剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
-我没想到 -不不不
- I-- I didn't realize... - No, no, no, no, no.
我们叫你来是有原因的
We've summoned you for a reason.
过来一起聊
Please, join us.
很高兴终于见到了
It is such a pleasure to finally meet
本戈斯多夫拉比的未婚妻
Rabbi Bengelsdorf's fiancée.
也是新泽西办公室主任
And the director of the New Jersey office as well.
久仰大名
I have heard such good things.
谢谢你
Thank you.
芬克尔小姐
So, Miss Finkel.
使命再次召唤 请第♥一♥夫♥人♥来说吧
Duty again calls. I'll let the First Lady explain.
如你们所知
Well. As you know,
我们正在为即将到来的德国外长
we are planning for the upcoming visit
冯·里宾特洛甫先生的访问做准备
of Herr von Ribbentrop, the German minister.
在这里我可以向你们保证
And while I can assure you
查尔斯和我完全不赞成冯·里宾特洛甫政♥府♥的
Charles and I in no way agree with all the policies
所有政策 特别是关于
of von Ribbentrop's government, particularly in regard...
犹太人事务政策
to Jewish matters,
尽管如此 我们还是认识到了
we nonetheless realize the great importance
我们两国邦交恢复正常
of normalizing our relations
以及保持相互理解的重要性
and maintaining the understanding
我丈夫跟德国人一起去了冰岛
My husband came to with the Germans in Iceland.
为了和平
For peace.
-对 为了和平 -正是如此
- Yes. F-- For peace. - Just so.
但我们也知道 举办国宴
But we are also aware that to host a state dinner
但不明确支持美国的犹太领袖
and not highlight some representation
不仅会给美国人传递错误的信息
among America's Jewish leaders would send the wrong message,
也会给德国人传递错误的信息
not only to Americans, but to the Germans as well.
向冯·里宾特洛甫展示犹太人跟其他人一样
It would be valuable to show von Ribbentrop
也是这个国家的政♥治♥和社会面貌的一部分
that Jews are as much a part of this country's political
会很有意义
and social landscape as anyone else.
是的
Yes.
但目前的问题是我们邀请参加这次国宴的
Well, the problem thus far is the Jewish leaders
犹太领袖都拒绝参加
we've asked to attend this state dinner have declined.
有人建议
It's been suggested that
除福特国务卿之外 我们也将代表
in addition to Secretary Ford, we would represent
美国内政部参加宴会
the US Department of Interior at the dinner.
当然 二位都将成为
And of course, you would both be featured prominently
社区的杰出代表
as representatives of your community.
但是 我要提醒您 在宴会上
But, in doing so, mind you, we would, in no way,
我们不可能认可任何纳粹政策
be endorsing all of the Nazi policies,
特别是那些对我们社区有影响的政策
particularly those that affect our community--
我们能带桑迪去吗
Can we bring Sandy?
伊芙琳 这是国宴
Evelyn, this is a state dinner.
桑迪是谁
Who is Sandy?
桑福德·莱文 我外甥
Sanford Levin. My-- My nephew.
他很棒 他...
He's wonderful. He's--
他成了新泽西州政♥府♥
He's become the New Jersey poster boy
"老实人"计划中的海报男孩
for the administration's Just Folks program,
他夏天刚去了肯塔基州
and he just spent the summer in Kentucky.
-他多大 -十五岁
- And how old is this young man? - Fifteen.
糟了
Oh, no.
他被逮到了
He got caught.
做什么被逮到了
Doing what?
扮演间谍
Playing spy.
你是菲利普
You're Phillip?
你妈在家吗 菲利普
Is your ma home, Philip?
她在楼上厨房♥里
She's upstairs in the kitchen.
厄尔 发生什么事了
Earl, what happened?
-那个男人是谁 -是我父亲
- Who is that man? - My father.
老师一直在打听你
Teacher's been asking about you.
我得去纽约跟我祖母一起住了
I have to go live with my bubbe in New York City.
因为我们对其他人的侦查活动吗
Because of our spying on people?
不是的 傻瓜 是因为路易丝
No, dummy. Because of Louise.
她做了什么
What did she do?
她疯了 他们把她带去马尔伯勒了
She went crazy. They took her to Marlboro.
一家精神病院
To the looney bin.
是你♥爸♥爸看到夏威夷那张邮票的吗
Is that your dad who saw the Hawaii stamp?
是 提醒我了...
Yeah. That reminds me...
给菲利普
来自厄尔
我想知道你的巧克力蛋糕食谱
I would love your chocolate cake recipe!
我们家戴维喜欢吃巧克力蛋糕
My David loves chocolate cake.
菲利普
Philip.
我把厄尔在纽约市的地址
I gave your mother the address
给你妈妈了
of where Earl will be living in New York City.
你可以时不时给他写信
You can write to him every now and then, if you'd like.
好的
Okay.
再见 菲利普
Bye, Philip.
再见 厄尔
Bye, Earl.
现在我是你最好的朋友了吗
Am I your best friend now?
罗斯福几个月来第一次公开露面
And with his first public appearance in several months,
他对大众讲话
Roosevelt addressed the rowdy crowd
反对即将举♥行♥的国宴
protesting the upcoming state dinner.
总统林德伯格
This shameless courting
无♥耻♥地讨好
by President Lindbergh
一个残忍♥而野蛮的暴君
of a cruel and barbaric tyrant
这在整个人类犯罪
is unparalleled in the chronicle
历史上是空前的
of man's misdeeds.
我们美国人不希望见到纳粹...
We Americans do not wish to see Nazis...
支持犹太的人 滚出舞台
Get off the stage, Jew lover!
我们美国人...
We Americans...
闭嘴 我正看着呢
Shut up, I'm trying to watch somethin'.
绝不接受一个被希♥特♥勒♥统治的美国
...will not accept a Hitler-dominated America.
我们美国人绝不接受
We Americans will not accept
一个被希♥特♥勒♥统治的世界
a Hitler-dominated world.
演讲结束时
At the conclusion of his speech,
示♥威♥者继续沿着百老汇游♥行♥
the demonstrators continued their march down Broadway,
纽约市长拉瓜地亚
where New York City Mayor La Guardia
在反对声中做了补充发言...
made additional remarks in opposition...
说出来吧 孩子
Spit it out, kid.
我们当时在沙滩上...
We were on the beach...
等着出去 正在等船的时候
waiting to get out. Just waiting for the boat.
有人对一个德国人开枪了
Someone shot a German.
他在沙丘上尖叫了一会
He was out there in the dunes, screaming for a while.
我听了很久
I listened for about as long as I could,
然后我爬到他的位置
then I crawled over to where he was.
大概离我有45米
Maybe 50 yards.
那时 他已经死了
By then, he was dead.
但我还是拿出我的步♥枪♥
But I got out my rifle
对着他的头开了两枪
and I shot him twice in the head.
然后我对那个狗♥娘♥养♥的纳粹吐口水
And I spit on the Nazi son of a bitch.
就在那时
In that second, just...
手榴弹炸了
Grenade.
天啊
Christ.
你现在什么打算 就躺着吗 像个...
So now what? You gonna lay around here like a...
像个倒霉的骗子
like a sharpie out of luck?
还是你考虑跟我们这些蠢人一样
Or would you consider supporting yourself
自己养自己
like the rest of us dumb mortals do?
现在有份工作给你
There's a job for you at the market.
当然不是那种西装革履的
I mean, it ain't driving Abe Steinheim around
给阿贝·施泰因海姆开车那种工作 但是...
in a pretty suit and tie, but...
这是靠诚实的劳动取得报酬
it's honest work.
一周工作六天
Six days a week.
蒙蒂
Monty.
第一周的工资可以提前支付吗
Think you could give me an advance on that first week?
五块十块的就行
Just a fin or two till I'm able.
"老实人"计划
还有问题吗
Any other questions?
如果你愿意申请
Okay, if you'd like to apply,
可以在这边签字 谢谢大家
you can sign up over here. Thank you.
史黛西 等等我
Stacy, wait up!
伊芙姨妈 我以为你在华盛顿
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表