剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
你怎么才来
Took you long enough.
我今天才听说
I just heard about it today.
那阿尔文最后还是承认错误了
So, Alvin finally owned up to it?
我无论如何都搞不懂这孩子是怎么回事
For the life of me, I don't know what's wrong with the boy.
我只是...
I'm just...
很抱歉我当初请求你雇佣他
I'm sorry I asked you to take him on.
奇怪的是 他工作做得很好
The strange thing, he's a good worker.
聪明 学得快 精通机械
Smart. Learns quick, mechanical.
我让他去海湾那边工作了
I had him working in the bay.
他还学会了摆弄那些
Hell, he learned how to do stuff
新车上的东西 我都不会
on the new cars I don't even know.
重新接线 新短波
Rewire the electrical and the new short waves
还有调频 这孩子太聪明了
or adjust frequencies, he's a damn smart kid.
艾维 我得问问你
Irv, I gotta ask you.
你为这事报♥警♥了吗
You call the police about it?
我一直在等你过来
I was waiting for you to come around.
谢谢你
Thank you.
哥们
Hey, pal!
多少钱
How much?
53块
Fifty-three.
好 你来还是怎样
Sure, you comin' or what?
我可以给你...
I can give you, uh...
我先给你10块
I can give you ten now.
剩下的周五给你
I'll have the rest by Friday.
我们为亲人都做了什么
Uh, the things we do for blood.
我还能怎么办
What else am I gonna do?
他自小父母双亡
Both of his parents dying young...
我是他叔叔 理应做点什么
I'm the uncle, I'm supposed to do something.
好 回见
Okay, see you later.
你听了昨晚的讲话吗
You hear the speech last night?
那个混♥蛋♥
Oh, the son of a bitch.
我都不相信我听到的话
I couldn't believe what I was hearing.
那个异教♥徒♥又在磨刀了
The goyim sharpening knives again.
这太糟了 居然有几个共和党人都脱离阵营了
It's so bad even a few Republicans broke ranks.
杜威和威尔基都站出来反对他了
Dewey and Willkie both came out against him.
这我倒没听说
I didn't hear that.
今早最新的新闻说林德伯格辞去了
The latest news this morning is Lindbergh resigned
他在军中的预备役职务
his reserve commission in the army.
他说他不会在罗斯福手下当三军统帅
Says he won't serve under FDR as a Commander in Chief.
叛徒 绝对的
Traitor, flat out.
埃索石油服务中心
1932年那阵 我哥哥在柏林
My brother was in Berlin back in '32.
写信告诉我们当时戈培尔和希♥特♥勒♥在干什么
He wrote to us about what Goebbels and Hitler were up to.
那里的政♥府♥按规矩办事
The government there, they played by the rules.
那些纳粹把每条规矩都拿来开玩笑
The Nazis, they made a joke of every damn rule,
而现在 罗斯福在这里跟他们较量还要
and now here's FDR playing with his one hand tied
给自己设限 好像这是在公平竞争似的
behind his back like this is some kind of gentlemen's sport.
记住我的话 如果罗斯福不马上采取行动
Mark my word. If Roosevelt don't do something soon,
他们会付出惨痛的代价
there's gonna be hell to pay.
你兄弟 他出来了吗
Your brother, he-- he get out?
我已经两年没有他的消息了
I haven't heard from him in two years.
-我想来杯啤酒 -是吗
- I could use a beer. - Yeah?
那个老头西姆科维茨那里的钱呢
What about the money from old man Simkowitz?
早就没了
Nah, that's long gone.
我不只偷了他的钱 还花光了
I'm not just bent. I'm flat broke.
这些事都是你干的吗
You went through all of it?
我是说 也没有一堆那么多
I mean, it wasn't exactly a pile.
对 已经足够把我炒掉了 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, enough to get me fired, asshole.
好吧 对不起
Yeah, sorry about that.
但我有个主意 你认识米奇·伊根 对吗
But I got an idea, though. You know Mickey Egan, right?
-那个赌注经纪人 -对 就是他
- Uh, the bookie. - Yeah, him.
他让一个孩子在山坡那边给他算账
So he's got this kid running his numbers in Hillside.
我一直盯着那孩子 他真的挺粗心的
And I've been eyeing this kid. He's real sloppy.
我们可以抓住他
We could take him.
这就是你想的招儿
So that's your big idea?
-我们去抢一个违法的人 -对
- We're gonna rob a policy runner. -Yeah.
抱歉 我来理理思路
Sorry, just let me get this straight.
所以我们劫住这个孩子 对吧 拿走他的钱
So, we jam this kid, yeah? We take his money,
然后跑回威夸伊去打电♥话♥
and then we run back to Weequahic and call,
"所有人都可以出来了" 我们安全无虞
"Olly, Olly, oxen free." Yeah, we're safe and sound.
一点问题都没有 毫无纰漏
We're no prob-- There's no problems at all.
我叔叔会给我们打掩护
My uncle will cover for us.
-舒什 你叔叔在费城 -那又怎么样
- Shush, your uncle is in Philly. - So?
他又不在新泽西这
Well, he ain't shit here in Jersey.
米基·伊根罩着这个办事马虎的孩子
Look, Mickey Egan has the sloppy kid covered.
隆吉和他的手下罩着伊根
Longy and his guys have Egan covered,
至于纽约黑帮 知道吗 他们罩着隆吉
and the New York Mob? Yeah? They have Longy covered.
舒什 大鱼吃小鱼 道理不会反过来
The strong eat the weak, not the other way around, Shush.
这个世界就是这么运作的
And that's the way the world works.
你想找死随你便
You wanna commit suicide, you go ahead.
别把我算进去
You can count me out.
出租车
Taxi!
这世界真♥他♥妈♥臭气熏天
The world fucking stinks.
-就这样 -这里
- Yeah. - Right here.
是 不是开玩笑的
Yeah, no kiddin'.
我今天开到了纽约
I drove to New York today.
跟哈彻谈了升职的事
Spoke to Hatcher about the promotion.
然后呢
And?
他听我说完了
He heard me out.
我跟他说 我不能接受这个职位
I told him I wasn't going to take the position.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他说 "祝你好运 莱文"
He said... "Good luck, Levin."
-他没生气吗 -贝丝
- He wasn't angry? - Bess.
哈彻是老派绅士
Hatcher is a gentleman of the old school.
他不会浪费精力
He doesn't waste his time getting angry
对我这种人生气
at somebody like me.
我这么微不足道
I'm small potatoes.
卡尔怎么说
What about Karl?
他推荐你升职的
He put you up for the promotion.
你知道我回去后他跟我说了什么吗
You know what he told me when I got back?
他说 合众国办公室全是醉鬼
He said the Union office is full of drunks.
因醉鬼而闻名遐迩
Famous for drunks.
他不想多说 以免影响我做决定
He didn't want to say anything to influence my decision,
但他跟我说我去的话 我就是犹太领导
but he told me I'd have been the head Jew.
一个所有非犹太裔的人为之卖♥♥命的犹太老板
The big, sheeny boss the goyim are all dying to work for.
我本可以去把他们
I was supposed to go and pick them up
从酒吧地板上拽起来的
off the barroom floor.
你能想象他们会有多爱我
You can imagine how they would have loved me.
不 其实
No, I'm...
我现在这样就很好
I'm better off where I am.
我希望我没有...
I hope I didn't...
亲爱的 木已成舟 我做了该做的
Honey, I did what I did. That's the end of it.
我们会很好的
We're going to be fine.
海味饼干 往我这儿看
Hey, Seabiscuit. Look at me.
-真乖 -真乖
- Good boy. - Good boy.
孩子 你现在开始驯马了
You trainin' horses now, kid?
现在你就画它的屁♥股♥吧
Hey, now you can draw its ass.
那我用不着马了 你可是现成的模特
What do I need the horse for? You can model that.
-你个小兔崽子 -别闹了 舒什
- Hey, you little runt-- - Hey, just cut the crap, Shush.
你先去看比赛吧
Why don't you go over to the game?
-我等会就来 -好吧
- I'll catch up. - All right.
桑迪 嘴挺损 挺有意思
Hey, good one, Sandy. You're pretty funny.
我可以看看吗
Well, can I see?
天啊 你画得真好
Damn, you are good.
-阿尔文 -怎么了
- Alvin. - What?
我去了加油站
I stopped by the gas station.
去给你送素描
I had your sketch.
所以你认为我是个贼
Oh, so you think I'm a thief?
不 不 只是西姆科维茨先生...
No, no, it's-- it's just Mr. Simkowitz--
西姆科维茨先生说我是个贼
Mr. Simkowitz said I was a thief.
我可以跟你那边的朋友悄悄说
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表