剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
-很感谢你对我们儿子的帮助 -是的
- Thank you for everything you've done for our son. - Yes.
你们一定非常为他感到自豪
You should be very proud of him.
-不好意思 我还有事 -请便
- Excuse me, I have to talk to someone. - Of course.
-他人真好 -是的 很好
- He's so nice. - Very nice.
他们是谁
Who are they?
可能是什么电♥信♥业的富翁
Uh, I think I heard telecom billionaire. I just..
我有事要说
I have some news.
我们刚收治了一个VIP病患
We just admitted a VIP,
莎拉·雷文斯克罗夫特
Sara Ravenscroft.
萨凡纳·雷文斯克罗夫特家
Of the Savannah Ravenscrofts?
富有又乐善好施的萨凡纳·雷文斯克罗夫特家
The very wealthy and philanthropic savannah Ravenscrofts.
没错
Correct.
我希望你把她转去十六层了
You put her on the 16th floor, I hope.
好主意 我应该...
That's a good idea. I should-- I'm, I just--
我送她去了经济病房♥
I had her flying coach,
不过我们可以马上把她升级到VIP病房♥
but let's upgrade her to the VIP wing immediately.
好的 我去看看她
Okay, well, I should go see her.
你已经见过她了
Well, you've already met her.
她刚才闯进了捐赠人晚宴
She was here at the fundraiser earlier.
身高170 金发 但是发根是深色的
Five-seven, blonde hair, dark roots.
拿着价值十万的泽维尔·梅利诺的包
Carrying a $100,000 Xavier Mellino bag.
我没说谎 你可以等她洗完澡去验证
I'm not gonna lie, she could use a shower.
莎拉·雷文斯克罗夫特就是...
Sara Ravenscroft is--
带她去十六层
Well, get her up on the 16th floor,
我马上过去
and I'll be up there in a minute.
好 但你得先搞定亚特兰大综合医院
Sure. But you have to deal with Atlanta General first.
你之前让他们来接人了 对吧
You did call them to come get their Jane Doe, right?
是的
Yeah.
伦道夫 谢谢你通知我
I appreciate the call, Randolph.
听着 对于这件事我很抱歉
Listen, I am sorry about the Jane Doe.
她趁看护人员不在的时候跑了
Apparently, she ran off when personnel just wasn't looking.
是啊 然后凭着紊乱的方向感
Right. And walked three miles to the closest hospital
走了三英里来了最近的医院
despite a severely compromised sense of direction.
在病人有明显的紧急医疗症状时
Denying someone proper treatment when they present
拒绝为他提供治疗
with a clear emergency medical condition
是违法的 加文
is a violation of federal law, Gavin.
听着
Listen.
如果我们的人
If one of our people
把一个无家可归的病人丢到你的医院
turfed a homeless patient to your hospital,
他们就完蛋了
they will be terminated.
听着 你能在这的唯一原因
Look, the only reason you're here is because
是我们威胁要告诉媒体
we threatened to tell the media
亚特兰大综合医院丢掉了不想要的病人
Atlanta General dumps its undesirables.
我们没报♥警♥你已经很走运了
You're lucky we didn't call the cops.
伦道夫 如果你再因为同样的问题找茬的话
Randolph, if you came to us with the same problem,
我们就要好好处理一下了
we would handle it with discretion.
和你们医院不一样
Unlike your hospital,
我们为每个前来求医的患者进行治疗
we treat everyone who walks through these doors.
所以 你到底在搞什么把戏
So, what's really at play, here?
把戏
At play?
是你耍了我们 加文
You played us, Gavin.
咱们没什么好说的 你赢了
We're done here. You won.
听着 我向你保证
L-Listen, I promise you,
他们会把你打扮的漂漂亮亮的
they're gonna have you back up
和你男朋友跳萨尔萨舞
dancing the salsa with,
他叫什么名字来着
what's your boyfriend's name again?
乔 但是他不怎么跳舞
Joe, but he doesn't dance much.
我现在告诉你
I'm telling you right now.
你可以教他怎么跳舞
You could teach him how to dance, right?
你怎么从你的病床上到这来的
How did you get here from your bed?
善良的护士帮了我
The nurse was nice enough to help me out.
你看 里德夫人有点担心她骨折的脚踝
You see, Mrs. Reed's a little nervous about her fractured ankle,
所以我只是在医生回来之前陪陪她
so I'm just keeping her company till the doctors come back.
我确实好多了
I am better.
谢谢你 加油
Thank you. Carry on.
怎么了
What's up?
他在当病房♥志愿者
He's working the room pro bono.
你们拯救生命
You guys save lives,
我拯救寂寞的人们
I save people from loneliness.
就像是我的超能力
It's like my superpower.
你还好吗 你的声音听起来有点不对
Are you all right? Your voice sounds different.
还有他的呼吸
And his breathing.
我感觉胸闷
My chest feels tight.
呼吸困难
Having a hard time breathing.
-皮下摸到气体 -皮下气肿
- Palpable air under the skin. - Subcutaneous emphysema.
你觉得他吞了些玻璃吗
Do you think he swallowed some glass?
-怎么回事 -起来 我们扶你起来
- What's going on? - Get up. Let's get you up.
你之前的剧烈呕吐很可能
Your vomiting en route may have been forceful enough
引起了食道穿孔
to cause an esophageal perforation.
空气正漏入你的胸腔
Air is leaking into your chest.
我们需要立刻做个CT
We need a STAT CT chest,
做食管造影 通知手术室
esophagram, and call the OR.
所以 如果这不是精神疾病
So, if it's not mental illness
也不是药物反应 那到底是什么
and it's not drugs, what is it?
目前还不能确定
No definitive answer yet.
莎拉·雷文斯克罗夫特怎么成这个样子了
How did Sara Ravenscroft end up like this?
这是她的CT
This is her chest CT.
多发性病灶 病灶太小了
Multiple lesions. They're too small
所以在之前的片子中没有被发现
to have shown up on previous X-rays.
病症可能性太多了
The disease is extensive.
可能是肺结核 可能是癌症
It could be TB, it could be cancer.
我还在等她的活检结果
I'm just waiting on her biopsy results.
好吧 我会给化验室打个电♥话♥
Okay, I'll call the lab,
看看能不能催他们快点出结果
see if I can get them to speed it up.
谢谢你
Thank you.
等结果吧
Let's just wait and see.
我们有麻烦了 他们要来带走莎拉
We got a problem. They've come to take Sara.
我来摆平亚特兰大综合医院
I took care of Atlanta General.
不 不是亚特兰大综合医院
No, not Atlanta General.
她的父母来了 带着他们的医生和私人飞机
Her parents are here, with their doctor and their private jet.
听着 我们不能让他们带走她
Look, we can't let them take her.
莎拉是他们的女儿
Sara is their daughter.
而且鉴于她没法为自己做决定
And since she can't speak for herself,
他们可以为她决定治疗地点和治疗方式
they get to decide her course of treatment and where she has it.
好吧 但是他们想用药物治疗
Okay, but they want to medicate her
并且把她送到精神病院去
and put her in a psychiatric facility.
这对莎拉来说不是最好的选择
That is not what is best for Sara.
如果你们两个都错了呢
What if you're both wrong?
如果她的呼吸问题和心理健康状况不相关
What if her respiratory issues and her mental health are unrelated,
如果她是精神分♥裂♥症呢
and what if she is schizophrenic?
如果我们是对的 而她的两个问题是相关的呢
What if we're right and her two issues are connected?
我只要再多一点时间
All I'm asking for is a little bit more time.
如果我们可以找出莎拉的病因 并且治好她
If we can really figure out what's wrong with Sara and cure her,
想想雷文斯克罗夫特一家会给你
think about how much more financially grateful
和查斯汀医院多少经济上的酬谢
the Ravenscrofts will be to Chastain and to you.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我 我可以给你争取大约一小时
Okay. I-I can buy you, I don't know, maybe an hour.
但是一旦他们要求
But the minute they demand it,
我就得让她出院
I have to discharge her.
原谅我迟到了 请坐
Forgive me for the delay. Please take a seat.
不用了 谢谢
We're fine, thank you.
我们什么时候可以见她 医生
When can we see her, Doctor?
除了心理障碍
I-in addition to her mental disorientation,
你们的女儿有肺部出血
your daughter had bleeding in her lungs.
我们已经发现了出血灶
And we've identified the lesion,
在我们谈话时 她正在进行电凝治疗
which we are cauterizing as we speak
所以 不会很久的
So, shouldn't be too much longer.
肺出血 严重吗
The bleeding in her lungs, is it serious?
像她这个年纪
For someone at her age,
有可能是支气管炎或肺炎造成的
it's probably from a bronchitis or pneumonia.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表