剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表
我不知道怎么才能信任你
I don't know how to trust you.
企 鹅 人
第一季第四集
不如我继续示范给你看
How about I keep showing you how?
别动 他妈的别动
Don't move. Don't fucking move.
给我跪下 我叫你♥他♥妈♥的跪下
Down. On your knees. I said on your fucking knees!
嘴巴放干净点 我可不是…
Watch your goddamn mouth! I ain't some kinda--
你竟敢对我们家不敬…
The disrespect you have shown our family...
我知道新毒品的事了
I know about the new drug.
你的实验室已经归我们了
Your lab, it's ours now.
没必要搞成这样
Listen, it don't have to go down this way.
你以为我们会袖手旁观
You think we'd just sit by,
眼看着你一次次地找借口吗
and watch you make excuse after excuse, and do nothing?
她在说什么胡话
What the fuck is she talking about?
你一走进黑门 我就知道你是个骗子
The second you walked into Blackgate, I knew you were a swindler and a cheat.
她到底在说什么 -闭上你的臭嘴
What the fuck is she talking about? -Shut your goddamn mouth.
我一度以为你们两个…
Oh, I thought for a moment you two were...
也许是你指使他那么做的 -指使他做什么
that perhaps you asked him to... -Asked him to what?
杀死你弟弟
Kill your brother...
取代他的位置
to take his place.
但我猜错了 是吧
But I'm wrong, aren't I?
你并不知情
You didn't know.
你…-娜迪雅 你听我解释
You... -Nadia, you gotta listen to me.
我从没骗过你们家 老天爷 别这样
I never cheated your family. Jesus! Come on!
我需要索菲娅帮我们拿到新毒品
I needed Sofia to get the new drug.
那是你们的了
It's yours. It's fucking yours!
我本来就要拿给你们的 我对天发誓 你得相信我
I was gonna bring it to you. I swear to God. You gotta trust me.
我是站在你们这边的
I'm on your side.
你觉得我会走进黑门 直接对你们撒谎吗
快走
Let's go!
上车
Get in!
朱利安♥拉♥什
索菲娅 -朱利安
Sofia? - Julian.
你得…你得帮帮我 -你在哪
I need... I need help. -Where are you?
是…是…奥兹
It was... It... It was... Oz.
索菲娅
Sofia?
昔日黑帮斗争再度爆发 暴♥力♥蔓延至哥谭街头
索菲娅
Sofia?
索菲娅
Sofia?!
我谨代表露西之家
On behalf of the Lucy House, it is my pleasure
欢迎伊莎贝拉法尔科内基金会主席
to welcome the chairwoman of the Isabella Falcone Foundation,
索菲娅法尔科内
Sofia Falcone.
我一向不擅演讲 但是…
I've never been one for speeches, but...
我母亲伊莎贝拉法尔科内
my mother, Isabella Falcone,
曾与抑郁症斗争多年
struggled with depression for years.
她从未得到过她需要的医治
She never got the help that she needed,
我九岁那年…
and when I was nine,
她结束了自己的生命
she took her own life.
所以我和我父亲创立了这个基金会
That's why my father and I started this foundation.
我们想支持像这样的慈善机构
We wanted to support charities like this one
为女性和女孩提供救生服务
that provide women and girls with life-saving services.
我们正忙着准备晚会
I'm so busy with our gala
和下个月的高尔夫球赛 -演讲很精彩
and our golf tournament next month. -Great speech.
谢谢 你好 -你会来的吧
Thank you. It is so fun. -Sofia, you will be there, won't you?
会的 抱歉 我得走了 谢谢 -谢谢
Yes. I'm so sorry. I have to run. Thank you. -Thank you, Mrs. Hill.
要抽根烟压压惊吗
You need a cigarette, take the edge off?
这是本周第三场午餐会了 脑叶切除术都没法给我压惊
This is the third luncheon this week. A lobotomy couldn't take the edge off.
你父亲肯定会感激你的
I'm sure your father appreciates it.
但是即使你在帮助别人 你还是得忍♥受不快
But yeah, even when you're helping people, you still gotta eat shit.
但总比某些工作好
It's better than some jobs, though.
是吗 比如什么 开车载我
Yeah, like what? Driving me around?
不是…你懂我的意思 -奥兹 我逗你玩的
Nah, that ain't... You know what I mean. -Oz, I'm messing with you.
我知道这份工作挺烂的
It's a shitty job, I know.
你配得上更好的机会
You deserve better.
我们俩都是
I mean, we both do,
但你有老二 至少你有资格升职
but... you have a dick, so at least you're eligible for a promotion.
我去取车
I'll get the car.
你做得很好 -谢谢
You did good. - Thank you.
法尔科内女士
Ms. Falcone.
我知道你正要出去 但你有空吗
I know you're on your way out, but do you have a minute?
抱歉 当然有 你好 -我是桑默格利森
Sorry. Of course, yes. -I'm Summer Gleeson.
我一直在关注你在基金会的工作 令人印象深刻
Hi. I've been following your work with the Foundation. -It's impressive.
谢谢 -但恕我冒昧说一句
Thank you. -But if you don't mind me saying,
我认为你还可以做得更多
I think you could be doing more.
你可能不知道 一个叫尤兰达琼斯的年轻女性
I don't know if you're aware, but a young woman named Yolanda Jones
上周自杀了
committed suicide last week.
过去十年里 有很多像琼斯女士这样的女性
There's actually been a number of women like Ms. Jones over the last decade,
以同样的方式死去
and they all died the same way,
那就是上吊
by hanging.
如果我没记错的话 你母亲就是那样死的
Which... that's how your mother died if I'm not mistaken.
对不起 我不是故意…
I'm sorry. I don't mean to--
你说我能帮上什么忙
You said there was something I could do to help.
尤兰达琼斯生前曾在冰山会所工作
Yolanda Jones worked at the Iceberg Lounge.
那里大部分的女性 都在你父亲的公♥司♥工作
In fact, most of these women worked for businesses owned by your father.
你说你是哪个机构的
What organization did you say you were with?
我不接受媒体采访
I don't talk to press.
索菲娅 拜托 -我不接受媒体采访
Sofia, please. - I don't talk to press.
别跟了 女士 她不想和你说话
Hey! Back off, lady. She don't wanna talk to you.
可能会有更多女性受伤害
More women could get hurt.
你可以帮助她们
You could help them.
索菲娅 你还好吗
You okay, Sofia?
藏好了吗 我来了
Ready or not, here I come!
阿尔贝托 我知道你在这里
Alberto, I know you're in here.
阿尔贝托 你在哪里
Alberto, where are you?
妈妈
Mom?
索菲娅 午餐会怎么样
Sofia, how was your luncheon?
挺好的
Good.
露丝向你问好
Ruth sends her regards.
哪个是露丝
Which one's Ruth?
国会议员希尔的妻子…
The wife of Congressman Hill...
多亏你姐姐 他终于肯接我电♥话♥了
who's finally taking my calls, thanks to your sister.
对 希尔
Right. Hill.
我不是让你调查他的财务状况吗
I asked you to look into his financial holdings.
我正在查 我一直挺忙的
I'm working on it. I've been busy,
但我保证明天就查
but tomorrow, I promise.
你姐姐这么可靠 你怎么这么笨
Why are you such a fool when your sister's so reliable?
我知道 爸爸 对不起
I know, Pop. I get it. I'm sorry.
该死
Shit!
我…我得走了
I gotta go.
真不知道我该拿他怎么办
I don't know what to do with him.
酗酒 狂欢…
The drinking... the partying.
我不能让你弟弟下周末让我难堪
I can't have your brother embarrassing me next weekend,
家里人要过来了 -我会看着他的
not with the Family flying in. -I'm gonna watch him.
我会让他乖乖的
I'll make sure that he behaves.
谢谢你 美人
Thank you, beautiful.
他和你我不一样
You know, he's not like you and me.
他很软弱
He's soft.
我最近一直在思考未来
I've been thinking recently about the future...
思考我们家族的未来
about our Family's future.
也许是时候打破传统了
Maybe it's time to break with tradition.
等到时机成熟 我要你接替我的位置
When the time comes, I want you to take my place.
我要你管理这个家
I want you to run this Family...
如果你有兴趣的话
if that's something that would interest you.
有 当然有
Yeah. Yeah, of course.
我会…很荣幸
I would be... honored.
但是家里其他人…
But the rest of the Family--
他们知道你是我的女儿 他们会照我说的做
They know you're mine. They'll do as I say.
怎么了
What? What is it?
告诉我
Tell me.
没什么
Oh, it's nothing.
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是因为基金会吧
Maybe it's because of the Foundation,
剧集 | 企鹅人(2024) | 导航列表