剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
with a boy, Orin, your age,
他们还养了各种各样的动物
and they have all kinds of animals.
你真的很想要参加 对吧
You really wanna do this, don't you?
你觉得爸爸会让我去吗
You think Dad'll let me?
到时候就知道了
We'll see.
伊芙琳 我需要你去...
Evelyn, I need you to...
你一定是伊芙琳的外甥吧
You must be Evelyn's nephew.
-你骑马 -什么
- You ride horses. - Excuse me?
怎么知道的 是的
Why, yes, I do.
我在老孤儿院附近见过你
I saw you by the old orphanage.
我为你和你的马画了张画
I-- I drew a picture of you and your horse.
对啊
Yes.
你姨妈告诉我你是个非常有前途的年轻艺术家
Your aunt tells me you are quite the budding young artist.
所以你见过我骑苏斯
So, you saw me riding Soos?
-宙斯 -苏斯
- Zeus? - Soos.
草字头苏 希伯来语里"马"的意思
S-O-O-S. Hebrew for "horse."
我是个骑马的拉比 想想这画面
I'm a rabbi who rides a horse. Imagine that.
我们家来自南卡罗莱纳州南部
My family is from South Carolina and in the South,
很多年轻的小伙子学习如何骑马
many young boys learn how to ride.
说到这个 莱昂内尔
Speaking of which, Lionel,
桑迪来是为了报名参加"老实人"的
Sandy here wants to sign up for Just Folks.
毫无疑问 你将拥有一段非常棒
I don't doubt it. You're gonna have a great,
非常独特的经历
and I might add, unique experience.
一个比新泽西更大的世界
The world is more than New Jersey.
好了 先生
Yes, sir.
德国的坦克纵队在苏联的草原上驰骋
German tank columns roll across the Russian steppes
开赴基辅和莫斯科
toward Kiev and Moscow,
列♥宁♥格勒正在准备防御事宜
with Leningrad already preparing defenses.
正在动员城市居民防御城市周边
Citizens are being mobilized to line the city's perimeter
开凿战壕 设放木质路障
with open trenches, timber barricades,
铁丝网
wire entanglements...
从电台上听到的一切
From everything on the radio,
看来他们像法国一样正在分崩离析
it seems like they're falling apart just like the French.
对 这样可不好
Yeah. It's not good.
有了这项行动 阿道夫·希♥特♥勒♥已经表明
With this action, Adolf Hitler has established himself
他自己就是世界上最强大的
as the world's greatest safeguard
抵御邪恶的共♥产♥主义传播的安全壁垒
against the spread of communism and its evil.
如果德国♥军♥队
If the German army is successful
在反对苏联的布尔什维克主义中取得成功
in its struggle against Soviet Bolshevism,
那我们就完全有理由相信
and there's every reason to believe it will be,
美国永远不用面对
America will never have to face the threat
贪婪的共♥产♥主义国家把他们低劣的制度
of a voracious communist state imposing its pernicious system
-强加给我们 -和纳粹制度相反吗
- on our world. - As opposed to the Nazi system.
骗子
Liars.
我们跟西班牙也是用的同样的招数
Well, they played the same card with Spain.
你不和法♥西♥斯♥合作 你就是红色分子
You don't stand with the fascists, and you're a red.
与此同时 西方世界
Meanwhile, to the west,
英格兰孤军奋战
England fights alone
被迫与希腊军结盟
with its forced allied with the Greek army
在克里特岛与纳粹作战
battling the Nazis on the island of Crete.
在此 这是获胜的汤米突击队
And here, we see victorious Tommy commandos
从克莱莫行动胜利凯♥旋♥
returning from Operation Claymore,
在行动中他们抓捕或杀死200名德国人
where they captured or killed 200 Germans
并烧毁军队仓库以及军用设备
and burned military stores and installations.
这位是德国兵 小伙子们
Meet Fritz, lads.
你们已经花了数小时完善这项技能
You've spent hours perfecting this maneuver,
但是你们有多少人有机会去割喉
but how many of you have had the occasion to cut a throat?
并不像你们所预想的那样容易
It's not as easy as one might expect,
尤其在要求你们
especially when one is tasked
绝对安静地完成任务的时候
with doing the deed in absolute silence.
处理这些血液可不是个小问题
And there's the no small matter of all that blood to contend with.
所以今天 先生们 有另一个方法
So, today, gentlemen, another method.
是我喜欢的
One that I favor.
注意到这里有三个绳结 两端各一个
Notice it has three knots, one on either end
中间一个 为什么要在两端打结
and one in the middle. Why are the knots on either end?
-莱文 -这样绳子就不会从你手里滑落
- Levin. - So the rope won't slip through your hands.
正确
Precisely.
用膝盖顶下背非常重要
The knee in the lower back is very important.
为扭断脖子提供必要的支点
Provides the necessary fulcrum for the snapping motion
压碎气管 让声带无法发声
that crushes the windpipe, silences the vocal cords.
-我们来试一下吧 -排队
- Shall we give it a try? - Line up!
绳结的事你是怎么知道的
How'd you know about the knots?
混♥蛋♥ 我可是从新泽西来的
Motherfucker, I'm from Jersey.
晚饭真不错 妈妈
That was a good meal, Mom.
怎么了 谢谢
Why, thank you.
爸爸 你能签个字吗
Dad, could you sign this?
是一个暑期项目
It's for a summer program.
美国融合办公室
你是从哪拿来的
Where did you get this?
伊芙琳姨妈
Aunt Evelyn.
她给我挑了肯塔基州的一个农场
She's picked out a farm in Kentucky for me to go to.
有个和我同岁的男孩 奥林
There's a boy my age. Orin.
桑迪
Sandy.
你姐姐真的在帮本戈斯多夫干这些破事吗
Your sister is really working on this crap with Bengelsdorf?
我还以为你能劝劝她呢
I thought you were gonna talk sense into her.
她就不该靠近那个男人
She shouldn't be anywhere near that man.
美国融合办公室
Office of American Absorption.
所以我们应该被融合 是吗
So, we need to be absorbed, do we?
我们还不算是彻彻底底的美国人吗
We're not American enough yet?
住在新泽西州纽瓦克市
Living on Summit Avenue in the city of Newark
山顶大道 我还不算是美国人吗
in the state of New Jersey. I'm not American enough?
还是你妈不够还是你 还是你弟弟
Or your mother or you? Or your brother?
这真的是个非常好的机会 仅此而已
This is just a great opportunity and that's all.
这跟反犹太主义一点关系都没有
It is nothing to do with anti-Semitism,
-如果你担心的是这个的话 -难道不是吗
- if that's what you think. - It doesn't?
这真的只是个非常好的机会
This is just a great opportunity.
我想去肯塔基州 住在农场里
I wanna go to Kentucky and I wanna live on a farm
我想把那里的风物都画下来
and I want to draw those things in those places.
他们不是送你去画画的
They're not sending you to draw.
你怎么还不明白吗 桑迪
Don't you understand, Sandy?
这就是纳粹宣传希♥特♥勒♥青年团的做法
This is what Nazis do with their Hitler Youth ideas.
他们让孩子转而去对抗自己的父母
They turn children against their parents.
你不准去
You're not going.
你不了解的事你都害怕
You're scared of anything you don't know.
你还害怕去任何你没有去过的地方
And you're scared of anywhere you haven't been
害怕任何不是犹太人的人
or anyone who isn't Jewish!
你是这么想的吗
Is that what you think?
赫尔曼 停下 赫尔曼
Herman, stop! Herman!
别去
Stop.
这样既帮不到他 也对你没有好处
This is not helping him, and it's not helping you.
不要再追了
Just stop.
我来吧 我来
I got it. I got it.
已经很久了自从...
It's been a long time since...
是的
Yes.
我只跟...我妻子...
Only my... wife and...
自从她...
after her...
我明白
I understand.
我只是希望...
I hope that, uh...
这就像是骑自行车
It's like riding a bicycle.
我不会骑自行车
I don't know how to ride a bicycle.
她是他的情妇 不是吗
She's his mistress, isn't she?
什么情妇 他是鳏夫
Mistress? He's a widower.
贝丝
Bess.
稍息
At ease.
好吧 我知道这是什么
Okay, uh... I know what this is.
如果我告诉别人他要跟我说的事情
It's the form that gives you the right to kill me
这张表能够赋予你杀我的权利
if I open my mouth about what he's gonna tell me.
你放心吧 莱文二等兵
Be assured, Private Levin,
保密条例不会轻易实施的
the Secrets Act is not taken lightly.
所有手续应该都已经齐全了...
If there are no more formalities...
所以 你想要说什么
So, what are you sellin'?
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表