剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
Yeah.
贝丝
Bess?
妈
Ma.
我是伊芙琳 我是伊芙琳
I'm Evelyn. I'm Evelyn.
伊芙琳
Evelyn?
伊芙琳和男孩子出去了
Evelyn is out with a boy.
他是个拉比
He's a rabbi.
你姐姐来了吗
Your sister here yet?
她和桑迪在外面
She's outside with Sandy.
菲利普在房♥间里看他的邮票
Phillip's in his room with his stamps.
伊芙说老妈的情况越来越糟了
Ev says Mom's getting worse.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
菲利普的问题 医生怎么说
How was the doctor with Phillip?
见怪不怪
Not surprised.
他接诊的犹太孩子都这样
He's seeing it with all the Jewish kids.
都怪那个混♥蛋♥林德伯格
It's that bastard Lindbergh.
赫尔曼
Herman.
我们得注意点 别让儿子们知道太多
We have to be careful not to show the boys too much.
尤其是菲利普 他注意到我们所有言行
Phillip, especially, is aware of everything we say and do,
他会一直记挂着
and he carries it around.
这世界现在就这样
This is the world now.
他早晚会从朋友 从各处听说的
He's gonna hear about it from his friends, from everywhere.
那我们也得试试
We have to try.
我喜欢你这里的布置
I like what you've done with the place.
我一直忙着过日子
I've been busy living.
在打仗之前 每天都一样 对吧
Before the war, every day was the same, wasn't it?
现在生活就像是行走于刀刃
Now, it's like we're living on the edge of a knife.
太疯狂了
It's crazy.
太棒了
It's wonderful.
你觉得不该因为战争而兴奋吗
You think it's wrong to be caught up in the thrill of the war?
差不多吧
Helluva thing.
唾弃死亡
Spittin' at death.
就这样 对吧
That's it, isn't it?
你唾弃死亡 然后你的人生就有价值了
You spit at death, and you make life worth living.
或许是吧
Yeah, maybe.
你在海军部具体是做什么的
So, uh, what exactly do you do at the Admiralty?
你从没说过
You never said.
真的吗
Oh, really?
你就是那种操纵整场战争的
So, you're one of these hush-hush types
幕后秘密人士吗
running this whole war?
你眼前的就是《官方机密法》的一个签署人
You're looking at a signatory of the Official Secrets Act.
不过我觉得跟美♥国♥佬♥透露一点也无妨
Though I suppose I could tell a Yank a bit.
为什么 你知道林德伯格严格中立
Why? You heard Lindbergh was strictly neutral.
但你不是 你在这里
Well, you aren't. You're over here.
对我来说不一样 我是犹太人
It's different for me. I'm a Jew.
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
从你的名字能看出来
From your name, sure.
我只是没仔细去想
I guess I just didn't think about it very much.
你看起来没什么不同
You don't seem so different.
我的意思是说 你相信的东西
I mean, to say, you believe in more or less
和其他人或多或少是一样的 上帝之类的
the same stuff as anybody else, God and all that.
-我不相信上帝 -那为什么你是犹太人
- I don't believe in God. - Then why be Jewish?
你说得好像有得选似的
You make it sound like a choice.
在某种程度上不是吗
Isn't it in a way?
我相信我父亲
I believe in my father...
以前是犹太人
who was a Jew.
然后爷爷也是犹太人
And then his father, a Jew.
曾爷爷 曾曾爷爷 一路追溯到
And his father and his father and all the way back
之前在沙漠中游荡的部落
to whatever the hell tribe was wandering around the desert
有人想出了一个好主意
when someone had the bright idea
给他的阴♥茎♥割礼
to trim off the end of his prick.
-所以是因为家人 -不 不止这样
- So, it's about family? - No, it's more than that.
我是犹太人 因为我生来就是犹太人
I'm a Jew because I was born a Jew,
这该死的世界希望我不是
and this whole fucking world wishes I wasn't.
他们希望我们消失 希望我们全都消失
They want us gone. All of us.
他们把自己逼疯了 因为经过这么长时间
And they drive themselves crazy because after all this time,
他们还是无法摆脱我们
they still can't get rid of us.
-这么简单吗 -就是这么简单
- That's it? - Yeah, that's it.
我来这里不是因为我是美国人
I'm not over here because I'm an American.
妈的 我的国家完蛋了
Shit, my country's gone to hell.
我是来找他们秋后算账的
I'm here to settle an old score.
因为怨恨而存在一定很不好受
Must be hard to be something out of spite.
-这不是最好的理由 -是吗
- It's not the best reason. - Yeah?
会是的
It'll do.
-索尔 我哥在吗 -他在办公室
- Saul. My brother around? - He's in the office.
我是来告诉你
I stopped by to tell you...
杰克的墓碑不是他们弄的
they didn't mess with Jack's stone.
你没听说吗
You didn't hear?
听说什么
Hear what?
昨晚那些暴徒回到奥兰治大道
The goons came back to Orange Avenue last night,
跑过墓地
ran through the cemetery.
凡是能弄倒的东西
They left swastikas and curses
他们都留下了纳粹标志和诅咒的话
on whatever they couldn't knock over.
还是那句话 该死的林德伯格
Again, fucking Lindbergh...
还有他那些天杀的美国优先论者
and his goddamn America Firsters.
这些混♥蛋♥
These assholes...
他们一直都在 但是现在
you know, they've always been here, but now,
他们像是获准从地下爬出来一样
it's like they have permission to crawl out from under the rocks.
我很高兴我们的看法一致
I'm glad we're on the same page with that.
因为有件事我想让你去做
'Cause there is something I'd like you to do.
怎么 你要闹事吗
What, are you shakin' a can?
不 我要你和你的商人团体
No. I want you and your merchants' group
去找找我们失职的警♥察♥局长
to go and lean on our deadbeat police commissioner
要他做点什么
to do something.
那个傻蛋会在乎
What does that dumb mick care what the--
犹太商会的想法吗
the Jewish Merchants Association thinks?
那去和市长谈谈
Go talk to the mayor, then.
-拜托 -他竞选连任时
- Please. - You guys kicked in your share
你们都提供了资金
when he ran for reelection.
现在金钱有用武之地了吗
So now, money has its uses?
小子 我这暴脾气
Boychik? Whatever happened to my hothead,
热爱戴德布斯的弟弟是怎么了
Debs-loving kid brother?
美国工会领袖
我从来没说过金钱不重要
I never said money didn't matter.
我只是反对把它看得比一切都重要
I just object to it mattering above all else.
家人至上 为了你 我的小社♥会♥主♥义♥者
Ir'rah mishpucha. For you, my little socialist,
资产阶级的犹太商会将不辱使命
the bourgeois Jew peddlers will do what needs to be done.
我和你一样是资本主义者
I'm as capitalist as you are.
我可没给尤金·德布斯投票
Yeah. I didn't vote for Eugene Debs.
你给罗斯福投了两次票
You voted for Roosevelt twice.
这就够了 我不会和你断绝关系的
That's enough so I don't disown you.
美国融合办公室
纽泽西区
伊芙琳·芬克尔副主任
到底是什么
So, what's it all about?
这整个项目的目的在于鼓励美国的少数民族
Well, the whole purpose of the program is to encourage
进一步融入更大的社会
America's minorities to further integrate into larger society.
因为这是本戈斯多夫拉比的主意
And because it was Rabbi Bengelsdorf's idea,
他们任命他为新泽西办公室主任
they made him director of the New Jersey office,
他们把试点项目放在纽瓦克这里
and they put the pilot program right here in Newark.
总统非常莱昂内尔
The president thinks so highly of Lionel
他会把他自己的名字上报给国会
that he's gonna send his name to Congress,
然后在全国范围内实施
and he's gonna run the whole thing nationally.
-要怎么做 -来 过来
- How does it work? - It-- Come here. Come here.
这个项目非常好
It's wonderful.
这是为十二至十八岁的城市少年而设计的
It's designed for city boys 12 to 18
让他们可以在农场过暑假
to go spend a summer with a farm family.
我能画动物和谷仓之类的东西吗
Would I be able to draw the animals and barns and stuff?
当然 如果你参加的话
Of course. If you sign up.
说实话 桑迪
To be honest, Sandy...
我一直特别为你留着这个
I have been saving this one especially for you.
肯塔基州的一户好人家 马威尼家
A wonderful family in Kentucky, the Mawhinneys,
他们有个儿子奥林 和你一样大
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表