剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
要么是今晚 或者如果你睡着了
Either tonight, or if you fall asleep,
早上醒来你就能看到
when you wake in the morning.
你们还好吗
How are you?
一定会有人去帮助你的
Someone will be there to help you.
要么你妈妈会回到家里
Either your mother will be there
要么会有人帮你找到你妈妈的
or someone to help you get to your mother.
我保证
I promise.
塞尔登 你明白吗
Seldon, do you understand?
明白
Yes.
我保证 塞尔登 会有人去帮你的
I promise you, Seldon, someone will be coming to you.
现在你能自己上♥床♥睡觉吗
Now, can you go to bed by yourself?
-能 -好
- Yes. - Okay.
如果你需要我 就打电♥话♥
If you need me, just call.
我整晚都会在这里
I'll be right here all night.
-但会有人来的 -好
- But someone is coming. - Okay.
晚安 塞尔登
Good night, Seldon.
我明早再跟你通话 我保证 晚安
I'll talk to you in the morning, I promise. Good night.
晚安
Good night.
你说得对 贝丝
You were right, Bess.
夏普西说得对
Shepsie was right.
我们应该马上去加拿大
We should be in Canada now.
我不能在这里住下去了
I can't live here any longer
不知道明天会发生什么
not knowing what will happen tomorrow.
你说得对 贝丝
You were right, Bess.
我们得离开
We need to go.
他们已经关闭边境了
They've closed the borders.
戒♥严♥令 他们想跟加拿大开战
Martial law, they wanna war with Canada.
一定有办法出去
There has got to be a way to get out.
我们必须出去
We have to get out.
-马上 -不行
- Now. - We can't.
塞尔玛失踪了
Selma is gone.
我觉得她死了
I think she's dead.
贝丝
Bess.
我们得离开
We need to go.
塞尔登是我们的责任
Seldon is our responsibility.
就算以前不是 现在也是了 我们要对他负责
Even if he wasn't, he is now. But he is our responsibility.
丹维尔的事不是巧合
Danville was no coincidence.
桑福德 我也不想让你跟他一起去
Sanford, I don't like you going with him.
但你认识马威尼一家 而且对这些地方很熟
But you know the Mawhinney's, and you know these places,
回家的路很长 你父亲会需要你
and your father will need help with Seldon
帮忙照顾塞尔登
on the long trip home.
我全靠你了
I am relying on you.
兄弟
Hey, paisan.
是法♥西♥斯♥干的吗
Fascists did it?
是警♥察♥
Polizia. The cops.
警♥察♥杀了他
The police killed him?
对 为了给隆吉带话
Yeah, to say to Longy,
"你不可以带枪上街 只有我们可以
"You no put your gun on the street, only we can.
我们才是这里的大帮派 不是你"
We the big gang here, not you."
汤米 等等
Hey, Tommy, wait.
不
No.
你留着
You.
今晚 内政部长亨利·福特对记者说
Secretary of the Interior Henry Ford, this evening,
他相信林德伯格夫人曾受到
remarked to reporters that it was his belief
他所谓的"犹太拉斯普♥京♥"的左右
that Mrs. Lindbergh was under the sway of what he called
他引用了这位俄♥国♥乡村修道士的典故
"a Jewish Rasputin," a reference to the Russian peasant monk
据说他在♥十♥月♥革命之前的几年里控制着
said to held sway over the minds of the Russian Czar and his wife
俄♥国♥沙皇和他妻子的思想
in the years before the Bolshevik Revolution.
福特国务卿把本戈斯多夫拉比
Secretary Ford called the presence
出现在第♥一♥夫♥人♥身边称为...
of Rabbi Bengelsdorf around the First Lady...
-"这是犹太人过度影响 -我的天
- ...a, quote, "prime example of undue Jewish influence - My god
我国公共事务的典型例子..."
in our public affairs at a time of national..."
匹兹堡着火了
Pittsburgh is burning.
他们不让我们走那座桥
They're turning us away from the bridge.
看来他们想让我们留在河这边
Looks like they're keeping us on this side of the river.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
我们可以走28号♥公路 在米尔维尔转弯
Route 28 will work. We'll turn at Millville,
一直在匹兹堡北边开 然后穿过它
stay north of Pittsburgh, and cross after.
好
Okay.
走起来 走起来 所有车都往这边走
Keep it moving, keep it moving. All traffic this way.
往这边开 请往东走 往东
Keep it coming. Head east please. Head east.
所有车辆右转
All traffic to the right.
怎么回事
What the hell?
联调局 起来
FBI, get up.
起来 拉比 穿上衣服
Get up, rabbi. Get dressed.
莱昂内尔·本戈斯多夫
Lionel Bengelsdorf, you're being detained
你因涉嫌主导策划反美阴谋
by the Department of Justice on suspicion of being a ringleader
被司法部拘留
of a plot against the government of the United States.
-天啊 -这太扯了
- My god. - This is ridiculous.
穿上衣服或穿着睡衣跟我们走 拉比
Get dressed or you're going in your pajamas, rabbi.
我要求跟第♥一♥夫♥人♥通话
I demand to speak to the First Lady.
没问题
I'll bet you do.
但林德伯格夫人现在在沃尔特里德陆军医院
But Mrs. Lindbergh is at Walter Reed,
精神完全崩溃了
having suffered a severe breakdown.
她没法跟任何人说话
She's in no condition to speak to anyone.
你到底穿不♥穿♥衣服
You gonna dress?
好
I will.
我们在外面等 给你五分钟
We'll wait outside. Five minutes.
我们就在外面
We'll be right out here.
伊芙琳 我的眼镜
Evelyn, m my my glasses.
我想要这间房♥的搜查令 如果他们租了车
I want a warrant for the room. If they've hired a car,
我还要那辆车的搜查令
I want a warrant for the car.
奥林
Orin.
-城里老鼠 -乡下老鼠
- City mouse. - Country mouse.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
我为那位女士感到遗憾 但很高兴见到你
Sorry 'bout the lady... but it's good to see ya.
-是啊 -你好
- Yeah. - Hey.
-谢谢你们所做的一切 -应该的
- Thank you for all of this. - Of course.
那孩子在楼上
Boy's up at the house.
他怎么样
How is he?
一句话都不肯说
Quiet as hell.
那孩子还不知道他妈妈的事
Boy don't know about his ma.
还是让你们跟他说吧
I left that for y'all to tell him.
她怎么了
What about her?
死了
Dead.
从莱克星顿回家的路上遇到了三K党
Klan got her coming back from Lexington.
把她烧死在车里了
Burnt her up in her car.
你如果从35号♥公路回去就能看到
You'll see it if you go back 35.
就是这样
Yup.
太惨了
Bad business.
来 给你们拿点吃的回去路上吃
Come on. Let's get some food in ya'll for the ride back.
快来
Come now.
-你们现在在哪里 -贝丝
- Where are you now? - Bess?
-伊芙琳 -他们把他抓走了
- Evelyn. - They've arrested him.
他们会回来抓我的
They're gonna come back for me,
我知道
I I know it.
求你了 求你帮帮我
Please, please help me.
你为什么不打给冯·里宾特洛甫
Why don't you call von Ribbentrop?
塞尔登 我们玩个游戏
Seldon, let's play a game.
-好 -首先
- Okay. - First of all,
你要低头看你的鞋子和袜子
I want you to look down at your shoes and your socks.
闭上你的眼睛 你的袜子是什么颜色的
Close your eyes. Now what color were your socks?
-白色 -很好
- White. - Good.
你的鞋带是什么颜色的
Now, what color were your shoelaces?
棕色
Brown.
-这个游戏怎样才算赢 -靠记忆力和专注力
- How do you win this game? - Memory and concentration.
-就像下象棋 -好吧
- It's like chess. - Okay.
你真的玩得很好
You're really good at this.
这是55美分
Here's 55 cents.
-我已经憋不住了 -马上就好 孩子
- I can't hold it much longer. - You'll be out in a minute, son.
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表