剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
这座城市由谁说了算
So who's got the power in this city?
法尔科内家族
The Falcones?
那就剩索菲娅一个人了 而她根本看不上这个姓氏
Well, Sofia's the last of them. She don't even like her fuckin' name.
马洛尼家族
Maronis?
没错 萨尔从黑门监狱出来了 但他们家依然一蹶不振
Sure, Sal's out of Blackgate but his family's still fuckin' ash.
所以这里由谁说了算
So who's got the power, huh?
街头巷尾都在问这个问题
That's what the streets are asking.
但在这底下 我们知道答案
But down here, we know.
我们一开始只有两桶货 就他妈的两桶货
We started with two buckets, two fucking buckets. That's it.
如今 它已经成长为一个地下帝国
And now, it's grown into an underground empire.
以我们的商标制♥作♥并销♥售♥极乐粉
Cookin' and sellin' Bliss under our label.
你们知道哥谭有多少个行政区吗
You know how many boroughs there are in Gotham?
每个区都由不同的帮派管理
Each one run by a different crew.
他们都在设法拿货
All of them looking for a way to get theirs.
我们走私的毒品越多 赚的钱就越多
The more drugs we smuggle the more cash we bring in.
各位 你们吃的穿的全靠这个
That's food on the table and clothes on your backs, fellas.
这不是你们平时干的活儿
And, look, this ain't the game you're used to.
我明白
I get it.
但只要你们守口如瓶
You won't see any trouble.
就不会有麻烦 明白吗
As long as your mouths stay shut, you understand?
沉默是金 大嘴巴要不得
Silence is golden, loose lips, and all that shit.
记住 要是有人问钱是哪来的…
Remember, if somebody asks you where you got this cash...
就说"建筑业" -没错 我们都是建筑工
I'd say construction. -Construction. We're all in construction.
他回来了 唐尼小子怎么说
He has returned. Well, what did Donny Boy say?
他很激动 -沙利文家族帮不帮我们卖♥♥货
He's stoked. -Sullivans moving our product or what?
他们说我们有多少 他们就能卖♥♥多少
They said they could sell Bliss as fast as we can make it.
他倒是说对了 让我看看你的收获
Fucking right, they can. Show me what you got.
孩子 不错啊 你已经是个生意人了
Kid, kid, not bad. Make a businessman outta you yet.
再拉拢几个帮派 我们就万事大吉了
If we can get a couple more gangs onboard, we're fucking set.
你看这个
Check this out.
我们终于把线路打通了 可以通往伯恩利镇
We finally got the line cleared to Burnley, right?
也就是说 我们现在也能给巨势帮供货了
Means we can supply the Massive now, too.
太棒了 -你看
Oh, that's awesome. -Look. Boom...
但他们和敖德萨之间有很多过节
Yeah, but there's a lot bad blood between them and the Odessa Mob, right?
这些帮派都是仇人
All these gangs, they fucking hate each other.
千万别让他们知道 我们到处跟人合作 明白吗
So we gotta make sure that nobody advertises that we're... You know, we're datin' around. All right?
去他妈的 老天爷
Fuck this. Jesus Christ.
总之 布鲁诺搞定了敖德萨 我把洛男帮交给尼克了
Anyway, Bruno's got Odessa. I got Nick taking care of the LoBoys.
我连林克都搞定了 他联♥系♥我说赵可能愿意合作
I even got Link. He's hittin' me up, saying Zhao might wanna play ball
因为他看我们赚了不少钱
now he sees all the money we got comin' in.
真的吗 -对 那个贪婪鬼
Oh, really? -Yeah, greedy fuck.
但三合会有关系 能把我们的生意做成跨国业务
But the Triads, they got the connects to take our operation international.
那完全是另一个级别的游戏 也是赚大钱的地方
It's a whole different sport, kid. Okay, that's where all the money's at.
齐克
Hey, Zeke. Zeke!
电力怎么样了 这些发电机撑不了多长时间
Where are we at with the power? These gennies, they ain't gonna hold us much longer.
我正在想办法
I'm working on it, Boss.
市政厅在定量供电 把电都输送给富人区了
But City Hall's rationing electricity sending it all to the rich neighborhoods.
那些该死的混♥蛋♥当然会这么做 好吧 继续想办法
Of course, they are, fucking pricks. All right, just keep trying.
你们还好吗 -挺好的
Good, fellas?
奥兹…
Oz...
我去送货的时候 -嗯
When I made that drop -Yeah?
有人盯上了沙利文家族
someone had eyes on the Sullivans.
什么意思 -我觉得可能是…
What do you mean? -I think it was probably one of...
萨尔或索菲娅的人 -好
Sal or Sofia's guys. -Yeah?
他想跟踪我 -他看见你来地下了吗
He tried to follow me. -He see you go underground?
没有 -你确定吗
No, no. -You sure?
确定 -好
Positive. -All right,
只要我们保持警惕 把货存在隧♥道♥里
as long as we stay sharp and duck 'em in the tunnels
管他马洛尼还是吉甘特 谁都找不到我们
these Maroni-Gigante-Whatever-the-Fucks they can sniff around all they want.
他们忙着看上面 压根儿不会想到往地下找
They're so busy with their noses up they'll never think to look down.
但你和我呢 看看四周 看看我们的成绩 孩子
But you and me... Look around, look at what we got, kid.
皇冠角的好居民踏实肯干
The good people of Crown Point hard at work,
对吧 他们都在保护我们 不让这件事传出去
right? Protectin' us. Keeping this whole fucking thing quiet.
他们忠心耿耿
We got their loyalty.
满怀感恩 你知道为什么吗
And we got their love. You know why?
因为我们付钱了
Because we pay 'em.
维克 你知道这有多重要吗
You know how meaningful that is, Vic?
做社区里那个照顾大家的人
To be the guy in the neighborhood who takes care of people?
总有一天 他们会讲述我们的故事 孩子
They're gonna tell stories about us one day, kid.
是吗 -肯定的
You think? -I fucking know it.
维克多阿圭勒
Victor Aguilar.
奥斯瓦尔德科波特
Oswald Cobb.
是啊
Yeah.
我们的名字会永垂不朽
Our names are gonna live forever.
企 鹅 人
第一季第六集
你又开始了
You're doing it again.
审视我
You're scrutinizing.
我是在欣赏你
I'm admiring you.
你疼吗
Are you hurt?
我活该
I deserve it.
这么快就厌倦我了
Bored with me already?
我还有工作
I have work.
等你找到奥兹…
When you find Oz
你可以尽情利用我的专业知识对付他
feel free to take advantage of my expertise.
多姆会送你出去的
Dom will see you out.
逃犯真的不该离开房♥间
You know, fugitives really shouldn't leave their rooms.
真不敢相信你打开了它 -怎么
I can't believe you opened that. -What?
它摆在这里只会积灰 就跟你父亲一样
It was just gathering dust. Just like your father.
这个要切碎吗
Do you want this chopped?
好
Sure.
里奥看到奥兹的司机 到沙利文的地盘送货 然后就跟丢了
Leo spotted Oz's driver delivering product in Sullivan territory. And lost him.
他说他和其他人一样 凭空消失了
Said he disappeared. Just like the others.
奥兹是一棵踩不死的杂草
Oz is a fucking weed.
他太喜欢出风头了 不可能一直藏着
He likes the spotlight too much to stay hidden.
对
别用那个
Don't use those.
这些更好
These are better.
没想到你会做饭
I wouldn't have pegged you as a cook.
娜迪雅把她家的食谱教给了我
Well... Nadia showed me her family recipes.
好让我传下去
So I could pass them down.
这是茄子炖肉
This is... khoresh bademjan.
由茄子 番茄和一点肉做成的
Eggplant, tomatoes, a little meat.
泰吉…
Taj...
喜欢配酸奶吃
liked yogurt on his.
泰吉做得对
Taj was right.
配酸奶很好吃
It is very good with the yogurt.
泰吉做得对
Taj was right.
好吧
Okay.
那棵杂草…
So the weed...
没有人罩着他 他依然在城里隐蔽地行动
The weed is sneaking around the city without protection.
他向街头供应你的毒品 却没人泄露风声
He's supplying the street with your drug. And no one's talking.
如果他拉拢更多的当地帮派…
If he gets more local gangs on his side...
不
No.
只有三合会能帮他兴风作浪 但他们的合作人是我 不是奥兹
He needs the Triads to make waves and they made a deal with me, not Oz.
索菲娅 买♥♥家不在乎卖♥♥家是谁
Sofia, people buy from whoever's selling.
奥兹是从卡迈恩那里学会了这个道理
Oz got that tip from Carmine.
是啊
Yeah.
很痛吧
Stings, don't it?
那我们必须得表明态度
Well, then I think that we just have to make it very clear
跟奥兹合作是要付出代价的
that playing with Oz comes at a cost.
塔楼大道 橡树街
搞什么
The fuck?
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald?
奥斯瓦尔德
Oswald?
暖气停了
The fucking heat's off.
是啊 奥兹 没电了 -我听见了
Yeah, Oz, power's out. -All right, I heard ya.
我的手好冰
My hands are freezing.
闻起来还是很香吧
Still smells fucking great, though, huh?
你看 -已经熟了
Take a look. -Cooked enough.
这让我想起了保利餐厅 对吧 妈
Kind of reminds me of Paulie's Diner. Don't it, Ma?
如果你要把我像战俘一样关在这里
If you're gonna keep me cooped up in here like a goddamned POW
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表