剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
我最近一直在想妈妈
but I've just been... thinking a lot about Mom.
我知道我当时还太小 但我…
I know I was so young, but I...
我不记得她生病或抑郁过
It's just... I don't remember her being sick or depressed.
她很会隐藏情绪
She was good at hiding it.
我也想她 宝贝 每天都想
Look, I miss her too, baby, every day.
她找人看过吗
Did she ever see anyone before...
在她…比如心理医生或精神科医生
Like a therapist or a psychiatrist?
你母亲是个骄傲的女人
Your mother was a proud woman...
性格固执
stubborn.
不管我怎么努力 她都不让我帮她 而且…
She refused my help, as much as I tried, and...
天知道我有多努力
God knows I tried.
当然
Of course, yeah.
我只是…-索菲娅
I just-- - Sofia.
你现在这样有意义吗
Why would you do this now?
揭开旧伤疤
Picking away at old wounds...
你知道这让我有多难过
You know how it upsets me.
对不起 我不是故意的
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to.
你还没告诉我你想要什么生日礼物
You still haven't told me what you want for your birthday.
对
不管你送我什么 我都会喜欢的
I'm sure I'll love it, whatever you get me.
别担心
Don't worry.
爸爸会爱死它的 -是吗
Pop's gonna lose his shit over it. -Yeah?
是 -你怎么知道
Yeah. -How do you know?
因为它又老又贵 就和他最喜欢的孩子一样
'Cause it's old and expensive, like his favorite child.
该死
Shit!
得麻烦企鹅人清理了 -别这么叫他
Your Penguin up there is gonna have to clean this up. -Don't call him that.
那张卡的事交给你了 -好
You'll take care of the card? - Yeah.
等等 我能问你一件事吗
Wait. Can I ask you something?
零下44度会所的女孩们
The girls at the 44 Below,
她们做过爸爸的女朋友吗
has Dad ever had relationships with them?
那些女孩可不适合谈恋爱
Those girls aren't exactly the relationship type.
你什么时候开始关心 爸爸的感情生活了
Since when do you care about Pop's love life?
妈妈去世很多年了 而他也不跟我说这方面的事
It's been a long time since Mom, and he doesn't really talk to me about it, and...
总要看看他的另一面吧
I don't know. You get to see a whole 'nother side of him.
哪一面 他是老爹
What side? He's Pop.
我知道 但你明白我的意思 我的情况很不一样
Yeah, I know. But you know what I mean. It's very different with me.
我只是觉得你可能看到了什么
I just thought you might have seen something.
你想问什么
What are you asking?
我想我…
I guess I...
有时候我在想 我是不是…真的…了解他
Sometimes, I wonder if I... really... really know him.
我们从小就用谎言掩盖他的职业
Like, with all the lies that we had to tell growing up about what he does,
有很多话题我们都不能谈
and there's... there's a lot that we don't talk about.
我是看到一些东西 但是…
There is something, but...
我不能说 他会杀了我的
I can't. He'd fucking kill me.
老爹有…摩萨德
Pop's... Mossad,
会所里的女孩都是受过训练的女杀手
and the girls at the club are trained female assassins.
闭嘴
Shut up!
听我说 不管你在想什么 赶快打消你的念头
Listen, whatever you're thinking, don't.
老爹的公事只会照旧
What Pop does at work, he does at work.
反正我们过得不错 对吧
I mean, we got a good life, right?
现在去哪里 索菲娅
Where to, Sofia?
哥谭公报记者 桑默格利森
都在这里了
This is everything.
验尸报告的结果一致 她们都是窒息而亡
Coroner reports are consistent. They all died from asphyxia.
我对此没有异议
I'm not disputing that.
我觉得奇怪的是 根据警方的说法
What I find strange is, according to the police,
官方死因是上吊自杀
official cause of death is suicide by hanging.
你看到她们脖子周围的勒痕了吗
Do you see the impressions around the neck?
这更像是被人勒死的痕迹
They're far more congruent with manual strangulation.
你是说用手吗 -没错
Like someone's hands? -Exactly.
她们身上还有防御性伤口 警方报告里没有提到
Then there's the defensive wounds. They were left off the police reports.
看得出这些女人反抗过
You can see these women, they fought back.
咬人 抓人 她们…-你为什么要告诉我这些
Biting, scratching... They-- -Why are you telling me this?
我想接触在会所里工作的女孩
I need access to the girls working at the club.
任何人都能进出会所
It's not exclusive.
不是冰山会所 是尤兰达琼斯工作的零下44度
Not the Iceberg Lounge, the 44 Below, where Yolanda Jones actually worked.
假如你戴上窃听器…-去我父亲的会所
If you wore a wire-- - To my father's club?
绝对不可能
Never gonna happen.
那就给我调取员工记录的权限
Then just give me access to employee records.
初来城里 身边没有家人或朋友
Women who are new in town, who don't have family or friends close by,
死亡或失踪都不会上新闻的那种员工
the type whose death or disappearance doesn't make the news.
我们得保护这些女性
We need to protect these women.
妈妈
Mom?
不 别看 索菲娅
Oh, no. No. Sofia.
别看
Don't look.
别看
Don't look.
爸爸
Dad.
索菲娅
Sofia?
索菲娅 怎么了
Sofia, what is it?
你只有这些东西吗
This is all you have?
就这些 一些旧报告和阴谋论
That's it? Just, like, some old reports and conspiracy theories?
太荒谬了
It's ridiculous.
一股年轻记者迫切想要署名权的味道
And it reeks of a junior reporter desperate for a byline.
索菲娅 拜托…-你根本不了解我父亲
Sofia, please, just-- -You don't know shit about my father.
他是个好人
He is a good man!
如果你敢发布这些垃圾
And if you try publishing any of this garbage,
我们家会毁了你
my family will destroy you.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
是午餐会上那位女士吗
That the same lady from the luncheon?
索菲娅 你见了记者 大家会胡思乱想的
Look, Sofia, meeting a reporter... people are gonna start to get ideas.
你父亲可能不高兴…-奥兹 别说了
Your father might not like-- -Oz, stop!
别说了 我不需要你的建议
Stop talking. I don't need your advice.
我不在乎你怎么想 没人在乎
I don't care what you think. No one does.
你只不过是我的司机 别说了 开车吧
You are my driver. That is all you are. So stop talking and drive.
索菲娅
Sofia!
索菲娅 -卡拉
Sofia. - Carla!
索菲娅 谢天谢地
Aw, Sofia! Thank God!
你看到三号♥新娘了吗
Have you seen bride number three?
天哪 太多了
Oh, my God. - It's a lot. It's a lot.
是啊 卢卡说他们是在葡萄牙认识的
Yeah. Luca says he met her in Portugal.
好吧
Okay.
是网上葡萄牙吧
Portugal.com.
对
Yeah.
你必须把所有事情都告诉我
You must catch me up on absolutely everything.
天哪 好 -什么都别漏掉
Oh my God, yeah. - Everything.
当然 -先来杯马提尼
Absolutely. - First, a martini?
当然
Obviously.
索菲娅
Sofia. Hey.
奥兹 你怎么进来了
Oz, what are you doing inside?
这是一件新外套吗 -是的
Is that a new jacket? -Yeah.
看起来不错 -谢谢
Looks good. - Thank you.
你父亲想见你 他在办公室
Your father wants to see you. He's in his office.
别告诉我你这么快就厌倦了这个派对
Don't tell me you're sick of the party already.
卢卡叔叔还没讲他结扎的故事呢
Uncle Luca hasn't even told his vasectomy story yet.
你怎么没告诉我你跟记者见面的事
Why didn't you tell me you met with a reporter?
绝对不能搭理媒体
You never, ever talk to the press.
我以为你明白这道理 -是奥兹告诉你的吗
I thought you understood that. -Did Oz tell you that?
奥兹只是胡说而已
Oz doesn't know what he's talking about.
有个女人来找我 但我叫她滚蛋了 就这样
Some woman approached me, but I told her to fuck off. That's it.
是吗
Is that right?
是
Yeah.
爸爸…
Dad...
我问过肯齐了
I spoke to Kenzie.
桑默格利森一直在跟警方合作
Summer Gleeson has been working with the police.
警方已经展开调查了
There's an open investigation.
他们正在以谋杀罪调查我
They're looking into me for murder.
谋杀啊 索菲娅
Murder, Sofia.
会所里的妓♥女♥死了
Some hookers at the club.
你为什么不来找我 -是我错了 你说得对
Why didn't you come to me? - I should have. You're right.
但我知道她在胡扯
But I knew that it was bullshit,
我不想让你担心 -别说了
and I didn't wanna worry you. -Stop.
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表