剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
Please. You didn't do shit to protect our Drops.
马洛尼家族的人抢走了全部的货
The Maronis walked away with the whole goddamn stash.
你们只在乎这些吗
Is that all you care about?
货 我们损失的钱
The product? The money we lost?
钱还可以赚 你们搞错重点了
We can get more money, gentlemen.
他们羞辱了我们家 杀了我弟弟
You're missing the point here. They humiliated our Family.
还把他的尸体当成垃圾一样
I mean, they took my brother, and they shoved his body
塞进汽车后备箱里
in the trunk of a car, like he was a piece of trash.
索菲娅 我们都很在乎阿尔贝托
Look, Sofia, we all cared for Alberto--
我真的看不出来 米洛斯
Well, I doubt that, Milos. I really do.
讨回公道才是重点
Justice is what matters.
我弟弟 也就是你的侄子 值得我们那么做
And that is what my brother, your nephew, deserves.
说得好
Hear, hear.
为什么不把杀他的凶手挂在街头
Why aren't his killers strung up across the city?
等时机成熟了 马洛尼家族会付出代价的
When the time is right, the Maronis'll pay.
马洛尼家族 好吧
The Maronis. Right, okay.
睁开眼看看 他们不是单独行动
Well, open your eyes. They weren't working alone.
他们怎么会知道我们的路线
How'd they know about our route?
怎么会知道联邦紧急措施署的卡车
How'd they know about the FEMA truck?
有内鬼帮他们
They had someone on the inside, helping them.
我们自己家的人
Someone in our own Family.
你怎么敢放这种话
How dare you with this shit.
你大摇大摆地走进来 还真把自己当个人物了
You waltzin' in here like you mean something.
这里轮不到你发号♥施令
You don't call the shots around here.
强尼 也轮不到你
Johnny! Neither do you.
她是我的侄女
And this is my niece you're talking to.
你给我放尊重点
Show her some fucking respect.
抱歉 卢卡 你说得对
Sorry, Luca. You're right.
索菲娅
Sofia...
对不起
my apologies.
加强宅子周围和所有生意的安保
Increase security around the house
放话出去
and all our businesses. Put the word out.
如果有网络以外的人贩卖♥♥我们的嗨滴
If anybody outside the network is selling our Drops,
那就得付出代价
they'll answer for it.
今晚就到这里吧
Let's call it a night.
老大 需要我做什么吗
You need anything from me, Boss?
你做得够多了
You've done enough.
索菲娅
Sofia...
留下来
Stay.
你总能察觉到谎言 索菲娅
You've always had a nose for bullshit, Sofia.
你父亲也知道这一点
Your father knew that too.
如果有内鬼 我们一定会把他揪出来
But if there's a rat, we'll find him.
至于时间和方式…
But the when and the how, that...
就由不得你决定了
that ain't up to you.
那是由你决定的
The when and the how... That's your call.
因为你是老大
Because you're the Boss.
这次我就放你一马 毕竟你在哀悼你弟弟
I'm gonna let that one slide. 'Cause you're grieving.
我们都在哀悼他
We're all grieving.
你弟弟的葬礼就在明天
Your brother's funeral is tomorrow.
你还是专心安葬他吧
Just focus on laying him to rest.
家族生意就交给我处理
I'll deal with the Family business.
索菲娅 -你想怎么样 奥兹
Sofia. - What do you want, Oz?
我知道我们意见不合 你已经说得很清楚了
I know we've got our differences. You made that pretty fuckin' clear.
但是如果你愿意的话 我可以忘记你让我经历的痛苦
But I'm willin' to look past the pain you put me through, if you are.
是吗 -是的
Is that right? - Yeah.
你看 我是站在你这边的
Look, I'm on your side.
卡斯蒂洛那么对我 我还是在今晚救了他的命
I saved your boy Castillo's life tonight, even after what he did to me.
我们是在跑马拉松吗
What're we runnin', a marathon here?
你说有内鬼 我相信你
Listen, what you said about an inside man. I believe you.
我可以四处打探 做些调查 你让我♥干♥什么都行
I could ask around. Do some digging. Whatever you need.
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
因为在里面发号♥施令的人应该是你
Because it should be you in there, callin' the shots.
新老大应该是你 而不是卡迈恩的弟弟
You should be the new boss, not Carmine's little brother.
说话注意点…-管他呢 我不该说 可那又怎样
Careful-- -"Careful" whatever. I know I shouldn't say it. So what?
阿尔死了 我也爱他
Al is dead. I loved him, too.
比那些混♥蛋♥更爱他
More than those pricks.
如果他们中有人参与了此事 谁知道下一个会不会是你
And look... If one of 'em had a hand in it, who's to say you ain't next?
他们根本不在乎阿尔
They didn't care about Al.
他们也绝对不喜欢你 他们觉得你疯了
They sure as shit don't like you. They think you're crazy.
但是不用我说 你也能感觉出来
You don't need me tellin' you that. You can feel it.
但你有张牌可以打
But you got a card to play.
这张牌能逼他们看到你的力量
Something that'll force 'em to see the power you got.
阿尔的货
Al's shipment.
新毒品
The new drug.
这也是阿尔的心愿
It's what he woulda wanted.
看你接管生意 让他的梦想延续下去 对吧
To see you take over. Keep his dream alive, you know?
你以为你知道我怎么做最好
You think you know what's best for me, hmm?
你以为你知道我需要什么
You think you know what I need?
你和里面那些混♥蛋♥有什么区别
How are you any different than those pricks in there?
我不是这个意思 索菲娅
That ain't what I was saying, Sofia--
真是太巧了 你突然就站在我这边了
Very, very convenient that, all of a sudden, you're on my side.
看到了吧
Will you look at that?
对不对 我的小帮手
Right? My little helper.
好吧
Alright.
真♥他♥妈♥不可救药
Fucking desperate.
你拼命想保住你仅剩的一点尊严
You are scrambling for whatever dignity you have left,
希望我能拯救你
and you're hoping I will save you.
不可能的
Not gonna happen.
我他妈不欠你的
I don't owe you a fuckin' thing.
你说得对 你是不欠我什么
No, you're right. You don't.
我欠你的
I owe you.
去他们的
Fuck 'em all.
竟然想把我踢出去
Trying to push me out?
我可是卡迈恩法尔科内的得力助手 我还以为这层关系不一般
I was Carmine Falcone's right hand. You'd think it'd mean something.
说几声谢谢又不难 但是没有
A couple'a "thank-yous" wouldn't hurt, but no.
你做得够多了 奥兹
"You've done enough, Oz."
混♥蛋♥ 你觉得我做得够多了 你还没见识过我的能耐呢
You think I've done enough, asshole? You ain't seen what I can do.
那些混♥蛋♥没有一个有种做我做的事
None of those fucks had the balls to do what I did.
寻人启事 最后一次露面是在洪水来袭前
孩子 我们走吧
Hey, kid! Let's go!
如果自己的蠢弟弟死了 很多人都会高兴的
A lotta people'd be happy if their dipshit brother turned up dead.
甚至会欣喜若狂
Maybe even ecstatic.
但索菲娅法尔科内是个例外
Not Sofia Falcone! So friggin' uptight.
她总是那么拘谨
She ain't gonna stop
不杀个人 她是不会罢休的
until she's got someone's head on a platter.
对 你打算怎么办 我们要…
Yeah. R-right. So, what's the plan with that, by the way? Are we gonna--
我知道你在想什么 孩子 我们不能杀她
I know what you're thinkin'. We can't kill her.
不 我不是…-她要抓内鬼
No, I wasn't-- -She wants an inside man,
那我就给她一个
I'm gonna give her one.
不然的话 我没机会拿到阿尔的货
Otherwise, I ain't got no shot at getting my hands on Al's shipment, you know?
我的天 维克 我说了不要香菜
Jesus, Vic! I said no cilantro!
你弄得到处都是 -该死 对不起
It's fuckin' everywhere! - Shit, I'm sorry.
你还不如直接往我嘴里塞块肥皂
Might as well shove a bar of goddamn soap in my mouth.
姑娘们快到了 把香菜挑出来吧
Girls are on their way. Start pickin'.
自从海堤坍塌后 哥谭市的犯罪率激增
Since the seawall's collapse, crime has spiked all over Gotham.
上升了百分之42
Going up by a whopping 42%.
别忘了还有轮流停电 这个城市和体制已经崩坏了
Don't forget the rolling power outages. This city and the system are broken.
不知道当选市长 有没有勇气修复这一切
And I doubt the mayor-elect has the guts to fix it.
阿卡姆现在连疯子都放出来了 你听说了吗
They're letting psychos out of Arkham now. You hear about this?
‘刽子手’ 严格来说 她已经被赦免了
The Hangman. She was technically exonerated.
我不在乎 -等等
I don't care. - Wait.
开着吧 -索菲娅法尔科内是个连环杀手
Leave it on. -Sofia Falcone is a serial killer.
她杀了七个女人 这还只是我们知道的
Seven women. And that's just who we know about.
你听说过苍鹭吗 -没有
You ever heard of the Blue Heron? -No.
那是个会所
It was a club.
法尔科内以前经常去那里玩
You know, it was the Falcone hangout back in the day,
而我是吧台助理
and I was a bar-back.
有一天 有个叫皮奇的家伙来了
One day, this guy Pinchy rolls in,
说他看中了我接待顾客时体贴的样子
says he's so impressed with the way that I been takin' care of everybody,
想让我当他的司机
he wants me to be his driver.
唯一的问题是 我不会开车
Only problem was... I couldn't drive.
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表