剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
这么多年来 他开车带你到处跑
All those years, driving you around,
替你和你家人擦屁♥股♥ 不停地观察 学习
cleanin' up after you and your family, he was watchin', studyin'.
他比你更了解这个游戏
He knows this game better than you.
你改名换姓了又怎样 你以为你和以前不同了
You changed your name. So what? Okay, you think everything's different now.
那也改变不了游戏规则 亲爱的
That don't change the game, sweetheart.
毒品就是毒品 可粉 极乐粉 麻醉剂 嗨滴
Drugs is drugs. Crack, Bliss, dope, Drops...
都是一样的 一样的赢家 一样的输家
it's all the same shit. Same winners, same losers.
所以你想怎么称呼自己都行
So, you call yourself whatever the hell you want,
但是当我的奥斯瓦尔德 朝你漂亮的小脑袋开枪时
but when my Oswald puts a bullet in that pretty little skull of yours,
我会像金杰罗杰斯一样 在你坟前跳踢踏舞
I'll be tap-dancing on your grave, like Ginger fucking Rogers.
好在你还没把另外两个男孩
It's a good thing your other boys died
变成奥兹那样的怪物 他们就死了 对吧
before you could turn them into monsters like Oz, huh?
闭上你的臭嘴
You shut your goddamn mouth.
他们怎么了
What happened to them?
真的死了吗
Are they even dead?
还是奥兹也把他们 关在东区某个贫民窟里了
Or is Oz keeping them locked up in some Eastside slum, too?
你…
What are you--
你为什么…
Why would you-- Wh--
你也听到了吧
You hear it too, don't you?
雨声
The rain-rain.
他们早该回家了 我找了一整夜
They shoulda been home. I went lookin' all goddamn night.
你应该去街上搜一遍 老天啊
You should be scouring the streets for Christ's sake.
那是你的工作 不是吗
That's your job, ain't it?
发一份该死的通告什么的
Put out a goddamn report, something!
我都说了 杰克15岁 本尼10岁
I told ya. Jack is 15. Benny's 10.
-你的儿子们 -是的
Your boys? -Yeah.
杰克和本尼
Jack and Benny?
没人在电影院见过他们 游戏厅也关门了
No one seen 'em at the movies. The arcade's closed.
他们可能都湿透了
Probably soakin' wet and cold.
他们没带伞 而雨下了一整晚
They didn't have their umbrellas, and it's been rainin' all night.
求你了 一定要找到他们 已经过去太久了
Please, you gotta find 'em. It's been too long.
弗朗西丝 你知道这是哪里吗
Francis, where do you think you are right now?
弗朗西丝
Francis?
我知道 你给我滚远点
Yeah, you get the fuck away from me.
索菲娅
Sofia?
-你怎么来了 -我们可能有麻烦了
Why are you here? - We may have a problem.
我有个朋友 在布鲁克赛德儿童之家工作
I have a friend that works at Brookside Children's Home.
她是一位精神科医生
She's a psychiatrist.
布鲁克赛德是你表亲吉雅住院的地方
Brookside is the residential facility that's looking after your cousin Gia.
好
Okay.
现在她要求跟警方谈话
Evidently, she's asking to speak to the police.
她是毒气案中唯一的漏洞
She's the only loose end from the gassing.
但吉雅那晚看到了一些事情
But Gia saw something that night.
你知道她可能看到了什么吗
Do you know what she might have seen?
不
No.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不想给你增加负担
I don't want this to be a burden to you.
我很乐意跟她谈谈
And I'm happy... to speak to her.
索菲娅 如果她开口…
Sofia, if she talks...
我会让她闭嘴的
I'll keep her quiet.
但我有别的事需要你帮忙
But I could use your help... with something else.
弗朗西丝
Francis.
我是拉什医生 我想问你几个问题
I'm Dr. Rush. I'd like to ask you a few questions.
-趴下 -退后 所有人退后
Get back! Everybody, get back!
天哪
Jesus.
这地方真够脏的
This place is filthy.
我就知道你会躲在阴暗肮脏的地方
Figures you'd tuck your tail into a shit pipe.
大家听好了
Listen up, everybody.
奥斯瓦尔德科波特不再负责这里了
Oswald Cobb is no longer in charge.
从现在开始 你们都为吉甘特和马洛尼家族效力
As of now, you all work for the Gigante and the Maroni families.
我要你们迅速低调地把货打包好
So I want you to pack up this product quickly and quietly.
-知道吗 -你在看什么
All right? -The fuck are you lookin' at?
-别激动 -去他妈的
Hey, easy. -Fuck that!
好了 我明白
All right, I understand.
你们需要时间消化 现在就是个好时机
You need a minute to process this. You take that time now.
很好 回去工作
Good. Get back to work!
听着 萨尔 你发泄了仇恨 这没问题
Listen, Sal, you got some hate out. That's good.
我交出了你想要的东西 这一切都是你的了
I gave you what you want. This whole thing, it's yours now.
开启一个全新的帝国吧
Start of a whole new empire.
可你为什么要跟卡迈恩的女儿分享
Why you gonna share it with Carmine's daughter, huh?
天哪
Jesus!
法尔科内家族 从你身上夺走了那么多东西
After everything the Falcones took from you...
瞧瞧这东西
Look at this shit.
你能接触到整座城市
You got access to the whole city.
就像下水道的老鼠
Just like a sewer rat.
等我们打包好索菲娅的毒品 我会带你过去见她
After we finishing packing up Sofia's drugs, I'm gonna take you to her place.
那就是你的死期 奥兹
That's where you die, Oz.
我和她只剩下一件事要考虑
Only thing left for her and I to figure out
那就是你的死法
is how we're gonna do it.
萨尔 你知道我永远不会忘记什么吗
You know what I'll never forget, Sal?
那种气味
It's the smell.
肉烧焦的味道
The burning flesh,
肌肉 脂肪 大便
you know, muscle, fat, shit.
头发的味道
The smell of hair.
没想到那味道那么特别
I didn't anticipate that. It's real distinct.
告诉我 萨尔 你美丽的妻子娜迪雅
Tell me somethin'. Did your beautiful wife, Nadia,
是不是用了很特别的发胶
did she wear a special kind of hairspray or somethin'?
因为她像火种盒一样一点就着
'Cause, man, she went up like a tinderbox.
借个火
Gimme a light.
马洛尼先生
Mr. Maroni,
你♥他♥妈♥别碰…
don't fucking touch--
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
你干什么 来啊 你这个混♥蛋♥
What are you doin'? Come on, you bastard. Let's go.
你在干什么
What are you doin'?
继续打
Let's go.
来啊
Come on. Come on!
见鬼 别这样
Oh, hell no. No, no, no, no.
萨尔 看着我
Sal, Sal, look at me. Look at me!
我打败你了 萨尔
I beat you, Sal.
你听到了吗 我打败了你 我赢了
You hear me? I beat you. I win.
搞什么
The fuck?!
快起来 真是的
Come on. Jesus Christ!
你应该毁掉我的 萨尔
You were supposed to destroy me, Sal!
让我看看你♥他♥妈♥的有多厉害
Show me what a big man you are, what a fucking big man you are!
我他妈的打败你了 你这个卑鄙的蠢蛋
Well, I got you. I fucking got you! You filthy, stupid prick!
去你的
Fuck you!
想抢我的东西
Tryin' to steal from me?
想夺走我建立的一切
Try to take what's mine, what I built?
你说什么 我没听见
What'd you say? I didn't hear ya.
再说一遍
Say it again.
料你也说不出来
Yeah. Didn't think so.
我打败你了 萨尔瓦多马洛尼
I beat you, Salvatore Maroni.
我赢了
I win.
大家都过来
Everybody gather round.
这个人
This man...
他的手下
his men...
他们的死归功于你们做出的正确选择
dead, 'cause you did the right thing.
你们保护了自己的家园和投资
You protected your home, your investment.
我为你们骄傲 也对你们充满感激 但这件事还没结束
I'm proud of ya, grateful to ya. But this ain't over.
暴风雨要来了
There's a storm comin'.
我需要你们的帮助
I'm gonna need your help.
这边 吉甘特小姐
This way, Miss Gigante.
-结束吧 -吉雅 有人来看你了
End it! -Gia, you have a visitor.
你好
Hi.
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道你的医生一直在问你问题
I know your doctor has been asking questions.
你是不是告诉她 你看到了什么
Did you tell her that you saw something?
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
没关系 你可以告诉我
It's okay. You can tell me.
你看到什么了
What did you see?
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表