剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
好了 孩子
All yours, kid.
我说了吧 汤姆 那家店已经一片火海了
Like I said, Tom. That store went up like kindling.
还好你们没把
Good thing you didn't burn down
帕齐五金店也一起烧了
Patsy's hardware right along with it.
你没开玩笑吧
You ain't kiddin'.
打一顿就行了
Took a beating just fine.
晚安 萨姆
You have a good night, Sam.
-塞尔登 -怎么了
- Seldon. - What?
-拜托你快点 -好
- Please hurry up. - Okay.
晚安 汤姆
Night, Tom.
快点 快点
Hey. Come on. Come on!
塞尔登 快出来
Seldon, now.
快快
Come on.
-爸 你... -快点 上车
- Dad. Dad, did you...? - Come on. Get in the car.
上车 赶紧上车 快点 塞尔登
Get in the car, get in the car now. Come on. Come on, Seldon.
坐到后座上 担心手指
Jump in the backseat there, watch your fingers.
好了 我们走
Okay. All right, here we go.
好 没事 没事
Okay, it's all right. It's all right.
没事 开远点
All right, steer wide.
离远点开
Just go wide.
没事 没事
It's all right. It's okay.
谁
Who is it?
菲利普 菲利普 我是伊芙琳 是伊芙琳姨妈
Philip. Philip, it's Evelyn. It's your Aunt Evelyn.
请开开门
Please open the door.
菲利普
Oh, Philip.
贝丝 贝丝
Bess! Bess!
他们在追捕我 真的
They're after me. I know they are.
我必须得躲起来 你得帮我躲起来
I have to hide. You have to hide me.
贝丝 我...
Bess. I...
我处境很危险 我很害怕
I'm in danger. I'm afraid.
你不觉得我们也很害怕吗
Don't you think that we're afraid, too?
你不觉得我们处境也很危险吗
Don't you think that we're in danger, too?
你...
You...
你个自私的贱♥人♥
selfish little bitch!
我们都很害怕 出人命了
We're all afraid, people are dead!
伊芙琳 有人死了
Evelyn, people are dead.
他们会逮捕我 折磨我的 贝丝
They're going to arrest me, they'll torture me, Bessie.
-因为我知道真♥相♥ -什么真♥相♥
- Because I know the truth. - What truth?
林德伯格还活着
Lindbergh is alive.
他们在胁迫他 那些德国人
They're blackmailing him, the Germans.
-他们抓了他儿子 -什么
- They have his son. - What?
-你疯了吗 -贝丝 求你了
- Are you insane? - Bess, please!
给我走 你不能留在这儿
Go. You can't stay here.
走
Go!
-菲利普 求你了 -你竟敢来
- Philip, please. - How dare you.
你走 出去
You go! Get out!
贝丝 贝丝
Bess! Bess!
你到底去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
我算不算家人
Am I family?
我在问 我算不算家人
I'm asking, am I family?
-你当然是 -好
- Of course you are. - Okay.
那事实是 我过去三天一直
Then I've been home for the last three days,
生病待在家里
sick, all right?
明娜 明娜 你照顾我来着
Minna, Minna, Minna, you took care of me, right?
如果有人问起 我就一直生病在家
If anybody asks, I've been home sick.
我从未离开过这里 好吗
I never left the damn place. Yeah?
-谁会问起 -发生了什么事 阿尔文
- Who's gonna ask? - What happened, Alvin?
明娜 他去哪了
Minna... where was he?
病了 在家 跟我一起
Sick. At the house. With me.
贝丝 贝丝 求你了
Bess. Bess. Please.
伊芙琳 你必须得离开
Evelyn, you have to leave.
去哪里 我去哪里
Where? Where?
我该去哪里
Where will I go?
我不知道 伊芙琳
I don't know, Evelyn.
贝丝
Bess...
你要明白
You can know this...
我会永远爱你
that I will always love you.
但我永远都不会原谅你
But I will never forgive you.
别再来这里了 永远别来
Don't come back here. Ever.
贝丝 我没想过会发生这些事
Bess, I didn't want for any of these things to happen.
我没犯过什么错
I didn't do anything wrong.
我们该叫他起来吃东西吗
Should we wake him to eat?
不 再让他睡会儿
Nah, let's let him sleep.
他以后跟谁住
Who's he gonna live with?
跟我们 直到我们找到他的亲属
With us. Until we can find some of his family.
你妈妈说他在布鲁克林有个阿姨 但是...
Your mother thinks he has an aunt over in Brooklyn, but...
我也不清楚
I don't know.
-加蛋黄酱的奥洛尼亚 -还用的是白面包
- Ologna with mayonnaise. - White bread.
我会被诅咒的 他们这是想要我们的命
I'll be goddammed. They're tryin' to kill us.
用这个话筒吗
This microphone here?
是的 女士 说几句话就行
Yes, ma'am. Just say a few things
我调下音
so I can set a level.
你好 我的美国同胞们
Hello, my fellow Americans.
可以了 林德伯格女士
That's fine, Mrs. Lindbergh.
我的美国同胞们
My fellow Americans:
我是安·马洛·林德伯格 从首都附近的
this is Anne Marrow Lindbergh, addressing you live
一个广播电台向大家发表演讲
from a radio station near our nation's capital.
我明白 我们的一些广播网络
I understand that some of our broadcasting networks
事先已知道我要讲话
have been alerted to these remarks,
所以 你们现在听到的是直播
and so, you are hearing my words as I speak them.
我今天发表演讲 因为你们中的一些同胞
I'm speaking today because some of your countrymen,
忠于我丈夫的政♥府♥
who are loyal to my husband's administration,
在代理总统的命令下我被非法扣押在
helped obtain my release from the US Army's Walter Reed Hospital,
美国陆军沃尔特·里德医院
where I was unlawfully detained
他们帮助我重获自♥由♥
on orders of the acting president.
去死吧 犹太人
我很感激你们的忠诚
I'm grateful for that loyalty.
这不但是对我和我丈夫的忠诚
Not only to myself and my husband,
更是对我们的法制政♥府♥的忠诚
but to our government of laws.
我的美国同胞们 我的同胞们
My fellow Americans, my countrymen,
美国执法机构
unlawfulness...
不能也不会允许
on the part of America's law enforcement agencies
任何非法行为的胜利
cannot and will not be allowed to prevail.
以我丈夫的名义
In my husband's name,
我请求 不要再对美国人♥民♥
I ask that no further violence
施以于暴行
be visited upon Americans,
无论种族 宗教
regardless of their race, religion,
或国籍
or national origin,
我呼吁 我们伟大国家的百姓
and that the men and women of this great country
努力行动 弥补过去几周
do all we can to make amends for the wounds done
在内乱中 无辜民众
to innocent people
被迫承受的伤害
in these past days and weeks of civil unrest.
我请求联调局
I ask the FBI
释放所有被指控密谋伤害我丈夫
to release all of those arrested
的被捕人员
on charges of conspiring to harm my husband
恢复他们作为公民的合法权利
and to restore their full rights as citizens.
没有任何证据证明
There is not a shred of evidence
有哪位拘留者应该对发生在我丈夫
that a single detainee is in any way responsible
以及他飞机的事故承担任何责任
for whatever befell my husband and his plane.
我请求所有国民警卫队
I ask all National Guard units
解除武装并解散
to disarm and disband
让我们的国民警卫队员回归平民生活
and for our guardsmen to return to civilian life.
我请求美国国会
I ask the Congress of the United States
提起诉讼
to initiate proceedings to remove from office
罢免现任美国代理总统
the current acting president of the United States
并根据1886年的总统继承法
and to appoint a new president in accordance
任命新的总统
with the Presidential Succession Act of 1886.
我请求国会批准总统选举
I ask the congress to authorize a presidential election
与国会选举同时进行
that will coincide with the congressional election,
时间就定在
scheduled for the first Tuesday
十一月的第一个周二
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表