剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
封闭
Insulated?
-我们是犹太人 -我也是
- We are Jews. - As am I.
我们和其他犹太人一起生活很自在
We are comfortable living among other Jews.
我在这个国家任何地方与任何人生活
And I am comfortable living anywhere in this country
也一样自在
with anyone.
这难道不是...
And isn't that...
这个项目的目的吗
the purpose of this program?
事实上 难道这不是这场美国实验的精髓吗
In fact, isn't that the essence of the American experiment?
对你而言 我们家只是个实验吗 拉比
Our family is an experiment to you, Rabbi?
来坐
Sit.
贝丝
Bess...
你们家被中选还因为
Your family was also selected
赫尔曼庇护了一名在国外
because Herman has come to the attention of law enforcement
违反了中立法的年轻人
for sheltering a young man
而引起了执法部门的注意
who went overseas in violation of the neutrality laws.
而这个举动
Now, this move...
将在很大程度上平息了联邦调查局的怒火
will do much to mollify the FBI
以及他们目前对莱文家的担忧
and their current concern about the Levins.
是真的 贝丝
It's true, Bess.
在很多方面来说
In so... many ways,
现在发生的一切都是为了你们好
what is happening here is for your own good.
三个月后
And in three months...
你就会在肯塔基州写信给你姐姐
you will be writing your sister from Kentucky
谢谢她为你打开了一个新世界
to thank her for opening a new world to you.
到时你就知道了
You will see.
最重要的是 随时都欢迎
Above all, you and your children
你和你的孩子来我家做客
are always welcome in my home anytime.
其实 我和伊芙琳希望你们全都能出席婚礼
In fact, Evelyn and I hope to see you all at the wedding.
那我丈夫呢
And my husband?
我相信我和他会有机会再谈谈的
I'm sure he and I will speak again.
无论你去哪 我都会去见你的
I'll meet you wherever you wanna go...
就在转角处
...the place just right around the corner.
美国融合办公室
新泽西区
你需要一些身份证明表格
You're gonna need some form of identification.
-做得好 -谢谢
‐ Looks good. ‐ Thank you.
是的 伊利亚先生
Yes, Mr. Elia.
我明白你的话
Right, I understand what you're saying...
因为我们掌握的信息还不充分
...because we don't have enough information.
但是我们需要这些文件
But we need to have the documents.
伊芙琳姨妈
Aunt Evelyn!
天啊 菲利普 见到你太开心了
Oh my God, Philip! I am so happy to see you.
这是勒罗伊 这是我外甥菲利普
This is Leroy. This is my nephew Philip.
很高兴见到你
Pleased to meet you.
-这件事就交给我了 -好
‐ I'll take care of this. ‐ Okay.
让我看看 你至少长高了三厘米
Let me look at you. You have grown at least an inch.
你是从学校过来的吗 你妈妈跟你一起来的吗
Did you come from school. Is your mom with you?
我自己来的 坐公交车
I came by myself. On the bus.
一路来到了市区
All the way downtown?
你很厉害
I'm impressed.
来吧 这边就是我的办公室
Come on. Let me show you this way into my office.
好的
Got it.
在这里
In here.
你能保守秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
当然
Yes!
我去了新闻汇编剧院
I went alone to the Newsreel Theatre
去看你在白宫里的样子
to see you at the White House.
和总统共进晚餐是什么感觉
What was it like to eat dinner with the president?
这个嘛
Well...
这里是接待处
This is the reception line.
在你去参加国宴的途中
On your way to a state dinner,
宾客在总统和总统夫人身边走过
the guests file past the president and the first lady,
介绍你的时候 就会给你拍照
and when you're introduced, they photograph you,
然后白宫就会把这个寄给你
and then the White House sends this to you.
拉斯 二号♥线
Russ! Line two.
总统说什么了吗
Did the president say anything?
他说 "很高兴能邀你出席"
He said, "It's very nice to have you here."
那你回他了吗
Did you say anything back?
我说 "这是我的荣幸 总统先生"
I said, "It's an honor, Mr. President."
我在新闻汇编里看到你跳舞了
I saw you dancing in the newsreel.
是的 我的确跳舞了
Yes, I did dance.
杜威街的伊芙琳·芬克尔去了白宫
Evelyn Finkel of Dewey Street at the White House.
是不是不敢相信
Isn't it unbelievable?
当然
Sure is.
伊芙琳姨妈
Aunt Evelyn...
你知道我们要搬到肯塔基州了吗
Do you know that we're moving to Kentucky?
不了谢谢
No thanks.
我不想去 伊芙琳姨妈
I don't want to go, Aunt Evelyn.
我想留在我的学校
I wanna stay at my school.
是谁让你来的 菲利普
Who sent you here, Philip?
让我来 没人
Sent me? Nobody.
你可以跟我说实话
You can tell me the truth.
没人派我来
Nobody sent me.
不能让塞尔登和他妈妈替我们去吗
Can't Seldon and his mother go instead of us?
塞尔登 是楼下那个小男孩吗
Seldon? Is that the boy from downstairs?
他爸爸死了
His father died.
他爸爸在生病之前
His father also worked for the Metropolitan Life
也在大都市人寿工作
until he got sick.
现在 他妈妈也在那里工作
And now, his mother works there, too.
为什么我们要去肯塔基而他们不用去
How come we have to go to Kentucky and they don't?
是你♥爸♥爸让你来的吗 菲利普
Did you father send you here, Philip?
根本没人知道我在这
Nobody evens knows I'm here.
求你让塞尔登替我们去吧
Please send Seldon to Kentucky and not us.
菲利普
Philip...
你不能一辈子
you can't go through life
都害怕那些自己不熟悉的东西
being afraid of things that are unfamiliar to you.
我是不是该害怕去白宫
I mean, suppose I'd been afraid of going to the White House
或是害怕见外国的外♥交♥部♥长
or of meeting the foreign minister?
我不希望你长大之后
Hey. I don't want you to grow up
像你父母一样胆小怕事
and be frightened like your parents.
你不会那样的 好吗 你能向我保证吗
You won't do that, will you? You promise me you won't?
-没选中你吧 马蒂 -没有
‐ Not you, Marty? ‐ Not me.
我可没用我的姓氏莱夫科维兹
And it's not like I'm foolin' anyone
去糊弄谁
with the last name of Lefkowitz.
我惹到谁了
So, who did I piss off?
去蒙大拿州
Montana?
-你开玩笑呢吧 -蒙大拿州米苏拉县
‐ You're kidding me. ‐ Missoula, Montana.
跟那相比 去肯塔基州
Compared to that, Kentucky's gonna feel like
就像是在曼哈顿办公室工作了
you're working the Manhattan office.
这也太扯了
This is so fucked up.
为什么政♥府♥能让一家私人企业
How does a government tell a private company
因为员工的信仰就把他们派遣到别的地方
where to send its employees based on their religion?
这对大都会人寿没有好处
It's no help to Met Life.
向犹太家庭推销以及募捐政策的工作
Who's gonna do a better job of selling and collecting on policies
谁能做得比你们好
to Jewish families than you guys?
还有有色人种家庭
Or the colored?
在有色人种社区你们比任何人都受欢迎
You guys do better in the colored neighborhoods than anyone.
我相信米苏拉县的牛仔会喜欢西·赫什伯格
I'm sure the cowboys in Missoula will love Sy Hershberg
在水牛漫步的地方安家
making his home where the buffalo roam.
我差点忘了 有个小礼物给你
I almost forgot, I have a treat for you.
这是餐后巧克力
It's an after‐dinner chocolate,
用金箔包裹的巧克力
a chocolate wrapped in gold paper.
看看上面是什么 是总统印♥章♥
And see what's on it? That's the presidential seal.
在白宫里桌上就有这种小吃
It's what's waiting for you on the tables at the White House.
我看到的时候 我想
When I saw it, I thought,
"我希望谁是世界上最快乐的小孩" 来
"who is the boy I wanna make most happy in the whole world?" Here.
塞尔登姓维什诺 对吧
Seldon's last name is Wishnow, right?
-是的 -他是你最好的朋友吗
‐ That's right. ‐ And he's your best friend?
-他怎么说 -他说再等一周
- What'd he say? ‐ He said one more week.
你确定没得战争精神失常症吗
You sure you don't got the shell shock?
我爸打仗就得了
My dad got it from the war.
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表