剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
什么都敢做
They'll do anything now.
我们怀疑加拿大封锁北边界
...Canada's suspected involvement in the President's disappearance
与参与总统失踪一事有关
in a decision to close the northern border.
代理总统惠勒颁布戒♥严♥法
Acting President Wheeler is declaring martial law
在全国范围内实施宵禁
and enacting a national curfew...
你好
Hello?
有一通付费电♥话♥ 是一个叫塞尔登·维什纳
I have a collect call from a Seldon Wishnut
-从肯塔基州丹维尔打来的 -喂
- in Danville, Kentucky. - Hello!
你同意付费吗
Will you accept the charges?
-同意 接线员 -莱文太太
- I will, operator. - Mrs. Levin?
-可以通话了 -是你吗 喂
- Go ahead with your party. - Is that you? Hello?
莱文太太
Mrs. Levin!
我妈还没回来
My mother's not home.
我还没吃晚饭
I haven't eaten.
她没回来 已经很晚了
She's not home, and it's late,
她是不会不回家做晚饭的
and she wouldn't not come home for dinner.
塞尔登 她之前去哪了
Seldon, uh... where did she go?
去路易斯维尔的办公室了
To the office in Louisville.
她老板叫她去的...
Her boss called...
但是她说过她会回来做晚饭的...
but she said she would be back for dinner...
只要她还活着的话
if she were alive.
塞尔登 不准再说那种话了
Seldon. That's enough of that.
你快把自己逼疯了
You're making yourself hysterical.
你妈妈当然还活着了
Of course, your mother is alive.
她只是回家晚了罢了
Sh She's just late coming home.
但如果她还活着 那她为什么不打电♥话♥回来
But if she were, why wouldn't she call?
-她一向都会打来的 -塞尔登 乖 冷静下来
- She always calls. - Seldon, please, calm down.
也许她的车出了故障
What if something happened to her car,
然后她只能停在路边找人修车 这是...
and she had to pull over to get it fixed. This is...
这可能就是因为车胎爆了
It it's probably nothing more than a flat tire.
好了 好了 乖 你...
Please. Please. Please, please you're...
乖 别哭了
Please, stop crying.
她死了 莱文太太
She's dead, Mrs. Levin.
就想我爸爸一样
Just like my father.
现在我的爸爸妈妈都死了
Now both my parents are dead.
塞尔登
Seldon.
不要再胡思乱想了 塞尔登 你好好听我说
You must stop. Seldon, you must listen to me.
你必须找些东西吃 这样能帮助你冷静下来
You must take something to eat. That will help you calm down.
乖 先去冰箱那边
Please, just go go to the refrigerator
-找些能吃的东西 -我已经吃了无花果酥
- and get something to eat. - I ate the Fig Newtons.
都吃光了
There's none left.
塞尔登 我说的是正经吃顿饭
Seldon. I'm talking about eating a meal.
你妈妈很快就到家了
Your mother will be home very soon.
但与此同时 你不能干坐在那里
But meanwhile, you can't sit there,
等她回家来喂你
waiting for her to feed you.
放下电♥话♥ 去冰箱那里
Put the phone down. Go to the refrigerator,
看一看 然后回来告诉我有什么吃的 好吗
take a look, then come back and tell me what you have. Okay?
好的
Okay.
我没看到有做好的饭
I don't see any dinner for me.
你还有脆米片吗
Are there Rice Krispies?
还有玉米片吗 牛奶还有吗
Are there Corn Flakes? Is there milk?
有的
Sure.
选一种你最喜欢吃的麦片
Get whichever cereal you like best.
我们假装现在在吃早餐
We'll pretend it's breakfast.
我喜欢脆米片
I like Rice Krispies.
塞尔登 去拿脆米片
Seldon, get the Rice Krispies.
从冰箱里拿出牛奶 还有果汁
Take out the milk, take out the juice.
我要你自己做早餐吃
I want you to make breakfast.
现在吗
Now?
乖 照我说的做 听话
Do as I say, please. Do as I say.
我希望你去吃早餐
I want you to eat breakfast.
但是... 我会先挂电♥话♥好让你做饭吃
But... I'm going to hang up so you can do that.
你身边有时钟吗 塞尔登
Is... Is there a clock near you, Seldon?
有 我看到墙上有一个钟
Yes, I see a clock on the wall.
现在表上显示的时间应该是十点十分
It should say that it is ten minutes after ten o'clock,
十点半的时候我会再打给你 塞尔登
and I will call you back 10:30, Seldon.
如果你妈妈在那之前回到家
If your mother comes home before then,
让她给我打电♥话♥
she should call me.
但如果她到时候还没回家
But if she doesn't,
那我就在十点半给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'm going to call you back at 10:30. Okay?
-好的 -很好
- Okay. - Okay.
先挂了 塞尔登 一会儿见
Bye for now, Seldon. Bye for now.
再说一遍 第♥一♥夫♥人♥
Again, again, the First Lady is counseling
劝告全国同胞不要听信
all of our countrymen to ignore
那些从国外传来的
all unverifiable hypotheses
有关她丈夫失踪的
about her husband's disappearance
未经核实的谣言
emanating from foreign capitals.
而且她也想提醒公众
And she reminds the public that
1926年 当时身为航♥空♥邮政飞行员的
in 1926 as an airmail pilot,
总统曾两次在飞机坠毁
the president twice survived crashes
且机体受损的情况下生还
that demolished his aircraft.
在此时此刻
And in this moment,
第♥一♥夫♥人♥仍然不相信
the First Lady remains unconvinced
犹太阴谋论或其他阴谋论的证据
by the evidence of any conspiracy,
那些不过是副总统意图实施戒♥严♥令
Jewish or otherwise, presented by the vice president
而故意散播的
in his justification for martial law.
为什么第♥一♥夫♥人♥不自己发言 拉比
Why can't the First Lady speak for herself, rabbi?
有传言称
Any truth to rumors
林德伯格夫人心烦意乱到无法做出抉择
Mrs. Lindbergh is too distraught to make her own decisions
所以你开始代她行事了 这是真的吗
and you are the one acting for her?
第♥一♥夫♥人♥的心智非常健康
The First Lady is wholly competent intellectually
而且能自如发挥她的才能
and in complete possession of all her faculties,
尽管眼下的形势非常严峻
and despite the magnitude of this situation,
不论是她的理智
neither her reason
还是她的判断力都没有受到任何损伤
nor her judgment is in any way impaired.
第♥一♥夫♥人♥和副总统谈过吗
Is the First Lady even talking to the vice president?
失陪了
Excuse me.
停车
Hold it right there.
你不知道有宵禁吗
Don't you know there's a curfew?
我听说了
I heard.
长官 我就住在那边的街区 就在那
Officer, I live down that block, right there.
快回家
Go home.
谢谢
Thank you.
中心呼叫八号♥车
Central to car eight.
八号♥车 返回总部
Car eight, tennineteen.
中心呼叫八号♥车
Central to car eight.
八号♥车 返回总部
Car eight, tennineteen.
我妈妈死了 莱文太太
My mother's dead, Mrs. Levin.
我知道我妈妈一定死了
I know my mother is dead.
我爸爸死了 现在我妈妈也死了
My father is dead, and now my mother, too.
不 塞尔登 你不能确定这事
No, Seldon, you don't know that.
我们还没听到任何消息呢
We don't know anything.
她要是没死肯定会打给我的 她会打来的
She would've called me. She would've.
她从来不会不打电♥话♥给我
She never doesn't call.
桑迪 默威尼农场到丹维尔要开多久
Sandy. How far from the Mawhinney farm is Danville?
二十分钟
Twenty minutes.
我听到枪声就过来了
I come up when I hear the shot.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Yeah, sure.
他们说在尤宁市有一家杂货店被抢烧了
They say there's a grocery burned and looted over in Union City.
被击毙的是什么人
Who got shot?
几个隆吉·茨威曼的手下
It's Longy Zwillman's guys.
我看到的至少有两个
At least two that I saw.
躺在地上死了
Dead on the ground.
听我说 塞尔登 已经很晚了
Listen to me, Seldon. It's late,
我需要你今晚做的就是
and what I need you to do tonight
换上睡衣 刷好牙
is get into your pajamas, brush your teeth,
然后自己上♥床♥睡觉
and put yourself to bed.
不过我向你保证
But I promise you,
一定会有人去帮助你的
someone will be coming to help you.
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表