剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
The fuck's this?
上车
Get in.
(赵峰)
赵先生
Mr. Zhao.
奥兹在我手上
I have Oz.
-别激动 天啊 -走吧
Fuckin' relax, Jesus! - Come on.
要带他回宅子吗
Should we bring him to the house?
我在打包我最后的东西
Uh, I'm actually... packing up the last of my things.
不如我们在古德温国际机场 五号♥机库见
Why don't I meet you at Goodwin International? Hangar five.
祝贺你 赵先生
Congratulations, Mr. Zhao.
也祝贺你
And to you.
女士
Ma'am.
谢谢你 赵先生
Thank you, Mr. Zhao.
你要在这里结束一切 还是把他扔进大西洋
Will you, uh, end things here or drop him over the Atlantic?
看看企鹅人会不会飞
See if the Penguin can fly?
赵…
Zhao...
把枪交出来
Hand it over.
慢慢交出来
Slow.
你跟我去兜兜风怎么样
What do ya say you and me go for a drive?
就像以前一样
Just like old times, huh?
你要去什么地方吗
Were you goin' somewhere?
正有此意
I was hoping to.
你说了什么才让林克变节的
What did you say to get Link to turn?
你一定…
I'm sure you...
-许给了他什么 -对
promised him something. - Yeah, yeah.
是你和大佬给不了的东西
What you and the Dai Lo never would.
一个机会
A shot.
一个出人头地的机会
A chance to be somebody.
林克厌倦了被人忽视的感觉
Link was tired of being overlooked.
他也不是唯一一个
He ain't the only one neither.
多年来被人漠视 嘲笑 被逼着吃屎 还得说喜欢
Years of being brushed aside, laughed at, told to eat shit and fuckin' like it.
这种折磨会让人崩溃
It breaks ya.
让人想要毁掉别人
Makes ya wanna break somebody else.
以你的经历 应该能理解吧
Figured you woulda understood that, you know, considerin'...
可你呢
But you...
你和你的同类忙着填饱自己的肚子
you and your kind, you're so busy fillin' your own fuckin' plate.
却没发现身边的每个人都在挨饿
You don't see that everyone around you is starvin'.
你根本不知道 一出生就一无所有是什么感觉
You got no idea what it feels like, born into nothin'.
不得不对踩着你脖子的人微笑
Havin' to smile at the person whose boot's on your neck.
希望有一天 他会低头看到你 然后抬脚
Hopin' one day, they'll look down, see ya there, and just let up.
你知道人们为了摆脱这种折磨 会做什么吗
You know what people'll do to push that down?
他妈的什么都肯做
They'll do fuckin' anything.
为了摆脱这种折磨 他们什么都肯做
Anything to push down that feeling.
你以为我不懂
You think I don't understand that?
好吧
Right.
这都不重要
It doesn't matter.
奥斯瓦尔德科波特
Oswald Cobb...
人♥民♥的代言人
man of the people.
没错
That's right.
你非要这么想才能活下去
That's what you need to believe, huh?
我们到了
Here we are.
怎么 你不用枪指着我的背
You don't wanna put your gun to my back...
大张旗鼓地炫耀一番
make a big show of it?
不 你不是那种会逃跑的人
Nah. You ain't the type to run.
你妈怎么样了
How's your mom?
她说她爱你了吗
Has she told you she loves you yet?
转过去
Turn around.
你说得对
You were right.
我没有看穿你
I didn't see you.
但她有 她从一开始就知道
But she did. She knew it from the very beginning.
你一直都是个怪物
You have always been a monster.
你永远得不到安宁 知道吗
You're never gonna find peace, you know that?
像你这样的变♥态♥
A sick fuck like you.
你会下地狱的 亲爱的
You're going to hell... sweetheart.
我会给你留个位的
I'll save you a seat.
跪在地上
On the ground!
手放在背后
Hands behind your back.
快
Now!
扶她起来
Get her up.
她在这里 你没事吧 妈
There she is. You all right, Ma?
拿些杯子来
Get some cups.
我偷偷带了威士忌来庆祝一下
Snuck you in a little whiskey to celebrate.
我做到了 妈 太棒了
Fuckin' did it, Ma. Fuckin' beautiful.
-这才像话 你看 -"我保证会终结"
This is what I'm talkin' about. Look.
"被索菲娅法尔科内"
...to the crooked politics
"这样的富豪精英操控的腐♥败♥政♥治♥"
that have allowed wealthy elites
("刽子手"因涉嫌参与)
like Sofia Falcone to wreak havoc...
(皇冠角爆♥炸♥案而被捕)
This is all me.
-"…造成破坏…" -这都是我♥干♥的
...on the hardworking people...
是我给他灌输了这些鬼话 看他说得多起劲 妈
I fed him this bullshit. Look at him spittin' it out, Ma.
怎么样
What do you think?
你觉得…
What do you...
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
妈
Ma?
"哈迪议员 感谢您一如既往的…"
Thank you, Councilman Hady, for your...continued service.
妈
Ma?
妈
Ma.
妈 看着我
Ma, look at me.
妈 看着我
Ma, look at me.
妈
Ma.
妈
Ma.
-奥兹 -天啊 该死
Oz... - Jesus fuck!
救命 维克 她需要抢救
Help-- Vic, she needs some help. Get somebody in here.
快找人来 叫医生过来
Get a doctor in here. Get a doctor!
-妈 看着我 -这边需要帮忙
Ma, Ma, Ma, look at me. - We need some help here. Please!
醒醒 看着我 妈
Hey, come here. Look at me, Ma.
-看着我 亲爱的 -帮帮我们
Look at me, sweetheart.
妈
Ma.
-快点 -先生
Come on. - Sir?
出事了 她没有反应
There's somethin' wrong. You gotta help.
我们一直联♥系♥不上你
We've been looking for you but didn't know how to reach you.
她的眼睛怎么不动了
Why aren't her eyes fuckin' movin'?
你母亲严重中风了
Your mother has suffered a serious stroke.
什么
What?
很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
什么 怎么回事
What... what's goin' on?
恐怕中风让她陷入了 持续的植物人状态
I'm afraid the stroke has left her in a persistent vegetative state,
考虑到你母亲的年龄 和路易体症的诊断…
and given your mother's age and her Lewy body diagnosis--
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么 你说她是植物人
What the fuck you talkin' bout? You sayin' she's a fuckin' vegetable?
她还睁着眼睛呢 看
Her fuckin' eyes are open. Look!
她在看东西
She's lookin' at fuckin' somethin'.
-很抱歉 -别再道歉了
I'm so sorry. - Stop sayin' you're fuckin' sorry!
-先生 -你就是个白♥痴♥
Sir-- - You're another fuckin' idiot.
叫医生过来
Get the doctors in here!
他妈的给叫医生过来
Get the fuckin' doctors in here! Get a fuckin' doctor in here!
来吧 美人
Come on, doll.
看着我
Look at me.
我做到了
I did it.
我从那些混♥蛋♥那里夺走了一切
I took it all from those pricks...
就像你说的
like you said.
我他妈的就是王
I'm the fucking king.
该死 妈
Fuck, Ma.
别这样对我
Ma, don't do this to me.
妈 别这样对我 好吗
Ma, just don't do this to me, all right?
妈 你不能这样对我 求你了
Ma, you can't do this to me, please!
你得说你以我为荣啊 哪怕就一次
You gotta tell me-- Just tell me you're proud of me.
妈 说以我为荣 求你了
Ma, tell me you're proud of me, please!
拜托 就一次 说以我为荣
Come on. Just once. Just tell me you're proud of me.
说我做得很好
Tell me I did good!
说我做得很好
Tell me I did good!
我是为了你 妈 都是为了你
I did it for you, Ma! I did it all for you,
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表