剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表
Herman, it's over.
泰勒先生把我们行李往车上拿了
Mr. Taylor is taking our bags to the car.
接线员 请接警♥察♥
Yes, operator, I need the police, please.
这里有个人捣乱
Yes, we're having trouble with a man here.
不 他不是客人
No, he is not a guest.
警官 你们没有权力把我赶出去
Officer, you had no right to remove me from that hotel
我们有预订也有房♥间
where we had a reservation and a room.
经理已经退还了你的押金
Look, the manager already returned your deposit.
他甚至还替你们收拾了行李
He even packed up your belongings for you.
因为我们是犹太人
Because we're Jewish.
就是这么回事
That's what this is about.
赫尔曼 走吧
Herman, let's just go.
泰勒先生已经在附近给我们找好了房♥间
Mr. Taylor has found us a room nearby.
不 这位警官知道我们为什么被驱逐
No. This officer knows why we were evicted.
他心里清楚 经理也清楚
He knows, the manger knows.
我认为你应该听你妻子的
I think you ought to listen to your wife...
莱文
Levin.
趁我没耐心之前
Leave the premises...
离开这里
before you wear out my patience.
"多嘴的犹太佬"
"Loudmouth Jew."
我跟你说 泰勒先生 昨天太震惊了
I gotta tell ya, Mr. Taylor, yesterday was a shock.
你听温切尔的广播吗 泰勒先生
You listen to Winchell, Mr. Taylor?
那天晚上在广播里
On the radio the other night, he was asking
他问希♥特♥勒♥和林德伯格在冰岛还同意了什么
what else Hitler and Lindbergh agreed to in Iceland.
他们是否就美国犹太人的问题达成了共识
Did they reach an understanding on America's Jews?
如果是 结果是什么
And if so, what was it?
干什么
Hey, what's doin'?
退后
Back up, will ya?
你有什么意见吗
Do we have a problem?
温切尔就是英国买♥♥通的一个犹太人
Winchell's a Jew paid for by the British,
如果要是有多嘴犹太人的话
so if there ever was a loudmouth Jew--
够了
That is enough.
这可不是街角沙龙 先生们 别忘了
This ain't a corner saloon, mister, and don't forget it.
各位的咖啡可以尽情续杯
I want you folks to fill your coffee cups
想喝多少都管够 让孩子们
as much as you like, and, um... And let the boys come
去柜台再盛点冰激凌吃
to the counter for some more ice cream. Okay?
你真周到 谢谢
That's very kind of you. Thank you.
-赫尔曼 我们走吧 -那可不行
- Herman, let's just go. - Absolutely not.
我们得吃完
We are finishing our food.
泰勒先生 再来点咖啡
And you, Mr. Taylor, more coffee?
不用了
No, I'm fine.
泰勒先生
So, Mr. Taylor,
做这一行之前你是做什么的
what kind of job did you do before this one?
不用你操心 犹太人很快就能知道
Don't you worry. The Jews will find out soon enough.
我在问泰勒先生他从事导游之前
I was asking Mr. Taylor what kind of work he did
是做什么工作的
before becoming a guide.
继续吃你们的冰激凌 孩子们
Keep eating your ice cream, boys.
好吃吗
Is it good?
吃完还有呢
You've apparently got more of it coming.
我之前是大学教师
I was a college teacher.
我就知道 哪所大学
I should have known. What college?
沃巴什大学 我是印第安纳州的
Wabash. I'm from Indiana originally.
沃巴什大学 非常有名
Wabash. Everybody has heard of that.
我觉得他们应该没听过 莱文先生
I'm not so sure they have, Mr. Levin.
不是有首歌♥唱沃巴什河的吗
Isn't there a song about the Wabash River?
当然 我会唱
Sure. I know that one.
* 今晚沃巴什河畔月光皎洁 *
* Oh, the moonlight's fair tonight along the Wabash *
* 田野间飘来新割干草的气息 *
* From the fields, there comes the breath of new mown hay *
* 透过梧桐树 烛火闪烁 *
* Through the sycamores the candlelight is gleaming *
* 在那遥远的
* On the banks of the Wabash far away *
很好 非常好
Good. That's very good.
我丈夫嗓子非常好
My husband has a lovely singing voice.
* 自从我在河边散步以来过去了好多年 *
* Many years have passed since I strolled by the river *
* 我的爱人挽着我的手臂依偎身旁 *
* Arm in arm with my sweetheart by my side *
* 就在那里我想她倾诉衷肠 *
* It was there I tried to tell her that I loved her *
* 就在那里我恳求她做我的新娘 *
* It was there I begged of her To be my bride *
* 今晚沃巴什河畔月光皎洁 *
* Oh, the moonlight's fair tonight along the Wabash *
* 田野间飘来新割干草的气息 *
* From the fields, there comes the breath of new mown hay *
* 透过梧桐树 烛火闪烁 *
* Through the sycamores the candlelight is gleaming *
* 在那遥远的沃巴什河岸 *
* On the banks of the Wabash *
* 沃巴什河岸 *
* Far away *
恕不返场
There will be no encore.
孩子
Boychik...
我在考虑让你去参加肯塔基的"老实人"项目
I'm thinking of letting you go do Just Folks in Kentucky.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
如果肯塔基跟华盛顿有什么相似之处的话
Well, if Kentucky is anything like Washington, DC,
你很可能会遇见一些讨厌的人
you'll probably meet some lousy people.
但如果和印第安纳州相似的话
But if it's anything like Indiana,
你很可能会遇见一些像泰勒先生这么好的人
you'll probably meet some good ones like Mr. Taylor here.
不管怎样
But either way,
都要靠你自己去探索了
it will be for you to find out.
现在 去和你弟弟再盛点冰激凌
Now, you and your brother go get that extra ice cream,
然后买♥♥点路上吃的三明治
and uh... pick out a sandwich for the road,
打包起来 回家的路长着呢
have them bag it up. It's a long trip home.
感谢你的出色导游 泰勒先生
Thank you for an excellent tour, Mr. Taylor.
很荣幸 莱文先生
Honored, Mr. Levin.
二道上车
Now boarding on track two.
二道上车 6♥4♥次杰弗逊号♥列车
Now boarding on track two. Train 6♥4♥, The Jeffersonian.
这会是大开眼界的经历 等着瞧吧
It's gonna be an eye-opening experience, you'll see.
但愿如此 伊芙琳
Hope so, Evelyn.
-但愿如此 -桑迪
- I hope so. - Sandy.
再见 桑迪
Goodbye, Sandy!
-再见 妈妈 -玩得开心
- Bye, Mom. - Have fun!
会的
I will.
这样行吗 要是太紧的话告诉我
How's that? Now, let me know if it's too tight.
这样就行
That's fine.
你还是别看了
You might prefer to look away.
剧集 | 反美阴谋 | 导航列表