剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
Ma, you all right? -Help!
别看我
Don't look at me... don't look!
天啊 妈
Jesus, Ma.
别看我 -妈 怎么回事
Don't look at me. -Ma, what happened?
快把我弄出去 -过来
Just get me outta here. -Come here.
你没事吧 妈妈
You all right? Ma.
水已经凉透了 你在里头泡多久了
Ma, the water's fuckin' freezing. How long you been in here?
快点 来吧
Come on, come on. There you go.
起来 用力
Up... There you go.
好了
All right.
天啊 妈
Jesus Christ. -Wait...
等等
Wait... -Quick.
我们忙了一整晚 我应该来看看你的
We been at it all night. I should've checked on you.
对不起
I'm sorry.
好了 把这条腿拿出来 一条腿
All right. Okay, this leg. One leg.
好了
There you go...
好了 走吧
There you go. All right, let's go.
好了 我们走 慢点
Okay, all right. Let's go. Slow...
走吧 你行的
All right. Come on. You got it.
就是这样
There you go.
走
Come on.
我要倒了 我做不到 -别这样 你行的
Please, I can't do this. -You're all right.
奥斯瓦尔德 我做不到
Oswald, I can't do this.
妈 听我说 -我做不到
I can't do this. -Ma... listen to me.
你不会有事的 我们只要…
You're gonna be all right. We just gotta...
我们只要让你暖和起来就行了
We just gotta get you warmed up. That's all.
我的病就是个不要脸的小偷
This thing I got, it's a goddamn dirty thief.
不停地偷东西
Just keeps taking.
我已经不会数数了
I can't do numbers no more.
我出现了幻觉
I'm seeing things that ain't real.
我有时候会看到那两个孩子
The boys... Sometimes, I see 'em.
他们看我的眼神好像在看陌生人
They look at me like I ain't theirs.
我的心都碎了
It breaks my goddamn heart.
我知道 妈
I know, Ma.
我不能做植物人
I ain't gonna live like a goddamn vegetable.
绝对不能 你明白吗
I just ain't gonna do it. You understand?
嗯
Yeah.
你这话是什么意思
No. What do you mean?
如果我的理智先身体一步不行了
If my mind goes before my body's ready I need you to help me.
你得帮我死
You gotta help me die.
帮你死 天啊 妈 你糊涂了
Help you die? Jesus, Ma. You ain't thinking straight.
我现在很清醒
For now, I am.
我不能像那些可怜的老太婆一样
I won't be one of those pathetic old broads
流着口水 拉在裤子里
droolin', shittin' themselves
两眼无神 什么都不知道
staring out at nothin' with no... no clue what's goin' on
只会给人添乱
knowing just enough to make it worse.
要是没了尊严 我还剩什么
If I lose my dignity, what else I got, huh?
我做不到 -你行的
I can't do it. -Sure, you can.
看着我 亲爱的
Look at me, sweetheart.
你不会有事的
Oh, you'll be all right.
我知道你行
I know you will.
你是我勇敢的儿子
You're my brave boy.
你又不是一条狗
But you ain't a fucking dog.
你是我妈
You're my ma. I mean...
而且你的要求违背自然规律
You're asking me to do something... It ain't natural.
不
No!
不 别想临阵脱逃 奥斯瓦尔德 我对天发誓
No! Don't you pussy out on me, Oswald, I swear to God.
我把一切都给了你
I have given you everything. I have given you everything.
没错
Yeah, you have.
说你愿意帮我 要真心的 因为你爱我
Say you'll do it. And mean it. Because you love me.
说
Say it.
说啊
Say it.
好
All right.
我愿意
I'll do it.
好
Good.
你愿意
All right?
很好
Good.
好了 先穿上衣服 来吧
Come on, let's get you dressed. Come on.
数到三 好吗
On the count of three, okay?
一 二 三 -三
One, two, three. -Three.
天啊
Oswald.
妈 你看起来美丽动人
You look gorgeous, Ma.
充满力量
Powerful.
就像吉尔达
Like Gilda.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
送货很顺利
Rest of the drops went smooth.
极乐粉已经传遍大街小巷了 有什么消息吗
Bliss is all over the streets. You h-h-hear anything yet?
没有
Nah.
有件事…
There's something...
我们可能有麻烦了
We maybe got a... problem.
这个街区有个人
There's this guy f-f-from the neighborhood.
人称"乌贼"
Everybody calls him Squid.
就是他指使我去偷你的轮毂的
He's the guy that I boosted your rims for.
我以为我能避开他 没想到…
Well, look, I thought I could avoid him, but...
他盯上我了
He's on me.
他在打探我们的事 而且…
Asking questions about us, and...
我觉得他不会善罢甘休
I don't think he's gonna stop.
这该死的东西
This fucking thing.
这里很冷 对吧
It's cold in here, right?
对我妈来说太冷了
It's too fucking cold for Ma.
他们连她得了什么病都不知道
You know, they don't even know what she's got.
先是帕金森病 然后是阿尔茨海默病
First, it was Parkinson's. Then Alzheimer's.
现在他们又说 一个叫路易小体的东西有问题
And now, they're talkin' about some fucking thing called Lewy body.
那是什么鬼玩意儿
What the fuck is that, huh?
这些该死的天才既有文凭又有机器
You know, all these fucking geniuses they got the diplomas and the machines.
连他们都不知道
They don't even fuckin' know.
这叫我怎么保护她
How am I supposed to protect her from something like that?
但你已经尽力了
You're doing the best you can, though.
她知道的
She knows that.
幸好她在这里 待在你身边
It's a good thing that she's here with you.
你刚才说
What you were sayin' before...
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem?
不 没事了
No. No, no. I'm good.
你确定吗 -确定
You sure? -Yep.
看啊
Look at that.
闪闪发光的市政厅
City Hall shinin' bright.
警觉点 知道吗
Keep an eye out. All right?
她叫伊芙
Her name's Eve.
抱歉 从没见过她 -没见过
Sorry. Never seen her. -No.
你们确定吗
You sure about that?
从没见过这个贱♥人♥
Never seen the bitch.
你真的很扫兴 知道吗
You're a real buzzkill around here, you know?
洛克丝
Roxy.
我们在巅峰会所见过面
We met at Apex.
你应该不记得了
Doubt you remember.
但我或许能帮上你
But I might be able to help.
只要价格合适就可以
For the right price.
非常感谢您抽空过来 议员先生
Appreciate your time, Councilman.
为了哥谭市警♥察♥局 我做什么都可以
Anything for the GCPD.
这年头 我们必须得互相照应
These days especially. We need to look out for one another.
下周见 -晚安 各位
See you next week. -Good night, guys.
不容忽视啊
不是吧 谁这么混♥蛋♥
Come on! Who is this asshole?
破车
Clunker.
哈迪议员
Councilman Hady.
卡迈恩的手下
Carmine's guy.
我给你写过一张字条 你一直没回复
I wrote you a note, you know. You never responded.
你不想和我做朋友
You don't wanna be pals with me?
这有点伤我的心
Kinda, you know, hurts my feelings.
我的债已经还清了
Listen, I paid off my debts.
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表