剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
after the first Monday of November.
我希望美国人♥民♥
I ask no more of the American people
以我为榜样 拒绝接受或支持政♥府♥
than that they follow my example and refuse to accept
站不住脚的行为
or support government conduct that is indefensible.
自♥由♥和正义将会恢复
Liberty and justice will be restored,
那些违反美国宪法的人
and those who have violated the Constitution
应该依据法律
of the United States shall now be addressed
给予严肃处理
in strict keeping with the law of the land.
希望经历了一段黑暗和危险时期后
...Hope that America will come greatly through
美国能成为一个伟大的国家
a dark and dangerous time.
希望国家之舟坚固而安全
That the ship of state is sturdy and safe.
怀着勇气和智慧
And that with continued courage and wisdom
安全返航
we will safely return it.
看看这个小混♥蛋♥
Look at this little pisher!
多漂亮的小孩 难道不是最漂亮的小孩吗
Isn't he a beautiful kid? Isn't he the most beautiful kid?
你哥哥呢
Where's your brother?
-欢迎 -赫尔曼
- Welcome. - Herman.
阿尔文
Alvin.
贝丝婶婶
Aunt Bess.
这位...是明娜
And this... This is Minna.
没错 你的侄子要结婚了
And yes, your nephew is marrying up.
明娜·沙普是弹球男比利·沙普的女儿
That's Minna Schapp, daughter of Pinball Billy Schapp.
你们认识 就是牛排店店主
You know, owner of the steakhouse,
马上要成龙虾馆了 就快由我接管了
the soon to be lobster house, managed by yours truly.
还有马里兰州南部和新泽西州北部之间
And half of the gaming machines
一半的博♥彩♥机
between what, southern Maryland, northern Jersey?
-很高兴见到你们 -我们也是
- Please to meet you. - And you.
天啊 是什么闻起来这么香
Boy, something smells great.
土豆烙饼
Latkes.
过来 我告诉你菜谱
Come on, I'll give you the recipe.
阿尔文 外面的车是你的吗
Alvin, is that your car outside?
是谁 你一定长高了15公分
Who's this? You must have grown six inches.
到这来 猛♥男♥
Get over here, slugger.
外面那个车是我的
That's my car out front.
如果你想坐 一会儿我带你去兜风
I'll give you a ride later if you want.
我说 那不是斯图贝克
I mean, it ain't a Studebaker,
那是什么
but then what is, huh?
先生们 很快你们就会发现
In time, gentlemen, you will see
这件事比我们所知的还要复杂
that there's more to this than we now know.
很多年前 林德伯格的孩子
Lindbergh's child was not actually murdered
并没有被谋杀
those many years ago.
发现的那具尸体是
The corpse found was of another child
纳粹找的另一个孩子的
selected by the Nazis.
小查尔斯实际上是被绑♥架♥了
Charles Jr. was in fact kidnapped,
在柏林被培养成希♥特♥勒♥青年团的楷模
and has been raised in Berlin as a model Hitler Youth.
这是为了利用林德伯格先生的名声
This being done to exploit Mr. Lindbergh's fame.
整个家族被这个秘密折磨着
The family has been tortured by this secret.
他一直被胁迫着 他竞选中每一个策略
Blackmailed, every maneuver in his campaign,
每一个细枝末节
every divisive circumstance that resulted
都是由纳粹一手策划的
was engineered by the Nazis.
受困于这样一个恶毒的骗局中
It's been unspeakably cruel, to the Lindbergh's,
对林德伯格夫妇而言实在是太残忍♥了
while trapped in this vicious hoax.
他们尽其所能反抗
They have resisted the Nazi demands
纳粹对我国人♥民♥的要求
against our people as much as they dared.
但还是不够
But it was not enough.
因此 林德伯格被召回柏林
So, Lindbergh was ordered back to Berlin
才好让民♥主♥真正的敌人惠勒
to allow Wheeler, a true enemy of democracy
及时登上总统的宝座 先生们
to ascend to the presidency in time, gentlemen.
-这一切就快真♥相♥大白了... -拉比
- All of this will become apparent... - Rabbi!
我们必须开诚布公地谈
We must talk frankly.
关于这场暴♥乱♥
See, the thing about the fight game,
如果你深入了解下
if you understand it,
就会知道 除非有人在暗中操控着什么
is that unless someone's rigged something,
要不然你只要看看那些哈巴狗跟着谁
you can look at a couple of pugs
就可以知道谁占上风
and just know who has the advantage.
这些有着特定为人处世风格的家伙
I mean, these certain guys with certain styles,
-他们可以坚持15... -我可以下桌了吗
- They're gonna last 15...? - May I be excused?
当然 塞尔登
Certainly, Seldon.
不管怎么说 这些家伙
This...Anyway. Um... These guys,
他们才不会让自己像流浪汉一样挨打
they're not gonna let themselves get hit the same way
他们被打时
as the bums do. And when they are hit,
会表现出他们可以承受 他们就是这种人
they're the kind who've shown you they can take it, which is why
所以我要支持那个来自肯顿的意大利人
I'm gonna be backing this one Italian fella from Camden.
跟着他有利可图 我能嗅到
There's money in him! I can smell it.
好大一辆普利茅斯车
So, a big Plymouth automobile.
不过是狡诈之人的外衣
A sharpie's suits,
你的朋友都成为了下♥贱♥之人
The scum of the earth for your friends.
-赫尔曼 -这就是你想要的结果吗 阿尔文
- Herman. - This is what it comes to, Alvin?
你知道吗 你明白吗 你关心吗
Do you know? Do you know? Do you care?
这个国家发生的一切让你烦忧了吗
Does it bother you at all what's happened in this country?
曾经是有过一次
It did once.
但是现在没有 现在你抽着大雪茄
But now, no. Now, it's... big cigars and motor cars
开着大汽车 为意大利拳手豪赌
and big bets on Italian boxers.
你想过这个国家的犹太人都经历了些什么吗
You have any idea what's happening
你知道这场即将到来的选举的
to the Jews in this country? What's at stake now
-关键所在吗 -犹太人
- in this coming election? - The Jews?
为了犹太人 我的生活彻底毁了
I wrecked my life for the Jews.
为了犹太人 我失去了一条腿
I lost my fucking leg for the Jews.
因为你们 我失去了一条腿
I lost my fucking leg for you.
你只是嘴上说关于林德伯格的事
All your talk about Lindbergh and how goddamn awful he was,
还有他有多么糟糕 但你有为之做过什么吗
but did you ever do anything about it?
你上过前线打过仗吗
Did you ever get off your ass and fight?
-你不就是坐在这... -孩子们
- Are were you just gonna sit there... - Boys.
听着该死的广播
...by the fucking radio,
没完没了地抱怨吗
complaining for the rest of eternity?!
你还要跟我说犹太人 就你
And you're gonna talk to me about the Jews? You?!
-林德伯格之前还在... -但现在不在了
- Lindbergh was still here... - But he's not.
-是吗 -谢天谢地
- Isn't he? - Thank God.
你就是这么想的吗 犹太人的上帝
Is that what you think? That the Jewish God, huh?
上帝自己等候时机成熟
Yahweh himself waits until the time is right
把瘟疫降临在埃及 或者劈开海路
to put a plague on Pharaoh or part the sea,
你只要静静等着你的上帝就行了
so you can sit on your ass and wait for God.
你想的太简单了
You think it's too easy.
你觉得公开和林德伯格叫板
To speak out against a Lindbergh.
-无需付出代价吗 -公开叫板
- Do you think it doesn't cost? - To speak?!
你们这群怂蛋什么时候采取过真正的行动
When the fuck do you people ever act?!
等到为时已晚
When it's too late.
等到木已成舟
When the damage is already done.
你们这群人只会张嘴说
All you people ever do is talk.
阿尔文
Alvin!
赫尔曼 赫尔曼 停下
Herman! Herman! Stop!
阿尔文 住手
Alvin, no!
赫尔曼
Herman.
-赫尔曼 住手 住手 赫尔曼 -爸爸
- Herman, stop! Stop! Herman. - Dad!
天啊 阿尔文
Oh, God! Alvin!
住手
Stop!
赫尔曼 天啊 阿尔文
Herman! Oh, God! Alvin!
别打了 别打了
Stop! Stop!
阿尔文
Alvin.
天啊 桑迪拿点冰来
Oh, my God. Sandy, get some ice.
菲利普 回自己的房♥间
Philip, go to your room.
1942年11月3日
选举日
投票点
20年来这片区域一直是我的选区
This has been my precinct for 20 years.
-但名单上没有你的名字 -什么名单
- But you're not on the list. - What list?
我不知该说什么
I don't know what to tell you.
石子路的地址是正确的吗
Is this Rubble Street address correct?
骗人的混♥蛋♥
Lying bastards!
威夸伊高中
-你们为什么搬这个 -坏了
- What are you doing with that? -It's broken.
坏了 坏了是什么意思 怎么坏的
It's broken? What do you mean it's broken? How?
《审判》
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表