剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
We're this fucking close! And you wanna bail? For what, a piece of ass?
奥兹 不是因为她 我只是…
Oz, it's not her. All right? It's not her. It's...
是该死的…
It's the... It's the...
天哪 好好说
Jesus, kid!
是因为这一切
It's everything, all right? It's everything.
你让我做的我都做了 我尽力…
I do everything that you ask me to do. All right? I do it all. I try...
至少…我…
I try to, at least. It's just...
我不知道我该不该做这些
I don't know if I should.
怎么 这种生活配不上你吗
What, you too good for this life? Huh, that it?
这话从你嘴里说出来真好笑
That's funny, coming from you.
你不是要走吗 还等什么 快走啊
You wanna go, what are you waiting for? Fucking go.
我…我不能走
I can't leave.
搞什么 你以为我劫持你了
The fuck, you think I'm holding you hostage or something?
你以为你是我的囚犯吗
That what, you're my fucking prisoner? That it?
别激动 -待在我身边…
Hey... -This what it feels like?
不是 -就是这种感觉吗 我找到你之前…
No. -Being with me? What did you have?
奥兹 -你有什么 孩子
Oz. -Before I found you, huh, kid?
别这样
Hey... Please.
你一无所有 你就是个窝囊废
Fucking nothing, that's what. A loser.
我不… -一个该死的无名小卒
I don't... -A goddamn nobody.
我给了你衣服 钱和住处
I gave you clothes, money, a place to crash.
全世界的好机会都在你面前
You got all the opportunity in the world right fucking here
老天爷 你却这样
for Christ's sake. But this.
你只有被我劫持的感觉
This is all you feel?
你随时都可以离开
You could've left whenever you wanted.
是你自愿留下的 不如你问问自己为什么
But you chose to stay. How about you ask yourself why.
奥兹 我不… -让我帮你说
Oz, I don't... -Nah, let me help.
你留下是因为你想过更好的生活
You stayed because you want something better.
你想要你父亲没有过的生活
You want more than your father ever had.
我父亲会以我为耻的
My dad would be ashamed of me.
你知道什么才可耻吗 维克
You wanna know what's shameful, Vic?
辛苦劳作一辈子却一无所获
Working your whole goddamn life having nothing to show for it.
你还认为这世界分好坏和对错吗
You still think there's good and bad? Right and wrong?
不分
There ain't.
规则只有一条
There's just this.
生存 安全和享乐
Survival. Security. Pleasure.
没人给死在廉租♥房♥♥的人颁奖
They don't give out awards for dying in the projects.
去你的 -骂我有什么用
Fuck you. -Fuck me?
骂这该死的世界吧
Fuck the goddamn world!
我才不在乎你和你的家人呢
They don't give a shit about you, or your family.
你不把自己当回事 那你到死都一事无成
You think you're nothing, you are nothing till the day you die.
我以为你很聪明 但你想过穷日子的话
I thought you were smart, but that's the life you want.
那我恭喜你 维克 你已经如愿了
Guess what, Vic? Good news. You already got it.
走吧 滚出这里 你不配过好日子
So go, get the fuck out of here. You don't deserve this.
哥谭地区港务局
快车
搞定了吗
Is it done?
三合会入伙了
The Triads are in.
你好像不是很兴奋
You don't seem too excited.
创伤很容易让人买♥♥账
Trauma sells.
高兴点 我们成功了 应该庆祝一下才对
Come on, we fucking did it. We should celebrate.
就算没有我 你们也能好好庆祝
I'm sure that you'll manage just fine without me.
好吧 我对不起你
Jesus Christ, fine. I fucked you over.
你想听的是这个吗
That what you wanna hear?
别告诉我这算是你的道歉
Tell me that's not your attempt at an apology.
我不知道卡迈恩要干什么 我知道一些风声 但是…
I didn't know what Carmine would do. I knew something, but...
该死的阿卡姆
fucking Arkham?
你可是他的亲生骨肉
His own flesh and blood?
我发誓 我以为我在保护你
I swear, I thought I was looking out for you.
胡扯 你出♥卖♥♥♥了我
Bullshit. You ratted me out.
我不是叛徒 -我也不是刽子手
I ain't no rat! -And I'm not The Hangman.
你也看到大家看我的眼神了
You see the way people look at me, right?
我知道你看到了
I know you do.
你做那一切都是为了什么
And what was it all for?
为了什么
For what? So you could what?
成为分支头目
Become a capo?
你连正式成员都不算
You're not even a made man.
你说得对 我不是
Yeah, you're right. I ain't.
我依然混得像个土匪 你知道吗
I still made out like a goddamn bandit. And you know what?
这是值得的
It was worth it.
是你要问的 这就是我的答案
You asked. That's my fucking answer.
会所和嗨滴都归我管 我还有自己的生意
I got the club a Drops operation to run, my own thing.
拜托 像我这样的人能得到这一切
A guy like me? Getting all that?
这对你来说不算什么 但对我来说很有意义
That don't mean nothing to you, maybe, but it does to me.
它能让我过上更好的生活
Meant I could have a better life.
所以 都值了
So yeah. Yeah.
我不后悔这一切
I don't regret what I got.
但我很抱歉
You know, but I am sorry.
我为你的经历而道歉
I'm fucking sorry for everything that's happened to you.
天哪 我曾经在乎过你 现在也在乎
Jesus. You meant something to me. Still do.
但我搞砸了
And I fucked it up.
在这一点上 我永远都抬不起头
And that I ain't never gonna live down.
我不知道接下来该何去何从
I don't know where to go from here.
我不知道怎么才能信任你
I don't know how to trust you.
不如我继续示范给你看
How about I keep showing you how?
别动 他妈的别动
Don't move! Don't fucking move!
奥兹 你以为我们那么好骗吗
Oz, you think you can play us?
我们一直在监视你 混♥蛋♥
We've been watching you, motherfucker.
糟了
Holy shit.
孩子 快走 我们得走了 快 -索菲娅怎么办
Kid, go! We gotta fucking go! Now! -What about Sofia?
妈的 别管她了
Fuck! Leave her.
该死 维克 我就知道你会回来 我就知道
Goddamn it, Vic. I knew you'd come back. I fucking knew it!
你刚才停车太帅了 简直不可思议 孩子
That is some fucking balls! That was incredible, kid.
天哪 我们麻烦大了 维克
Jesus. We're in it now, Vic. We're in it now.
待续
谢谢观赏
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表