剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
地点主要位于蒙大拿州
sites mainly located Montana,
即林德伯格副总统民♥主♥党党员
home state of Lindbergh's Vice President,
马屁精伯顿·K·惠勒的故乡
suck-up Democrat, Burton K. Wheeler.
没错 各位听众
That's right, Mr. And Mrs. America,
这就是这片自♥由♥之土上的集中营计划
there are plans for concentration camps
但现今 这就是
in the Land of the Free. But that's it for now
杰根斯杂♥志♥编辑办公室的沃尔特·温彻尔
from the editorial room of the Jergens Journal
和你的真实境况
and yours truly, Walter Winchell.
这混♥蛋♥不仅仅和希♥特♥勒♥沆瀣一气
Son of a bitch isn't just in bed with Hitler.
蠢蛋林德伯格想成为第二个希♥特♥勒♥
Charlie Lindbergh wants to be another ttle Hitler himself.
全体下车
All out.
把这当做一场训练任务
Think of it as another training mission.
不过是真枪实弹的而已
With live fire.
再检查下自己的装备
Re-check the gear.
你最想看什么
What are you most looking forward to seeing?
道格拉斯旅馆
华盛顿纪念碑
The Washington Monument.
你们好 我是泰勒
The name's Taylor, folks.
我是这儿的职业导游
I'm a professional guide to the capital.
我可以给你们开车 带你们去所有的景点
I'll drive for ya, take you to the sites,
给你们讲解
tell you all there is to know. And I'll make sure you eat
让你们吃到美味价廉的食物
where the price is right and the food is good.
开你们自己的车
All it'll cost you, using your own automobile,
一天只需要九美元
is just nine dollars a day.
这是我的导游资格证
Here's my license.
听起来很棒 先生 但是...
Looks good to me, sir, but...
但这九美元并不在我们的预算中
I don't think nine bucks a day is in the cards.
你可以问问别人
Not for this family.
我理解 但先生 靠你自己的话
I appreciate that, but on your own, sir,
你要开车 而且人生地不熟的
you doing the driving and not knowing your way and...
怎么找地方停车 吃饭呢
well, trying to find parking and a good meal?
先生 没有我做向导
Sir, you and your family
你和你的家人估计连一半的景点都看不完
won't see half of what you will with me.
我和我太太商量一下
Let me take this up with the wife.
我不太懂 谁派他来的
I don't know. Who sent him?
他怎么认出我们的车的
How did he spot our car?
我们挂着新泽西的车牌 还停在旅馆外面
Jersey tags, parked outside of a hotel.
他的工作就是寻找游客
It's his job to find tourists.
-泰勒 没叫错吧 -是的 先生
- Taylor, you said it was? - Yes, sir.
叫我莱文吧
Name's Levin.
我们同意一天九美元 但...
Nine dollars for today will be fine, but...
-上车 -...我们想看你导的怎么样
- In you go. - ...we'll see how you do
再决定明天还要不要你继续做我们的向导
before deciding on tomorrow.
完全没问题
That's perfectly acceptable to me.
我们先上车吧
Should we begin with a short drive...
我觉得可能是法国
I thought it might be France.
管他呢 哪都有纳粹分子
Fuck it. Nazis wherever we go.
您想明天再去参观林肯纪念堂吗
You want to save the Lincoln Memorial for tomorrow?
您也看到了 我们今天去的景点很多
It's not like you all haven't seen your fill today.
杰斐逊纪念堂 国会大厦
Jefferson Memorial, Capitol dome,
国家档案馆 华盛顿纪念碑
Archives, Washington Monument.
我们到这了
We're here now.
晚上会很美
And it will be beautiful at night.
我很高兴我们坐了电梯上的华盛顿纪念碑
I'm just glad we took the elevator and not the stairs
而不是爬楼梯
at the Washington Monument.
非常同意 太太
I can only agree with you, ma'am.
纪念碑几年前被清洗过
And the monument was cleaned a few years back.
花了五个月的时间 十万美元
Took five months and 100,000 dollars.
-在罗斯福总统治下 -对
- Under FDR? - Yes, it was.
有人在意吗 没有
And do people care? No.
他们要一个开飞机送信的做他们的总统
They want an airmail pilot for their president.
汉娜 快点 我们去吃冰激凌
Hannah, come on! We're going for ice cream!
-马乔里 -孩子们
- Marjorie. - Boys.
-干什么 -什么事 泰勒先生
- Yeah? - Yes, Mr. Taylor?
这是东立面...
This is the eastern facade...
你别再那么讲话了
You've got to stop talking like that.
我只是表达我的看法
It's just expressing my opinion.
我们不知道这个人是干什么的
We do not know who this man is.
他是个合法的导游 有资格证的
He's an authorized guide with the documents to prove it.
我们不是在柏林
We're not in Berlin.
走到纪念堂的上面
Now, up at the top of the Memorial,
孩子们 那么会看见联邦中的36个州
you boys will see the 36 states preserved in the Union.
你想想这个国家
When you think of what this country does
对他最伟大的总统们做的事...
to its greatest presidents--
赫尔曼 你别又找事
Herman, please don't start.
我没找事
I'm not starting anything.
这是个大悲剧 对不对孩子们
This was a great tragedy. Isn't that right, boys?
我只是说 泰勒先生 这是这个国家
I was just saying, Mr. Taylor, it is the damnedest thing
对它最伟大的人物做得最牛的事了
what this country does to its great men.
感谢林德伯格
Well, thank goodness for Lindbergh.
把林德伯格与林肯相提并论
Compare Lincoln to Lindbergh?
女士说的话你觉得不妥吗
Something bothering you about what the lady just said?
多嘴的犹太佬
Loudmouth Jew.
孩子们 原始的设计显示
Now, boys. The original plans
这里的入口本应铺满...
indicated this entrance was to be covered by a...
我们去这里看看雕刻在大理石上的
Let's go over here and see his most famous speech
他最著名的演讲
chiseled in marble.
聆听这些话 在这里 在如此伟人的圣殿
To hear those words, here, in a shrine to a man like this.
林肯在盖茨堡发表的演讲只有272个字
Only 272 words in the address Lincoln made at Gettysburg.
如果罗斯福是总统的话你觉得会听到那样的话吗
Think you'd hear that if Roosevelt was president?
谁也不会敢的
People wouldn't dare.
念一念 菲利普
Read that, Phillip.
"人皆生而平等" 多浅显的道理
"All men are created equal." It's plain as day.
赫尔曼 我受不了了
Herman, I can't go on like this.
临终祷告
Last rites?
不是 弥撒
No, communion. A mass.
临终祷告是你觉得你要挂了的时候
Last rites is when you think you bought it.
犹太人临死的时候
Don't, uh, Jews have a prayer they say
没有什么祷告吗
if they think they're gonna die?
施玛篇 对
The Sh'ma, yeah.
祷告怎么说的
What's it say?
是这样...
It says...
"主啊 你搞什么搞 别扯淡了"
"God, you kidding me? Come on, stop busting balls already."
阿门
Amen.
我们的行李怎么在这
What's our luggage doing here?
各位 我要道个歉
Folks, I should apologize.
我们的员工搞错了 我帮你们把行李装好的
I packed these for you as our clerk made a mistake.
他给你们的房♥间是预订给另一家人的
The room that he gave you was reserved for another family.
什么
What?
我妻子给你们写了信 你们回了信
My-- My wife wrote you people. You-- You wrote us back,
我们好几个月前就预订好了
we-- we had a reservation months ago.
先生 房♥间已经住人了 没有空房♥了
Sir, the room is taken and there are no vacancies.
这是你的押金
Here is your deposit.
等一下
Wait a minute.
你们一晚的住宿
We will not charge you for your night in the room
还有少了的一块肥皂都不收钱了
or for a bar of soap that is missing.
少了 一块肥皂
Missing? A soap bar?
-你是说我们偷了 -不是先生
- Are you saying we stole it? - No, sir.
这么小的东西我就不计较了
I wouldn't haggle about something so small.
你在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
莱文先生 如果你要大声喧哗...
Mr. Levin, if you are going to make a scene--
对 我就是要喧哗 直到我把情况搞明白
Yes, I'm going to make a scene till I find out what's going on.
那我只能打电♥话♥叫警♥察♥了
Then I have no choice but to phone the police.
要我报♥警♥吗 先生 还是你拿上你的行李
Shall I call the police, sir? Or will you take your bags
带你的家人立即离开
and your family and leave immediately?
报♥警♥吧
Call the police.
莱文先生 您绝对在理
Mr. Levin, you are perfectly in the right,
但这事警♥察♥没用
but the police are not the solution here.
他们有用
Yes, they are.
赫尔曼
Herman.
赫尔曼 算了
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表