剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
你看他是怎么搞砸我们的嗨滴生意的
I mean, look at how he mishandled our Drops operation.
惨不忍♥睹 -丢人现眼
Disaster. -Embarrassing.
没错 -赵需要证据
Yeah, that's right. -Zhao's gonna need proof.
他要什么 推荐信吗
Yeah, what does he want like a letter of recommendation or something?
一通电♥话♥就够了
A phone call would suffice.
让强尼维蒂直接打过来
From Johnny Viti, directly.
还是你又像往常一样满嘴胡话 -我说的都是真的
Or are you full of shit as usual, Oz? -Nah, my word's good.
不过 你这表情好像不信我…
But since your face don't seem to agree...
那我就让维蒂给老头子打个电♥话♥ 让他知道我们都是朋友
I'll have Viti give the old man a ring let him know we're all pals here.
等他打完电♥话♥ 你必须安排我们和赵先生见面
And once he does you're gonna get us an audience with Mr. Zhao.
今晚就见 就在这里
And you're gonna do it tonight. Right here.
我们要来一次毒品试售活动
We'll set up a trial run for the drug.
如果一切顺利的话
And when it all goes off without a hitch
我们会给你一个好价钱
we'll, you know, get you a fair price.
没错
That's right.
我早就知道你迟早会采取行动
I always knew it was a matter of time before you made a move, Oz.
但没想到是这样
Didn't think it would come like this.
假如你们能信守承诺…
Assuming that you hold up your end
我会安排你们和大佬面谈
I'll get you a sit-down with the Dai Lo.
后面的事…
After that
我就无能为力了
it's out of my hands.
好了
There it is.
你知道强尼维蒂的什么事 还没告诉我
What aren't you telling me about Johnny Viti?
看看你 我看得出你现在很高兴
Look at you. You're having fun, I can tell.
奥兹 我不…奥兹
Oz, I don't... Oz.
好吧 听好了 我有个计划 你得相信我
All right, listen. Jesus. I got a plan. Okay? You're just gonna have to trust me.
你肯定吓尿了 然后呢
You must've pissed yourself. So then what?
警♥察♥找到了你的现金 -对 没错
Cop finds your money... -Yeah, right.
然后我…我说…
So he finds my money, and I said...
我没带现金
I said, I go, I don't have any money.
他就把钱拿走了
And he just took it.
他把一千块都拿走了
He took the whole fucking G? -Yeah.
那个混♥蛋♥
The motherfucker.
这就是做生意的代价 孩子
Well, that's the cost of doing business, kid.
欢迎你进入这一行
Welcome to the life!
奥兹… -可以点餐了吗
So, Oz... -Have we made any decisions?
可以了 我要红酒炖鸡 再来一杯酒 维克
Yeah, I'll take the coq au vin. Do that again. Vic?
好 我要…牛排…
Right. I'll do the steak...
牛排…
The steak...
牛排… -牛排薯条
Steak... -Steak frites.
喂 别这样
Hey. Don't do that.
他在说话呢 让他说完
The man was speaking. Let him finish.
抱歉 请说
I apologize. Please.
好 就是…
Yeah, no, the...
牛排…
steak...
薯条 牛排薯条 谢谢
frites, steak frites, thanks.
马上来 先生
Right away, sir.
先生 他想要小费
Sir. He's trying to save his tip.
你不用那样教训他
You know, you don't gotta do that.
我知道 你应该亲自出马
Yeah, I know. You should do it.
管他们怎么想 让他们等着 学会摆架子
Fuck what they think. Let them wait. You know, take up space.
你有斗志 维克 得发泄出来
You got fight in you, Vic. You gotta let it out.
你的…
What did your...
你的父母是做什么的
What did your parents do?
他们干哪一行
What line of work were they in?
我妈妈…
Well, my mom
她是一位家庭护理师
she was a... a home health aide. Yeah?
而我爸
And, my dad
他是一名机修工 -好
he was a mechanic. -Oh, okay.
但在他看来 他是个厨子
But, in his heart the man was a chef.
厨子 -对 他喜欢烹饪
Chef? -Yeah, loved to cook.
是吗 -对 大部分都是…
Is that right? -Yeah. Well, it was mostly
墨西哥和多米尼加菜 -对
Mexican and Dominican stuff. -Yeah, yeah.
比如烹猪肉和炖肉菜什么的
Like, you know carnitas and sancocho. Things like that.
真不错 -是啊
Beautiful. -Yeah, yeah.
但他也会喜欢这家餐厅
But, man, I mean he would've got a kick out of this place, too, you know.
毕竟有蜗牛和牡蛎
The snails and the oysters...
这…挺好的
You know, it's... It's nice.
我觉得…
And I don't think...
他没去过几家高档餐厅
I don't think he ever got to eat in a lot of nice restaurants.
这不公平
That ain't right.
太不公平了
That ain't fucking right.
妈的 这个世界 不是为了让老实人成功而设立的
Look... Fuck. The world ain't set up for the honest man to succeed.
机修工是份好工作 那应该是活生生的美国梦才对
Mechanic's a good job. That should be the American dream right there.
一个有着美好结局的动人故事
You know, a beautiful story with a happy ending.
但世界的规则并非如此 维克
But that ain't the way the world works, Vic.
美国是个骗局
America's a hustle.
他叫什么名字
What was his name?
胡安
Juan.
胡安♥拉♥蒙阿圭勒
Juan Ramon Aguilar.
敬胡安♥拉♥蒙阿圭勒
To Juan Ramon Aguilar.
他养了一个好儿子
He raised a good son.
你♥爸♥会以你为荣的 维克
Your dad would be proud of you, Vic.
好了 该行动了
All right, it's go time.
你好 缇娜
Hiya, Tina.
奥兹 你怎么来了
Oz, what are you doing here?
我想找你帮个忙
I need a favor.
可能会有点不适
It's gonna sting.
你怎么才来 -你怕他会提前结束
Took you long enough. -Afraid he'll finish early?
恭贺新婚
Congratulations on the nuptials.
搞什么
What the fuck?
出去
Get out.
爽吗 强尼
How's the fucking going, Johnny?
缇娜 别忘了你的内♥裤♥
Tina. Don't forget your panties.
你们要是敢跟卢卡说一个字
One word about this to Luca,
我发誓… -你能怎么样 强尼
I swear... -And what, Johnny? What are you gonna do?
变成厉鬼纠缠我吗
Your ghost will haunt me?
不得不说 睡老大的老婆也太卑鄙了
I gotta say, fucking the boss' wife? I mean, that's bush-league.
所以呢 你们两个联手了
So what? Are you two working together now?
奥兹现在为我效力
Oz is working for me.
你♥他♥妈♥是认真的吗
Are you fucking serious?
你和卢卡对着干 就为了支持一个神经病
You're going against Luca to back a psychopath?
你也得支持她 维蒂 我们来找你就是为了这件事
You're gonna back her, too, Viti. That's why we're here.
还有 她可能不喜欢你叫她神经病
And I don't think she appreciates you calling her a psycho.
他说得太对了 -接下来
He's absolutely right. I don't. -Here's what's gonna happen.
你打电♥话♥给赵峰
You... are gonna get Feng Zhao on the line.
就说你跟我和索菲娅谈过了
You're gonna tell him that you sat down with me and Sofia
你愿意支持我们 怎么样
and that we got your support. Sound good?
你疯了吗 居然让我对三合会老大撒谎
Are you fucking nuts? You want me to lie to the head of the Triads?
不一定要撒谎 就看你想怎么玩了
Doesn't have to be a lie. Depending on which way you wanna play it.
我们可以一起除掉卢卡 对吧 -没错
I mean, we could all get rid of Luca together, right? -That's right.
想想看 我能赚钱 索菲娅能当家
Think about it. I get rich. Sofia gets the family.
你可以在某个白沙滩上 跟缇娜大干一场
You get to fuck Tina's brains out on a beach with white sand somewhere.
真是好主意 -对吧 你觉得呢
Sounds pretty good. -Don't it? What do you say?
索菲娅 我以为 你不至于傻到相信这个混♥蛋♥
You know, Sofia, I thought you knew better than to trust this asshole.
何况他那么对待过你 -我怎么对她了
I mean, especially after what he did to you. -What I did to her?
闭嘴吧 强尼
Fuck you too. Shut the fuck up, Johnny.
你被关进去之后 卡迈恩让他管理零下44度会所
You know, after you got locked up Carmine let him run the 44
但他从来没把这家伙放在眼里过
but he never respected him.
我猜你也没把他放眼里吧
And I bet you don't respect him either, do you?
我承认你打牌或喝酒时很风趣
You're fun at a card game or over drinks. I'll give you that.
但大家把你留在身边不是因为你聪明
But people don't keep you around because they think you're smart.
他们对你没有半点信任
And they sure as shit don't trust you.
大家把企鹅人留在身边 只是为了寻乐子
Nah. People keep The Penguin around as entertainment
因为谁都知道你就是个笑话
because everybody knows you're a goddamn joke.
你♥妈♥的♥
You fuck!
你觉得这样风趣吗 你这个人♥渣♥
This fucking funny to you, huh? You scumbag!
你和整个家族的人 都把索菲娅晾在一边不管
You and the family, hanging Sofia out to dry, huh?
你这个卑鄙懦弱 两面三刀的东西
You lowlife, two-timing fucking coward, Viti.
给
Here.
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表