剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
你们知道雷达吗
You are aware of radar?
我们在沿岸使用的东西
It's what we use on the coast
用它来追踪德国的轰炸机 对吗
to track the German bombers, right?
我们也在进行雷达技术的一项分支研究
We're also working on an offshoot of radar technology:
脉冲导航
pulsed navigation.
你们俩谁能看懂这幅原理图吗
Can either of you make heads or tails of that schematic?
可以随便说
Speak freely.
我只是...
I'm just...
从示意图来看 但是...
spitballin' from the diagram, but you...
如果你把电子波束或... 一个无线电♥信♥标台
you put an electric beam or, uh... A beacon
放在飞机上 它就能发送脉冲
on a plane and it sends pulses.
利用脉冲和地面部队的位置进行三角测量
Triangulate the pulses with ground units,
这样你就能定位飞机 这么说对吗
and you can locate planes. Is that correct?
你们两个学得都很快 能告诉我你们是从哪
Quick studies, both of you. Can I ask where you acquired
学到这么多有关电子学的知识
a healthy understanding of electronics?
-沃里克大学长官 -艾维·西姆科维茨汽修厂
- University of Warwick, sir. - Irv Simkowitz's garage, sir.
不管怎样 过不了多久你们的部队就要去攻击
Well, in any event, your unit may soon be targeting
某处设施 在那里德国人正在使用
a facility where the Germans are employing some version
他们自己设计的某种脉冲导航装置
of pulsed navigation of their own.
如果情况属实 我们希望能够得到它 当然了
If so, we'd like to acquire it, and of course,
这就需要你们部队中有人知道
that requires someone in your unit to know
那些零部件长什么样以及如何使用它们
what the components look like and how they operate.
长官 黑斯廷斯上过大学
Uh, Hastings, sir, has been to college
他对这些东西要比我懂得多
and he knows a lot more about this than me already.
我们已经推荐了你们两个 因为有很大可能性
We've nominated you both on the good chance
你们中的一个会在执行任务的过程中牺牲
that one of you gets killed on the way in or out.
我参军是为了去杀德国佬
I signed on to kill Krauts,
不是去找什么机器的零件
not to rummage around machine parts.
莱文 希望这样能安慰到你
Levin, if it's any solace,
我认为你在往返的路上
I imagine you'll get some modest chance
会有杀德国人的机会的
to kill Germans just getting there and back.
现在我们可以继续了吗
Now, may we proceed?
桑迪 等一下
Sandy, wait.
我在门口等你
I'll be on the steps.
你想今天去看看常斯罗大街上的这栋房♥子吗
Do you wanna look at this house on Chancellor today?
我今天下班以后还有事情
I have an errand after work.
那要不明天去吧
Maybe tomorrow then.
赫尔曼
Herman.
他会想通的 贝丝
He'll get over it, Bess.
对他温柔一点
Just be gentle with him.
我对每个人都很温柔
I'm gentle with everyone.
看我今晚和你姐姐共进晚餐会有多温柔
Watch me tonight at dinner with your sister.
我会表现出完美的平静
I'll be the goddamn picture of calm.
林德伯格总统已经离开本国了
President Lindbergh has left the country.
白宫官员证实他已经飞往国外
White House officials confirm he's flying abroad
他将去往一处未具名的地点进行外事活动
on a diplomatic mission to an unnamed destination.
自然 我们并不能确定德国的零部件
Of course, we can't be sure what the German components
具体长什么样 但基本的原理
will look like, but the basic principles
可能是一样的
are likely to be the same.
你们要知道自己在找什么
For you to know what you're looking for,
最好先了解它的工作原理
it's best if you know how it works.
给他们演示一下 中士
Show them, sergeant.
好 看示波器上的回声 看到了吗
All right, see the echo there on the scope. You see it?
这就是进来的信♥号♥♥
That's what you call in.
我们接纳美国籍或英国籍的移♥民♥
Admissible immigrants can be American or British subjects,
但你们得证明有足够维持一家人生活的资产
however, you need to demonstrate enough capital to maintain
或者你们是有足够的收入的农场主
a family or be an agriculturist of sufficient means.
你丈夫不是农民 而你们积累的资产
Your husband is not a farmer, and you haven't amassed
还不够资格
sufficient capital to qualify.
如果无法达到这些经济上的要求
Absent those economic preconditions or...
或者与其他加拿大人不是亲属关系
any other familial connection to the Dominion of Canada,
我不知道还能说什么
I'm not sure what I can say.
亲属关系
Familial connection?
是写给琼的吗
That to June?
你在写什么
What'd you write?
去你的 墨菲
Fuck you, Murphy.
我想给格洛丽亚写封信
It's just... I wanna write a letter to Gloria, you know.
以防万一
In case.
而且犹太人文笔很好
And Jews are good with words.
天啊 哥们
Damn, brother.
如果这是写给我的 我就嫁给你
You send this to me, and I'll marry you.
收拾东西 检查好所有装备
Wrap it up. Complete the check of all gear
然后把最新的信留在储物柜里
and leave last letters in your foot lockers.
英国广播公♥司♥已经证实
The BBC has verified reports
美国总统已前往冰岛
that the American president traveled to Iceland,
与阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥进行秘密会面...
for a secret meeting with Adolf Hitler and his--
这个混♥蛋♥
That son of a bitch.
现在这一切都公之于众了
Now, it's all out in the open.
真是天大的背叛
What a-- What a betrayal.
挺震惊的吧
Isn't that something?
看着美国总统跟希♥特♥勒♥握手
To see the American president shaking hands with Hitler
仿佛他就是个普通人一样
like he's any other fella?
没错 是挺震惊的
Yes. It's something.
冰岛明白诺言能进一步巩固中立地位
The Iceland understanding promises strict neutrality.
我们只是对英国见死不救 就像对西班牙一样
We just cut the British dead, just like we did in Spain.
他们都在孤军奋战 坐等德国人入侵
They're all alone. Just waiting for the Germans to invade.
-国会不会赞成的 -是吗
- Congress won't stand for it. - Oh, won't they?
压倒性胜利之后 我们没剩几个民♥主♥党人了
We don't have enough Democrats left after the landslide.
去加拿大吧
Canada.
趁还来得及 赫尔曼
Before it's too late, Herman
不 菲利普 今天是安息日
Oh, no, Phillip. Um... It's Shabbas.
我们今晚在餐厅吃饭
We're eating in the dining room tonight.
你能不能到地下看看晾衣绳上的
In fact, can you go downstairs and look on the inside line
高级桌布干了没有
to see if the good tablecloth is dry?
用毛巾 马丁
Use the towel, Martin.
别把血滴在床单上
You don't want to bleed on the bed sheet.
我吃完饭可以出去玩吗
Is it okay if I go outside and play if I'm finished eating?
你做完作业就可以 但别离开山顶大道
If you finished your homework, you can, but stay on Summit.
别到睡觉的时候还在外面晃
Don't go wandering off with bedtime coming.
跟你姨妈说再见
And say goodbye to your aunt, please.
-再见 伊芙琳姨妈 -再见 亲爱的
- Bye, Aunt Evelyn. - Bye, sweetie.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
-我以为桑迪会在这里 -我很快就要睡觉了
- I thought Sandy would be here. - I gotta go to bed soon.
-还有多久睡觉 -他在朋友家吃饭
- How soon? - He's having dinner at a friend's house.
他们要做学校的项目
They had a school project.
-你妈妈说玩到睡觉 -好
- Your mom says it's bedtime. - Okay.
-走吧 快 -好 来了
- Let's go, come on! - Okay, coming!
不管怎样
Well... in any event,
你们知道我跟他说过肯塔基的事
you know I spoke to him about Kentucky.
我为什么要把我儿子送到...
Why would I send my son...
送去别人家里过暑假呢
to another family for the summer?
赫尔曼
Herman...
农场里会发生什么让你担心的事吗
What are you worried could possibly happen on a farm?
-我们知道你有意让... -看到我们的总统
- We know you meant to-- - After seeing our president
跟阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥握手之后
shake hands with Adolf Hitler,
每位犹太父亲都自然会这么想
it's only natural for every Jewish father
这个"老实人"计划
to be concerned that this Just Folks program
是他试图离间犹太孩子跟
is the first step in his plan
他们的家人的第一步
to come between Jewish children and their families.
这太扯了
That's ridiculous!
你觉得本戈斯多夫拉比会参与这种事吗
Do you think Rabbi Bengelsdorf would be part of any such thing?
我觉得那个人
I think that man...
会把剩下的所有以色列人都卖♥♥给法老
would sell every last Israelite back to Pharaoh.
你只是担心桑迪可能不再会像你一样
You're just afraid that Sandy might escape winding up
心胸狭窄 畏首畏尾
as narrow minded and frightened as you.
这么说太过分了
That's a terrible thing to say.
-我们有充分的理由 -没事的 贝丝
- We have good reason-- - It's okay, Bess.
你姐姐有权发表她的意见
Your sister is entitled to her opinion.
所以这不是要把犹太人变得不像犹太人
So, this isn't about making Jews less Jewish?
只是要让城市里的孩子
It's just about introducing city kids
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表