剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
你♥爸♥是个好人
Your dad's a good man.
我听说施泰因海姆会承担你去罗格斯大学的费用
I heard Steinheim's gonna pay your way to Rutgers.
他和大学校长通了电♥话♥
He got on the phone to the university president.
施泰因海姆 他
Steinheim, he starts--
他一开始就对别人♥大♥吼
starts shouting at people, you know,
"你要收了这个孩子 知道吗
"You're gonna take this boy, all right?
他的成绩不是问题
And his grades are not the issue.
这孩子是个孤儿 可能是个天才
The boy is an orphan, potentially a genius,
你要给他奖学金
and you're gonna give him a scholarship,
我会给你建一个学校大楼
and I'm gonna build you a college building,
世界上最好看的大楼
the most beautiful in the world.
但如果那个孤儿上不了罗格斯大学
But not so much as a shithouse
那连个茅房♥都别想建
unless the orphan boy goes to Rutgers.
-所有费用由我承担" -天啊
- All expenses paid." - Jeez.
-他一定很喜欢你 -也许吧
- He must like you. - Yeah, maybe.
还有点心吗
So, any dessert left,
还是你和你弟都给吃得精光了
or did you and your brother eat every god damn bite?
他是我们历史上最伟大的总统之一
He's one of the greatest presidents we ever had.
他把我们国家从大萧条中拯救出来
He saved this country from a depression,
-而他现在的方法 -从某种角度来说
- And he's playing it - from a perspective.
-正是他应该采用的方法 -你说的是这个社区
- exactly the way he should. - You're talking about this community.
-他会成为总统 -他会输的
- He's being presidential. - He's gonna get his ass beat.
-在这个社区之外 -罗斯福
- Outside of this community... - Roosevelt?
-林德伯格肯定能打败他 -扯淡 别傻了
- Lindbergh's gonna beat him. - Ridiculous. Don't be an idiot.
-我傻吗 -我的农场主都支持他
- I'm the idiot? - You know, my farmers are backing him.
他们喜欢这种娱乐活动
They like the entertainment.
赫尔曼 无论你怎么想但是这人有机会当选
Herman, believe what you want but the man has a chance!
他何止是有机会当选 法♥西♥斯♥主义要赢了
He has more than a chance. Fascism is winning.
-家里到底有没有人发现 -够了 够了
- Has anybody in this house noticed this? - Enough! Enough.
不要再说政♥治♥了 我受不了了
Enough politics. I can't take it anymore.
你 你上楼之后 去洗个澡
You? When you go upstairs, you need a bath,
你要把自己的素描收好
and you need to put your sketches away.
堆得床上地上满哪都是
They're all spread out on your bed and floor.
你错过了晚饭
You missed supper,
但是还有一些剩菜可以热一热
but I have some leftovers I can heat up.
还有你们两个 拜托
And you two, please?
-把收音机关掉 -错过温切尔的播报吗
- Turn off the radio. - And miss Winchell?
-赫尔曼 -温切尔是个正直的人
- Herman... - Now Winchell's a mensch.
那可是个不听任何人废话的犹太人
That's a Jew that takes no guff from anyone.
太对了 他说的话句句都是走心的
Damn right, and he means what he says.
不像是那些人 不像是比奈莫舍那个拉比
Not like some of them, not like this rabbi from B'nai Moshe.
-本戈斯多夫 -本戈斯多夫
- Bengelsdorf? - Bengelsdorf.
在机场 和他握手的那个男人
Out there on the airfield, shaking the hand of a man
握过戈林的手 为此还获得过纳粹勋章
who shook Göring's hand and got a Nazi medal for it.
是本戈斯多夫干的吗
Bengelsdorf did that?
亲爱的 你想吃点饭菜还是吃蛋糕就行
Honey? Do you want real food or are you okay with cake?
吃蛋糕就挺好了
Cake's more than fine.
万一林德伯格只是想要和平呢
What if Lindbergh just wants peace?
孩子 这是和让我们的同胞锒铛入狱
Kiddo, this is peace with a man who is jailing
-并且杀害他们的人握手言和 -但没害美国人
- and killing our people. - But not Americans.
行了 别再奉承林德伯格了
Oh, knock it off with the Lindbergh puppet.
够了 够了 够了 听到我说话了吗
Enough! Enough! Enough! Enough, do you hear me?
-你还是错的 -我们只是在聊天
- You're still wrong. - We're just talking.
妈妈 表演格雷西
Mom. Do Gracie.
现在不行 宝贝 不行 上楼去吧
Not right now, honey. I... I can't. Just go upstairs.
-去睡吧 很晚了 -演一下吧 求求你了
- Go to sleep, it's really late. - Come on, please?
就一点点
Just a little bit.
或者你可以演史努克宝贝
Or you could do Baby Snooks.
你♥爸♥爸不演乔治·伯恩斯我就没办法演格雷西
I can't do Gracie unless your father does his George Burns.
二人为夫妻 美国喜剧演员
天啊 我不记得了
Oh God, I won't remember.
得了 你记得可清楚了
Come on, you know it well enough.
-好吧 好吧 -好样的
- Oh, all right, all right. - Oh boy, oh boy.
她还拿了...
Oh, she's got the--
乔治
Oh, George?
什么事 格雷西
Yes, Gracie?
我收到了我哥哥的信
I got a letter from my brother.
你哥哥 他还会写字吗
Your brother, he writes?
写得不好 但是会写 他跟我说了我的侄女
Not well, but he writes. He tells me about my niece.
-她有三只脚 -你侄女长了三只脚
- She's got three feet. - Your niece has a third foot?
这不算什么 我有个阿姨可以用嘴看东西
Oh, that's nothing. I got an aunt who sees with her mouth.
用嘴看东西
Sees with her mouth?
当然 她可以看出来汤热不热
Sure, she sees if the soup is hot.
那跟我说说你那位长了三只脚的侄女
So, tell me about your niece who grew another foot.
赫尔曼 你真是要了命了
Herman, you're killing us!
-什么 -爸爸 别这样
- What? - Dad, come on!
-你抢我台词 -全都不对了
- You stepped on my line. - The whole thing is wrong.
好吧 好吧 那...
Oh, all right, right. Uh, so...
跟我说说你那个有三只脚的侄女
Tell me 'bout your niece who has three feet.
他跟我说 "你可不知道小珍
He tells me, "Oh, you wouldn't even know little Jean,
她又长出了一只脚"
she's grown another foot."
-我去去就回 -你要去哪
- Oh, I-- I'll be right back. - Where you going, Gracie?
厨房♥的火上还有锅呢
I left the stove in the kitchen.
道晚安吧 格雷西
Say good night, Gracie!
晚安
Good night!
祝大家晚安 晚安 晚安
And good night, and good night, and good night.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you, thank you.
桑迪 不要忘了收拾好你的素描
Sandy, don't forget to pick up your sketches.
还要洗洗脖子
And wash your neck.
他在得梅因演讲反对犹太人的时候
When he came out against the Jews in the Des Moines speech,
我非常愤怒
I was... outraged.
但从那之后 他表达出来的都是反战的
But since then, his message has been anti-war,
这让我很矛盾 因为我讨厌战争
which makes me conflicted because I hate war.
我也是 我愿意动用手中的一切权利
As do I, and I'll do everything within my power
去阻止我们的国家
to stop our country from being entangled
被卷入欧洲的冲突之中
in yet another European conflict.
为此 上个月 我和林德伯格会面了
Now, to that end, last month, I met with Lindbergh.
他和你见面了 私下吗
He met with you? In private?
无论你都听到过什么 他是个谦和的人
And despite what you might hear, he's a gracious man.
他跟你说什么了
What did he tell you?
基本上都是我跟他说
Well, it's more what I was able to tell him.
我向他解释
I explained to him
我们的人♥民♥ 不可逆转地效忠于美国
that our people are committed irrevocably to America,
在这里 尽管爱尔兰对爱尔兰人来说依旧重要
where though Ireland still matters to the Irish
波兰人依旧在乎波兰 犹太人对那些
and Poland to the Poles, Jews retain no allegiance,
从未真正欢迎自己得救世界国家
sentimental or otherwise, to those Old-World countries
仍然并不忠诚 多愁善感什么的
where we were never really welcome.
自从那次会面之后
And from that meeting, going forward,
林德伯格再也没说过一句诋毁我们的话
Lindbergh has not said anything derogatory about our people.
无论是对我还是对公众 都再也没说过
Not to me, and not in public.
-他听了你的话 -看来的确如此
- He listened to you. - It would seem.
但是依旧有很多人不信任他
But there are so many, though, who don't trust him.
-我妹夫 -我理解
- My brother-in-law... - I understand,
我会尽我所能说服他们
and I'm gonna do my best to convince them otherwise,
这也是我今天这顿饭的主要目的
which brings me to the purpose of this dinner
以及谢谢你今天应邀
and my asking you to accompany me
陪我一起去飞机场
to the airfield today.
你仍然打算明年离开学校吗
Are you still planning to leave the classroom next year?
是的 我已经上报给教育局了
Uh, yes, I already notified the school board.
你本来打算在教师工会里
And your plan was to take a position to work
谋一份工作
for the teachers union.
并非是我故意 怎么说来着 自吹自擂
I don't mean to, how does it go, toot my own horn,
但如果你真想那样的话 我可以帮你搞定
but I can make that happen, if that's what you want,
我在教师工会里有朋友
I certainly have friends in the teachers union.
但我其实希望你能考虑
But I have another offer
我向你提出的另一份工作邀请
that I'd like for you to consider.
来跟我一起工作
Come work with me.
他的飞机从纳什维尔附近的机场起飞后
With his aircraft now overdue by almost ten hours
目前已经超出预计到达时间近十个小时
after taking off from an airfield near Nashville
他起飞后应该向西飞行
and beginning what should have been
飞行时间应该是一个小时多一点
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表