剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
温切尔 他们开枪把他打死了
Winchell. They shot him.
他死了吗
He's dead?
中枪了
Shot?
他那么执着地针对林迪
The way he kept goin' at Lindy,
被♥干♥掉是早晚的事
it was only a matter of time.
而且我听说竞选就是做给人看的
And I heard the campaign was all for show,
只是为了重振他的广播事业
just to revive his radio career.
当然 谁都有权找个差事谋生
I mean, a man has a right to make a living,
但毕竟没找他做护肤品的代言人...
but no one asked Winchell to be the spokesperson for lotion...
桑迪 菲利普
Sandy? Philip?
沃尔特·温彻尔 他...
Walter Winchell, he--
我听说了 你哥哥呢
I heard. Where's your brother?
-我不知道 -把地图拿过来
- I don't know. - Get me the map.
把美国地图拿过来
Get the map of the United States.
找到肯塔基州 帮我把丹维尔市找出来
Find Kentucky. Find the city of Danville for me.
-接线员 -接线员 我要打一个长途
- Operator. - Operator, I want to make a long distance
私人电♥话♥
person-to-person call.
-哪个城市 -肯塔基州的丹维尔
- City? - To Danville, Kentucky.
打给塞尔玛·维什诺 接线员
To Mrs. Selma Wishnow. And operator,
我的三分钟时间快到的时候 别忘了提醒我
when my three minutes are up, don't forget to tell me.
好的 女士 请稍等
Yes, ma'am. Please hold.
肯塔基州 找丹维尔 响铃了
Kentucky. Find Danville. It's ringing.
-在这 丹维尔 -喂
- Right there. Danville. - Hello.
这是长途 这里有通私人电♥话♥要找
This is long distance. I have a person-to-person call
-塞尔玛·维什福太太 -量一下两地的距离...
- For Mrs. Selma Wistful. - You want to measure how far between--
-看一下比例尺 在下面 -维什福太太在吗
- Look on the key, down here. - Is Mrs. Wistful available?
不 是维什诺 塞尔玛·维什诺
No, Wishnow. Selma Wishnow.
刚才说话的是谁
Who's that talking?
小姑娘 你妈妈在家吗
Young lady, is your mother home?
我是男孩
I'm a boy.
接线员 随便谁接电♥话♥都行
Operator, I will speak with anyone.
请帮我接通
Please, put me through.
-先生 您接吧 -哪位
- Go ahead, sir. - Who is this?
-塞尔登 我是莱文太太 -莱文太太
- Seldon, this is Mrs. Levin. - Mrs. Levin!
-是我 -您在纽瓦克吗 莱文太太
- Yes, - You're in Newark, Mrs. Levin?
我打电♥话♥想要找你妈妈 她在吗
I'm calling to speak with your mother, is she there?
我在等她下班回家呢
I'm waiting for her to come home from work.
-菲利普 -她有时要工作到很晚
- Philip. - She has to work late sometimes.
我就坐在这
I just sit here.
有时我吃点零食然后她就回家了
Sometimes, I have a snack and then she comes home.
亚当斯小姐 此事非常非常地紧急
Miss Adams, I can't emphasize enough the urgency involved.
在路易斯维尔所出的事情
Now that this has happened in Louisville,
需要让全国各地的犹太社区
the need to reassure the Jewish community
都能放宽心 这是头等大事
throughout this country, it's paramount.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 我会...
Yes, I will...
明天一早等第♥一♥夫♥人♥的电♥话♥
wait on the First Lady's call in the morning.
再次感谢
Thank you again.
她一定要和总统谈谈
She must talk to the president.
那你在山顶大道吗
So, you're on Summit Avenue?
-我和你说了 是的 -真清楚啊
- I told you we were, yes. - It's really clear, isn't it?
你听着就好像在隔壁似的
It sounds like you're just down the block.
-我真希望你能过来和我吃点零食 -菲利普
- I wish you could come over and have a snack with me. - Philip.
-告诉塞尔登你想他 -我在学校里没朋友...
- Tell Seldon you miss him. - I don't have any friends at school...
-快说 -而且也没人和我下象棋
- Just tell him. - ...and I have no one to play chess with.
我一直在练习开局的招法
I've been practicing my opening move.
-你还记得我的开局吗 -塞尔登
- You remember my opening move? - Seldon.
什么事
Yes?
-我很想你 -我也很想你
- I miss you. - I miss you too.
真希望你能在这
I wish you were here.
塞尔登 还是我莱文太太
Seldon, this is Mrs. Levin again.
我需要你记下点东西 你能做到吗
I need you to write something down. Can you do that?
好
Okay.
我需要你记下来 因为路易斯维尔的事
I want you to write down that Mrs. Levin called
莱文太太打过电♥话♥
because of what happened in Louisville,
-来看看是不是一切都好 -路易斯维尔怎么了
- to see if things are okay. - What happened in Louisville?
塞尔登 把零食吃了 告诉你妈妈
Seldon, just eat your snack and tell your mother
-我打过电♥话♥ -我吃了好多无花果酥了
- that I called, okay? - I've had enough Fig Newtons.
好吧 塞尔登
All right. Seldon,
一定记得把我的留言给她
but you'll remember to give her the note that I called.
如果吃太多 会恶心的
If you eat too many, you feel sick.
塞尔登 电♥话♥费很贵的
Seldon. This is a very expensive phone call,
我要挂电♥话♥了
and I am going to have to hang up now.
但我需要你保证 你会把
But I need you to promise me that you are going to give
我打过电♥话♥的字条给你妈妈
your mother the note that I called
并且让她给我回电♥话♥
and tell her to call me back.
我保证
I promise.
好的 谢谢 再见
Okay, thank you. Goodbye.
莱文太太 菲利普会来看我吗
Mrs. Levin. Is Philip going to visit me?
我下周过生日 我在这边一个朋友都没有
It's my birthday next week and I don't have any friends here.
-您的三分钟时间到了 女士 -塞尔登
- Your three minutes are up, ma'am. - Seldon.
现在大家都很难熬
This is a hard time for everyone.
但...
But...
告诉你妈妈我打过电♥话♥ 再...
Just tell your mother that I called and good--
-再见了 再见 -再见
- Goodbye, okay. Goodbye. - Goodbye.
直着倒
Okay, keep it straight.
好 继续倒 还有地方
All right, keep coming. You got room.
好了 好了
That's good, that's good.
来吧
Come on.
脉冲导航 跟你训练的一样
Pulse navigation, as per your training.
我说过的 我♥干♥后勤的
Like I said. I work logistics.
温切尔在肯塔基州遇害之后
As anti-Jewish violence,
反犹太人的暴♥力♥行为
in the wake of Winchell's murder in Kentucky,
蔓延到了至少九座美国城市...
has spread to at least nine other US cities...
各主要犹太人聚居区都成为攻击目标
...as predominantly Jewish neighborhoods have been targeted.
犹太会堂和犹太人掌管的企业
Synagogues and Jewish-owned businesses
遭到破坏或者洗劫
have been damaged or looted,
全国各地的骚乱造成46人死亡
and 46 deaths are blamed on disturbances nationwide.
在圣路易东部 打♥砸♥抢♥蔓延到了
In East St. Louis, rioting spread
黑人聚居区
to predominantly Negro neighborhoods,
据报告出现了三起滥用私刑的事件
and three lynching's are reported to have occurred.
新近成立的争取种族平等大会...
The newly formed Congress of Racial Equality...
敦促各地黑人留守家中不要上班...
...is urging Negroes everywhere to stay home from work...
贝丝
Bess.
-朋友 -请进吧
- Hey, paisan. - Come in. Please.
给你的
For you.
您真是太好了 库库扎先生 但...
It's very nice of you, Mr. Cucuzza, but...
我真的不会射击
I really don't know how to shoot.
你扣扳机就行
Well, you pull the trig.
瞄准开枪
You aim and you shoot.
-瞄准开枪 就这样 -我不需要
- You aim and you shoot, that's it. - I don't need it.
如果他们过来了 你怎么护身呢
But if they come around, how you gon' protect, huh?
插播一条纽约市长菲奥雷洛·拉瓜地亚
Interrupting with a special bulletin of an announcement
发表声明的特别报道
by New York mayor Fiorello La Guardia,
按照他的指示
that by his order, and under the protection
在纽约警局的保护之下
of the New York City Police Department,
遇害的广播界人士
the body of slain radio personality
总统候选人沃尔特·温彻尔的遗体
and presidential candidate Walter Winchell
将连夜乘火车从路易斯维尔
will be taken overnight by train from Louisville
运至曼哈顿的宾夕法尼亚车站 并将停放在
to Pennsylvania Station in Manhattan, and will then lie
火车站的大厅中一个上午
in state at the great hall of the train station
供人瞻仰悼念
throughout the morning.
随后 葬礼将在本市最大的犹太会堂
Then, a funeral will be held at the city's largest synagogue,
以马内利会堂举♥行♥
Temple Emanu-El.
已宣布将在葬礼仪式上致辞的人士包括
Announced speakers at the service will include
美国前总统
the former President of the United States,
富兰克林·德拉诺·罗斯福
Franklin Delano Roosevelt,
纽约市市长菲奥雷洛·拉瓜地亚...
New York City Major, Fiorello LaGuardia...
桑迪
Sandy.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表