剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
反美阴谋
第一季 第一集
新泽西州 纽瓦克
1940年六月
你肯定会选意大利 你总是先选意大利
You're gonna call Italy. You always call Italy first.
-那是因为你太慢了 -比你快
- That's because you're slow. - Faster than you.
说意大利 我们就都能赢了
Say Italy and we all win.
我要宣战的国家是
I declare war on...
英国
England!
不许动
Freeze!
菲利普 走开 你挡着我了
Philip! Move, you're in the way!
菲利普
Philip.
真乖
Good as gold.
下午好 塞尔玛 你丈夫今天怎么样了
Good afternoon, Selma. How's your husband today?
和预期的一样好
As well as can be expected.
如果有什么我能帮上忙的就来找我
You know, if there's anything I can do.
谢谢你 贝丝 也谢谢你上周让你丈夫
Thank you, Bess. And thank you for asking your husband
开车送我们去看医生
to drive us to the doctor last week.
马丁实在是坐不了公交车
A bus would have been too much for Martin.
塞尔登 该回家了
Seldon. It's time to come in.
再见 塞尔玛
Bye, Selma.
我在地下室洗衣服的时候
While I'm in the basement with the laundry,
都能听到维什诺先生的咳嗽声
I can hear Mr. Wishnow coughing.
真可怜
Poor man.
-来车了 -来车了
- Car! - Car!
离开街道
Get out of the street.
车 吃鹅车 把头塞进果冻盒
Car, C-A-R, stick your head in a jelly jar!
桑迪 菲利普 爸爸回家了
Sandy, Philip. Your father is home.
我能再来一次吗
Can I do it again?
桑迪
Sandy!
-桑迪 下个画我 -不 画我
- Sandy, draw me next. - No, me.
女士们 不幸的是 这名驻留艺术家
Unfortunately, ladies, the artist in residence
该回家吃晚饭了
has to come inside for dinner.
你觉得怎么样 伊芙琳姨妈
What do you think, Aunt Evelyn?
棒极了
Ah, remarkable.
我看起来就像《一世之雄》里的洛奇一样
I look like Rocky from Angels with Dirty Faces.
-什么 -吉米·卡格尼演的那个角色
- What? - The one Jimmy Cagney played.
他走到电椅前 只是因为神父要求
He goes to the electric chair and only pretends to cry
才假装哭泣
because the priest asks him to.
你看起来更像是莱奥·戈西 来吧
You look more like Leo Gorcey. Come on.
雪莉 杰基
Shelly, Jackie!
-你们在哪 快回家 -这画
- Where are ya? Come home! - This. Huh?
你们在哪 快回家
Where are ya? Come home!
您正在收听的是《阿蒂·肖管弦乐队》
You've been listening to the Artie Shaw Orchestra...
孩子们 吃晚饭了
Boys, dinner.
我告诉过你妈妈我会等她
I told your mother I'd wait,
但她不想成为负担
but she didn't want to be a burden.
桑迪 菲利普
Sandy, Philip.
就算她要穿居家服来这里 我也不介意
Doesn't matter to me if she rode over here in a house coat.
我告诉过她了 我可以现在就过去接她
I told her as much. I could run over there and get her right now.
没什么的
It's not a big deal.
桑迪 帮忙拿一下开胃菜 鸡烤糊了
Sandy, help with the farshpayz. The chicken's overcooked.
-我看着还行 -谁去开一下门
- Looks fine to me. - Wanna get the door?
没关系 所以才要加肉汁
Anyway, that's what gravy's for.
现在都能尝到自♥由♥的滋味了
Bet you can taste freedom already.
再等几天 小子
A couple more days, boychik.
你好
Gut Shabbos.
-我能和你♥爸♥说几句话吗 -爸
- Can I speak with the papa? - Dad.
你好 离晚上还有点时间
Gut Shabbos. Still time until sundown,
我是为了巴勒斯坦的犹太家园来的 拜托了
I've come for the Jewish homeland in Palestine, please.
当然
Of course. Sure.
洗手去 桑迪
Wash your hands. Sandy!
我在楼上洗过了
I washed them upstairs.
安息日快乐
Good Shabbos.
还有 谢谢你的付出
And, uh... thank you for your effort.
您太慷慨了 谢谢
Most generous. Thank you.
阿尔文 你能过去点吗 你离得太紧了
Alvin, can you scoot over? You're too close.
阿门
Aw-main.
犹太人吃面包前的祷告
菲利普 祝饼词
Philip, the motzi.
有人听了洋基队的比赛吗
Anyone listen to the Yankee game?
-拉芬又赢了 -是吗
- Ruffing won again. - Did he?
阿门
Aw-mein.
拉芬投球是进步了
I mean, Ruffing is pitching better,
但要想赢20场就难了
but it'll be hard for him to win 20 again.
他还是可以的
He still could.
他已经不像去年那么快了
Well, he's off last year's pace.
请把餐巾放在腿上
Napkin in your lap, please.
孩子们 你们去过纽约 去过卡茨
Boys, you went into New York, you went to Katz's,
你们知道这么好喝的汤得要多少钱吗
you know how much you'd pay for soup this good?
一勺一美金
A dollar a spoonful.
每周五都说这句话
Every Friday, the same line.
每周五都喝一样的汤
Every Friday, the same soup.
爸爸
Dad.
-这里难道不是你的家园吗 -什么
- Isn't this your homeland? - Huh?
-那个来要钱的人 -不 他是为了巴勒斯坦
- Man asking for money. - No, it's for Palestine.
是为了让逃离希♥特♥勒♥的犹太人在欧洲定居
It's to settle Jews in Europe who are running from Hitler.
我们不需要另一个家园了 对吗
Well, we don't need another homeland, right?
不需要
No.
谁拿的分 迪马乔吗
Who did the damage? DiMaggio?
是迪基 三分全垒打
Dickey. Three-run homer.
这张你想收多少钱
How much do you want for this?
-开什么玩笑 你拿去就好 -不 我要买♥♥下来
- Really? You can have it. - No, I w-- I wanna buy it.
你是我堂哥 我的东西不会收你钱的
You're my cousin. I'm not gonna sell you something I made.
当你成为著名艺术家时 我想说
When you become a famous artist, I wanna be able to say
我是第一个买♥♥你作品的人
I was the first person who bought your work.
那 两美金怎么样
So, uh... two dollars sound right?
你确定吗
You sure?
让我看看你买♥♥了什么
Let me see what you bought.
天啊 惟妙惟肖
Oh boy, he caught you.
-真像个小混混 -我只是在摆姿势
- A real gangster. - I was posing.
你们是这么叫的吗
Is that what you call it?
你就没完没了了是吧
You never let nothing go, do you?
我说什么了
What'd I say?
这个可能会给你的植树节海报一点灵感
This might give you an idea for your Arbor Day poster.
最底下那个红色的
The red one at the bottom.
挺好的
This is good.
谢谢了
Thanks.
小伙子们 快到睡觉的时间了
Boys, it's close to your bedtime.
你要知道 菲利普
You know, Philip,
你要是时不时跟塞尔登玩玩就好了
it'd be nice if you played with Seldon once in a while.
没人想跟他玩
Nobody wants to play with him.
他一心只想下棋
And all he wants to do is play chess.
你也该再大气一点
I think you should extend yourself.
他爸病得很重
His father's very sick.
桑迪
Sandy.
关灯
Lights out.
是什么声音
What is it?
福特三发
Ford Trimotor.
蒙大拿的惠勒议员引用了想进入美国的
Citing the anniversary of Jewish refugees aboard
圣路易斯号♥客轮上犹太难民的周年日
the MS St. Louis attempting to enter the United States,
他说
Senator Wheeler of Montana said
保持严格的边境控制
maintaining strict border control merits focus
-比为外国战争提供资源更值得关注 -我不懂
- over giving resources for a foreign war. - I don't get it.
你不懂什么
What don't you get?
为什么你干新工作 我们就得搬家
Why can't you do the new job, but we still keep our apartment?
每天从威夸伊开过来太远了
It's too far to drive every day from Weequahic.
我工作日一半时间都得在车上
I'd be spending half my workday in the car.
我就得转学了 对吗
I'd have to change schools, right?
-没错 -不过这是升职
- You would. - This is a promotion, though.
我会是负责合众国办公室的地区经理
I'd be the district manager in charge of the Union office.
那是因为你们的爸爸这几年
That's because your father has had the highest sales
在纽瓦克的大都市人寿
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表