利他林
And security found methylphenidate in his locker.
-兴♥奋♥剂♥ -兴♥奋♥剂♥是他超负荷工作的支撑
- Uppers. - Stimulants were his crutch to work in overdrive.
因此也损害了他的心脏
And it's what damaged his heart.
对 但没有证据表明他的坠楼是心脏病发作
Yeah, but there's no proof that his heart caused the fall.
也就是说贝尔仍然会将其作为自杀
Which means Bell will still sell this as a suicide.
除非制♥造♥一点可控制的混乱助我们查出
Unless a little controlled chaos helps us figure out
布拉德利在楼顶上究竟发生了什么事
what actually happened to Bradley on that roof.
你在笑吗
Mm. You're smiling?
别算上我
Keep me out of it.
你加入吗
You in?
我有的选吗
Do I have a choice?
没有
No.
等一下 他心率很正常
Wait. His rhythm is normal.
为什么要我给他做心脏复律
Why am I getting ready to cardiovert him?
我正在推注异丙肾上腺素
I'm pushing isoproterenol to mimic
模拟咖♥啡♥因♥造成的心脏影响
the cardiac effects of caffeine.
等一下 你是想引发心率失常
Wait a second, are you trying to induce an abnormal rhythm?
-因为这样就会...-是的
- Because that would be... - Yes.
没错
I am.
我觉得布拉德利体内的功能饮料
I think that energy drink in Bradley's system
在他已经受损的心脏里引发了什么
triggered something in his already damaged heart
导致他昏厥不醒 摔下了天窗
and caused him to faint and crash through that skylight.
而这个小小的试验可以证明我的对错
And this little experiment is gonna prove if I'm right or not.
室性心动过速 他要不行了
He's in V tach. He's gonna crash.
-我要紧急呼叫 -放松
- I'm paging Code Blue. - Relax.
这就是答案 好吗 除颤仪
There's our answer. Okay? Paddles.
好
Yeah.
充电 离手
Charge. Clear.
恢复窦性心律了 看
Back in sinus. See?
可控混乱能验证我们的推测
Controlled chaos to test our theory.
很刺♥激♥吧 大家共赢 除了贝尔
Exciting, right? Everybody wins, except Bell.
证明了他并没有跳楼
Proves that he didn't jump.
关掉机械通气 等他醒了就呼我
Wean him off the vent and page me when he's awake.
那人就是个惹事精 他根本不属于查斯汀
The guy is a gross liability. He does not belong at Chastain.
诺兰医生刚刚告诉我
Dr. Nolan is just filling me in
-手术室里的事 -你也在现场
- on what happened in the OR. - You were there.
你看到那个畜生怎么对大家的
You saw the way that that animal treated everybody.
大部分是针对你 是的
Mostly you, but yes.
奥卡福医生 你和奥斯汀医生一直在一起值班
Dr. Okafor, you spent the whole shift with Dr. Austin.
你的观察结果如何
What are your observations?
他的临床态度十分糟糕
His bedside manner is a disaster.
想想这番话出自谁的口
Think about who's saying that.
对不起
Sorry.
但在手术室 他的手 他的直觉
But in the OR, his hands, his instincts--
完全刷新了我以前的认知
unlike anything I've seen before.
最后他挽回了布拉德利的生命
And ultimately, he saved Bradley's life
避免了将其置于心脏搭桥手术的风险之中
without even having to expose him to the risks of bypass.
他是心胸外科医生好吗
He's cardiothoracic, all right?
我会为了病患放下自负心
I put my ego aside for the patient.
其他谦逊的医生也许根本无法
Other surgeons might not be able to handle Dr. Austin
完成奥斯汀医生的手术
with that type of modesty.
-这边没我事了吧 -还没有
- Am I done here? - No.
在你看来
In your opinion,
奥斯汀医生能成为查斯汀外科团队的
would Dr. Austin be a valuable addition
-有力补充吗 -绝对不行
- to Chastain's surgical staff? - Absolutely not.
艾伯特
Albert.
米娜
Mina.
猛禽也能派上用场
Even a raptor serves a purpose
只要你清楚它是猛禽就是
as long as you know it's a raptor.
不要让奥斯汀接触意识清醒的患者
Keep Austin away from conscious patients.
昏迷患者都会爱上他 因为他能救命
Unconscious ones will love him because he'll save their lives.
-猛禽 -搞定
- Raptor. - We're done.
奥斯汀医生
Hey. Dr. Austin.
-那么我的... -阴♥茎♥焕然如新
- So, how's my, uh... - Your penis is as good as new.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
太神奇了
That's amazing.
把密♥码♥告诉我
Give me your password.
什么
What?
你怎么拿着我手♥机♥...为啥
Hey, how'd you get my ph... Why?
6-9-6-9.
那是我的猫
There's my kitties.
照顾好你的宝宝们 好吗
Take care of your babies, okay?
我要你好好看着这张脸
And I want you to see this face,
就是这张脸
this face right here,
下次你再想在跑步机上犯蠢时就好好想想
before you think about doing something stupid on a treadmill again.
听到了没 史蒂夫
Do you hear me, Steve?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
很好
Good.
有事吗
Can I help you?
你好
Oh. Howdy there.
抱歉 我无意吓到你
Um, sorry, I didn't mean to startle you.
我只是来送日用品的
I'm just delivering your groceries.
我没订什么东西
Uh, well, I didn't order any groceries.
你肯定是找错门了
You must have the wrong house.
天哪 是吗 抱歉
Oh, golly. Really? I'm sorry.
我...不...
I... No, it...
不是啊 这上面写的就是这个地址
No, it says this exact address right here.
不要浪费免费的日用品嘛
Don't want to go wasting free groceries, now, do we?
说谢谢吧
Well, now, say thank you.
什么
Excuse me?
有礼貌的人都应该这么对待
Oh, this is the part where one nice person
另外一个有礼貌的人
says to another nice person,
「感谢你的免费日用品」
"Hey, thanks for the free groceries."
如果你还不离开我家 我就要报♥警♥了
If you don't get off my property I'm gonna call the police.
别这样嘛
Hey, hey, now.
本来挺高兴的事
Ain't no need to go turning something perfectly pleasant
别扫兴嘛
into something else.
不如大家和和气气的
How about we just move on with our lives
别惹麻烦好吗
and stop looking to cause trouble?
这样大家都能睡个好觉
That way we can both sleep tight
没人会受伤害
and nobody gets hurt.
祝你晚安 妮珂莱特·奈文
You have a good night, Nicolette Nevin.
真是对不起
I am so sorry, you guys.
我只想努力熬过去
I was just trying to push through.
表现出一切顺利的样子
You know? Just act like everything was okay.
我们就应该这样 是吧
That's kind of what we do, right?
我们不会让病患陷入危险
We don't put patients in danger.
或医生
Or doctors.
或我们自己
Or ourselves.
好吧
Okay.
所以就这样了吧
So, is that it then?
我完蛋了吧
Am I done?
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表