剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
选中参加一个叫"公地法案1942"的新项目
To be participants in a new program, Homestead 42.
-我们要搬去哪里 -肯塔基州丹维尔
‐ Where are we moving to? ‐ Danville, Kentucky.
《反美阴谋》前情提要
拜托 别这么做
Please, don't do this.
现在发生的一切都是为了你们好
What is happening here is for your own good.
-我不想去 -是谁让你来的 菲利普
- I don't wanna go. ‐ Who sent you here, Philip?
不能让塞尔登和他妈妈替我们去吗
Can't Seldon and his mother go instead of us?
这是今天的信 为什么要找我麻烦
In today's mail. Why bother with me at all?
我们为什么不去肯塔基州
Why didn't we go to Kentucky?
我们的家在这里
This is our home.
你们这些混♥蛋♥就不能离我远点吗
You assholes can't leave a guy alone for a minute, can you?
拉比 能耽误你一会吗
Rabbi, can you spare just a moment?
什么事
Well, what's the matter?
他们对于你的政♥治♥倾向颇有微辞
There have been complaints about your political involvement.
那你想让我躲起来吗 贝丝
Want me to run and hide, Bess?
这是我的国家
This is my country!
这是林德伯格的国家
It is Lindbergh's.
是坚信美国优先论者的国家
It is the America Firsters'.
这是他们的国家
It's their country.
反美阴谋
第一季 第六集
1942年9月
该死 莱文
Shit, Levin.
我记得以前你扛一袋都吃不消
I remember when one of those used to break ya.
你怎么不扛三袋
Why don't you try three?
妈妈可没养出傻儿子
Mama didn't raise no fools.
安东尼 你不明白
See, what you don't understand, Anthony,
我是第三区长大的许多粗人之一
is that I come from a long line of Third Ward roughnecks.
犹太人 拜托 赫尔曼 不可能
Jews? Come on, Herman. No fucking way!
你可在和一个西西里人说话 老天啊
You're talking to a Sicilian here, for Christ's sakes.
我们在造金字塔的时候
Yeah, what were your people
你们西西里人都在干什么
doing when mine were building the pyramids?
在巴勒莫偷鸡
Stealin' chickens in Palermo.
今天的广播节目"与詹姆斯
We leave this broadcast of Let's Dance
和他的管弦乐队共舞"到此结束
with Harry James and His Orchestra
接下来为您带来的是
to bring you a special bulletin
密歇根州底特律的特别报道
from Detroit, Michigan, where a political rally
民♥主♥党总统候选人沃尔特·温彻尔的
featuring Democratic presidential candidate
竞选集♥会♥发生暴♥乱♥ 有人员受伤
Walter Winchell, has resulted in rioting and injuries.
据现场记者称 温彻尔本人也遭到了
With Winchell himself attacked and beaten by demonstrators,
示♥威♥者的袭击与殴打
according to reporters at the scene.
这位前记者与广播界名人
The former reporter and radio personality
被救护车紧急送往普罗维登斯医院
was rushed by ambulance to Providence Hospital.
底特律警方官员称 骚乱已被控制在
Detroit police officials say the disturbances are contained
候选人竞选集♥会♥举办区域内
within the area of the candidate's campaign rally...
他们把他打趴了
They beat him down.
那是他自找的
Like he wasn't askin' for it.
拜托 蒙蒂
Come on, Monty.
我们现在回到...
We now return to...
法♥西♥斯♥畜生
Fascist animals.
我告诉你
I'll tell you one thing.
那个温彻尔有种 他不会放弃的
That Winchell's got balls on him. He don't quit.
不管他去哪 他们都等着他
Everywhere he goes, they're waitin' for him.
在波士顿 他们想放火烧他
In Boston, they tried to set him on fire.
你今晚开四号♥卡车
You're gonna take truck number four tonight.
你要一路向北开 经过纽堡
You're gonna drive all the way up past Newburgh
然后在三个不同农场提货
and make pickups at three separate farms.
我没事 我没事
I'm good, I'm good, I'm good!
一 二 三
One, two, three, and...
魚尾步 我给你示范过的 来吧
Now, fish tails. The thing I showed you. C'mon.
哒哒 高一点
Bop, bop, higher...
你没摔倒算你走运
You're lucky you don't topple.
就你那两条笨腿有什么资格说他
Yeah, says you with your two legs.
你该看看阿尔文当年的样子
You should have seen Alvin back in the day.
他可会跳了
He could move.
我是雇你们来跳舞的吗
Am I paying for this floor show?
你说的餐厅的事我计划好了
I got plans here for your restaurant.
过来看看
Come give a look.
菲利普 是你吗
Philip, is that you?
拿去集邮吧
For your new collection.
加拿大
Canada.
蒂斯韦尔先生和他太太
From Mr. Tirschwell and his wife.
从温尼伯寄来的
Up in Winnipeg.
别跑太远了
Don't go too far.
快点 约瑟夫
Sbrigatevi, Joseph.
你好 小子
Hey, paisan.
不不不 不是在纽约 是在纽瓦克
No, no, no, no, no, no. Not in New York. Newark!
在新泽西州 不过是另一个城市
It's in Jersey, but it's a different city.
天啊 小学五年级你到底留级了几次
Jesus Christ, how many times did you repeat the fifth grade?
见鬼
Fucking hell.
-比利·墨菲 -阿尔文
‐ Billy Murphy. ‐ Alvin.
你是怎么找到我的
How the hell d'you find me?
-到处打听 -是吗 和谁打听
‐ I asked around. ‐ Oh yeah? Asked who?
你怎么来费城了
What the hell you doin' in Philadelphia?
宝贝
Ah, listen, sweetie.
这是我的老战友
This is a buddy from my old unit.
打仗时候的
You know‐‐ You know, from the war.
-是吗 -当然
‐ Oh yeah? ‐ Yeah, absolutely,
他大老远跑来找我
so seeing as he's come all the way to find me,
我们还是明天再继续吧
how 'bout we just pick this up tomorrow?
就这样吗
Just like that?
告诉过你了 他是我朋友
I told you. This is a friend.
谁他妈告诉你我在哪的 比利
Now, who the fuck told you how to find me, Billy?
为什么来找我
And why?
商店被洗劫一空 暴徒们把橱窗都敲碎了
where shops were looted and windows shattered by rioting mobs.
据称 至少有三座犹太教堂起火了
At least three Jewish synagogues are said to be afire,
当局称 数百名该市的犹太居民
and several hundred of the city's Jewish residents
已过桥进入了加拿大温莎市
have crossed the bridge into Windsor, Canada,
在那里寻求庇护
seeking refuge there, according to authorities.
收到哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥新闻局的最新消息
This just in to our Columbia Broadcasting news bureau:
据当局报道 在克利夫兰
anti‐Jewish disturbances are now being reported
与印第安纳波利斯都有反犹太骚乱
by authorities in both Cleveland and Indianapolis.
在宾州斯克兰顿 州警♥察♥要求...
And in Scranton, Pennsylvania, state police have requested...
好了 快点 我们得走了
All right, come on. We gotta go.
我们得把货装完
We gotta finish loading up.
你都签过约了
You're contracted for these.
我要回家了 我们会回来的
I'm going home now. We'll be back.
-什么时候 -大家要去哪
‐ When? ‐ Where's everyone going?
...一群年轻男子
...where a group of young men
与离开活动的成员发生冲突
clashed with members leaving an event.
街头斗殴持续了约一小时
In the street fight that lasted nearly an hour...
他们让我来找你 他们
You know, they told me to find you, and they, uh...
他们跟我说了原因
They told me why.
我让他们死了这条心
I told them to forget it.
我不骗你 阿尔文
I won't lie to you, Alvin.
我告诉他们你没准备好
I told them I didn't think you were up to it.
我告诉他们你在挪威是怎么放弃的
I told them how you folded up in Norway.
-怎么崩溃的 -没错 我搞砸了
‐ How you broke. ‐ Yeah, I fucked up.
我无法忍♥受那个尖叫的德国佬 我知道
I couldn't take that screaming Kraut. I know.
海尔斯顿和里格斯
Yeah, Hairston and Riggs got shot
为了救你中弹了
trying to get you out of there.
海尔斯顿牺牲了
Hairston bought it.
里格斯 到现在都挂着屎袋
Riggs... still shittin' in a bag.
你都不知道
You didn't know.
是的 我那时候神情恍惚
No, I was‐‐ I was out of my head. I...
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah... Well...
也许我就不是当兵的料
Maybe I wasn't cut out for soldiering.
不能冲锋陷阵奋勇杀敌
Not that kind of soldierin' anyway.
也许不是
Maybe not.
走吧
Come on.
什么
Huh? What?
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表