剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
那你怎么办的
Right, so... so what'd you do?
我怎么办的
What'd I do?
我当然接受了那份工作 不然呢
I took the goddamn job, kid. What do you think?
那天是周五 但我周一才开始上班
And this is on a Friday, and I start on Monday.
所以周末的时候 我偷了一辆老别克
So, over the weekend, I stole myself an old Buick.
像疯子一样开着它在东区绕圈
I drove it around the Eastside like a maniac
直到开进了斯普兰河边的水沟里
till I landed it in a ditch next to the Sprang River.
但我学会了开车 维克
But I fuckin' learned, Vic.
周一那天 我就成了皮奇罗维尼奥的司机
And on Monday, I became Pinchy Rovegno's driver.
他现在在哪 -谁
Where is he now? - Who?
那个…
The, uh...
皮奇 他怎么样了
Pinchy. What, uh... What happened to him?
这个嘛
Ah, well.
几个月后 卡迈恩发现他私下联络联调局的人
A few months later, Carmine caught him talkin' to the Feds.
所以皮奇被杀了
Yeah, so Pinchy got popped.
但卡迈恩看到了我的潜力
But Carmine saw somethin' in me.
觉得把我留在身边还有用
Thought I was worth keepin' around.
接下来的事大家都知道了
And the rest is history.
欢迎 女士们 很高兴你们能来
Welcome, ladies! I'm glad you could make it.
你好 爱丽丝
Hey, Alice.
这是一件新外套吗 毛茸茸的
Whoa, is that a new coat? Very furry.
你好 宝贝 -你好 辛 洛克丝
Hi, baby. - Hey, Cin, Rox.
你好 -各位 这是维克
Hello. - Everybody, this is Vic.
维克 认识一下 我的女孩来了
Vic, everybody. There's my girl.
你好 -你没事吧
Hey. - You alright?
没事 只是今天很难熬 你能来真好
Yeah, yeah. Long day, tough day. It's good you're here.
是吗 -我们放点音乐吧
Yeah? - Let's put on some tunes.
我问你还剩多少
I'm asking how much you got left.
我已经回答你了 我手里一点都不剩了
And I told you. Nothing. It's a goddamn drought out there.
胡说八道
Bullshit. Bullshit.
你欠我的
You owe me, man.
去跟谜语人说吧
Take it up with The Riddler.
今晚不好过吧 警探
Rough night, Detective?
开什么玩笑 我…
You gotta be kidding me. I-I-I...
对不起
No. I'm sorry,
我没有冒犯的意思 但是别找我
but all respect, no. No, no.
你以前是为我父亲效力的
You used to work for my father.
警局有一半的人都为你父亲效过力
Half the force worked for your father, you know.
但你特别可靠
But you were particularly... dependable,
尤其是在草丛里找蛇的时候
especially at finding snakes in the grass.
对吧 直到你变成了嗨疯子
Right... until you became a Drophead.
太侮辱人了 我看我们不需要…
Well, that's insulting. I don't think we need to--
这是我送你的礼物 专治你的病
A gift, for your condition.
你想现在就滴吗
You wanna do 'em now?
想滴就滴吧
You can do 'em now.
好爽
Oh yeah.
四个小时前
Four hours ago,
马洛尼家劫持了一辆 法尔科内家开往罗宾斯维尔的运货车
the Maronis hijacked a Falcone transport heading for Robbinsville.
我想知道他们是怎么得知消息的
I need to know how they came to have that information.
你不去找自己家的人 却来找我 为什么
And you're coming to me instead of your Family? Why?
你觉得是内鬼干的
Oh, you think it was an inside job.
我不知道我能不能安心…
That's something I don't know if I'd feel comfortable...
我必须谨慎行事
I'll need discretion.
我尽量去查查看吧
Let me see what I can dig up.
很好
Great.
各位
Hey, everybody.
今晚…今晚出了大乱子
Tonight... Tonight went fuckin' sideways.
格蕾西拉:你在哪 还好吗
我都不知道该怎么说
There's no easy way to say it.
马洛尼家族来攻击我们了 但我们守住了阵地
The Maronis came at us, but we held our own.
我们也让他们血洒街头了 对吧
We spilled their goddamn blood in the streets, too. Right?
没错 -对
Right! - Yeah!
好 我建议我们收起怒气
Okay, so, I say we save our anger.
把它藏在心里
We keep it right in here,
因为马洛尼家族招惹了不该惹的人
'cause the Maronis started something they don't know what.
走着瞧 -太他妈对了
They'll fuckin' see. - That's fuckin' right.
敬我们今晚没那么幸运的朋友
So here's to our friends who ain't so lucky tonight.
安息吧
Rest well.
维克 过来
Hey, Vic, get over here.
洛克丝
Rox...
他就是订错塔可饼的人
This is the guy who fucked up the taco order.
维克 洛克丝是直播行业的成功人士
Vic, Roxy here is a successful entrepreneur in the camming industry.
天哪 原来你是直播女郎
Wow, okay. So you're a camgirl.
悠着点 痴情种 你可消费不起她
Whoa, easy, Romeo. You can't afford her.
我主要迎合恋物癖和控制癖
I do mostly fetish stuff. Domination.
有时候我会用到蛋糕
Sometimes I work with cake.
你喜欢吃甜食吗 维克
You got a sweet tooth, Vic?
不打扰你们了 -好
Gonna leave you to it. - All right.
是的
你是哪里人
Where are you from?
我…我来自…
Yeah, I'm from... I'm...
我来自皇冠角…
I'm... from Cr...
皇冠角 我来自皇冠角
Crown Point. I'm from Crown Point.
我表姐在那里住过 她说那里已经变成无人区了
My cousin lived over there. She said it's like a no-man's-land now or something.
他们失去了所有
I mean, they lost everything.
你呢
What about you?
你是怎么认识奥兹的
So... How do you know Oz?
我…
I...
他是我的老板
I work for him.
真的吗
Really?
对 我…我是他的司机
Yeah, I'm... I'm his driver. Yeah.
进来
Yeah?
宝贝 我们能谈谈吗
Baby, can we talk?
只能等等了 亲爱的
It's gonna have to wait, doll.
我有很多事要处理
Got a lot of shit I'm dealing with.
你杀了阿尔贝托法尔科内
You killed Alberto Falcone.
所以才要我提供不在场证明 是吗
That's why you needed my alibi, isn't it?
你把我和我的姑娘们置于了危险之中
You're putting me and my girls at risk.
我们可没答应做这些
That's not part of the deal.
说话啊
Say something.
伊芙 亲爱的 我有很多话可以说
Eve, sweetheart, there's all kinds of things I can say,
但最重要的是 没有什么好怕的
but what matters is, ain't nothin' to be afraid of.
听着 我拿到一份 关于强尼维蒂的文件
Look, I got a file on Johnny Viti.
只要让卢卡看到那份文件
Once Luca gets his eyes on that,
那个混♥蛋♥维蒂就得为整件破事背黑锅
that prick weasel Viti's gonna take the fall for the whole fuckin' thing.
法尔科内的二把手 没人动得了他
The Falcone underboss? He's untouchable.
没有人是碰不得的
No one's untouchable.
你也一样
Then neither are you.
看着我
Hey, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
你押对宝了
You bet on the right horse.
我不会一个人享受战利品
And I ain't gonna be on my own enjoyin' the spoils.
我要开一家比冰山会所更时髦的会所
I'm gonna open up another club. It's gonna be swankier
请你的姑娘们来娱乐客人
than the Iceberg Lounge, your girls for entertainment.
我会在明天在葬礼上 把照片偷偷塞给卢卡
I slip these pics to Luca at the funeral tomorrow,
后面就是一片坦途 宝贝
and it's baby blue skies, doll.
你得相信我
You just gotta trust me.
过来
Come here.
这才对嘛
There she is.
你在跟他们玩危险游戏 奥兹
You're playing a dangerous game with this Family, Oz.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
你以为 我想让索菲娅法尔科内找上门吗
You think I want Sofia Falcone knocking on my door?
像我这样的女人本来就被很多人盯着
Women like me, we got enough targets on our backs.
相信我 我知道我在做什么
And I'm tellin' you, I know what I'm doin'.
你见过我冒更大的险
You seen me through worse,
可我总能以更强的姿态挺过来
and I always come out the other side, better than before.
相信我
Trust me.
我可以轻松搞定索菲娅法尔科内的事
There ain't nothin' about Sofia Falcone I can't handle.
妈的
Fuck.
谢谢你的好意 但这…太多了
I appreciate the gesture, but this is too much.
别这样 亲爱的 你…
Ah, come on, doll. You--
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表