剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
Aunt Ev, I thought you were in Washington.
我之前是 但我坐飞机回来了
I was. I took the Streamliner all the way back
就是想看看你收到这个后
because I wanted to see your face
会是什么表情
when I gave you this.
比利 快点 我们要迟到了
Billy, come on, we're gonna be late.
白宫
给桑迪·莱文先生
好... 我其实...
Yeah... I kinda, um...
没做 可以抄你的吗
didn't do it, so... can I just copy what you have?
总统和林德伯格夫人
邀请桑迪·莱文先生
陪同出席晚宴
至少那样的话
I mean, at least that way...
这么着急干什么 小子
What's your hurry, kiddo?
兵哥哥
Hey, soldier boy.
滚吧 舒什
Fuck you, Shush.
去哪玩儿
So. Where's the game?
-你怎么想的 -这人是纳粹
- What are you thinking? - The man is a Nazi.
-我就要去 -绝对不行 永远都不行
- I'm going. - Absolutely not. No. Never.
我要去 我才不会再回来了
I'm going, and I'm never coming back.
-桑迪 桑迪 -桑迪
- Sandy! Sandy! - Sandy!
桑迪
Sandy!
快点 快点 双四八
Come on. Come on! Hard eight!
-双四八 -不行 我才不要跟这个家伙赌
- Hard eight! - Nah, I can't bet with this guy.
一个缺一条腿的混♥蛋♥能有什么好运气
How do you expect any fucker with one leg to ever be lucky?
-来吧 -我押上
- Come on. - I'll cover that.
不 他在这胡说八道呢
No, he's crapping out here.
耶 赢了赢了
Bang! Yes! Yes!
-给我 给我 给我 -你♥他♥妈♥是怎么掷的
- Gimme, gimme, gimme, gimme. - How the fuck did that hit?
好吧 我去 新局
All right, fuck it, new shooter.
-我们走吧 -快点
- Let's get outta here. - Come on!
你不想再来个机会赢回来吗
You ain't gonna give us more of a chance to win it back?
不了 我很渴 拿着
No, I'm thirsty. Catch.
好吧 去哪喝
All right, where's the drink?
我们去市中心去帝国 我想让你见见阿比
Let's go downtown to The Empire. I want you to meet Abie.
我给做账的那个 我说过 阿比是我的人
It's the guy I run numbers for. I told you, Abie's my guy.
他把我介绍给隆吉
He introduced me to Longy.
你见过隆吉·茨威曼
You met Longy Zwillman?
你离开这里弄断一条腿的时候
While you went away to get your leg knocked off,
我正忙着向上爬呢
I was busy gettin' ahead.
还真是
No kidding.
我是来找我儿子的
I'm here for my son.
没人要从你身边夺走你儿子 赫尔曼
No one is trying to take your son away from you, Herman.
他上这来了 我们开门让他进来了
He came here, and we opened the door.
-然后我们就打电♥话♥告诉你 -桑迪 我们走
- And then we called you. - Sandy, let's go.
贝丝
Bess.
-这是荣誉 -你应该先问问我们
- This is such an honor. - You should have asked us first.
他是我们儿子 我们是他的父母
This is our son. We are his parents.
-我们是他的家人 -我无法理解
- We are his family. - I-- I couldn't imagine--
无法理解什么 他的爸妈
That what? That his mother and father
不想让他在整个国人面前
might not want him to shame himself
去欢迎恶毒的罪犯来自取其辱
in front of the entire country by welcoming a vicious criminal?
谁都不是罪犯 这只是个好机会
No one is a criminal. This is just a great opportunity.
-是对机会主义者来说吧 -赫尔曼
- For an opportunist. - Herman!
贝丝 这是第♥一♥夫♥人♥直接发出的邀请
Bess, this invitation came directly from the First Lady.
安·林德伯格想见我们桑迪
Anne Lindbergh wants to meet our Sandy.
你们要在你们妹妹
To refuse the honor
大费周章弄到这个机会后 放弃这份荣誉
after your sister went out of her way--
你们肯定知道为什么我们不同意
You must know why this is impossible.
但这是白宫的邀请啊
But this is the White House!
我对白宫没什么好印象
I am not impressed by the White House.
但这是总统的邀请
But it's the president.
我对住在那的人也没什么好印象
And I'm even less impressed with the man who lives there.
-他是纳粹 -查尔斯·林德伯格是个英雄
- He's a Nazi. - Charles Lindbergh is a hero!
他拯救了成千上万人
He has saved thousands of lives.
他带来了和平与繁荣
He has brought peace and prosperity--
他放任阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥在欧洲肆意妄为
He's let Adolf Hitler walk across Europe,
害了上千人
murdering thousands.
先不说那个飞行员
But never mind the flyboy.
你是要站在这告诉我
Are you gonna stand there and tell me
赫尔·冯·里宾特洛普不是纳粹吗
that Herr Von Ribbentrop isn't a Nazi?
-你就是个懦夫 -伊芙琳
- You are a coward! - Evelyn!
你在拖累所有人
And you're dragging everyone down with you!
反正没拖累你 伊芙琳
But not you, Evelyn.
你一门心思往上爬
You're headed straight to the top.
可能你花了很多年
It may have taken you years
才融入这个新角色
to bang your way into this new role
-一个伟人的未婚妻 -莱文先生
- as a great man's soon-to-be wife. -Mr. Levin.
但现在你做到了
But now that you've made it,
那些想在白宫前游♥行♥的纳粹
all the Nazis they want to parade through the White House
都不会摇醒你的美梦 对吗
are not gonna ruin it for you, are they?
够了伊芙琳 我们无足轻重
Enough, Evelyn. We're not important.
我们只是普通人
We're ordinary people.
-过来 -普通人
- Come on. - Ordinary?
走吧
Let go.
-不 桑迪很出色 -走了
- No, Sandy is extraordinary. - Let go!
我们走 快点 我们回家
Let's go. Come on, we're going home.
-贝丝 -你无权干涉
- Bess. - You had no right.
看看冯·里宾特洛甫
Read about Von Ribbentrop.
希♥特♥勒♥迫♥害♥欧洲的每一个计划
Every dirty scheme Hitler has foisted on Europe,
他对其他国家撒过的每一个肮脏的谎言
every filthy lie he has told other countries
都出自此人之口
has come through the mouth of that man.
看啊
Read.
-要不就多听听温切尔的节目 -我不在乎
- Or listen to Winchell. - I don't care.
桑迪 你完全不了解冯·里宾特洛甫
Sandy, you know nothing about Von Ribbentrop,
戈林 戈培尔 希姆莱还有赫斯
about Goering, about Goebbels, about Himmler and Hess.
我不在乎
I don't care.
知道《凡尔赛条约》吗
Do you know what the Treaty of Versailles is?
听说过《我的奋斗》吗
Did you ever hear of Mein Kampf?
问问冯·里宾特洛甫先生吧 他会告诉你
Ask Mr. Von Ribbentrop. He'll tell you.
我永远不会原谅你
I'll never forgive you for this.
但你会体谅的
But you will.
终有一天 你会明白
One day, you will understand
你♥爸♥爸想给你的
that what your father wants for you
才是最好的
is actually what's for the best.
我让姨妈失望了
I let my aunt down.
是她让我们失望了 桑迪
She's the one who's let us down, Sandy!
她参与的是既危险又丑陋的勾当
She's part of something dangerous and ugly.
不是这样的 这是胡扯
That's not true. That's bullshit!
闭嘴 不许说这样的话
Stop it. Stop that talk right now.
你们就是犹太隔离区的犹太人 井底之蛙
You're ghetto Jews. Narrow-minded ghetto Jews.
别模仿你那个愚蠢的姨妈
Don't mimic your stupid aunt.
不许你再那么回嘴
Don't ever talk back like that ever again!
你是个独♥裁♥者 比希♥特♥勒♥还坏
You're a dictator. You're worse than Hitler.
你知道你♥爸♥爸为了你所付出的吗
Do you know what your father has done for you?
你清楚这么做会对你的一生有什么影响吗
Do you understand what you are going to do to your life?
还有你的名声
To your reputation?
首饰让你不舒服了吗
Does the jewelry bother you?
我能理解 如果看见你妻子的首饰...
I understand if seeing your wife's jewelry--
绝对没有
Absolutely not.
还有这个
This, too.
尽管远隔重洋
Although a vast ocean separates us,
因为全人类的福祉
our countries have come together
我们两国走到了一起
for the wellbeing of all mankind.
很快 在欧洲和平到来的时刻
We will soon be together
在这场可怕战争结束时
on the other side of this terrible war
我们仍将站在一起
in a moment of peace for Europe.
愿我们两国的这项共识
May this understanding between our countries
让我们的人们更加紧密
bring our people ever closer.
总统先生
Mr. President,
您给了我们和德国人♥民♥
you do us and the people of Germany
无尚荣耀
a great honor.
我们对您的盛情款待感到无比激动
We are overwhelmed by your gracious hospitality.
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表