剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
菲利普大人
Master Philip!
广播里的《黑帮捕手》你听过吗 菲利普大人
You ever listen to Gang Busters on the radio, Master Philip?
我为胡佛先生工作 他是我的老大
Well, I work for Mr. Hoover. He's my boss.
我是联调局的探员
I'm an FBI agent.
看
See?
如果你不介意
If you wouldn't mind,
我想问你几个小问题
I'd like to ask you a few little questions.
我要回家呢
I'm on my way home.
没关系的 过来
That's okay. Come here.
你堂兄阿尔文怎么样了
How's your cousin Alvin doing?
他的腿怎么样
How's his leg coming along?
他挺好
He's fine.
你听到过阿尔文
Have you ever heard Alvin
谈起过林德伯格总统
talk about President Lindbergh
或者加拿大或者战争吗
or Canada or the war?
没有先生
No, sir.
阿尔文或者也许你♥爸♥爸说过希♥特♥勒♥什么吗
Has Alvin or maybe your father said anything about Hitler?
你知道他是谁吧
You know who he is.
谁不知道啊
Everybody does.
他和犹太人作对 是不是
He's against the Jews, isn't he?
还有人与犹太人作对吗
Anyone else against the Jews?
胡佛先生需要知道还有谁
Mr. Hoover needs to know who else.
你是个聪明的孩子 小菲
you're a smart kid, Phil.
我觉得你知道很多 很多很多的
I think you know more. A lot more.
《公地法案》好像是往正确的方向上走了
Homestead seems to be working in the right direction now, yes?
至少是更好的方向
A better direction, at least.
与你部门的讨论
The discussions with your department
非常有价值
were of great value.
我们虽然能把他们打扮起来 带他们去派对
We can dress them up and take them to a party,
但却没办法让他们乐在其中
but we can't make them enjoy themselves.
你今晚能出席并给予我们支持
Well, I can't thank you enough
真的让我感激不尽
for sharing this evening and showing your support.
过阵子 等时间允许的时候
At some point soon, when time permits,
查尔斯和我得要请你们俩来吃午餐
Charles and I should have you both over to lunch.
-你外甥来了吗 -很遗憾他病了
- Is your nephew here? - Regrettably, he took sick.
太遗憾了
Oh... shame.
本戈斯多夫拉比 史密森国务卿
Well, Rabbi Bengelsdorf, Secretary Smithson,
恕我直言 你们必须带太太们到舞池去
all due respect, you must take the ladies to the dance floor.
你们不能整晚都谈论政♥治♥
You cannot spend the entire evening talking politics.
虚心接受 林德伯格夫人
Point taken, Mrs. Lindbergh.
14号♥车 你们响应那个报♥警♥了吗
Car 14, did you take that call?
斯普林菲尔德街和欧文顿街路口的红绿灯不亮了
The stoplight's out at Springfield and Irvington.
对的 总部 现在就在现场
Yeah, ten-four, Central. On the scene now.
妈妈
Mom!
菲利普
Philip! Oh.
是他的孩子吗
Is that his kid?
别 宝贝 他病得很重
Don't, darling. He was sick.
-他病得非常非常重 -他在里面无法呼吸
- He was very, very sick. - He can't breathe in there.
他... 他死了 菲利普 他死了
He-- He died. Philip, he died.
他病得非常重
He was so, so sick.
爸爸没生病
Dad isn't sick.
爸爸 不是 不是
Dad? No. No, no, no.
是维什诺先生 他病了 他很难受
It's Mr. Wishnow. He was sick, and he was suffering.
然后 他在病床上死了
And then, he died in his bed.
现在他就不再受罪了
Now, he's not suffering anymore.
记得吗 他出院回了家
Remember, he came home from the hospital?
现在他去世了
Now, he has passed away.
你♥爸♥爸在里面帮维什诺太太呢
Your father's inside helping Mrs. Wishnow.
你♥爸♥爸很好 他没事
Your father is fine. He's fine.
14号♥车 你们响应那个报♥警♥了吗
Car 14, did you take that call?
总统先生
Mr. President.
晚安
Good evening.
大使 幸会
Ambassador, so good to see you.
也许晚点吧 他现在忙着呢
Later, perhaps. He's fairly well monopolized at the moment.
副总统在那呢
Well, there's the vice president.
惠勒副总统 福特部长
Vice President Wheeler. Secretary Ford.
拉比 很高兴在这见到你
Rabbi, very good to see you here.
很高兴来参加宴会 介绍一下 这是我未婚妻
I'm pleased to be a part of it. May I introduce my fiancée
新泽西州美国融合办公室的负责人
and the head of the OAA New Jersey office,
伊芙琳·芬克尔小姐
Miss Evelyn Finkel.
-副总统先生您好 -玩得开心吗 芬克尔小姐
- Mr. Vice President. - Enjoying yourself, Miss Finkel?
我刚还和莱昂内尔说
I was just telling Lionel,
我感觉自己参加了南方少女的舞会
I feel like I'm at a Southern debutante's ball...
-伯顿 -要么就是《飘》中盛大的舞会
- Hey, Burton! - ...Or Gone with the Wind.
如果这是南方 你们犹太人会在后院
If this were the South, you Jews would be out back,
和黑鬼们在一起
rilin' up the niggers.
放你的狗屁
Gay kacken offen yam.
你知道这是什么意思吗
Do you know what that means?
我奶奶对她不喜欢的人
It's just something my grandmother used to say
通常都这么说
to people she didn't like.
我可以邀请你跳支舞吗
May I have this dance?
冯·里宾特洛普先生
Herr Von Ribbentrop.
荣幸之至
It would be our distinct honor.
想要一起做游戏吗 塞尔登
Do you want to play a game, Seldon?
给你 赫尔曼 保重
Here, Herman. Be well.
诺曼 你也是
You too, Norman.
赫尔曼·莱文
Herman Levin.
我是联调局的唐·麦克科尔 可以谈谈吗
Don McCorkle, FBI. Can we talk?
关于你的侄子 阿尔文
About your nephew, Alvin.
你就是那个拦住十岁孩子的混♥蛋♥
You the son of a bitch who buttonholes ten-year-old boys?
我跟你没什么可说的
I got nothin' to say to you.
在国家宴会厅
And it's on to the State Dining Room,
宾客们可以享受
where guests enjoy the very best
由总统林德伯格以及美丽的第♥一♥夫♥人♥安排的
in American cuisine and hospitality,
美国佳肴 感受到美国人的热情好客
presented by President Lindbergh and our beautiful First Lady.
内政部长亨利·福特和
There's Interior Secretary Henry Ford seated with
副总统惠勒的小女儿弗朗西斯坐在一起
Vice President Wheeler's youngest daughter, Frances.
从政♥府♥官员到好莱坞影星
They're among many familiar faces
都是熟悉的面孔
from government officials to Hollywood stars.
以示友好 双方共同举杯
The goodwill continues with a toast
敬德美友谊和去年《冰岛协定》后
to German-American friendship and Herr Von Ribbentrop
第一次正式出现在德美外交会议上的
in the first diplomatic meeting between the countries
冯·里宾特洛普先生
since the Iceland Accord last year.
一些爱国的美国人
Here are some patriotic Americans
跳舞庆祝这历史性的夜晚
dancing the historic night away.
你出来
You!
国♥务♥院♥沉浸在...
The State Department is pleased...
-别这样 -...平和的胜利之夜中
- Quit it! - ...with the successful evening of peaceful...
你明天能接我班吗
Can you pick up my shift tomorrow?
别担心 交给我
Don't worry, I got it.
这个木箱才装了一半 快点
Hey, this crate's half empty, come on!
哈利 我以为你已经下班了
Harry, I thought you punched out already...
阿尔文
Alvin.
我不知道 有烟从引擎盖里冒出来
I don't know, there's smoke coming outta the hood.
阿尔文 过来
Alvin! C'mere.
坏消息
Bad news.
我得让你走人了
I gotta cut you loose.
什么
What?
孩子 我得开除你
Kid, I gotta fire you.
什么 不让我一整天都推那些该死的扫把了吗
What, from pushing a fucking broom all day?
这么看还算是好消息
Well, that's the good news.
我的意思是 你明白
I mean, that's-- you know,
你一开始就不喜欢干这个 对吧
you hated this job to begin with, right?
搞什么 蒙蒂
What the fuck, Monty?
那个混♥蛋♥是联调局的探员
So, that shithead was an FBI agent.
他告诉我你支持共♥产♥主义 是共♥产♥主义者
Tells me you're a red, you're a communist.
否则你就不会去那里打仗了
Otherwise, you wouldn't have gone there to fight.
-去他妈的 -不行 孩子 我们不能惹他
- Fuck him. - No, kid, we do not fuck him.
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表