剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
for Metropolitan Life in the Newark office
一直保持最高销♥售♥额
for years now.
他们会付我一周75块
They're looking to pay me 75 dollars a week
来监管合众国
to supervise in Union.
或许一两年后能涨到100块
Maybe up to 100 after a year or two.
去看看吧
Let's take a look.
-公♥寓♥房♥吗 -不是
- Apartments? - Nope.
独门独栋 整个房♥子都是我们的
For one family only. The whole house.
整个房♥子吗
The whole house?
因为经济危机 价格降了
This Depression has knocked prices down.
而我升职加薪了
And with my raise,
我们就能买♥♥得起这样的了
we could afford to buy something like this.
贝丝 你就要拥有梦寐以求的花♥园♥了
Bess, you'd have the flower garden you've always wanted.
此房♥待售
小伙子们 你们会有单独的卧室了
And boys, you'd each have a bedroom of your own.
真好
It's nice.
还有一个优点
The other advantage
按揭贷款的利息
is that the interest on the mortgage alone
会直接从所得税里扣
is deductible in your income tax,
要是租♥房♥♥就没法省下这笔钱
which is a savings you don't get when you're paying rent.
停车
这帮混♥蛋♥
Sons of bitches.
赫尔曼
Herman.
滚回地兰西街去
Go back to Delancey Street.
你们看什么看
What are you looking at?
那边那个 开错地方了
Hey, you there. Wrong turn.
赫尔曼 拜托快开走吧
Herman, please drive.
再见了
Bye now.
该死的法♥西♥斯♥混♥蛋♥
Goddamn fascist bastards.
刚
W--
刚才发生了什么
What just happened?
贝丝
Bess.
你还醒着吗
Are you awake?
没
No.
爸爸今天为什么那么生气
Why was Dad so mad today?
我都等不及有自己的房♥间了
Can't wait until I get my own room.
爸爸为什么要骂人
Why did Dad cuss?
法♥西♥斯♥混♥蛋♥是什么意思
What's a "Fascist bastard"?
你也不知道 是吗
You don't know, do you?
法♥西♥斯♥不喜欢犹太人
The fascists don't like Jews.
-为什么 -因为我们是犹太人
- Why? - 'Cause we're Jews.
但是为什么
But why?
因为希♥特♥勒♥ 快睡觉 不然我叫妈妈了
'Cause of Hitler. Now go to bed or I'm getting Mom.
你不明白
You don't know.
不像我 你在犹太人的第三区长大
Not like I know. You grew up in the Third Ward around Jews.
纽瓦克的犹太社区
你从来不用三思
You never had to think twice.
在伊丽莎白市 我们是唯一的犹太家庭
In Elizabeth, we were the only Jewish family.
那又怎样
Then what?
哥萨克人把你们赶走了吗
Did the Cossacks run you out?
他们把犹太村庄烧了吗
Did they-- Did they burn the shtetl?
你活了下来 长大了
You lived. You grew up.
不是这种感觉
That's not how it feels.
我是班上唯一的犹太人
I was the only Jew in my class.
我没有朋友
I had no friends.
大家会走过我们的家 指指点点
People would walk by our apartment and point
说"犹太人就住这"
and say, "That's where the Jews live."
就像是什么一定要昭告天下的事
Like it was something that had to be told to everyone.
不是说我受到了不公的待遇
It wasn't that I was mistreated.
我只是被无视了
I was just ignored.
而我很孤单
And alone.
我不希望我们的孩子也那样
I don't want that for them.
我宣誓忠诚于美国国旗
I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America.
和它所代表的
And to the Republic, for which it stands...
和它所代表的一个不可分割
for which it stands, one nation, indivisible,
人人享有自♥由♥和公正的共和国
with liberty and justice for all.
年终颁奖典礼将在午餐后举♥行♥
Our end-of-year awards ceremony will be after lunch,
所以大家用完餐后 就去礼堂吧
so you are to go to the auditorium when you finish eating.
塞尔登 一会你要上台
Seldon, you'll be on the stage.
同学们 塞尔登赢得了数学竞赛
Class, Seldon won the math contest.
大家给他鼓鼓掌
Let's have a round of applause.
在我们开始玩游戏之前
Before we get into fun and games,
我们来聊聊暑假的计划
let's talk about our plans for summer.
请大家好好看书
Please, please read.
这非常重要 会有助于大家明年的学习
It's very important, and it will help you next year.
尽量每天看书
Try your very best to read every day,
尽量每周看一本书
and try to read at least one book a week.
如果手边没有书 那就看看报纸
If you don't have a book handy, then read the newspaper.
请一定要练习书法
And please be sure to practice your penmanship,
草写体和印刷体都要练
both cursive and print.
也可以用粉笔来练习写字
You can even practice using chalk.
法国向德国投降
闪电战势不可挡
有什么新闻吗
Anything new?
我们拍到了希♥特♥勒♥和戈林接受法国投降的
We've got new footage of Hitler and Göring accepting
新画面
the surrender of France.
希♥特♥勒♥在巴黎街上手舞足蹈 像个快乐的傻瓜
And Hitler in Paris dancing in the street like a happy putz.
这是昨天拍到的
That came in yesterday.
我还是无法接受
I still can't get over the fact
法国在短短六个月内战败的事实
that France fell apart in only six weeks.
德国人擅长打仗
Germans know how to make war.
你看了今天的《明星纪事报》吗
You read The Star-Ledger today?
惠勒和共和党招募林德伯格参加竞选的事
About Wheeler and the Republicans recruiting Lindbergh to run?
看了
Yeah.
他被人利用了
He's tapped into something.
也许不是这里 而是非犹太人
Maybe not around here, but among the goyim.
你看了罗珀的选票吗
Did you read the Roper poll?
39%的人说犹太人和其他人一样
Thirty-nine percent say Jews are like other people.
53%的人说我们不一样
Fifty-three percent say we're different
说我们应该"受限制"
and should be quote "Restricted" unquote.
这么过分吗
That much?
10%的人说应该把我们驱逐出境
Ten percent say we should be deported.
因此 我的朋友 导火索不少
And that, my friend, is a lot of kindling.
如果林德伯格参选 他就是引爆的火花
Lindbergh, if he runs, could be the spark.
桑迪
Sandy.
别再跟着我
Stop following me.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要把我的素描拿给阿尔文
I wanna give my sketch to Alvin.
自从和老爸吵了一架后 都没见过他
He hasn't been around since the fight with Dad.
我也想见阿尔文
I wanna see Alvin, too.
我现在是五年级学生了吗
Am I a fifth grader now?
我已经念完四年级了
I've finished fourth grade.
九月你就开始上五年级
And in September, you start the fifth grade.
然后你就是五年级学生了
Then, you'll be a fifth grader.
-那我现在是什么 -现在吗
- So, what am I now? - Now?
你现在是四年级迈向五年级
Now, you're a nudge.
西姆科维茨先生 阿尔文在吗
Hey, Mr. Simkowitz, is Alvin around?
阿尔文
Alvin?
我堂哥 我想...
Yeah, my cousin. I wanted to--
你告诉他 他再敢来这里
You tell him, he shows his face around here,
我就叫警♥察♥抓他
I'll have the police on him.
告诉你那小偷堂哥
You tell your thief cousin.
轻便的设备有助于提高速度
...lightness of equipment make for speed,
而速度对突击队行动来说至关重要
and speed is the essence of these commando operations.
士兵大清早登陆
Landing at an early hour in the morning,
很快就让敌人的防御
they quickly threw the enemy defenses
陷入一片混乱
into a state of confusion.
据英国情报部门称 一名德国人
One German machine gun burst reportedly fired point blank
用机关枪扫射另一名德国人
at another, says British Intelligence...
你今天不上班吗
You off today?
是的 上晚班
No. Working nights.
突袭行动进行得很顺利
The raid went like clockwork.
无事生非
It's much ado about nothing.
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表