剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
你想去肯塔基吗
Do you want to go to Kentucky?
不想
No.
晚上好 美国人♥民♥们和所有海上的轮船
Good evening, Mr. And Mrs. America, and all the ships at sea.
请听详细报道
Let's go to press.
插播一道新消息 在这片自♥由♥之地有组织地
Flash. The phony moniker for phase one of organized
迫♥害♥犹太人第一阶段假名是《公地法案1942》
Jewish persecution in the land of the free is Homestead 42.
-见鬼去吧 沃尔特 -受美国
‐ Give 'em hell, Walter. ‐ Aided and abetted
最正派的强盗大亨的帮助和怂恿
by the most respectable of America's robber barons.
225户犹太家庭被告知
225 Jewish families have been told
要离开他们在美国东北部城市的家
to vacate their homes in America's northeast cities
以便被发配到离家人朋友数百英里的地方
in order to be shipped hundreds of miles from family and friends.
从战略上来说 为了躲避全体国民的注意
This first shipment has been kept strategically small
第一批发配已降至最小规模 为什么
so as to escape national attention. Why?
因为如果不直接迫♥害♥
Because it marks the beginning of second‐class citizenship,
这就标志着450万犹太裔美国人
if not outright persecution,
开始沦为
for the four and a half
美国二等公民
million American citizens of Jewish descent.
说谎的混♥蛋♥ 你怎么会听他说的鬼话
That lying prick. How can you listen to that shit?
-这就是伟大的美国... -不许在家里说这话
‐ This is the great US of A... ‐ Not in this house!
...实施的欺压土生土长的公民的
...instituting illegal actions against its natural‐born
非法行动
and naturalized citizens.
那么接下来是谁呢 美国人♥民♥们
And who's next, Mr. And Mrs. America,
现今这片土地上《权利法案》已不再有法律效力
now that the Bill of Rights is no longer the law of the land?
谁又会是惠勒福特计划下的
And who's next under the Wheeler‐Ford plan
政♥府♥资助的搬迁的下一个亡魂
for government-funded removals?
长♥期♥受苦受难的黑人 埋头苦干的意大利人
The long-suffering Negroes? The hard-working Italians?
还是最后的莫西干人
The last of the Mohicans?
-不要走开... -晚安 温切尔先生
- Stay with me... - Good night, Mr. Winchell,
祝你能找到新的事业
and good luck finding a new career.
你为什么这么说
Why do you say so?
因为那捡破烂的家伙刚刚指责我
Because that guttersnipe just accused me
迫♥害♥我自己的同胞
of persecuting my own people,
让他们成为二等公民
of making them second-class citizens.
他没指名道姓啊
Well, he didn't name you.
他诽谤了我的项目
He slandered my program.
你准备怎么办
Well, what are you gonna do?
我有好一阵子都没有
Well, it's been a while
写过新的布道词了
since I've written a sermon from scratch,
而此时此刻...
but at this moment...
我内心有团怒火
I feel the fire.
布道词 周六用的
A sermon? For Saturday?
明天用的
For tomorrow.
而我会把报纸的版面作为我的讲台
And a newspaper page is going to be my pulpit.
你确定吗 小子
Are you sure, boychik?
对 我想好了
Yeah. I made up my mind.
那好吧
Then, geviss.
就这么定了
It's done.
你把衣服换了 九点钟到那
You change your clothes, be there by nine.
蒙蒂...
Hey, Monty...
谢谢了
thanks.
我们是自己人
This is family.
我靠
Aw, shit.
在泄盐里泡泡 这样能让它们变硬
Soak 'em in Epsom salt. That'll toughen 'em up.
-索尔 我兄弟在办公室待太久了 -你变弱了
- Saul, my brother's been wearin' a suit too long. - You got soft.
行了 我这是第一天 别催命了
Come on. It's my first day, don't bust balls.
-谢谢你让我来 -行了行了
- Thanks for taking me on. - All right. Come on, come on.
你一身西红柿味
You smell like tomatoes.
你给自己找副手套行吗
Hey, will you get yourself some gloves?
-那就再见了 -好吧...
- This is goodbye. - All right...
-再见塞尔玛 -谢谢
- Goodbye, Selma. - Thank you.
到了那写信啊 一定要写
Write when you get there. Please write.
我一安顿好就给你写信
I will write as soon as I'm settled.
-一路平安 -好的
- Drive safely. - I will.
塞尔登 再见 我们会想你的
Seldon. Goodbye. We'll miss you.
别忘了要停下来吃饭
Don't forget to stop and eat.
保重啊
Please take care.
-再见 -等等
- Goodbye. - Wait!
妈 让她们等一等
Mom, make them wait.
-菲利普你要干什么 -等等 让她们等等
- Philip, what are you doing? - Wait! Just make them wait!
到底要干什么 他没事吧
What in the world? Is he all right?
菲利普 你不用这么客气
Philip! You don't have to do that.
不 拿着吧
Yes. Take it.
拿着
Take it!
-谢谢 菲利普 -谢谢
- Thank you, Philip. - Thank you.
来吧 我们走
All right, c'mon, let's go!
来吧
Come on!
你先把腿摘下来吗
Do you just take the leg off first?
怎么 你想让他靠着你吗
What, you want him to go lopsided on you?
我就是问问 我还从来没见过一条腿的人呢
I'm just askin'. I never been with a one-legged guy before.
我还是两条腿
I still got two.
以前是三条腿 可是...
I mean, used to be three, but you know...
-你先请 -谢谢
- After you. - Thank you.
你家里有喝的吗
You got somethin' to drink at home?
如果你给我买♥♥一瓶 那我就有了
If you buy me a bottle, I do.
这些混♥蛋♥
These fucking guys.
一瓶不够
One ain't enough.
你们这些混♥蛋♥就不能
Well, you assholes can't leave a guy alone
离我远点吗
for a minute, can you?
我们走不走啊
Are we goin' or what?
什么情况
What's that all about?
妈的联调局条子
Fucking G-men.
总是想给人找麻烦
Always lookin' for another pound of flesh.
可怜的手
Poor hands.
它们会越来越硬的
They'll toughen up.
我去洗一下就睡了
I'm gonna clean up, hit the sack.
你想让我给你准备点吃的吗
You want me to fix you a plate?
不用了贝丝 我就想睡觉
No, Bess. I just need some sleep.
桑迪
Sandy.
-你好吗 -还行
- How are you? - Okay.
很好
Good.
一小时后叫醒我
Wake me up in an hour.
我决定要去看温彻尔
I've decided I'm gonna go see Winchell.
赫尔曼 赫尔曼 求求你了
Herman. Herman, please.
现在别说了 贝丝
Not now, Bess.
为了我
For my sake.
什么事
What's the matter?
我们直接去肯塔基不就完了吗
Why didn't we just go to Kentucky?
因为你♥爸♥爸觉得那地方不适合
Because your father felt it was the wrong place
你和你弟弟成长
for you and your brother to grow up.
那不是扯吗 我去过肯塔基
That's crazy. I went to Kentucky.
默威尼一家不仇视犹太人
The Mawhinneys don't hate Jews.
但有其他的人仇视...
But there are others who do...
况且这里才是我们的家 桑迪
and this, Sandy, is our home.
拉比 我可绝不想与你为敌
Well, Rabbi, I wouldn't wanna have you as my enemy.
我也是
Me neither.
你《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的那篇文章还登了不到半天
Not half a day after your piece in The Times,
沃尔特·温彻尔就丢了饭碗
and Walter Winchell is out of a job.
你们能相信吗 他第二天晚上居然臭不要脸地
Can you believe he then had the unmitigated gall
爬上联合广场的台子上
to climb up on a soap box in Union Square the next night
宣布他要竞选总统
and announce he would run for president?
-太滑稽了 -一个搬弄是非的做广播的
- What a farce. - A radio provocateur
-要和查尔斯·林德伯格对阵 -林迪是英雄
- Against Charles Lindbergh. - Lindy's a hero.
选举还有两年
And two years out from the election.
我们连中期选举都还没到呢
We aren't even at the midterms yet.
-太荒唐了 -有病
- It's ridiculous. - Nuts.
我去跳舞了
Well, here we go!
-加油 -加油
- Mazel tov. ‐ Mazel tov.
别去
Don't do this.
你说什么 贝丝
What are you saying, Bess?
我不能拥护自己所相信的吗
I can't stand up for what I believe?
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表