剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
见识真正美国生活的精彩之处
to the wonders of real American life.
这样吧 伊芙琳 我们做个交易
I'll tell you what, Evelyn, let's make a deal.
如果老实人计划把纽瓦克的第一个黑人孩子
When the Just Folks program sends the first Negro child
送去白人农民家庭过暑假
from Newark to summer with a white farm family,
我就让桑迪去肯塔基
I'll let Sandy go to Kentucky.
贝丝
Bess.
看到了吗 那张更斜
See? That one's a leaner.
这样比较好吗
That's good?
你想扔得离墙近一点
You want to be closest to the wall,
斜着更能靠近墙壁 对吧
and a leaner's as close as you can get, right?
扔牌
Throw a card.
不错 但要让它转起来
Kinda. But make it spin.
塞尔登 你♥爸♥爸还好吗
Seldon, is your dad doing any better?
这样让它旋转吗
I spin it like this?
是
Yeah.
你♥爸♥爸还好吗
Is your dad okay?
他经常咳嗽
He coughs a lot.
这次是不是好一点 刚才那个很不错
Isn't that better? That's a good one.
快点 戴维 你会错过班车的
Hurry up, David. You'll miss the bus.
在湾景街的那栋房♥子三周就卖♥♥出去了
That house on Bayview sold in only three weeks.
这个街区的整租公♥寓♥还有三套
There's three single-dwelling listings in the neighborhood
有四个卧室和两个卫生间
with four bedrooms and two baths.
我们不如去看看
Why don't we take a look?
湾景街的房♥子是新房♥
The Bayview house was newly conditioned,
卖♥♥得比广♥告♥上还便宜500美金
but sold for 500 less than the asking price.
这栋房♥子位于野地 那是卡尔曼诺夫斯基的房♥子
This house on Field Place, that's the Kalmanowsky house.
我跟丽贝卡一起参加了家庭教师协会
I worked on the PTA with Rebecca.
周四我们沟通过
I spoke with her Thursday.
他们出♥售♥房♥产来积累资金 好搬到加拿大去
They're selling to build up capital to move to Canada.
西尔维恩斯一家人也是
So are the Silveans.
这不是买♥♥♥房♥♥子的时间 赫尔曼
This is not the time to buy, Herman.
我去了位于纽约的
I went into New York...
加拿大领♥事♥馆♥
to the Canadian consulate there.
-贝丝 -我们现在在优先移♥民♥名单上
- Bess. - We are now on the preferred immigration list,
因为阿尔文加入了加拿大军队
thanks to Alvin being in the Canadian army.
我不会走的 贝丝
I'm not leaving, Bess.
也许现在离开还早
Maybe it's too early to leave,
但先想个后备计划不算早
but it's not too early to have a backup plan.
学校放假后
When school finishes,
我们也可以改变原定的去华盛顿的计划
instead of taking the boys to Washington,
转而开车沿湖带孩子们去多伦多看看
why don't we drive up along the lake and see Toronto?
我们先去看看 感受一下
We can get a sense of things. See how it feels.
我们从去年开始
We've been planning and saving
就在计划并攒钱打算去华盛顿旅行
for a Washington trip since last year.
旅馆都已经订好了
The hotel is reserved.
我们给孩子看过旅游册还有纪念碑
We showed the boys the brochures, the monuments.
赫尔曼...
Herman...
好好考虑一下吧
Just think about it, please.
圆屋顶上有一座自♥由♥女神像
There's a Statue of Freedom on top of the dome.
我有一张它的邮票
I have a stamp of it.
桑迪 你想先去哪
Sandy, what do you want to see first?
我们好像忘记拐弯了
I think I missed our turn.
我不知道
I don't know.
怎么了 新泽西大哥
What's going on, Jersey?
我们在找旅馆 叫什么来着 贝丝
We're looking for our hotel. What's it called again, Bess?
大声说出来 女士
Speak up, miss.
我...
I--
道格拉斯宾馆 K大街
The Douglas Hotel. K Street.
好样的 跟我来 新泽西大哥
Attaboy. Follow me, Jersey.
谢谢你
Thank you.
停车
Hey. Hey! Stop.
我们享受了皇家待遇
We're getting the royal treatment.
但你怎么知道他要带我们去哪 赫尔曼
But how do you know where he's taking us, Herman?
-我们去哪 -贝丝
- Where are we going? - Bess.
我们去宾馆
We're going to our hotel.
贝丝 他带我们去宾馆 你怎么了
Bess, he's taking us to our hotel. What's wrong?
没事
Nothing.
没事 原谅我
Nothing, forgive me.
我们的车到了
Our car has arrived.
是在查尔斯顿画的吗
Was that painted in Charleston?
是的 是我父母送的
Yes, it was a wedding gift...
结婚礼物
from my parents.
那件请放这里
That one over here, please.
好的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你 这是给你的
Thank you. This is for you.
谢谢你 先生 住宿愉快
Thank you, sir. Please enjoy your stay.
赫尔曼 你把旅游册放哪儿了
Herman, where'd you put the brochure?
应该在你包里
Should be in your bag.
菲利普 换睡衣 快点
Philip. Pajamas, right now.
妈妈
Mom.
有四块这种小香皂
There are four of these little soaps.
-正好每人一块 -很好
- One for each of us. - That's swell,
但明天事情很多 你要快点睡觉了
but we have a big day tomorrow. You need to be in bed.
你妻子很美
Your wife was beautiful.
从肖像就能看出来
The portrait.
作为圣职者 我似乎对这种事情比较有眼光
For a cleric, I seem to have an eye for that sort of thing.
福特也来了
There's Ford.
那是亨利·福特
That's Henry Ford?
作为内政部长 他会给我做开场介绍
As Secretary of the Interior, he will be introducing me.
他憎恨犹太人 所有人都知道
He hates Jews. Everyone knows it.
的确 但是 他跟你见面时
He does. And yet, he will be
会非常有礼貌
entirely polite when you meet him.
知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为你是总统身边的红人
Because you have the president's ear.
而且无论其他人怎么说
And the president is not, despite what others say,
总统并不讨厌犹太人
a Jew hater.
所以福特先生会收敛着
So, Mr. Ford will behave.
请稍等片刻
A moment or two, please.
我知道参与了这些事情后
I know that in these sort of things, it may say
现在不是个好时机 把它当做一个仪式
the wrong thing to not start a new,
或者是给另一个女人的纪念品
to have this be a memory or keepsake of another woman.
我不止一次告诉过自己
I told myself a few times that it wasn't fair of me
把我的过去和你的现在连在一起是不公平的
to try to connect my past to your present.
莱昂内尔...
Lionel...
伊芙琳 我想了很久我要对你说的话
Please, Evelyn, I thought about what I wanted to say to you.
说实话 我过去很爱我太太
See, the truth is, I loved my wife,
但现在
and now, very quickly,
我发现我很快同样爱上了你
I find that I love you in the same way.
我觉得没有什么比我把这个给你
So, I can think of nothing that meant more to me than...
更能表达我的心意
giving you this,
这个以前是她的
which was hers, and...
现在 如果你愿意...
now, if you will take it...
我想把它给你
...entirely yours.
戴上吧
Put it on.
很好看
Good.
插播一道新消息 华盛顿
Flash: Washington.
似乎我们的总统对所有存在税法漏洞的敌对国
It seems our president's embargo on all material
实行了贸易禁令
to warring nations has a loophole
这使得美国内政部长
that allows US Interior Secretary
绝对的反犹太者亨利·福特
and raving Jew-baiter Henry Ford,
和其他无良的工业家
along with other rogue industrialists
大量向纳粹党人销♥售♥石油 机动车
to quietly sell petroleum, vehicles,
甚至军♥火♥
and even munitions to the Nazis.
因此 美国人♥民♥们 爆♥炸♥在伦敦的炮弹
So, Mr. And Mrs. America, those bombs falling in London
上都盖着"美国制♥造♥"的戳
are stamped "Made in the US of A.
插播一道新消息 蒙大拿州 下周
Flash: Montana. By next week,
如果发生所谓的国家紧急状况
this reporter will have the list of sites
本报消息来源称之为重新安置营地
under consideration for what my sources call relocation camps
本报记者会慎重考虑地点名单
in the event of any so-called national emergency,
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表