剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
因为在他来找我之前 他还拜访了隆吉·茨威曼
Because before he visited me, he also visited Longy Zwillman,
他掌管着这个仓库的运输
who runs the carting for this warehouse
以及纽瓦克所有类似的仓库
and every other one like it in Newark.
隆吉打电♥话♥告诉我
And Longy called me and told me
如果联邦探员来了 就把孩子开除
if a federal agent shows up, you gotta cut the kid loose.
刚刚就来了一个
Well, one just showed.
孩子 我能怎么办
I-- What the fuck can I do, kid?
你被盯上了
You're marked.
拉尔夫 等等 我这还有一个
Ralph, wait up, I got one more!
如果我现在走 还能赶上车
If I go now, I could still catch my bus
-回家吃晚餐 -坐下
- and be home for dinner. - Sit!
你父亲一会就来找你
Your father's coming for you.
可是我做错什么了
But what did I do wrong?
我只是想看看我姨妈 她当时在白宫
I just wanted to see my aunt. She was at the White House.
你姨妈 如果她有脑子
Your aunt-- If she had a brain--
我不知道他是怎么学会坐公交来市中心的
How he knows how to get the buses downtown, I don't know,
但他买♥♥票的时候
but he gave that to my girl
把这个给了坐在卡座的我女儿
in the booth when he bought his ticket.
我们走
Let's go.
爸爸 爸爸 你别拽我
Dad! Dad, you're dragging me.
别这样
Quit it!
这不是儿戏
This is not a game.
我告诉他们我跟不上
I told them I couldn't keep up.
你真跟不上
Well-- And you can't?
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表