剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
你竟然还对他们可能做的事情毫无概念
and have so little sense of what they are capable of?
已经有联调局的探员在骚扰我们了
We have already had FBI agents harassing us,
我们的孩子也被审问过
we have had our children questioned!
让别人给温彻尔写信吧
Let someone else write to Winchell.
别人
Someone else?
-下个受害者 -对
‐ The next guy? ‐ Yeah.
让下一个受害者发声
Let the next guy step up.
那我就这么坐以待毙
And I just sit here on my ass?
保持沉默 等着最坏的事情降临
Keeping quiet, waiting for the worst to happen?
不是 我也没见夏普西坐以待毙
No. I don't see Shepsie sitting around
到处写信 等着最坏的事情降临
writing letters, waiting for the worst to happen.
-别再提加拿大了 -就要提加拿大
‐ Not Canada again. ‐ Yes, Canada.
这是我的国家
This is my country!
不再是了 这是林德伯格的国家
Not anymore! It is Lindbergh's.
是那些犹太憎恨者的国家
It is the Jew haters'.
是坚信美国优先论者的国家
It is the America Firsters'.
是那些在街上追着孩子们
It is the people who chase children down the street,
问问题
asking questions,
然后把他们全家调到肯塔基州的人的国家
and then deport their families to Kentucky.
这是他们的国家
It's their country.
如果我们跑路 我们放弃呢
And if we run? If we quit?
那他们就赢了 他们别想赢
Then they win. And they do not get to win.
-赫尔曼 -我们什么也没做错
‐ Herman. ‐ We have done nothing wrong.
林德伯格夫人
Mrs. Lindbergh.
我只是想要亲自恭喜你
I just wanted to congratulate you personally,
很遗憾 总统和我那天不能出席
as the president and I will regrettably not be there on the day.
您太客气了...
Oh, so kind‐‐
很不凑巧 那周我们要飞去加拉加斯
As it happens, we'll be flying down to Caracas that week
参加泛美会议
for the Pan‐American Conferences,
但你能邀请我们真是太好了
but it was kind of you to favor us with an invitation.
不用客气
Oh, not at all.
我们把我们最好的祝愿送给你们
You both have our very best wishes.
拉比 我们之后再深入谈谈
Rabbi, I'm sure we will talk further.
当然 谢谢您
I'm sure. Thank you.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
谢谢您
Thank you.
这倒没有料到
Well, that was unexpected.
是啊 她听说你就外面
Yes, when she heard you were outside,
就想亲自跟你解释
she wanted to give her regrets personally.
太客气了 她真亲切
Oh, so kind. She's so gracious.
你见过总统了吗
And did you see the president?
没有 但你应该可以猜到
I did not, but as you can surmise,
我跟第♥一♥夫♥人♥相谈甚欢
I had a good bit of time with the First Lady.
且正如我所料 通过国会
And as I suspected, the opportunity
得到更多资金支持的机会
to push more funding through Congress
必须得等到中期选举结束之后了
will have to wait until after the midterm elections.
因为显而易见的原因
What would appear to be salary bonuses
在选举之前
for relocating Jewish citizens are...
给派遣犹太人的工资奖金
for rather obvious reasons,
在政♥治♥上站不住脚
politically untenable before then.
但我对大家的承诺终会兑现
But the promise I made to people will be kept.
这一点确定无疑
I am assured.
如你所知 我们向美国地方法♥院♥申请了禁令
As you know, we applied for an injunction in US District Court.
不幸的是 我们的请求被驳回了
Unfortunately, we were denied.
但是只要我们得到一位保守派法官的支持
But, as we drew a conservative judge,
我们即刻上诉第三巡回法庭
I saw merit in immediately appealing
就有优势
to the Third Circuit.
上诉需要多长时间
How long will the appeal take?
我会尽我所能加快速度
I will do what I can to expedite on my end,
但现实是 至少一年
but the reality is, at least a year.
第一次搬家我只能带这些
There's only so much I can bring on this first trip down.
一旦你安顿好 我们可以
Once you're settled, we can send
把你一次带不过去的东西寄给你
the things you don't have room for.
或者我们去时 也捎上你的东西
Or, when we come, we can bring some of your things.
我估计赫尔曼会找搬家公♥司♥
I suspect Herman's going to hire a moving company.
赫尔曼下定决心要搬了吗
Herman's made the decision?
也不是 只是他在大都市人寿任职这些年
Not yet. But for all his years at Metropolitan Life,
我都没见他离开
I don't see him walking away.
那你呢 你怎么想的
And you? What do you think?
我怎么想的
What do I think?
我怎么想的重要吗
Does it matter what I think?
他都不和我沟通 总是大喊大叫
More and more, he yells. He doesn't talk.
如果他想要抗争 他就抗争
If he wants to fight, he fights,
如果他想要离职 那就离职
and if he wants to quit, he quits.
强大的俄♥国♥防线击退了
And the powerful Russian offense
德国对克里米亚半岛的进攻
pushes back against the German assault on the Crimea.
终于 俄♥国♥人也学会反抗了
Finally, the Russians learned how to fight.
12月他们在莫斯科郊外阻止了德军的侵犯
They stopped them outside of Moscow in December.
-还记得吗 -就是那个冬天
‐ Remember that? ‐ That was the winter.
不管怎么说
Either way...
俄♥国♥任是唯一一个给希♥特♥勒♥造成打击的
the Russians are the only ones making it hard on Hitler.
还有英国 在埃及战场上
The British, too, in Egypt.
那不过是小打小闹
It's a sideshow.
不过是几个师的部队在沙漠里跑来跑去
That's a couple of divisions running around the desert.
谢天谢地俄♥国♥人让那些混♥蛋♥付出了血的代价
The Russians are making the bastards bleed. Thank God.
让德军重新回到了
...and back beyond the invasion's starting line
三年前的开始侵略的起跑线
of three years ago.
赫尔曼 我们得离开这 我们都得离开这
Herman, we gotta get outta here. All of us.
苏维埃独♥立♥海岸军攻占
The Soviet Separate Coastal Army sweeps in
并夺回了古城刻赤
and takes back the ancient city of Kerch.
你确定还有空位置
You sure you got enough room?
车已经塞得满满的了
Car's already packed to the brim.
你 埃丝特尔和孩子们得找个地方住
You, Estelle, and the kids need to fit in there somewhere.
我们会找到的
We'll manage.
赫尔曼 本杰明会接替我
Oh, Herman. Uh, Benjamin here's gonna be taking over for me.
很高兴认识你 需要搭把手吗
Happy to meet ya. Can I, uh, give you a hand?
不用 待在这看好店就行
No, no, no. You stay and mind the store.
德国人和罗马尼亚人艰苦跋涉到此地
Marching in this haul here are Germans and Romanians.
他们很容易就全部投降了
They surrender easily and completely,
他们的武器...
with their weapons...
所以 你去温尼伯
So. Winnipeg.
对 很长的一段路呢
Yeah, it's quite a trek.
埃丝特尔给最小的孩子穿上睡衣
Estelle is putting the youngest in his pajamas
我们就可以开一晚的车
so we can drive right through the first night,
在停下来之前越过边境
get over the border before we stop.
我哥哥说温尼伯是个好地方
My brother says Winnipeg's nice.
他是个笨蛋 但他说的没错
He's an idiot, but that's what he says.
讲真的 赫尔曼
Seriously, though, Herman...
你得好好想想 如果你去肯塔基
you gotta think about things. If you go to Kentucky,
你不知道会被卷进什么风波
you don't know what you're getting into.
如果你不去 如果你拒绝
And if you don't go, if you refuse‐‐
那么哥萨克人就来找我了
Then the Cossacks come for me.
他们来过了
They came.
就在阿尔文住在你家时 不是吗
When Alvin was staying with you, didn't they?
他们质问你和孩子们
They questioned you, the kids.
他们恐吓你哥哥 直到阿尔文离世
They leaned on your brother until Alvin was gone.
没错 赫尔曼 世界上有哥萨克人
Yes, Herman, there are Cossacks.
确实有 到处都是
There are. They're out there.
豪华宾馆
纳粹进一步深入俄♥国♥
一路顺风 朋友
Travel safe, friend.
明年 耶路撒冷见
Next year, in Jerusalem.
-要么就萨斯喀彻温 -你是说马尼托巴
‐ Or Saskatchewan. ‐ You mean Manitoba.
有什么区别吗
Nu, there's a difference?
我能看看吗
Oh. Can I see?
不 还不能
No, not yet.
你太严肃了
You're so serious.
看
Look.
这也...
This is...
太美了
It's beautiful.
我不想去肯塔基
I don't want to go to Kentucky.
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表