剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
投票支持雷亚尔带来的改变
我来了 我知道
Hi. I know, I know.
我迟到了 饶命啊
I'm late. Don't kill me.
我可不敢保证
No promises.
准备好了吗 大家都在屋顶上了
You ready? Everyone's already on the roof.
我得赶紧把这个送过去 但我…
I... I gotta drop this off real quick. But I'm gonna...
我们在楼上见 好吗 -好
I'm gonna meet you up there. -Okay?
好
All right. All right.
快点 -我会的
Be quick. -I will.
首先播报本周二选举之夜的突发政♥治♥新闻
We begin now with some breaking political news on this Tuesday election night.
28岁的候选人贝拉雷亚尔
28-year-old candidate, Bella Real
以极大的优势 领先代理市长汤姆林…
is ahead of Acting Mayor Tomlin by huge margins...
你来了
Hey.
妈妈
Hey, Ma.
爸爸
你记住 它叫阿罗兹保拉乔 不是埃斯波索保拉乔
Just remember, it's called arroz borracho not esposo borracho.
爸 这些零件可不好找 -你找到了
These parts were hard to find, Pa. -Did you get them?
应该是的 你要的是那个吧
I think so. You wanted one of those, right?
42号♥ 和你说的一样
42s. Like you said.
好样的
Good man.
帮我找到了
Hooked it up.
其实 曼尼真该多付你一些钱
You know, Manny should really be paying you extra, you know.
算是寻找特殊零件的报酬
For finding special parts.
他有三家修车厂呢
I mean, the guy's got, like, three garages.
我们能赚不少钱 -曼尼给我的钱够多了
It could be real money for us. -Manny pays me well enough.
维克说得对 他在占你便宜
Vic is right. He's taking advantage of you, Papi.
看吧 看你的态度 好像多赚钱是坏事似的
You see? You act like wanting more is a bad thing, but...
你不想过得好点吗
I mean, don't you want a better life than this?
维克多
Victor.
想想从前的生活 你就应该知足了
If you remembered where we came from we have more than enough.
格蕾西拉 你来吗
格蕾西拉在等我 我得走了 -不吃晚饭吗
Okay, Graciela's waiting for me. I gotta go. -What about dinner?
叫她过来 我们做了很多吃的 -对
Invite her here. We have a lot of food.
不 我晚点再吃 市政厅要为庆祝选举放烟花
No... We'll... I'll eat later. City Hall's setting off fireworks... for the election,
我们要去屋顶上看 -卡尔文也去吗
so we're just gonna watch from her roof. -Is Calvin going to be there?
爸 你根本不认识他 -我知道他堂哥贩毒
Pa, you don't even know him. -I know his cousin pushes drugs.
所以呢 卡尔文不是乌贼的手下
Okay, so? Calvin's... not a part of Squid's crew, okay?
你就不能冷静一次 让我见见我的朋友吗
Can't you just chill out for once and let me see my friends?
好 去吧
Fine. Go.
好 真是的
All right. God.
维克多 别走
然后那个人跳上了人行道
The guy then hops the curb, right?
他在人行道上滑行 失主还在追他
He's now skating down the sidewalk. The owner's still chasing him.
然后一只狗也开始追他们了
Now, a dog starts chasing them, too.
这时 他转了个弯 砰
And then he turns a corner and blam!
一辆半挂车撞上了他 -那个人还好吗
A semi slams right into him. -Was the guy okay?
不好 他死了 狗也死了
No, he's dead. The dog, too.
你为什么给我们讲这些
Yo. Why are you telling us this?
因为这事太惨了 我也不知道 -卡尔文
Because it was fucked up? I don't know. -Calvin!
你好 乌贼
Ayo! Ayo, Squid!
卡尔文 你好吗 -你好
Calvin, what up, kid?
最近怎么样 挺好的 -你怎么样
How you doing? Good. -What's up, boy?
我来给你送货了 -是好货吗
Got your re-up. -You got that good-good?
谢谢 -给你的
Thank you. Appreciate it. -For you, man.
维克多 你好吗
What up, Victor?
我讨厌乌贼
I hate Squid.
我知道 对不起 我不知道他会来
Yeah, I know. Sorry. I didn't know he'd be here.
我真想快点离开这个鬼地方
I can't wait to get out of this shithole.
你应该买♥♥些花
You should get some flowers.
就像我家那种 真的…
Like I got over at my place. Really...
真的把砖墙映衬得生机勃勃
Really brightens up the brick walls.
怎么说呢
But I don't know.
从这上面看…
From up here...
这里还挺不错的
it's kind of nice.
那是因为你看得远 看到了富人区
That's because you're looking far away at the rich neighborhoods.
假如你站在那里回首皇冠角 你会想
If you were out there looking back at Crown Point you'd say,
天哪 这鸟不拉屎的破地方
Man, what a shithole.
别这么说 我喜欢这里
Come on, I like it here.
真的 这座城市…
You know, I do. This city, it's...
这座城市很疯狂
This city's wild.
好像一切皆有可能
It's like anything could happen.
你是在耍嘴皮子吗
Is this you trying to be smooth?
有用吗
Is it working?
烟花表演开始了
The show's starting.
开始了
天哪 -老天爷
Oh, my God! -Holy shit!
过来
那是炸♥弹♥吗 -天哪 到处都是
Are those bombs? -God, they're everywhere.
趴下
Whoa, get down!
妈妈
企 鹅 人
第一季第三集
小子 你额头上的油 蹭到我的窗户上了
You're getting forehead grease all over my window, kid.
抱歉
Sorry.
就是今晚了 维克
Tonight's the night, Vic.
索菲娅是个难以捉摸的女人
Sofia's an elusive fucking broad
但她会用阿尔的新毒品带我们发大财
but she's leading us into a goldmine with Al's new drug.
那你…你跟…
So then you and... you and...
索菲娅 是不是…
Sofia, is that like...
我们现在算是合作伙伴了
Are we kind of partners now?
暂时的 一旦卢卡发现她不怀好意
Temporarily. Once Luca figures out that she don't wanna play nice
法尔科内家族会帮我们解决她
the Falcones will take care of her for us.
但是到那时 我已经拿到生意链了
But by then, I'll be running the whole damn trade.
卢卡不是她表哥吗 -是叔叔
Isn't Luca her cousin? -Uncle.
这些混♥蛋♥都是亲戚
All these fucks are related, you know?
60年前 一对西西里兄弟
I mean, 60 years ago, two Sicilian brothers
在那只靴子的脚尖上射了精
jizzed all over the toe of that boot
现在有30多个法尔科内家的人 盯着我不放
now I got three dozen Falcones breathing down my neck.
孩子 你在想什么
Kid. Where's your head at?
还在为珠宝的事耿耿于怀吗
You still worked up about that jewel shit?
在我看来 那都过去了
As far as I'm concerned it's ancient history.
你确实闯了大祸
I mean, you fucked up. Huge.
但你吸取教训了 对吧
But you learned, right?
不会再有下次了
It won't happen again.
很好 你得专心才行 今晚你给我和索菲娅开车
Good. Because I need your head in the game. You're driving me and Sofia tonight.
我…
I'm...
给你们俩开车
driving both of you?
对 不然我给你买♥♥新衣服干嘛 你是我的人
Yeah, what do you think the new clothes are for? You're my guy.
我不能让你穿得太寒酸
Can't have you looking like a schmuck.
这个要求有点高 我明白
Listen, I'm asking a lot of you. I get it,
我突然想到我们从没讨论过你的薪水
and it just occurred to me we never discussed your salary.
所以…
So...
砰 来吧
Boom, there it is.
先给你一周一千怎么样
What do you say we start you on one a week, huh?
一周一千 你说真的吗
One thousand a week? Are you serious?
从现在起 你想要什么就开口要
And from now on, you want something, you ask for it.
你不说出来 别人怎么知道你的价值
How's anyone supposed to know your worth unless you tell them, huh?
我要两千
I want 2, 000.
这才像话
That's what I'm talking about.
但是不行 她来了
But no. There she is.
该死 黑门打来的 肯定是萨尔 我得接这个电♥话♥
Fuck, Blackgate. Gotta be Sal. I need to take this.
孩子 给我争取点时间
Kid, buy me some time.
等等 要是她问起她弟弟呢 或者卡斯蒂洛
Hold on, Oz. What if she asks me about her brother, or Castillo?
就说杀他们的事你也有份 看看会发生什么
Just tell her you had a hand in killing them both. See what happens.
我逗你玩的 她是只小猫咪 -她是刽子手
Vic, I'm fucking with you. She's a pussycat. -She is The Hangman.
不能报纸上说什么 你就信什么吧
Don't believe everything you read in the papers.
你好 萨尔 你可是风云人物啊
Hey, Sal. Man of the hour,
我刚才还在想你呢…
I was just thinking about you.
娜迪雅有没有告诉你 我抓到了强尼维蒂的把柄
Did Nadia tell you about that shit I got on Johnny Viti?
对 我想设个局 但目前家族限制大家活动
Yeah, I'm trying to set something up but the family's on lockdown.
该死
Shit.
奥兹呢 -他…
Where's Oz? -He's...
他…他正在换衣服
He's just... he's getting dressed right now. Yup.
欢迎
Welcome.
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表