剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
英国佬被打得屁滚尿流
The Brits are getting their ass kicked left and right, so...
他们什么事都可以拿来吹嘘
any two-bit thing they can crow about--
他们还能说什么 我们战场大败吗
What else can they say? "We're losing the goddamn war"?
敦刻尔克成为了一场胜利
So, Dunkirk becomes a victory.
法国北部港市
他们失去法国 必须落荒而逃求自保
They lose France and have to swim for their lives,
他们说得像是一场胜利似的
they talk about it like it's winning.
如果再打胜仗 希♥特♥勒♥最终就会到伦敦
Any more "Winning" and Hitler will end up in London.
华盛顿战论 罗斯福把船只卖♥♥给英国
War talk in Washington: FDR sells ships to England,
富兰克林·德兰诺·罗斯福
美国第三十二任总统
共和党人说美国的中立地位面临危险
Republicans say American neutrality at risk.
华盛顿战论
War talk in Washington:
-罗斯福把船卖♥♥给英国 -我来一份
- FDR sells ships to England-- - Hey, I'll take one.
共和党人说美国的中立地位
Republicans say American
-面临危险 -不用找了 孩子
- neutrality at risk. - Keep the change, kid.
华盛顿战论 罗斯福把船卖♥♥给英国
War talk in Washington: FDR sells ships to England,
《明星纪事报》
罗斯福把船卖♥♥给英国
面临国内抨击
共和党人说美国的中立地位
Republicans say American neutrality at risk.
你个王八蛋
You son of a bitch.
快来
Come to Daddy.
我♥操♥
Fuck me!
你会搞坏机器的
You'll bust it.
阿尔文 他搞坏机器 挨打的就是我
Alvin, he busts that machine, it's my ass.
来吧 硬汉
Come on, tough guy.
你就是个混♥蛋♥ 你知道吗
You're a punk, you know that?
冷静点 舒什 快走
Ease up, Shush. Walk.
你母亲不想吃吗
Your mother didn't want to eat?
她不想坐公交车 没关系
She won't take the bus. She'll be fine.
我用盘子盛点拿回去给她
I'll make a plate and take it back to her.
我可以在回家路上接她的
I could've picked her up on the way home.
她不想麻烦你
She didn't want to impose.
麻烦 我接岳母 怎么
Impose? I pick up my mother-in-law, what,
一周两次 多接一次怎么就麻烦了
twice a week for dinner? What's a third?
儿子你们回来晚了 大家都饿了
Boys, you're late. Everyone's hungry.
-去洗手吧 -好
- Wash your hands, please. - Okay.
伊芙 这个夏天要找点活干吗
So, Ev, you, you looking for some work over the summer?
我必须得找活干
I've gotta find something.
我要是和那个女人在家一直待到九月
If I have to stay at home with that woman until September,
我会疯的
I'll go mad.
赫尔曼正在找更大的房♥子
Herman's looking for a bigger house.
如果找到了 妈妈就能跟我们住一阵子
If that happens, then Mom could live with us for a while,
-那你就能 -爸爸 阿尔文去哪了
- and you could have... - Dad, where's Alvin?
我不知道阿尔文在哪 也不知道他住在哪
No idea where Alvin is or where he's staying.
阿尔文能照顾好自己
Alvin can take care of himself.
妈妈 你们是说姥姥要跟我们住一阵吗
So, Mom, what were you saying about Nana coming to live with us?
就是 如果我们找到自己的房♥子的话
Oh, just... if we got a whole house of our own,
就换我们来照顾姥姥了
we'd take a turn taking care of Nana.
你能也跟我们一起住吗
Could you come and live with us, too?
不 她要自己住
No, she'd live by herself.
但是伊芙姨妈 你一个人住会不开心的
But Aunt Ev, you'd be sad all alone.
你们去看她 她就不会难过了
Not if you boys visited her.
-你不准备告诉他吗 -不 你也别说
- Aren't you gonna tell him? - No. And you aren't either.
如果警♥察♥在找阿尔文怎么办
What if the police are looking for Alvin?
-万一他们到家里来了怎么办 -闭嘴
- What if they come here? - Shut up!
没人在找他 这也不关你事
No one's looking for him and it's none of your business.
我就是希望能多帮上你一点
I just wish I could be more of a help to you.
全靠你自己一个人照顾她可不行
It's not right that you have to take care of her all by yourself.
你还有一大家子要养
You have a family to raise.
就因为这个 妈就变成你一个人的问题了吗
And because of that, this is your problem only?
这样不公平 伊芙
It's not fair, Ev.
我是老大嘛
Well, I'm the oldest.
不过我的确要求你帮个忙
But I do have a favor to ask.
你明天能替我一下吗
Could you cover for me tomorrow?
我想去纽约找安杰洛
I want to meet Angelo in New York.
我知道你不赞成
I know you don't approve.
-我 只是 -是 他不是犹太人 我知道
- I-- It's just... - Yeah, not Jewish, I know.
还是有妇之夫
And married.
但是他要离婚了
But he's getting a divorce.
在认识我很久之前他就要离了
And that was happening long before he met me.
贝丝 我告诉过你 我不会拆散别人家庭
Bess, I told you this. I am no homewrecker.
安杰洛真的很难 他有孩子还...
It's hard for Angelo. He's got children and...
他已经尽全力了
He's doing the best he can.
你还是能遇到别人的 伊芙
You could meet someone still, Ev.
我遇到他了
I met him.
他不是犹太人 那又怎样
So, he's not Jewish, so what?
我明天去看看妈 带她过来吃晚饭
I'll check in on Mom and I'll bring her over for dinner tomorrow.
开心点嘛 贝丝 我很幸福
Come on, Bess. I'm happy!
宝贝 你最好了
Oh honey, you are the best.
谢了
Thanks.
谁是战争扇动者
Who are these war agitators?
是谁在发声
Who are these voices?
谁想把我们搅进欧洲的冲突
Who wanna drag us into another European conflict?
我来告诉大家 事实上 今晚
Well, I will tell you. In fact, tonight...
-罗斯福 -林德伯格
- Roosevelt? - Lindbergh,
-这个混♥蛋♥ -我要指名道姓地讲出来
- the son of a bitch. - I'm going to name names.
这样做的同时
And in doing so,
我知道我说的是强有力的元素
I know that I am talking about powerful elements
将美国卷入这场新战争的元素
that are pushing the United States into this new war.
三个最重要的群体是 英国人
The three most important groups are the British,
犹太人
the Jewish people...
还有罗斯福政♥府♥
...and the Roosevelt administration.
贝丝
Bess?
这些群体都有各自的原因
All of these groups have their reasons
希望美国陷入这场战阵
for wanting America in this war,
但是他们想要的就是美国想要的吗
but are they what Americans should want?
你听到了吗
You hear?
他叫我们战争扇动者
He's calling us war agitators.
你听听观众的呼声
Listen to that crowd.
-他在给他们灌毒药 -但是任何一个正直的人
- He's feeding them raw meat. - But no person of honesty
以及有远见的人 面对这样支持战争的政策
and vision can look on their pro-war policy here today
都无法忽视掉其中暗藏的危险
without seeing the dangers involved in such a policy,
对我们以及他们都有危险
both for us and for them.
一部分有远见的犹太人意识到这一点
A few far-sighted Jewish people realize this
继而反对这项措施
and stand opposed to intervention,
但是大部分人依旧没有
but the majority still do not.
他们保护自以为的利益
We cannot blame them for looking out
我们不能责怪他们
for what they believe to be their own interests,
但我们也一定要保护好自己的利益
but we must also look out for ours.
我们不能容许其他人
We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices
天然的激♥情♥与偏见
of other peoples...
"其他人" "美国和他们" "我们的利益"
"Other people"? "Us and them"? "Our interests"?
我们就是美国人 你个法♥西♥斯♥混♥蛋♥
We're Americans, you fascist son of a bitch!
-赫尔曼 安静点 听着就行 -该死的叛徒
- Herman, quiet. Just listen. - The lousy traitor.
我打赌他现在在台上
I bet he's onstage right now,
还戴着戈林颁发给他的那枚勋章呢
wearing that goddamn medal that Göring put on his chest.
该死的纳粹混♥蛋♥
Fucking Nazi son of a bitch.
赫尔曼 还有孩子呢
Herman, the children.
他们也该听听这个废物说什么呢
They should hear what this good-for-nothing turncoat is saying.
对犹太人或者英国人来说
...for the Jewish or British people.
这两个种族 我都钦佩
Both races, I admire.
但我要说的是
But I am saying
英国人和犹太人的领导人
that the leaders of both the British and the Jewish races,
他们的原因是可以理解的...
for reasons which are as understandable from their--
就是这样开始的
This is how it starts.
所有人都觉得能接受这个人
Everyone thinking they can work with the guy,
以为自己能唤醒他的良知 就像希♥特♥勒♥一样
that they'll bring him around. It's like Hitler.
所有人都以为他说的话不是有心的
Everyone thinking he doesn't mean what he says.
正是
Exactly.
年复一年 希♥特♥勒♥说着那些恐怖的话
Year after year, Hitler says terrible things...
发生什么事了
What's happening?
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表