剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
我跟你说过雷克斯卡拉布里塞吗
I ever tell you about Rex Calabrese?
没有
No.
在我小时候 他看管我们街区
He ran my neighborhood when I was a kid.
他有一辆金色的凯迪拉克 皮座椅是白色的
Had this gold Cadillac with white leather seats.
很漂亮
Beautiful.
它从街上开过去时 你会觉得整个街区都有光
When it rolled down your street, I mean it felt like your block was blessed.
雷克斯的座驾不仅是一辆车 更是一辆战车
Rex's ride, it wasn't just a car. It was a fuckin' chariot.
让一个瘸腿的孩子觉得 自己也能当国王
Made a kid with a bum leg feel like even he could be king.
一个时代的结束
The end of an era.
走吧
Come on.
索菲娅怎么办 既然她知道了…-索菲娅
What about Sofia? Now that she knows... -Sofia?
她只是一根不扎人的刺 孩子
Nah. Chick's a thorn without a prick, kid.
我们把蘑菇拿回来 她就不重要了
We get our shrooms back, she won't matter.
对
Right.
对不起 奥兹 -为什么道歉
Sorry, Oz. -For what?
我撞坏了你的战车
For wrecking your chariot.
我只有一次机会 知道吗 我想明白了
I only got one shot at this. You know, I... I see that now.
你回来了 维克 还为我赌上了你的性命
You came back, Vic. Put your ass on the line for me.
一百辆玛莎拉蒂也比不了 不过这次太险了
A hundred Maseratis couldn't replace that. Though this one came pretty damn close.
只剩你和我撑到最后了 孩子
It's you and me now, kid. Till the end.
我们不该争取一些尊重吗
Ain't it time we got ourselves some goddamn respect?
他妈的走吧
Let's fucking go.
这就对了 我们的车来了
I like that. All right. Here's our ride.
欢迎参加派对 伙计们 -奥兹 你的车
Welcome to the party, fellas! -Oz, your fuckin' car.
有什么办法 好东西不长命
What are you gonna do? Only the good die young.
听着 有我的好处就有你的好处
So, listen. When I eat, you eat.
一直都是这样 对吧 -当然
That's how it's always been, right? -Yeah, 'course.
很好 我有一项很棒的生意
All right, good. Well, I got somethin' beautiful going.
一种新毒品 自己种植的 我本来打算让你分一杯羹的
A new drug. Homegrown. I was gonna cut you in on it
该死的马洛尼家族从我手上抢走了它
but fuckin' Maronis took it off my plate before I could.
那我们要怎么拿回来
So, how we getting it back?
老天
听着
Hey, listen.
马洛尼家族有个巨大的盲点 等着被人利用
The Maronis got a huge fuckin' blind spot just beggin' to be exploited.
过来 看看这个
Come here, look at this.
哥们 你好吗
Yo, what up, fam?
我准备请那个墨裔传奇人物 帮我做一个酷炫的新纹身…
I'm getting a slick new back piece from the Chicano legend himself...
泰吉马洛尼 萨尔的继承人
Taj Maroni. This is the heir to Sal's throne.
…你们都听好了 马洛尼家族要拿回被夺走的一切
To tell all you motherfuckers the Maronis are about to take back what was taken from us.
这个蠢蛋就等着被搞呢
This stupid motherfucker, he's just beggin' to be got.
嘿 -搞什么
Hey! -Yo, what the fuck?
迈克 -我去追
Mikey! -I got him!
别他妈想跑
Don't you fuckin'...
站住
Stop!
别动 你这个混♥蛋♥
Hey. Hey. Hold still, you piece of shit.
你完蛋了 伙计
You are so fucked, man.
你惹错人了
You messed with the wrong fuckin' family!
我的父母不会容忍♥…
My... my mother, my father, they won't stand for this...
那正合我意
That's what I'm countin' on.
企 鹅 人
第一季第五集
你想要什么 -我要属于我的东西
What do you want? -I want what's mine.
你老婆从我这里偷走的东西 也就是我的蘑菇
What your wife stole from me. I want my fuckin' shrooms.
我们的儿子不是棋子 我们有不成文的规矩
Our son is not a pawn. -There is a code.
是吗 我应该从你们家换个人抓 是吗
Is that right? So what, I take the wrong Maroni? That it?
别想威胁我的家人
You do not threaten my family.
天哪 萨尔 你♥他♥妈♥离我远点 别忘了谁在我家
Jesus, Sal. Put your dick away. Don't forget who I got at home.
我们在日出前早早见面 交换人♥质♥
We meet early, before sunrise, for the exchange.
务必要准备好我的蘑菇
Make sure my shrooms are ready to go.
就我们几个人怎么样
And what do you say we keep it nice and intimate?
就你 我和泰吉 -不行 我妻子不会一个人去
Just you, me, and Taj. -No. My wife doesn't go alone.
好 我让你带个保镖 娜迪雅 因为我是个绅士
Fine. I'll let you take one guard, Nadia. 'Cause I'm a gentleman.
萨尔
Sal.
这个人满嘴屁话
我们都知道他会背叛我们
我们会准备好的 亲爱的 相信我
喂
Hey!
你兑现承诺 泰吉就会平安归来
Honor your end, and Taj will be just fine.
说吧 要不要交易
Now we got a deal or what?
所有安保人员 请在轮班结束前到行政部报到
All security officers report to administration before the end of shift.
11点钟 红色夹克
Eleven o'clock. Red jacket.
突发新闻 已故黑帮老大 卡迈恩法尔科内家发生悲剧
Breaking news. A tragedy at the home of late mob boss Carmine Falcone...
快点 我们赶时间
Hey, come on! Some of us got places to be.
卡迈恩的女儿索菲娅法尔科内 是少数几名幸存者之一
Sofia Falcone, Carmine's daughter is currently one of the only confirmed survivors.
哥谭市警♥察♥局尚未公布 初步调查结果
GCPD has yet to release any results of their still-early investigation
但这些死亡事件 都发生在法尔科内
but these deaths follow a period of intense violence
与马洛尼犯罪家族之间 激烈的暴♥力♥冲突后
between the Falcone and the Maroni crime families.
布鲁克赛德儿童之家
法尔科内小姐
Ms. Falcone?
还是叫我索菲娅吧
Please, I prefer Sofia.
我是哥谭市警♥察♥局的博克局长
Police Chief Bock. Gotham City Police Department. Ms. Falcone!
我们能不能…
Can we?
好
Yeah.
你说你整晚都待在温室里
You said you remained in the greenhouse all night.
是的 我和吉雅
Gia and I, yes.
我的叔叔卢卡和我的表亲强尼 发生了争吵
There was an argument between my Uncle Luca and my cousin Johnny.
卡拉要我带吉雅出去 让她远离那一切
Carla asked me to take Gia outside keep her away from it.
他们在争吵什么
What was the argument about?
我只听到了零碎的片段 和卢卡的妻子缇娜有关
I only heard bits and pieces. Something about Luca's wife, Tina.
有传言说是婚外情
There were rumors about an affair,
但我…
but I...
那不是一个适合有小女孩在场的时候
It wasn't a good situation for a young girl to be in.
死者当中没有强尼维蒂
Johnny Viti's not among the dead.
你知道他可能在什么地方吗
Any idea where we might find him?
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry, no.
他一定在昨晚离开了
He must've left last night.
我今天早上才回到屋内
I didn't come back inside until this morning.
我就在那时…
And that's when I...
看到了尸体
saw the bodies.
失陪了
Excuse me.
你不觉得这太可疑了吗
Awfully suspicious, don't you think?
哥谭市著名的犯罪家族 因煤气泄漏而灭门
Prominent crime family in Gotham wiped out by a gas leak?
你想让我回答这个问题吗
Is that a question you'd like me to answer?
告诉我
Tell me.
警♥察♥局长经常亲自上门接警吗
Is it common for the chief of police to respond to house calls?
我们离市区远着呢
We are quite a ways from the city.
希望你来我家 不是为了拿我家人的死质问我
I hope you didn't come to my home to throw my family's death in my face.
哥谭迎来了新时代 法尔科内小姐
It's a new era in Gotham, Ms. Falcone.
新当选的市长受命铲除 这座城市的渣滓
The mayor-elect's got a mandate to put an end to the scum of this city.
所以你想来亲眼看看
So you're here to see it for yourself.
我猜你和你的手下 等会要去喝啤酒吧
And I suppose you and your boys are gonna go for beers later?
庆祝一下
To celebrate?
可能还会交换一下 我死去的亲人的照片
Maybe swap photos of my dead relatives?
或者你会把照片卖♥♥给哥谭公报 弥补损失的回扣
Or are you gonna sell those to the Gazette to make up for all the lost kickbacks?
我们这是在做尽职调查
We're doing our due diligence.
如果你有强尼维蒂的消息 给我们打电♥话♥
If you hear from Johnny Viti, give us a call.
节哀顺变
Sorry for your loss.
警♥察♥在找你 强尼
The cops are looking for you, Johnny.
虽然我感觉他们更希望发现你的尸体
Although I get the sense they'd rather find you dead than alive.
你看起来不太好
You're not looking too good.
你♥他♥妈♥发什么疯
The fuck is wrong with you?
你♥他♥妈♥有病
You're fucking sick.
什么样的人会杀死自己的全家啊
What kind of person kills their own fuckin' family?
我需要无法追踪的现金
I need untraceable cash.
我知道我父亲会把它放在 随时能拿到的地方
I know that my father would have kept it somewhere close.
告诉我 我就放你走
And all you gotta do is show me. And then I'll let you go.
好吧
Right.
你以为我是白♥痴♥吗
You think I'm a fuckin' idiot?
我一旦让你如愿 你就会杀了我
The second I do what you want you fucking kill me.
不如现在就动手吧
So just fuckin' do it already.
别装了 强尼
Oh, please, Johnny.
你没那么勇敢
You're not that brave.
但如果你需要时间来考虑 我给你时间
But if you need more time to think, you got it.
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表