剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
奥兹知道
Oz knew.
他一直都知道
He has always known.
但他帮忙掩盖了真♥相♥
Well, he helped cover it up
好让我父亲继续残杀女性
so that my father could keep on killing women.
他利用了我
He used me.
他让我待在暗无天日的阿卡姆
He let me rot in Arkham
好让自己往上爬
so he could move up.
他对你隐瞒了这一切 是吗
Kept you in the dark about all that, huh?
不然的话 你一定会萌生一些关于他的疑问
Well, I guess if he hadn't you'd have asked questions about him.
比如他是怎么知道的
How he knows?
他为什么要为一个 杀害你朋友的人效力
Why... he would work for a man that murdered your friends?
奥兹绝对不会冒这个险
Oz would never risk that.
这样对他比较好
It's better for him.
不是吗 最好让你怕我
Isn't it? If you fear me.
他说很同情你 还说你生病了
He said he felt bad for you. That you were sick.
如果真是那样 你一开门就死了
Well, if that were true, you would've been dead at the door.
但你确实是来杀我的吧
But you did come here to kill me, right?
我最后还是难逃一死
I mean, after all is said and done?
你是他的不在场证明
You were his alibi.
你早就知道
You knew.
我一开始并不知道
Not at first.
但你说得也没错
But, yeah.
所以 等你离开后
So... when you're done here
放过我手下的姑娘 好吗
just leave my girls alone, okay?
这就是你叫我来的原因
That's why you asked me here?
帮她们从"刽子手"手下保命
To save them from the Hangman.
但你不是那样的人 是吗
But that's not who you are, right?
你的人保护了你
Your people protected you.
她们不肯出♥卖♥♥♥你
They wouldn't give you up.
这是双向的
Cuts both ways.
她们罩着我 我也罩着她们
They got my back. I got theirs.
不管我的出身如何
Well, whatever I was born into...
我永远得不到这种忠诚
I'll never have that.
皇冠角
Crown Point.
动物园旁边
By the zoo.
这是你应得的机会
You deserve your shot.
至于消息的来源
But where you got that information...
这是我们之间的秘密
It'll stay between us.
小心点 伙计们 别把东西撒出来
Careful, fellas. Don't want this spilling, you know.
那会毁了惊喜 尼克 你开车
It'll ruin the surprise. Nick, you're drivin'.
布鲁诺 你留下来 确保这里一切顺利
Bruno, I need you to hang back make sure everything runs smoothly here.
不管今晚发生什么 我们都得做好准备
Whatever happens tonight, fellas we gotta be ready.
维克 你去哪了 电♥话♥一直响个不停
Vic, where you been? Phone's been blowing up nonstop.
那些混♥蛋♥很生气 但他们想见面 机会来了
Motherfuckers are pissed, but they wanna meet. This is it.
你没事吧
You good?
你怎么了
What's up with you?
跟那家伙有关吗
Something with that guy?
证据都销毁了吗
You get away clean?
应该是的
I think so, yeah.
那就别往下看 看我眼睛
Don't look down. Meet me here.
你做对了
You done the right thing.
你保护了你在乎的人
Protected those you care about.
你很坚强 孩子
You're strong, kid.
以后会越来越轻松的
It gets easier.
你今晚回家吧
I want you home tonight.
把这身衣服扔掉
Dump those clothes.
知道吗 把自己弄干净
All right? Clean yourself up.
吃点东西
Get something to eat and rest, all right?
然后好好休息 否则明天你会无精打采
Or you're gonna be a puddle of water tomorrow.
我还要用你呢 听到了吗
I'm gonna need you. You hear me?
嗯
Yeah?
好
All right.
我在自己的派对上迟到了 我知道这样不好看
Well... Late to my own party. It's not a good look, I know.
我给你们准备了一个小惊喜
I got a little surprise for you here.
我今晚带来的可是好东西 比极乐粉还厉害
What I'm bringing you tonight is big. Bigger than Bliss.
它会彻底改变这座城市的面貌
It's gonna change the face of the whole city forever.
这是我给你们的礼物
And it's my gift to all of you.
你在开他妈的玩笑吗
This a fucking joke?
别激动 艾博 喝罐啤酒 真是的
Relax, Able. Have a fuckin' beer. Jesus.
你为这家伙担♥保♥ -没错 赵
You vouched for this man? -That's right, Zhao, he did.
等下你会感谢他的
And you're gonna thank him for it.
女士们先生们 欢迎来到黄金峰会
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Gold Summit.
以后 你们都会骄傲地说 你们今晚出席了峰会
You're all gonna be proud to say you were here tonight, all of you.
虽然我知道你们恨死对方了
Even though I know you hate each other's frigging guts.
巨势帮和敖德萨之间的冲突堪称传奇
I mean, the shit between the Massive and Odessa is legendary.
洛男帮 你们得和所有人打一遍 才能得到一点尊重
LoBoys, you gotta scrap with everyone just to get a bit of respect.
还有三合会
Got the Triads.
以及镇上最老的帮派沙利文家族
Sullivans, oldest crew in town.
但我们之中最招人恨的
But the most hated here among us...
是我本人 这是有原因的…
is yours truly and not for nothing.
你害我三个手下被吊死了
I got three of my guys strung up 'cause of you.
不 不是因为我
No... not because of me.
他们死了是因为 马洛尼和吉甘特有能力除掉你
They're dead because the Maronis and Gigantes got the power to take you out.
你想报仇 那你怎么不去啊
You want revenge? What the fuck is stoppin' ya?
他们就在那边
They're right over there
穿过艾略特桥就到了
across the Elliot Bridge.
那是你祖先建造的桥 唐尼小子
A bridge that was built by your ancestors, Donny Boy
但它不叫沙利文桥 对吧
but it ain't named Sullivan, huh?
不 它冠上了那些
Nah, it's named for the rich crooks
抢走你家辛勤劳动成果的 富裕的骗子的名
who took credit for your family's hard work.
他们说了算 我们只能吃屎
They run shit. We eat shit.
唐尼小子 可悲的是 他们连你的名字都不知道
The sad thing, Donny Boy, is they don't even know your fucking name!
他们不认识你们 但我认识 萨尔…让我喘口气
They don't know none of youse. But I do. Sal... Give me a fucking break.
你们知道萨尔抱怨 卡迈恩抢了他的嗨滴生意吗
You know Sal bitches and moans about Carmine stealing his Drops business?
你们说他和索菲娅会怎么对你们
What do you think him and Sofia are gonna do to you, huh?
他们会抢走你们的生意和地盘 下一步就是这样
They'll take your shit, your territories. That's what's comin'.
因为你们对他们来说什么都不是 他们根本不在乎你们中任何一个人
Because you mean nothing to 'em. They don't give a fuck about any of you all.
离这里不到一英里的地方
You know, not even a mile from here
就有一群市政♥府♥的大混♥蛋♥
there's a bunch of big-time City Hall fucks.
坐在某个私人会所里喝着橙酒
They're sitting in some fancy private club. They're drinking orange wine.
做着对他们有利的不正当交易
They're making crooked deals to benefit them.
你们猜怎么着 他们也受不了彼此
And guess what, they can't fucking stand each other either
就像你们一样
just like you.
但他们愿意分享好处 因为他们知道他们自己孤立无援
But they're breaking bread because they know that each of them on their own,
一无所有
they ain't got nothing
但团结起来 那些弱蛋就能统治整个城市
but together, those soft-bellied pricks they run this whole fucking city.
凭什么我们不行
Why the hell not us?
我有极乐粉 没错 这会让我们多一条路子
Now, I'm bringing you Bliss. Yeah, sure, that gives us the extra leg.
但真正的力量源自团结互助
But the real power comes if we've got each other's backs.
到时候 萨尔 索菲娅 那些老势力都动不了我们
Then Sal, Sofia, the old guard they won't be able to fuckin' touch us.
这家伙是个小丑 他向来喜欢背叛每一个跟他合作的人
This man's a fool. He betrays everyone he works with.
索菲娅吉甘特
Sofia Gigante.
阿尔贝托法尔科内
Alberto Falcone.
他不讲原则和品位 "企鹅人"是个低贱的骗子
There's no code, no class. The Penguin is a bargain-basement hustler.
为了达到目的 他什么都敢说 什么都敢做 你们大家都清楚
He'll do anything, say anything and everyone here knows it.
是吗 赵
Do they, Zhao?
我知道的是
Because here's what I know.
我们联起手来 就能拥有历史上最多的地盘和人力
Between us, we got more territory more manpower than this city's ever seen.
你不想要就拉倒 但我是讲原则的
You wanna blow it away? Shit, go ahead. But I do got a fucking code!
而且我正冒着生命危险 来和你们分享我的原则
And I'm putting my goddamn life on the line to share it with you.
如果我们此时此地联合起来
If we come together right here, right now...
今晚必会成为传奇
they're gonna talk about this night.
我们也该下定决心和对头合作了
The time that we decided that it's better to work with the ones we hate
总好过为那些 连我们名字都不知道的家伙效力
than live under those that don't even know our fucking names!
尼克 给我一罐啤酒
Nick, give me a beer.
你们听到的关于我的传言
Look, everything you heard about me...
都是真的
is true, you know?
我抢了索菲娅的货 我…
I stole Sofia's product. I...
我杀了阿尔贝托法尔科内
I popped Alberto Falcone.
都是我♥干♥的
I did it all.
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表