剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
这是我的国家
This is my country.
反犹太者想要个国家 他们有很多选择
Jew haters want a country, they got plenty to choose from.
这个国家 他们休想
This one they're not getting.
《反美阴谋》前情提要
挺震惊的吧
Isn't that something?
看着美国总统跟希♥特♥勒♥握手
To see the American president shaking hands with Hitler
仿佛他就是个普通人一样
like he's any other fella.
所以我们应该被融合 是吗
So, we need to be absorbed, do we?
我还不算是美国人吗
I'm not American enough?
你害怕去任何你没有去过的地方
You're scared of anywhere you haven't been
害怕任何不是犹太人的人
or anyone who isn't Jewish!
我想去肯塔基州 住在农场里
I wanna go to Kentucky, and I wanna live on a farm.
说实话 我过去很爱我太太 但现在
Truth is, I loved my wife, and now very quickly,
我发现我很快同样爱上了你
I find that I love you in the same way.
我们的行李怎么在这
What's our luggage doing here?
没有空房♥了
There are no vacancies.
带上你的家人立即离开
Take your family and leave. Immediately.
因为我们是犹太人 就是这么回事
Because we're Jewish. That's what this is about.
你们知道雷达吗
You are aware of radar?
我参军是为了去杀德国佬
I signed on to kill Krauts.
不是去找什么机器的零件
Not to rummage around machine parts.
我来这里不是因为我是美国人
I'm not over here because I'm an American.
妈的 我的国家完蛋了
Shit, my country's gone to hell.
自从大选开始 只有犹太孩子
Since the election, only Jewish kids are having
会做打仗或飞行的梦
fight or flight dreams.
反美阴谋
第一季 第四集
1941年9月
当我们追忆多拉·芬克尔的一生时
As we remember the life of Dora Finkel,
我认为欣赏她所经历的伟大旅程
it is meaningful, I think, to admire the great journey
意义重大
that she represents
她的一生始于俄♥罗♥斯♥的犹太村
in beginning her life in a Russian shtetl,
还是小女孩时就来到这个新国家
coming to this new country as a young girl,
在这片新土地上为她和她的家人谋求生活
and making a life for herself and her family in a new land.
我们的父母为了让我们成为美国人
Our parents are the generation that risked all
不惜一切代价
to make us Americans.
我们如今的确成为了美国人
And we are, indeed, now Americans.
现在该背诵哀悼祷文了
And now, the Mourner's Kaddish.
道奇队战胜了勇士队 四比二
Dodgers beat Braves, four-two.
印地安人队击溃了白袜队 二比一
Indian takes White Sox, two-one.
红人队打败了小熊队 二比零
Reds clobber Cubs, two-nothing.
你怎么样 小罗伯特
How ya doin', Little Robert?
-你怎么样 赫尔曼 -洋基队还好吧
- How're you, Herman? - Yanks keep pace?
那当然 打败了运动家队 七比二
You bet, beat the Athletics, seven-two.
道奇队战胜了勇士队 四比二
Dodgers beat Braves, four-two...
他有姓吗
Does he have a last name?
你有吗
Do you?
他也有
So does he.
他姓什么
What is it?
说实话 我也不知道罗伯特姓什么
To tell you the truth, I don't know Robert's last name.
-莱文先生早上好 -两个肉桂巴布卡蛋糕
- Good morning, Mister L. - Uh, two of the cinnamon babka,
四打什锦可颂饼干
four dozen of the rugelach, assorted,
-再给我的小男仆一个果冻 -没问题
- and a jelly for my valet here. - Of course.
赫尔曼
Herman...
我看到了你岳母的讣告
I saw the obituary for your mother-in-law.
我们对她的怀念也是对你和贝丝的祝福
Her memory should be a blessing for you and Bess.
谢谢你 诺曼
Thank you, Norman.
你是为了七日服丧期来买♥♥点心吗
Are you picking up for the shiva?
除了那些可颂饼干之外都是
All but a couple dozen rugelach.
那些我要带给在蒙特利尔的侄子
Those, I'm taking up to my nephew in Montreal.
他
He's, uh...
他正在那边的医院里疗伤
He's recovering from wounds in a hospital there.
这样的话 这些都免费
Well, in that case, it's all gratis.
诺曼 你不用这样的
Norman, you don't have to do that.
我要这样
Yes, I do.
请代我慰问贝丝
Give Bess my condolences.
我能和你去加拿大吗
Can I go with you to Canada?
你明天要上学 菲利普
You have school tomorrow, Philip.
可不能连着翘两天学
Can't miss two days in a row.
爸爸
Dad?
阿尔文以后做什么
What is Alvin going to do?
他会做什么
What will he do?
红人队打败了小熊队 二比零
Reds clobber Cubs, two-nothing.
他会有出路的 孩子
He'll find his way, kiddo.
我很高兴赫尔曼同意让你和莱昂内尔
I'm glad Herman agreed to have you and Lionel over
周五过来吃晚餐
for dinner on Friday.
我很高兴 伊芙
I'm glad for that, Ev.
先看看今天拿到了什么
Wait till you see what came today.
多有出息
So grown up, isn't he?
你还惦记桑迪真是太好了
It was nice of you to think of Sandy,
-但我不想... -你讨厌这样
- but I don't want-- - You hate it.
我换个男孩
I'll use another boy.
只是 他形象这么好
It's just, he's such a good-looking kid.
我们会在小册子上介绍他
We would feature him on the brochure,
我们还能让他向一小群人
and we could even have him talk to small groups of people
-介绍这个项目... -这太过了 伊芙
- about the program-- - It's all too much, Ev.
我不想让他太自以为是
I-- I don't want him getting full of himself.
谢谢
Thank you.
我买♥♥的肯定不止你们两位女士的份
Well, I certainly got enough for more than you two ladies.
蒂斯韦尔夫妇 拉比 还有他的妻子刚刚来过
The Tirschwells were here, and the rabbi and his wife.
-还有施泰纳太太 -他们今晚可能还会再来
- And Mrs. Steiner. - They may be back tonight.
我没法参加正式礼拜了
You're gonna have to make a minyan without me.
我很抱歉 但我得出发了
I'm sorry for that, but I have to get on the road
这样才能及时赶到那里见阿尔文
if I'm gonna get there and see Alvin
再赶回来完成周五的募捐
and get back in time for my Friday collections.
你有阿尔文的消息吗
Have you heard anything from Alvin?
完全没有 我不明白
Not a word. I don't understand.
我已经给他写了几周信了
I've been writing him for weeks.
可能他没办法写信
Well, maybe he's unable to write.
他残的是腿 伊芙
It's a leg, Ev.
不管他有什么要说的 很快就会知道了
Whatever he has to say, I'll hear it soon enough.
一路平安
Travel safe.
又不吃晚饭了吗
Skipping dinner again?
你要我把吃的倒掉吗
Do you need me to empty the pan?
先杀了我吧
Kill me first.
这是我的工作
It's my job.
别因为这个烦心 莱文下士
Don't let it bother you, Corporal Levin.
我能叫你阿尔文吗
Or can I call you Alvin?
你可以叫我詹尼
You know, you can call me Jenny.
其实是詹·里德劳
It's Jane Reedlaw,
-但是一般叫詹尼 -我知道你叫什么
- but I go by Jenny... - I know your name.
因为你还没喊过我
Seeing as you haven't used it yet,
-我就提醒一下... -那我们现在干什么
- I just thought I'd remind you-- - Yeah, what should we do now?
你想跳舞吗 詹尼·里德劳
You wanna go dancing, Jenny Reedlaw?
我以前吉特巴舞跳得可好了
I used to manage a pretty good jitterbug.
或者我们也可以跳林蒂舞
Or maybe we could Lindy Hop.
-你想... -不想
- Do you want... - No.
我不想
I don't want.
纽约
New York.
据说罗斯福已经给林德伯格总统
FDR is said to have sent the following telegram
发出以下电报 "总统先生
to President Lindbergh: "Mr. President,
请取消给德国外♥交♥部♥长冯·里宾特洛甫的
rescind the White House state dinner invitation...
白宫国宴邀请
of German Foreign Minister von Ribbentrop
这是为了所有崇尚自♥由♥的美国人
for the sake of all freedom-loving Americans,
尤其是为了数千万
and particularly the tens of millions of Americans
故土惨遭纳粹铁骑无情践踏的
of European stock, whose ancestral countries
来自欧洲的美籍人♥民♥"
must live beneath the crushing yoke of the Nazis."
罗斯福是最后一个加入的 取消 取消
FDR is the latest to join the chorus: Rescind. Rescind.
华盛顿消息
Flash: Washington.
由众议院民♥主♥党起草的
A resolution drafted by House Democrats
针对林迪晚宴邀约的决议在议会毫无进展
against Lindy's dinner date has stalled in committee.
谣传是共和党人...
Word is Republican...
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表